Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

Skye_______________________________
Rank| Genin
Chakra Pool| 270
Bloodline : Oni Clan Member

”Life is precious to a Shinobi.....”

Skye pulled on the headband he received from the Yukikage clone that turned to water that he then drank after turning it into sake. Skye tightened it tight and then pointed to the crest. "Heh I'm Skye Oni, someday I'm gonna be a hero in this village." He said nonchalantly. He then kind of wobbled and then walked over to the door of the kage's office. "There's a headband just sitting on his desk, you may as well go ahead and take it and then we'll go to the hospital to verify that you can have it, so that you won't get in trouble." Skye said as he opened the door an waited for Ina to enter. "Oh and your name is very beautiful by the way." He said smirking.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: N/A

“...So I live to protect the lives of my shinobi comrades”
User Image|User Image|User Image

"Oy! Pass the Sake!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis's head snapped up as he heard someone enter the office. To his surprise, or rather lack of, it was a Genin asking for his headband. He was about to handle it when a clone, the last clone, of the Kage gave him one before dissipating. At that he stood up, and strode over to the Yukikage's desk, leaning against it. Thankfully, Jun arrived with a status report'Aye, things are indeed perilous. Best be cautious' The plot just continued to thicken"Good...Good. Thank you Jun. I would like you to back up Hanzo. Try to find some clues but do not engage. Anyone who is willing to attack the Kage will not be stopped by Genin"

As Jun carried out his orders he turned his gaze unto the two new Genin, watching their interactions and studying them. The horned one, who turned out to be Skye Oni, was the classing Oni: A bumbling buffoon who would sooner drink his troubles away then do work. The girl was rather difficult to read. She introduced herself as Inahime but kept mostly to herself the entire time'Another Shy,Frightened Kunoichi' When Skye suggested she just take the headband Genesis intervened. He slammed the butt of his massive blade on the ground, causing the entire building to shake"No. You will not be doing that" He spoke as he walked from around the desk to confront the two"In the future, it would be wise to address those of higher standing then yourself before fraternizing" He was unused to being on this side of the lecture. He found it just as unpleasant as being on the other"Now, I am Genesis Von Hohanheim-Jounin. The Yukikage is currently...indisposed. As consequence, I will be handling his normal activities. I assume you are here for a headband?"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 am
'Trust me when I say this...
User Image
None can escape the reach of my bow!'

Inahime Honda

'The Bow Princess'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ina smiled at Skye, and what somewhat impressed by his huge aspirations. She just wanted to become strong enough to protect her village, because to her titles of authority or importance made people full of themselves. A perfect example of this was the young jounin in front of them who could only be about 5 years older than them. He had immediately scolded them, even though Ina had yet to enter the office and had no intentions of just taking it off the desk. Ina happy aura seemed to die down a little as her face took on a folder appearance. "My apologies, sir. But I was not planning on just taking the headband. I did not address you when Skye opened the door for me because I did not want to interrupt the conversation you were having with...Master Jun?" Ina finished speaking and bowed to the man. She had lost a bit of the respect she came in here with, and was ready to leave at this point. But she needed to be cordial with the man for now in order to get her headband.

"And yes I'm in need of a headband before I begin training." Her tone was colder than was earlier, some thing that usually only happened when she was fighting someone. But she was on the defense with this man, named Genesis.

OOC:

iBromantic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Genesis rubbed his chin thoughtfully"So you were,So you were" He reached into the top most left hand drawer and retrieved a headband before tossing it to her. He obviously picked up the coldness in her voice, something she did not have when she entered'So she does not take criticism lightly? I will have to remember that' Still, they were mere Genin and their opinions of him were of very little importance to him as long as they did what they were told. He had bigger things on his plate then worrying what people thought about him"You're free to go" Genesis Said "Have fun in your training"  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 am
'Trust me when I say this...
User Image
None can escape the reach of my bow!'

Inahime Honda

'The Bow Princess'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ina smirked at the jounin. She was unsure why genin were treated so lowly. Sure they maybe of lower rank but what happened to equality? Mutual respect? She brushed the thought aside as she caught the headband. She beamed brightly at Genesis."Thank you sir, and I will." Her tone was bubbly again as she turned around. She nodded to Skye before exiting to the academy.

OOC: Exit to academy

iBromantic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 am
User Image

Skye_______________________________
Rank| Genin
Chakra Pool| 270
Bloodline : Oni Clan Member

”Life is precious to a Shinobi.....”

Skye smirked then began to chuckle. "Alright sir uptight, we'll be off now. Shall we Ina?" Skye said as he gestured toward the staircase insisting she go down first. He was a gentleman although a drunkard, plus he was losing his buzz as an Oni his buzzes didn't last long, he was made to drink. He looked toward Genesis and wondered what bug had crawled up his butt, but honestly it didn't matter to Skye, he knew that soon enough he'd have this guy thanking him for saving his butt on some extra cool mission, but it was gonna take a lot of training to get up to that level.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: N/A

“...So I live to protect the lives of my shinobi comrades”
User Image|User Image|User Image

"Oy! Pass the Sake!"

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun gave a nod and started on his way. He heard what the male genin had said, but he had more important things to do. Heading out of the office, he would head for the forest.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis sighed and reclined in his chair as the genin scurried about their business. He felt as if he was next to useless in this endeavor. He knew the answer was juxtaposed next to him but he could not for the life of him reach it. With a grunt he stood and fastened his sword to his body'Might as well check in with Akatsuki' He thought. He had mixed feelings about the other Jounin. One the one hand he had great determination; rising through the ranks even faster then himself. On the other hand the Jounin was inexperienced. He had preformed solo missions with nobody but himself and as far as he knew it had only participated in one combat situation. Regardless he held the same rank as himself and thus merited the same respect. It was with those thoughts in mind that he sought out the man  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azreal The Darklord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
Monanoke Ukyo

Chakra: 270/270

Monanoke moved swiftly into the Yukikage's office as he was egar to start his training as a genin. He wished to be an anbu so he knew he had to show everyone that he could be as strong and as fast as anyone around him while at the sametime be cunning and sly. It didn't take him long before he reached the door of the office and knocked swiftly and politely. As soon as he was finished he sat off to the side and waited pulling out a book of to read as he waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Making his way to the Yukikage's office building, Marco strolled slowly through the snow looking up at the impressive structure. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he always though that it was cool that something this big could be made and still be standing. He had heard about the recent attack on the Yukikage, but didn't know if he was doing better or not. Hopefully the man would be and he had already made it back to his office. Marco was ready to get his headband and get some serious training done. Marco didn't dress like your normal ninja with a fur hat with leopard print around the rim, his yellow and black hoodie, and pants that have the same kind of print that his hat has. He wears black pointy shoes, and the most interesting thing about him are the tattoos that he has on his arms. Needless to say, he gets some funny looks from time to time, but he never let them get to him.

Getting up to the building, Marco opened the door up and headed on inside, ready to start his life as a shinobi. Of course, he glanced around and realized that he had to get up to the Yukikage's office before doing that. Giving off a small chuckle to himself, he headed for the stairs. After a short little climb, Marco found himself in the hallway that lead to the office. Looking around, he gave a small nod to himself, and started for the office. It didn't take to long for him to get to the office, and once he did, Marco knocked on the door. It was time to see if the Yukikage was back on his feet, and if so, for Marco to finally get his headband.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 2400 // Ryo: 1308 // CP: 120/270 ll]

The duo arrived at the building after sauntering on up through tethering steps. At least for Hanzo this whole ordeal shook him up. The disturbing aftermath of their missions left him in a slightly off state where specks of cold blood peppered over them. His bow felt heavy. As did the world. His first serious experience with the loss of a life and cold murder weighed his mind down with fatal distractions. Enough to the point where he didn't exactly notice anyone else when arriving at the doors of the office. His expression appeared to be vacant, staring at nothing but the fibers on door's handle.

On the other hand, he knew it somewhere in his guts to thank Akatsuki. If it wasn't for him, he'd be dead along with.. His throat couldn't swallow the lump that now formed with the arising flashbacks from the hideout. They hadn't yet interrogated the incarcerated chuunin but on seemingly on the light of their actions, they came here. He couldn't find himself to turn around. From below his sleeves his fingers seemed to undulate in a manner where it was done to keep him from going into panic. To alleviate his nerves one would say. His blank expression tardily noticed a shift in movement. Likely another occupant who wished to see the Kage. For a person on Tether hooks, Hanzo best took in his breath and looked forward only. Despite wanting to become a shinobi for a sloth's reason, he expected no less. But the comparison between talks and actual experience struck him dumb. ". . ."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Upon arriving at the Yukikage's office Akatsuki began to feel the effects of exhaustion his hand shook mildly. His breathing was a bit labored, looking down at the chunnin they had brought they would need to get him to be interrogated right away. With his shaking hand he grasped the chunnin by the neck and shushin to drop him off with the Anbu who inspected him throughly and took him to the interrogation. He then returned to the kage's office. Someone one else had arrived at the office waiting for the Yukikage. Akatsuki stood there waiting to be called upon to give his report.

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 700

Having recovered enough at the hospital, Keiji had returned to his office to go about his usual duties. Despite the warning from the doctors and nurses, he had insisted that he would return to his office. Undoubtedly soon the Yuki shinobi would return. He was proved not wrong since soon he felt the familiar chakra signatures approach his office. Soon, there was a knock on his door and he called "Enter."

The male would be sitting behind his desk, a crutch resting against it to his left. He looked pale and a little worse for wear, but he would be well enough to deal with Yuki business.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

Hearing a few other people coming in, Marco looked back to see some of the other yuki shinobi coming toward the office. They looked like they had been out on a mission so he would make sure to make his time with the Yukikage short and sweet. Turning back to look at the door, he heard the word enter and placed a hand on the knob and opened the door up. Walking in, he looked across the distance at the Yukikage. He looked like he had seen better days, but Marco was impressed that he took up his spot at the desk looking like that. Anyways, Marco cleared the distance between the door and the desk and smiled at the Yukikage.

"Name's Marco Cross. I'm here to get a headband so I can start my training." Like Marco thought a little earlier, he kept things short and sweet. While it might not seem like the most respectful greeting right off the bat, he figured it would be fine for now since others were waiting. Marco waited to see the Yukikage's response.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 700

Seeing one new male enter that he had not seen before, the Yukikage remained leaning back in his seat as he viewed the male. Certainly he was dressed in an interesting manner. He could tell that this young man was from a certain clan but right now he could not tell which. Nodding when he heard the other was here for his headband, Keiji leaned over to open the drawer that contained the headbands. It was a little hard to move, he'd been punctured with two exploding arrows after all. Thankfully, the pain killers were still working.

"Congratulations Marco, you are now a shinobi of Yukigakure. Feel free to access the scrolls at the academy or the dojo. I'll assign you to a team and if there is no teacher available to help you, I will assist in your training in any way I can. If there is nothing else, then feel free to leave if you wish." Leaning back in his seat once more, he waited for the other to stay or leave and for the others to enter as well.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games