Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard Lady Hel and shrugged only to smile. "I guess Damian and I are opposite enough...", Abigail said well glancing up at her fiance. Her hands rubbed his forearms without much thought. Though they were getting looks from passer-bys. Which she glared at a couple of them.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just listened to them all speaking and seemed to somewhat relax but then he heard their number being called. Damian released his hold of Abigail and went to get the food afterwards he returned to them. He saw that he got the attention of the group and motioned with his head and then led them to an open table."You two feel free to stay with us if you want."

Anubis looked to Hel and then said."Well honestly we were heading to the karaoke area before this but I for one would love for you two to come along."

Hel nodded her head."I second that. Especially since you have never sang with us before even when you joined us before. I am curious."

Damian looked like he wasn't to comfortable with singing but he looked to Abigail and then said to her."I suppose I wouldn't mind going but what about you Abi'."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched Damian grab their food and sat down. But hearing karaoke she smiled and giggled. "I'm fine with it Damian sweetie.", she grinned ear to ear. Only to eat her food happily and was figuring out what songs to sing.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian seemed to be happy for her happiness if not his own. He then glanced at Anubis and Hel who also seem to be pleased. He took a couple bites from his food but he wasn't overly hungry before he separated it and gave it to Anubis and Hel. He waited for them to finish the food and when they were done and ready they started off to the karaoke area. Damian reserved a private room for them near the back and then once it was ready he led them to it. Once everyone was in the room he closed the door."Okay since you two were the ones who invited us. I say it's only fair to et you two go first."

Anubis nodded and then looked through the song lists. Eventually he stopped at "Go the distance" from Disney's Hercules.

After Anubis finished Hel went up and looking through the songs she settled on "I knew you were trouble" by Taylor Swift.

Once Hel had finished her song Damian looked to Abigail and said."Your turn Abi'."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Once they got to the karaoke place, she clapped for both of them as they sang. Though once it was her turn she blushed and looked through the songs. Only to chew on her lip as she skimmed the lists. Finally she picked 'Hoist the Colors' just cause. As she sang their link was almost muted but her voice seemed to raise and fall like waves of the ocean.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat there and listened only to Abigail. The rest of the world wasn't there. He only noticed Abigail and was comforted by her voice. Once she had finished he applauded."You have a beautiful voice Abigail." He turned and saw Anubis and Hel looking at him. The he sighed and stood up approaching the list of songs but before he passed Abigail he took hold of her hand before he said."I'm going to need your help for this one Abi'." He looked nervous about singing.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As he was at the list of songs she stood with him. But hearing him say he'd need her help, sorta did catch her off guard. Gently she squeezed his hand and nodded before pecking his cheek. "Okay, whatever you need my love.", she whispered to him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled before leaning down and place a quick kiss on her lips before he looked through the songs and settled on one. He took a deep breath and then his clothing changed as well as the surrounding area. Now Damian and Abigail were standing on a stage. There were rows of chairs in front of the stage with a decent aisle in between the two groupings of chairs. He was dressed in a short sleeved black button up shirt with the top couple of buttons undone. Some black slacks nd black leather shoes. He glanced to Abigail but he hadn't messed with her clothes. He gave her a small nervous grin and then took another breath as the song started."Now I've had the time of my life. No I never felt like this before. Yes I swear, its the truth. And I owe it all to you."Once Abigail started singing Damian started reenacting the final dance of Dirty Dancing.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had ignored the God and Goddess as Damian stole a kiss. Of course she would return it later on. Seeing him change the place and his clothes. She bit her lip shyly as she kept lightly squeezing his hand for comfort. Hearing the song she blushed and smiled up at him. Butterflies started to flutter in her stomach.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian reenacted the dance with as much if not more skill then Swayze had. He sang the duet with Abigail and even reenacted the final lift scene. Once he placed her down he smiled nervously to her and once the song ended everything changed back to what it once was. Damian noticed Anubis and Hel were stunned speechless. He then focused on Abigail and said."Did I do alright?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had been a bit taken back by this and tried not to mess up. Since she had never seen the movie Dirty Dancing or listened to the song. When it ended she just smiled at him and peck both of his cheeks. Before giving a light yet passionate kiss. "You did good.", she giggled into the link. He could sense she was nervous about the whole duet and all. But she knew it was the thought that counted.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and returned the kiss fully. He then sat back down and let Anubis continue in the order they had set. They were there for a couple hours before Damian said."Alright I think this would be a good time to stop. I say we all return home now." Anubis nodded and yawned . Hel stood up and chuckled. She moved over to Damian's side and whispered into his ear in a little attempt to make Abigail get defensive. So she spoke in a sultry tone."Why didn't you tell us you could sing huh."

Damian knew that Hel liked messing with people since he had often accompanied her on some of the little journeys and so he knew she was joking around but he was curious as to how Abigail would react as well.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As they kept singing she was in a good mood, yet getting tired as well. "It takes the right person to bring those kinds of things out.", Abigail retorted to Lady Hel. As she put her hand on Damian's knee with a gentle stern look in her eyes. It wasn't like she was going to try to rip off the woman's head.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Anubis shook his head at Hel's antics. Lady Hel chuckled and then moved away from them. They both said their goodbyes and then left. Damian stood up and took hold of Abigail's hand and started to walk around before he said."Now then Abi' do you want to walk around here some more or do you want to head home?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him as he stood up but stayed sitting down. "Sleep!", she said, only to yawn. With this she stood up and leaned into him. "I won't have any trouble long as no one is lip locking you..", she said.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games