Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im-all-at-sea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 am
My name (of my original banned account) is Zonker. I like the socioeconomic parallels drawn between the real world and Gaia.
I'm curious to see which falls apart first.

Your Gaia Socioeconomic Status

It would help my Poll if you added your Worth plus Gold together and told me on my thread.

Welcome to guild I hope it suits your needs and view any questions and ideas don't be afraid ask questions and such <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:54 pm
Hello, everyone! My username is -l- Mi-tan -l- (formerly Mint_star123) but you guys can call me Minty or Mini, I don't mind. I'm sick of what Gaia is turning into, and I'm joining because I wish for change in how the website is now run.

It's a pleasure meeting you all!  

MintyMiDraws

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:00 pm
Hello, I'm Jambare!!! I joined because I was flabbergasted at the inflated prices on items in the marketplace! So outrageous! And the fact boiling down to if you don't spend real money on Gaia Cash you miss out on items...utterly preposterous! Kinda takes the fun out of being on Gaia.....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:59 pm
Hi, my name is Richane, I'm 21, I originally joined Gaia in what I like to call the good old days around 6 years ago, I joined for the same reasons everyone else has basically, I'm sad at what gaia has become and when EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT is nothing more than those La Victoire NPCs telling me about one more supermegaultracute item they made ( they all look the same to me anyways lately), it's time to do something.

/rant

Pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to see if we can change Gaia back to a fun place that has a bit more substance and less of a shameless money robbing scheme to it.  

RichaneGrey

Feral Noob

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 pm
Quote:
Hi, my name is Richane, I'm 21, I originally joined Gaia in what I like to call the good old days around 6 years ago, I joined for the same reasons everyone else has basically, I'm sad at what gaia has become and when EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT is nothing more than those La Victoire NPCs telling me about one more supermegaultracute item they made ( they all look the same to me anyways lately), it's time to do something.

/rant

Pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to see if we can change Gaia back to a fun place that has a bit more substance and less of a shameless money robbing scheme to it.

Quote:
Hello, everyone! My username is -l- Mi-tan -l- (formerly Mint_star123) but you guys can call me Minty or Mini, I don't mind. I'm sick of what Gaia is turning into, and I'm joining because I wish for change in how the website is now run.

It's a pleasure meeting you all!

Quote:
Hello, I'm Jambare!!! I joined because I was flabbergasted at the inflated prices on items in the marketplace! So outrageous! And the fact boiling down to if you don't spend real money on Gaia Cash you miss out on items...utterly preposterous! Kinda takes the fun out of being on Gaia.....

Welcome to the guild!

I really have to wonder if there is anyone on the site who is enjoying the announcements and cash pushes left and right. It's becoming exasperating!
You are more than welcome to vent what you like here because you are truly among friends. heart
We grow each day and with every little twist of the knife Gaia gives us. It's comforting to find more people to huddle with for warmth in this darkness because none of us want to give up either.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:22 pm
Hello everyone n_n

Umm not sure what to say besides the fact that I like the cash shop.
Just not when it's only about the cash shop.
I used to look forward to the gold shop updates...not we hardly ever get them.
I hope gaia fixes this problem soon.

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:37 am
im-all-at-sea

++ Welcome to the guild! Quite a fancy thread you have there on Gaian
social economics. Welcome to our guild, which is now your guild! Please poke
your nose throughout all the threads of the guild. Bustling activity happens in
waves from one subforum to the next.++

-l- Mi-tan -l-

++ Welcome, welcome. Atta girl. We all wish for change and that is why we stand
together here! Please make yourself comfortable and don't be scare to voice
your opinions, ideas, and thoughts. We love hearing from everyone. ++

jambare

++ As am I, Jambare. When I took a year and a half haitus I was shocked to what
I came back to. I saw Gaiacash creeping up prior to my leave but never expected
it to be what it turned into when I returned. Surprisingly, my resolve to stay
with Gaia after I saw the horrendous change was increased. Now I feel almost
responsible to get Gaia back to how it use to be for future users. It's kind of
depressing when I think what other people must think of Gaia as new users
in comparison to what we think of Gaia as older users. I hope you'll stick around,
share your thoughts, do some events with us, and generally get the good feeling
of Gaia back! ++

RichaneGrey

++ Pleasure as well, Richane. It may take us a while, but as long as we stick
around and keep at it I really do believe we can make changes, even if only
slight at first. We'll do our best to offer great suggestions and solutions for Gaia
Online and its userbase and I hope you'll help us with it! ++

Fiyori_Takeshi

++ I too like the cash shop. Just not how site centered it is now. There was a lot
of fun in the chance items and EI for me with the cash-shop, but now with hardly
any releases of actual NEW items and the lack of exclusiveness of them, I've
come to really dislike it. Hopefully Gaia can turn itself right side up and have
a balanced amount of cash-shop exclusives and gold shop releases. I believe
that's what we'd all be content with. And all of our broken/missed content. I
hope you stick around with us and give us your support and suggestions! ++

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:49 am
Quadropopilous

Oh yes most definitely!
I do plan to stick around.
I hope our voices will make a difference n_n

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:15 am
im-all-at-sea
My name (of my original banned account) is Zonker. I like the socioeconomic parallels drawn between the real world and Gaia.

It would help my Poll if you added your Worth plus Gold together and told me on my thread.

Welcome to guild I hope it suits your needs and view any questions and ideas don't be afraid ask questions and such <3

Combining the inventories and gold from my mules, it seems like I fall under "middle class" with a total of 609,040,213g. Not actually sure if that's impressive or not. cat_ninja

Anyway, welcome to the guild. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:32 am
Kangit
im-all-at-sea

Combining the inventories and gold from my mules, it seems like I fall under "middle class" with a total of 609,040,213g. Not actually sure if that's impressive or not. cat_ninja

Thank you...

Six months ago you were golden... if that helps the sting of injustice.

Original Poll  

im-all-at-sea

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 am
im-all-at-sea
Kangit
im-all-at-sea

Thank you...

Six months ago you were golden... if that helps the sting of injustice.

Original Poll

Well, it makes my Bamf the German Shepherd really valuable. It seems to make up two thirds of the total (I think it said 400 million?). The next item doesn't even seem to come close, being my Cheshire Kitten at 30 million. cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:37 pm
Hello! My name is Rose, I'm 20 (21 in May) and I joined this site about seven years ago as Dragoness008. That was back when gaia was still young and prosperous for those that don't know. I used to be a hard core role player before a brief hiatus to focus on my schooling and family issues, but upon my return you could find me lurking in the Dressing Room forum. Now I stick to a Commerce thread that my friend started up to try to give a little piece of the old gaia back to his fellow users.

I have always been leery of the Cash system and as such, I was never able to get ahead in the ways everyone else did. I miss the old Gaia that didn't care if you had just joined and wore peasant rags or if you held the Kiki Kitty Plush and wore golden laurels....  

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

MyDyingLight

Timid Nymph

21,415 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:52 am
Greetings!

I'm just a simple Gaian who has been here since I believe April of 2007. I love -- or rather loved -- this site because it was amazing! I can remember feeling so rich with just 1,000 Gold and being able to buy hair. The simple times, you know?

I know I might be wearing some pretty expensive items but anything above 4,000 Gold was donated to me by my brother who doesn't mind spending real money on GC.

I personally miss the good old days when it was more about the events and less about Gaia releasing Cash shop updates and doing nothing for the Gold shops. You know, back when Gaia was actually here for the users and not just a place to make money.

Honestly, I'm not going to be surprised when Gaia starts charging a small fee for people to sign up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:10 am
im-all-at-sea

Hm, it would appear based off of this I would be "Working Class" at 101,860,970 -- not counting in the items that my brother refuses to allow me to sell (if I wanted to). Counting in every single item that I have I'm at 209,345,970. This is including my Gaia Gold, too. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this -- though compared to other people I would be seen as probably a little poor. O_o I truly miss the days when 1,000 Gold made you rich.  

MyDyingLight

Timid Nymph

21,415 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Master Converter 500

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:32 pm
Black Dawn Rose

++ Welcome to the guild, Rose! I remember purchasing my Coco Kitty for 10,000g
hot off the market the day it was given out for monthlies. That was nearly all my
savings at the time and was one of my most proud purchases. My Kiki Kitty
was quested and given to me by my dear friend Yukina_snowmaiden_mystery,
who was such a big part of my Gaia life. We ran a successful B/C shop together
(although her art, not mine. She did most of the work! I was field-support) and
roleplayed tons. Unfortunately, all the Gaia Cash crap ran her off and she no
longer plays Gaia. I hope to keep all the people around that everyone considers
precious and stop Gaia from running off all of our friends. emotion_donotwant I hope
you stick around, participate, and let your thoughts out to Gaia so that we can
bring it back to the way we like it. ++

KaiOfThePie

++ Welcome to the guild, Kai. Yes, I remember those days too. Actually I was
scanning the old thread topics I had created (because I rarely start my own) and
was VERY amused to find an old Art Request thread I had made offering to spend
all of my money (5,000g). Which was huuuge amount back then. I had so many
people interested in it. I can't believe how much money that was considered back
then to how it is now. Some days I wish Gaia servers just don't back up and people
get completely wiped of their gold. Reset would be nice.
emotion_drool
Anyway, welcome again and I hope you stick around with us! ++++

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games