Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                        I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                        Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn continued her search silently. Whatever Kenny was doing, she honestly didn't care. The only thing she cared about was the snitch.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                        AC: 18
                                        Modifiers: (+8 for Spotting) (+8 for Catching)
                                        Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                        19+ to spot
                                        22+ to catch
                                        -/3 catching up
                                        -/2 attempts

0-

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                        And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                        State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny could almost taste that snitch, really, with how close he was to it. He urged his broom faster, whipping around one of the goal posts to try and get to it. If he tried hard enough, he could almost touch it.

AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
                                                    Roll: 19 (Spotted!)
                                                    3/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, not so many trying out this year...
                                                    OOC: ...

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Jaslyn groaned. Of course she was going to suck on the day of try outs! What if Darius gave her spot to Kenny instead just because she sucked at try outs?

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                        19+ to spot
                                        22+ to catch
                                        -/3 catching up
                                        -/2 attempts

0-

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

And Kenny was there! He would have given a whoop of joy, but realized he had to catch the bloody thing before doing that. He reached out, trying to grab the shiny ball before him.

Roll: 8 (Missed!)
                                                    3/3 Catch Up
                                                    1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Jaslyn was looking mighty annoyed by now. She hadn't found the damn thing yet. What did that say about her year to come. Was she going to ruin Slytherin's chances? She rubbed her eyes and then widened them, hoping to spot the snitch.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                        19+ to spot
                                        22+ to catch
                                        -/3 catching up
                                        -/2 attempts

0-

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 am

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Dang! Her crooked teeth worried her lip as she had to steady herself. The winds curled under her in a swift current. She coasted along, eyes vigil for bludgers and beaters. She weaved around past her teammate to catch up on Daniel's tail. She dipped down below the other chaser and tried to come up for a quick steal.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔═════════════════╗
              ═━┈ First Year Slytherin,┈━═
              Team Two Chaser
              AC: 12

(+2 stealing/shooting) (+2 flying)
              (0/3)

╚═════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:10 am

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Oh my god. Oh my god! She beamed. I got it! She laughed. Her fingers had only barely just caught it, she had to juggle it back and forth until she tucked it under her arm. She glanced back over her shoulder before looping around in a circle and redirected her route back to the goal posts.

╔═════════════════╗
              Team Two Chaser

HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
              (1/3)

╚═════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Sixth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel positioned himself for a pass, just in time to see the little firstie steal the ball. The younger players were doing pretty well this year. He decided to let her have a moment to bask before he tried to steal it back.

Slytherin Chaser Team 1 with Ashley
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
Posts to Goal: NA/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
5 years experience (AC+3, Rolls+3), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)
Total Modifiers: +8 to steal, +8 to score
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Quidditch Pitch
                                                          With The other team hopefuls
                                                          Feeling Nervous
                                                          Thinking Should I be doing this?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson missed frowning he flew after another bludger and aimed at the older boy playing chaser. He swung at it. "Please." he said, hoping he could hit Daniel

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +2
                                                          Final Roll: 21
                                                          Aiming at: Daniel
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Jaslyn continued her search silently.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          -/3 catching up
                                          -/2 attempts

0-

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny missed it. Screwing up his face, he reached out again to try and get the ball again, hoping that this time he was successful.

Roll: 8 (Missed!)
                                                    3/3 Catch Up
                                                    2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius watched the tryouts some more, noting how everyone was doing while keeping an eye on Tyson. He nodded, satisfied, as Tyson managed to hit another bludger, this time aiming at Daniel. Deciding to save his vice captain, he flew forward to smack the incoming bludger away.

Modifiers: +8 Hit
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now, how are tryouts going to go?

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Sir Spazalots

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
[  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

The older Slytherin mentally winced as the bludger slammed home into Daniel. That... could have gone better, honestly. Deciding that a switch-up in the game was needed, he drew his wand and cast a large bang from the end, trying to get everyone's attention. When he had it, he nodded to everyone present and motioned for the seekers to continue their battle. His green eyes then turned to the rest of the tryouts. He held out his hand for Camila to give him the quaffle. "Okay, not bad! We're going to do a bit of a switch-up now. Camila, Ashley, you two are now team one, Tyson, you and Daniel are now team two. Again, try and score on Dmitri. Claire, you are going to have a shot at beater this go-round. I want to see you guys working hard up there. Jaslyn, you and Kenny go ahead and keep at the snitch." He tossed Daniel a potion for the bludger hit, knowing how much it smarted before he hovered again, tossing the ball up and giving the go ahead for the tryouts to resume.

Modifiers: +8 Hit
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now, how are tryouts going to go?
                                                    OOC: SWITCH UP!

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Sir Spazalots

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Squeeky Luff"

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 10, 9, 4, 10, 3, 7, 6 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:55 am

User Image

User Image

The loud blast made her halt. She wrenched her broom around, took the turn a little too hard and had to readjust her positioning before zooming down to the level where the captain was waiting. With a gentle toss, the quaffle bounced out of her hands and over towards Darius. She waited around, bored, fidgeting with the stray curls of hair that framed her face and glanced around at all the other players. There wasn't as many first years here as she thought there'd be... Soon enough, the game was called back into attention and she flanked beside Ashley while waiting for the toss up. When the last second dropped, she took off flying for the launched quaffle and reached out fat, stubby little fingers.

╔═════════════════╗
              Team One Chaser

(0/3)

╚═════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:54 am
User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Claire's gaze shifted as she blanked out, thoughs he was still flying, when she came to the Slytherin captain had already announced a change of positions.

Claire blinked some, confused, "Wh-what?" She said quietly as she landed on the ground, ready to take up the beater position. She was just up in the air right? As a chaser? What happened? She blacked out and....what? Shaking her head some she got ready to start the try out again, this time as a beater.

...Now who to hit with the bludger?

My feelings? I'm confused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Another black out?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
AC: 14
Mods: +1 for one year of playing, +1 for Advanced Flying I = +2 to Steal (chaser) +3 to make contact (beater)
Posts to Goal: 0/3

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Try out Beater

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games