Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm
That first bit seems irresponsible to me, but maybe that's because I'm used to playing a paranoid hard-a**. XD

Then what does that spy have to do with anything going on now? I'm confused...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 pm
Flamefox Merimac
Ergo War
Flamefox Merimac

@Ergo: It's practical if you believe. Wind ninja use the sails to move around, water ninja can help with that too. Earth ninja are mostly there to just break Yuki off. Of course it Yuki makes landfall, they can help with that. XD As long as there's like no volcano under Yuki shouldn't be a problem. Of course for any ninja to be high enough rank for that to work, they wouldn't have to leave the village at all. XD

Hm... I dunno. Being a physics major, that whole Fuuton thing seems sketchy to me. If you were able to break off the island (which is probably on a volcano, seeing as it's not a chain of islands like Hawaii), you could probably use Suiton people to push it around while having Doton people keep the island from sticking on the ocean floor. Actually, keeping it afloat would probably be a major problem, so maybe some more Suiton users. XD

It would probably depend more on how much of the island is sticking underwater and stuff. I mean you would need a few good size sails and probably a few Fuuton users on each sail. Didn't really think about keeping it a float. Have the doton users hallow out air pockets under the water and Fuuton people keep them filled?

Well, the Fuuton user's wouldn't be able to move the island if they're generating the wind while on it. If it's one of those "I make many big wind come out of the sky" techniques, maybe.

That might work, but they'd have to be pretty big air pockets.

I am so committed to having a roving island someplace that this needs to happen. XD Probably can't, realistically speaking, but oh well.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 pm
Ergo: Well Wiggles made the whole thing, I didn't know if my Yukikage was supposed to be aware of it.

Keiji is an information freak, one thing that seems innocent to some people could mean a lot of other things. And not knowing anything gnaws at him, he just won't forget that Kiri was locked so securely for some reason he does not know.

For example...

A man raising his prices at his stall.

Is there a lack of resources? Is someone in his family sick? Is a secret, new mafia group forcing him to pay up and thus he needs to raise his prices? Is something going to happen, like say a war, where the demand will be high and he wishes to cash in on this mishap?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm
Ergo War

Well, the Fuuton user's wouldn't be able to move the island if they're generating the wind while on it. If it's one of those "I make many big wind come out of the sky" techniques, maybe.

That might work, but they'd have to be pretty big air pockets.

I am so committed to having a roving island someplace that this needs to happen. XD Probably can't, realistically speaking, but oh well.

Well realistically speaking people can't walk on water or shoot fireballs out of their mouth. wink XDD

Flamefox Merimac

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm
I made what now?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 pm
Wiggles: Was the Yukikage and Yukigakure supposed to host the festival you made?  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 pm
No. As I've told you before, just because it's happening in Snow Country, doesn't mean the Yukikage has any jurisdiction there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:20 pm
I knew it! XP  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:28 pm
And as I said in the freakin' arc update, it's being held in Snow Country because Ikebana Village's monumental torii gates are where Titan died.

If he had been beheaded in my uncle's crapper, that's where I would've held the festival.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm
Who's Titan?  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:47 pm
Go re-read the story arcs, Haruru. I'm going to bed. ~ 3 ~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 pm
Okay. XP  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:29 am
I like the genjutsu idea, but instead of moving it, make Yuki invisible. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 pm
Pardon me, but GET YOUR RPCs a** BACK TO THE ACADEMY SO WE CAN FINALLY MEET!!! If you would be so kind 4laugh
It's so rare that I find people from the Sakkakugan bloodline crying

A K I Y O T O

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 pm
I was going to do that anyways, just needed to finally get a mission done. Hold on for a sec, sorry =P

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games