Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands (Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff Game)

Leonette walked up into the stands to watch both her sister and David's sister house teams go head to head. She didn't really care who won although Slytherin winning pretty much made it impossible for Gryffindor to win the cup at the end of the year. Regardless it seemed she had a lot more green on then usually (probably more unaware then one would think).

Looking around Leonette went to find a seat and found David and Danica sitting together. That was odd to say the least but seeing as Dani was on the team with her she didn’t mind. Smiling she skipped over to the two she happened to over hear what David said to her teammate. "Don't mind him, he just isn't a people person... well unless you count being a healer as such." Leonette said taking a seat beside David. "Hello by the way. I hope everyone’s doing well today." she added with a smile.

Looking out at the game Leonette wondered who was going to win. Seeing Elsie score and she smiled. “So looks like we're both here for our family members.” She commented her happiness for her Hufflepuff friends shining through. Maybe they’d win their last game this year…

With: David & Danica

Wearing: Cheering for Both

OOC: ---

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image ════════════════════════
                                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ ════════════════════════

Text

Dani was encouraged to see Leo there, as much as she was surprised by what David told her. She hadn't figured on being rebuffed in such a fashion, and had expected a friendlier response than she received. She mouthed the words 'Thank you,' to Leo before answering Cathy's brother.

"Actually, Cathy never said anything of the sort about you, David, at least not to me. Of course I think she's able to see the good in everybody, even when they don't see it themselves. I also don't see why you would hope she'd get hurt. You don't enjoy the game, I get it, but can't you let her have fun too?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
DOB: December 25, 2012
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Wearing: Casual Clothes
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin Game

"It is complicated. I'm not the type to wish harm on anyone, but I'm thinking of the long term dangers-instead of all kinds of potential for harm, something fairly easily fixed that would convince her to quit is better," David answered. He raised a brow when Leo joined the two and smiled seeing her and shrugged at Leo's assessment of him not being a people person though she added the fact of being a healer.

"I wouldn't necessarily count being a healer as a definite indication of morals. And it is only my ambition-I'm not one," David answered. Adjusting his scarf as he watched Hufflepuff score, Slytherin get the quaffle, and his sister managing to steal the quaffle which the other Hufflepuff chaser had failed at, but then right away Cathy passed the quaffle to the other chaser-true to form for her, or what David could tell about his sister.

Glancing back at Leo he said, "I am well enough, though there are plenty of other things I'd rather do. I'm just hoping someone catches the snitch really, really soon. And, you look like you are here more for a sister than I am for my family. I'm firmly neutral-I have no green on, nor yellow nor black."

Graydon Ironshield
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image

Leonette found it hard to believe anyone would wish someone to quiet playing Quidditch. If they loved something wouldn’t it make more sense to let them have their fun. Despite agreeing with Danica she knew her place when it came between Cathy and David.

“No, not yet… but you will be.” Leonette told him with a smile. She had completely faith in him that he’d get his dream job. Maybe he’d learn some people skills during it too, although that would be wishful thinking. Watching the game it seemed Hufflepuff had the upper hand which in many ways made Leonette kind of happy despite what she may be wearing.

Leonette looked at David and smiled when he said there were other things he’d rather be doing. “Don’t worry David you’ll have plenty of time to do something far more fun after the game.” She said with a smile. "Well, it's coincidentally that I'm wearing more green than anything else. Honestly I could have probably worn a bit more yellow but it didn't happen that way. Besides I can't help it if my coat is black." Leonette told him justifying her reasoning. Of course she probably could have changed the color of her coat, not that she planned on doing that.

"So you're just here to be a supportive brother all while hoping she'll want to quit, I can understand that." Leonette told him as she looked back at the game. It was looking close for both seekers. Like always it seemed Cathy got away unscathed. So much for David’s wishful thinking. When the snitch was caught Leonette despite the odds being against them even more so was happy to see Slytherin won. “Looks like Slytherin wins again and Cathy goes without getting hit.” She commented with a smile.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:55 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

"Oh there are always roadblocks to one's ambition," David said with a shrug. "I don't like counting my chickens before they hatch. Even I can't plan for everything." He returned his attention to the game as he watched Cathy pass the quaffle immediately after stealing it. David almost thought it was funny that he had yet to see Cathy even attempt to make a goal, even though she had stolen the quaffle before in a game or two. Maybe it was a testament to how much of a Hufflepuff she could be. She was a team player and recognized her own weaknesses and helped support those who could do better.

His attention was diverted when Leo said there was plenty of time to do something far more fun after the game. He raised his brow and said, "I was avoiding going over Cooking with Magic recipes, after this game I'll have to go back to that. I hardly count that as fun. Or were you planning to drag me away from my studies and ensure all the more I'll horribly fail that OWL. I don't know if I can even scrape an A in it as is and that is failing-or might as well be."

He shook his head and added, "Anyways, you aren't terrible at charms it is a year one charm to change colors of something if you really wanted to. I don't really care. I'm not neurotic about color-coding like some of my family members."

He nodded when Leo pointed out he was being a supportive brother hoping Cathy would quit and then noted the win by Slytherin and his sister going without getting hit. "If it wasn't against the rules, I might just bribe your sister to target mine next year. I'm not the only one who doesn't support the quidditch thing after all."

He stood and said, "Anyways, tell Mira I said good job to her team if you run into her before I do. I'm going to go torture myself studying unless you had something else in mind? I mean, the studying isn't really going to make a difference in the end."

Graydon Ironshield
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

Text

Grudgingly, she admitted, at least to herself, she saw where David was coming from. Even in the Muggle World, there were those whom were openly concerned about concussion risks for young footballers. Shocks to the brain now could lead to other issues later on in life. Of course, this made her wonder why Quidditch players, other than the Keeper, eschewed pads and helmets? Perhaps another question to pose to their Advanced Flying instructor.

She listened to Leo and David talk about studies, and how even a passing grade on OWLs might well be an 'F' in disguise. If nothing else it reminded her they were a couple, she was the third wheel, and that as Veronica pointed out, there was a lot more to school besides Quidditch.

Even so, she still cheered when Cathy had the Quaffle, even if she did pass it off to another teammate, and watched as the Slytherin Seeker caught the Snitch and ended the game. She was happy Cathy avoided being targeted for a Bludger, but seeing Slytherin win again ....

"And so the Cup passes from our reach," she said softly.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

Leonette honestly believed he worried too much. If her cousin Chloe could become a healer like she wanted then he could become a healer too. “To each their own.” She replied knowing it was just who David was. You can’t change someone after all could you? Leonette would never want to anyways.

Looking over as David questioned her on dragging him away from his studies so that he could fail his Cooking with Magic OWL she shook her head. “I wouldn’t dream of doing such a thing David. However if you are really that concerned about it we could study together.” She answered him with a small smile. “Just an idea.” She added.

“I happen to like my black coat just as is so I’m glad you don’t mind.” Leonette said she really didn’t plan on change the color of her things unless it ever posed as a problem for her. “You know my sister might actually aim at her if Cathy held onto the quaffle. Not that I’m trying to give you any ideas.” She said hoping it really didn’t give him any ideas.

Looking back at Danica Leonette shook her head. “It’s not completely. We just need Ravenclaw to win their next match against Slytherin with absolutely no chaser goals on either side. Then if we can beat Ravenclaw in the last match of the year without them getting any goals presto we win.” Leonette had been doing the math. It was relying a lot on Ravenclaw’s seeker and then more so their team chasers and David of course. It was a lot to hope on but she was sure that things could work out. Well… unless Slytherin had more luck…

“Like I said I don’t mind helping.” Leonette told him. “Though if you’d rather disappear to the Ravenclaw common room that’s fine too. I’ll just have to find something else to do like study history or hang with some lions or something.” Really Leonette didn’t have any plans after the game. Her plan was to show up and that was it after that nothing. So it was up to David whether they did anything or not.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:59 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

David raised a brow when Leonette dismissed his concerns and then said she wouldn't dream about doing such a thing as interrupt his studies and offered for them to study together. David laughed, "I hate studying if I can't see obvious results from it. Studying to merely 'pass' is out of my comprehension. I'll probably drop the class, anyways. Besides, you know if we study together it won't do me any good. I'll use it as another excuse to put off trying to learn something I obviously suck at."

He shrugged and said about her coat, "Actually, your attire would pass the Avery house standard. You don't have any red on for once. Hell, even my mother changes the color of some of her dresses before she goes to her parents. Reds of any kind are the big banned color-I guess it wasn't so bad once upon a time, but I'm fairly sure everyone is still furious about what Wendy's aunt did. The Chaistys, quite probably the worst investment the Avery Clan ever made."

"And, Cathy won't hold onto the quaffle unless she is one of the more experienced players on the team. It is so obvious she's the baby of the team so she is there just to offer support that is all. Cathy won't hold onto it, or not for several years," David answered. "And I can't even half mention the idea of hitting my sister to Mira for a great many reasons."

He raised a brow and listened as Leonette explained the possible ways for them to win the quidditch cup which seemed like it depended on a lot of odds. "You guys have won the cups for a couple years now, what does one year of not winning it matters?" David scoffed. "Anyways, I'd rather not disappear into the Ravenclaw commons, beyond being the most hated Ravenclaw, I absolutely despise some of my housemates, particularly one or two in my sister's years. Obviously, I hold grudges but still..." He shrugged. "As for you if you want to study history I could summarize the entire course up to this point in the equivalent of one thousand words or less per topic so you could still get the only acceptable grade on the OWLs-an O. I guess one E isn't terrible."

"Anyways, I'll be around. You can come with me or be the supportive big sister for Mira or complain to my sister how I'm being my typical antisocial self and you'll win an ally," David added with a shrug. "Also, Dan-whatever your name is-you and the rest of Cathy's friends can take note of this, the less I know about you lot the happier we all will be. Trust me."

Graydon Ironshield
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

Text

The more she listened to David the more she was convinced he was a world-class jerk. 'Listen to this blowhard,' she thought derisively. 'one would think he's God's gift to Ravenclaw the way he goes on.'

She bristled when he directed his ire toward her. "Try 'Dani', it's only four letters long, I'm surprised you weren't able to retain that." she said, with a note of annoyance in her tone, "and I must agree with you: you are an anti-social prat. I'll be happy to relay your message. After all, I see no reason why they should be subjected to your scintillating presence."

With that, she got up and departed so Leo could be alone with her boyfriend.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

“Suit yourself then.” Leonette said the way she saw it she was one of the best in that class. Her and Tanya had probably an E or higher secured for the OWL. Only way it wouldn’t happen was if something royally messed up during the test.

Leonette smiled she was glad for once she had the Avery stamp of approval. Not that she really cared they were only colors. Though she couldn’t help wonder what Wendy’s aunt did. It had to be something pretty bad or so she figured. “I probably would have been the same way if I had of played during first year.” She said knowing that in time Cathy would learn to keep the quaffle in her possession.

“To those who play the game it matters a lot. There are two people graduating this year that would love to win they’re last year of the season and honestly we just came out of a losing streak. History doesn’t need to repeat itself so soon.” Leonette explained knowing that once David left they’d be back where they started along with Ravenclaw. “Um… I’d appreciated that but I think I’d just be happy with an A on the OWL thanks.” She said not taking any offence to what David had said.

Freezing as Danica said a few choice words and then stalked off Leonette was kind of shocked. Since dating David she hadn’t really been subject to any ill feelings others may have against him. Of course they were just being nice she knew that, though it was still a shock. “Wow… you really have a way with people don’t you?” Leonette said watching Danica walk off. “I think I’ll come with, even if I did show support for my sister she still won’t talk to me. So, I might as well spend my time with someone who wants it.”

Status: Wow... he's really got a gift for making people hate him...

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

David raised a brow as Dani, apparently was her name, told him off. He wasn't particularly phased. The issue about remembering her name or not wasn't actually a personal one-it had taken Leo's sisters actually staying in his Dad's house in London with him to learn their names but combined with his general irritation at most people it was easy to assume it was a purposeful action on his place. David would argue learning someone's name was a purposeful action, not learning one was merely you didn't plan to spend that long around them or just was bad with names. "Scintillating?" David said shaking his head a bit amused by the use of the word towards him as Danica walked off. He glanced back at Leo who told him he had a way with people. "If I don't know anything about who my sister hangs out with, I can deny knowing anything about them not being 'proper' people to associate with or not by the Avery Family standards. The idea is ridiculous, but I more or less have to uphold it currently. Ignorance on the issue makes my life easier. It gives me a cover."

He shrugged and added, "And, you probably are right about MIra. Then again, she's a suspicious person, if you only show your nice side to her she'll forever be suspicious of you. Quite frankly I wasn't overly fond of you any more than anyone else till probably second year, and that was mostly because initially I thought you were physically attractive. I'm shallow, what can I say."

"Oh, I forgot people care about house unity and what not," David added when Leo pointed out the graduating members on the quidditch team. "Isn't there someone graduating on like every team? I mean I think Cathy mentioned the Quidditch Captain at least was and Hufflepuff has yet to even win a single game." He frowned slightly glancing away and added, "We should probably head out follow, Dani-was that her name? Follow her lead. How much do you want to bet she'll mention it to Cathy and then I'll have Cathy tell me off about being nicer to people?"

Graydon Ironshield
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:14 am
User Image

Leonette understood David’s reasoning however strange it may be. If he didn’t know them then Cathy could be friends with whomever she wanted and he could play the “I had no idea card”. “I understand why you’re doing it. Good tactic I’ll admit.” She said before adding. “At least it lets your sister being friends with anyone she chooses.” It showed that David really did care about his sister just like any big brother would.

“That’s just who she is I guess. Why someone being nice has to be completely insane in her books is beyond me.” Leonette said before freezing at what David had just following his comment about her Mira. “You weren’t fond of me when we first met?” she said kind of surprised. How did she not know? “I guess hanging with you pretty much all third year made me grow on you.” She added with a smile. Clearly he was fond of her now.

Leonette knew David had a point but she also knew he wasn’t all for the house appreciation thing. “Yeah there is and I do feel bad for them.” She said before giving a light nod in agreement. “Yes that’s her name and I don’t doubt that she will.” She told David as she walked out of the stands. “Let’s just hope you’re ready for it.”

(Exit)

Status: Wow... he's really got a gift for making people hate him...
With: David

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

Text

(Gryffindor-Ravenclaw match)

Dani was one of the first of the reserves to put in her appearance for the final match of the school year. Even though she knew odds were she wouldn't see action, Dani still made the point of being ready to jump into the game. Dressed in her Quidditch uniform, and with her broomstick sling over a shoulder, she ascended the bleachers, hoping not to encounter a certain Ravenclaw.

After the last match she attended, she felt a little guilty telling David off in front of Leo, but only a little. Not for the first, time Dani wondered what her teammate saw in him. Though he was an attractive looking guy, five minutes with him was enough to discern his rather venomous personality.

She could have blown off his pompous attitude and condescending tone, but she couldn't let him dismiss her out of hand as he had without response. Bad enough her own parents wrote her off as a failure, and signed her over to her aunt with less regard than if she were a pet dog, she wouldn't put up with being considered a trivial nuisance here.

Dani scanned the stands, hoping maybe to sit with her fellow back-benchers one more time,

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 am
(Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw match)

User ImageUser Image
xxxThe Current League Siblingsxxx

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Dating: Leonette Mitchell
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//
xxxxxxHawthorne//Fairy Hair

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Second
DOB: August 3, 2014
Wand: Springy and Spiraled//8 1/2 inches//
Acacia Wood//Fairy Hair Core

The future Healer or Medi-Wizard and The Linguist

"How did you find out about me skipping flying anyways?" Wendy demanded of David as Cathy walked a few steps back and was humming a random tune staying out of the matter. David obviously had taken a more active interest in his younger relatives-not only his sister, which sort of made Cathy a bit relieved that she wasn't the only one receiving the brunt of his annoyance and strict decisions on the matter which the Head of Avery family gave him the freedom to do, actually, Cathy was fairly sure David had to more or less. It was a bit ironic that David was annoyed at Wendy for skipping anything to do with flying and Cathy for joining the quidditch team.

"You don't think I don't have my sources," David scoffed. "Hell, you think only you can use my girlfriend's little sister for information."

"I thought you hated Slytherins," Wendy snapped. "And it looks bad for an Avery to wear Gryffindor colors you are aware of..."

David rolled his eyes, "I only generally do. Anyways, I figured Gryffindor's colors made more sense: I am not very fond of my own house and happen to be dating someone on the Gryffindor house team. Besides, speaking of that whole matter you do realize that their son was sorted into your precious little Slytherin."

"The honorable Salazar Slytherin is probably rolling in his grave, it is no doubt because that nonsense hat was originally Godric Gryffindor's," Wendy scoffed. David shrugged and Cathy's brown eyes darted between the two, she kind of wondered how the summer would work with David being at the Avery manor where Wendy lived for most of the Summer. David didn't have the patience Cathy had to deal with Wendy after all. Though, Cathy had no say really in anything and everyone assumed she was an idiot in the Avery family so maybe that was the difference. Cathy then spotted Danica and ran over to her friend and quickly hugged her.

"Dani!" She practically sung tackling her Gryffindor friend. Meanwhile David glanced over and massaged his forehead and Wendy narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Cathy and Danica. "We got one Ravenclaw to root on your team. Hufflepuff is out of the running for the cup but maybe Gryffindor will luck out," She joked with a laugh, nodding briefly to David and a scowling Wendy. "And you want to bet how long it is before my brother tries out some of the spells he studied ahead for from next year on our second cousin or whatever? There is apparently one that makes something go silent. Fun right?"

She chuckled before she sat down by Danica and David rolled his eyes and sat a few seats down from Cathy and Dani and Wendy sat down primly, crossing her arms a suspicious scowl on Wendy's face as she watched Cathy. "At least, her skipping out an entire class this year makes me look better about lying about the quidditch thing. My brother has only made the ultimatum of me taking one particular elective next year and he doesn't expect me to score that high. I think Wendy is supposed to take four now or something? I don't know all the muggle related ones. Oh, and she is supposed to only get Os because anything else might as well not be passing or something. So how are you?"

Graydon Ironshield

"The Epitome of a Well-bred Witch"

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
Slytherin First Year
Year at Hogwarts: First
DOB: January 14, 2015
Wand: Inflexible and Decorated Shaft//
xxxxxxHazel and Merpeople Scales

Being a mere branch member is not enough...
I have plans for a better spot in the family tree.
I have already earned it: and I will continue to do so.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games