Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:42 am
fiendish az
knux_nyan
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

"yeah alright." Eric said leaving with Noah.

Jax growls and sat on the ground.
"yeah, like he'll make himself so easily seen."

"he's actually really cool, for what he taught Eric already. Comon Jax." Jaster grabbed the back of Jax's shirt.
"oh yeah, mom was here, but I think she's leaving soon."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image

"He did take a teachers position....i think...tho he never came to me about it." Eclipse said with a sigh as he carried Kalena to the Infirmary. -exit-

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:48 am
(OOC smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON...for now)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana entered the cafeteria and looked around, surprised that it was much emptier than she thought it would be. But, she somewhat preferred it this way. She walked over to the food counter and looked at what there was to eat. She shrugged and just grabbed a fruit bowl, she was feeling like eating fruits today.

She then sat at an empty table, specifically one that was in a corner or far away from people. She exhaled, "I'm so hungry..." she said as she took off her head. Her body placed her head down on the table and then grabbed the fork. It began to pick up a piece of fruit with the fork and put it inside its neck hole, which had a sort of black hole where her neck and head detaches. She made a satisfied expression when her body did so, "Hah~...finally got some food in me."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:17 am
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

A darkness portal opened up from behind the cafeteria doors, with Red walking through it. Though, she was dressed differently from how she usually is. She let out a sigh, rubbing her stomach as the portal closed behind her, "I'm so hungry...I wonder what there is to eat today?" she said to herself as she walked through the doors. She noticed that it was somewhat empty, but a certain character had caught her eye. Specifically because her head was detached from her body, "Whoa...that girl..." she said as she eyed her while walking to the food counter.

Once she reached the food counter, she looked around, drooling at the sight of all the food, "Oh man...what should I eat?" she couldn't decide what to take, so she just took as much food as she possibly could. She then looked back at the headless girl and approached her table, "Hey! Can I sit here missus?" she asked with a big smile.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:56 am
(OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD OFF)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked up at the random girl, surprised and confused as to why she wanted to sit here, after all, there were a lot of other open seats. But, she didn't want to seem rude, "U-Umm...s-sure, go ahead..." she said as she continued to eat...or, well, her body continued to put food into its neck-hole.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Red grinned at the headless girl, or rather, at her head, "Thanks! I promise I won't be a bother!" she said before happily taking a seat. She then began to eat, watching Lana, as it seemed she was somewhat focused on how Lana was eating. She then looked at Lana's head, "So, erm, how are you doing that? You know, being headless without dying? And what's more, how the heck are ya even eating?" she asked as she ate.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:50 am
(OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD OFF)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana seemed to flinch when the girl had randomly asked her a question or two. "H-Huh? Oh, erm, well...I'm a dullahan, so that means my head is able to come off whenever I want it to...I guess." she didn't know how to answer that question, the second question however, "Well, kind of the same as humans except I don't need to chew...unless my head is on. You see the dark hole in my neck?" she said as her body pointed into its neck-hole. It wasn't fleshy, but rather, it was just a dark hole. "If I put food inside, it'll transfer the food, all cut up and mashed, into my stomach."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Red tilted her head, "Dull...ahan?" she thought that was a weird name for a race, but she made sure not to say it out loud. "Wow, that's kind of cool, you can save more time eating food...or something like that." she said with a grin. She continued to eat her food, not knowing what else to say to Lana.

She then heard someone making a lot of noise over by the food counter, looking in the direction. She gave the person a suspicious look as he seemed to pile a lot of food onto his plate. She turned back to Lana, "Wow, take a look at that guy. He must have not eaten in a few weeks or something.", she said, pointing a thumb over her shoulder at the guy. Though, she shouldn't be the one to talk, she had just as much food on her plate as the guy did.

Revi-sama

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:50 am
(OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When another person had walked into the cafeteria, Lana had quickly put her head back on her body. "Wh-What!? H-He didn't see me with my head off did he!?" for some reason, he didn't want that guy to see her with her head not on her body. But it seemed she was comfortable with Red because she didn't seem to care.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:29 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Denver

User Image

Denver was about finished with his food and he looked up confused looking at the two girls. He just smiled and waved not noticing that one girl had her head off and already put it back on. He figured he would introduce himself since he was new and walked over to them."Hello I'm Denver... This is my first year at the academy pleasure to meet you both."He extended his hand to shake theirs.

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Red turned her head to look at the person whom freaked out over the food. She gave him a suspicious look before putting on a smile and shaking his hand first, "Heya Denver, the name's Red. Good luck on your first year here." she responded as she grinned. Her grin seemed somewhat dark, though it was unintentional.

Revi-sama

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 pm
(OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana eyed the boy as her head was facing down, "First year...? Just like me." she said to herself. She shook hands with Denver as well, but when her hand came into contact with his, he would feel that her hands were extremely cold. "It's...nice to meet you too. I'm Lana." she replied.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image

Nagi

I entered the cafeteria, looking for Denver, but looking for the food as well. Ah, there he is. I said. But he's next to two girls as well... I got my food, but when I noticed the sea-salt ice cream, I kinda...freaked a little.
Aw, no way! Sea salt ice cream? I used to eat that all the time back in Twilight Town! I grabbed two and went over to where Denver was at. Hi, people! There room for one more? I asked.

Oh god, am I coming on too strong? Does Denver not want to be disturbed? Should I have asked? Oh god, please say yes, I want to sit down next to my friend, and two potential friends that I may or may not get to have...

All of these thoughts went through my head in about two seconds.

Dreamer 18 Vernex

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:26 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Nonary Game

Revi-sama

Denver

User Image

He smiled at Red though her smile freaked him out alittle but he managed to put on a straight calm face. After shaking Lana's hand he really didn't feel her cold touch he had always been warm he always thought it was part of his pyromancy. He had the purest of flames it brought him back to when he was a child a giant burst of flames consuming the heartless that killed his parent's. He never had that same level of power again. "I'm glad to have met you two hope we become fast friends."He turned his head towards Nagi and smiled he looked troubled by something he pat Nagi's back."Hey Nagi! Glad you joined us sorry it took to long but when you get lost trying to reach this place it takes it's toll on you."

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games