Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:39 am

Yoshaki
OKies but i was speaking on how me Niwa and Iya used to have that same hair making us look the same.
I remember that, I was so often confused. Plus, I wasn't able to just look at the avvie and know who it was, I had to acctually look at the name! *faints* But you all look awesome now, good jobs! XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:05 am

Dariram
Yoshaki
OKies but i was speaking on how me Niwa and Iya used to have that same hair making us look the same.
I remember that, I was so often confused. Plus, I wasn't able to just look at the avvie and know who it was, I had to acctually look at the name! *faints* But you all look awesome now, good jobs! XD
Well my avi was getting boring, I didn't mind having evil clones. xd

Syrotek
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:44 am

Iyamashi
Dariram
Yoshaki
Well my avi was getting boring, I didn't mind having evil clones. xd

yeah iya..u were a real square xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:33 pm

Well... My day has been s**t. I get home, and begin to talk to Kodee on AIM. He tells me that his cousin died from cutting too deep on accident 2 days ago. He tells me if I don't stop cutting by August ((first day of school)) Our relationship is OVER. So I tell him I haven't done anything for a while and calm him down a bit... or so I had hoped. I leave with my brother for a while, come home, actually eat dinner for the first time in a month, and get sick.
I get online later tonite and talk to Kodee again. He asks me once again if I'll stop, and I tell him yes. And I am stopping for good. He gets offline, and my friend-who-is-like-my-sister comes online. She tells me that Kodee was talking to her and said that he is really worried about me. She says that he was asking if he should put me into some kind of program. To make me stop cutting. Thankfully, she tells him not to do it and he has hopefully walked away from that option. But. He also says he asked if my mom knew about me, and he wanted to call her so she could "help me". If my mom was notified, I know she would put me into some crazy facility far far from my home. My friends. My life. She has told me so her self. She caught me once, and I lied. Told her I'd stop. She threatened to send me away for a long time. Maybe for good. But my friend persueded him not to call either. For now. THANK THE GODS.
If he does call mom, I will not stay here any longer. Wether I am sent away, or I run away.... this place will not be my home anymore. I have someone from Gaia who does not live far from here, and has offered to take me in for a while if I do run away. I want to meet her, but hopefully the reason I meet her IRL isn't because I am running away. That's not how I want to meet anyone.
I'm not as sick anymore, but I'm freaking out about the call mom might get. My day has been s**t, and I have a feeling that tomorrow will be just as bad. But I really hope not.

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:17 am

I truly wish this works out for you cami I really do. But I'm sorry I cannot help in any way. Good luck to you.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:19 am

You and I are already talking about it, so...Cami-chan, do whatever you feel is right. Just remember that we are here when you need us.

Syrotek
Crew

DarkPrincessKimiko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:47 am

i'm mad.. at tv..i want my TiVo
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:19 pm

Thanks Yoshi and Iya. I've worked things out, so I won't be running away anytime soon. wink

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:22 pm

Aiy, alright. I'll drop those bombardment of questions around you then.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:34 pm

Bombardment of questions? Ask away~ 3nodding

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:51 pm

It has already been halted and locked deep inside my brain somewhere. Too lazy to go find the keys.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:41 pm

Alright~ excuses... xd blaugh

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:45 pm

Hey...so what? stare
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:49 pm

Good Luck, Cami. Just don't make choices that are gonna make you depressed. Do what you think is right.

omiko

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:57 pm

@Iya- Nothing, nevermind~ .... excuses... xd
@Omiko- Thanks. I'll do my best. :3
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games