Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:17 am
<<< As noted in MW, the following posts are retroposts because something came up that prevented me from dropping them when they were needed. >>>

Exor went across town to the payphone at the old train station. He unscrewed the bottom of it and inserted WEAPON's filter into it before replacing the cap. He then dialed the fourty four digit number that would start the loop to get him in touch with the hacker. After a few minutes, the tone came across the receiver. Exor hung up and waited. The payphone rang, but the man let it sit.

It stopped.

The pay phone rang once again, and this time, Exor picked up the receiver and quickly tapped in another lengthy code. WEAPON's voice came over the line, "Arnold's Pizza Shoppe!"

"Cy, it's Ex. Listen, I need another one of your miracles."

The voice on the other end laughed, "Another one so soon? What you gettin yourself into? Need more help crackin that bar, dawg? Should I come out there and show you how to attach the 'crypter and the loops?"

"No, Cy," his voice was stern, "I need some eyes for some hours ago. Maybe even days. I need them on that bar, though."

"Ohhhhhhhh... Serious cat is serious, huh? Well, let's just see what the CyberWEAPON can do..." A flurry of keystrokes at different consoles could be heard in the background.

"I wanna know how you can do all of this, WEAPON," Exor asked with admiration.

The hacker laughed, "Lotsa practice, X, lotsa practice. Here, what am I lookin at? I'm at last week on your bar."

Exor smiled, almost amazed that CyberWEAPON could pull off such a heist. "Alright, I'm goin at this blind, man. I'm looking for a Dame, drives an older green Pontiac. Parks in the back of the building, North side. I need to know when it left and where it's at now."

"Hmmm... Got it goin to a farm a ways from the bar. A chick gets out and goes inside -"

"Can ya get me the directions to that house, Cy? I gotta get there, yesterday," Exor interrupted.

"Go getcher girlfriend, superhero. Oh, and happy birthday - I sent you a care package that should come in handy for being such a G, you poor b*****d," CyberWEAPON laughed. "Oh, hey, we got a pickup leaving the scene, heading to the airport. It drops there, but I have no view. I'll try to get some cameras to see who we've got there."

"You're an Internet superhero, CyberWEAPON...! So, this care package for your impoverished beneficiary...?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, get across to the terminal across town from where you're at now. There's a Pacer Stacktrain, PATU 994318, there. The driver's waitin for you to go pick it up. I just sent the update to his dispatch. Go sign for it, Leonard P. Judge, and you'll be good to go. Instructions to this farmhouse will be there, too, X."

Exor grinned ear to ear, "You are a god, Cy."

The hacker laughed again, "Worship me, b***h! Get out there, and don't use this phone again, k? You've got a way to get ahold of me in that truck. Move out, soldier!"

The phone went dead, and Exor removed the bug from the mic on the receiver. "No idea what that man is up to, but it's always good..." Exor started towards the terminal, stealing a bicycle along the way to expediate his travel.

He made it to the terminal at length and jumped off of the bike, letting it crash to the ground. He went over to the Pacer truck, only to find the cab empty. "Damn you, trucker..." He turned on his heel and walked into the waiting area at the terminal. "Hey, Pacer," he yelled above the din of the facility.

One of the drivers looked up and approached him, "You Mr. Judge?"

Exor smiled, "L. P. Judge, don't wear it out! You have my delivery?" The driver nodded. "Alright, let's get this show on the road. We need a hilo, or is it ready to go?"

"It's ready to roll, sir. All I have to do is unchain it and have you sign for delivery, and you're good to roll. Nice bike, by the way."

"Heh, thanks, it's a custom job, ya know." The two of them walked to the back of the docked trailer.

The driver cut the seal and opened the doors, revealing a large shining object within the trailer. He stepped in and freed the machine, returning with a packing slip. "Just sign here and here, sir, and you'll be on your way."

Exor signed it and thanked the driver, walking into the rear of the trailer to find a red and black Honda Goldwing Trike filled with gadgets and a note, presumably from CyberWEAPON. Quit mooching and being ghetto across town, son! Enjoy your wheels, X, and your new toys. Call me on the cell I left on your ride when you need me, homes. Everything's got instructions for how it works, but I assume you can ride a trike, X. Know you said you liked them, and since you bailed me out in that mess in Nimbel, I think that about makes us even Steven now, hombre. Lemme know how you like your new toy, G. Wepo-man

Exor laughed to himself as he put on the helmet, "Cy, you are a god!" He got on the bike, started it up, eased her out through a rollup door, and opened her up on the open road. When he hit the highway, he snagged the phone from the compartment on the side of the rear of the monstrous machine. He turned it on, and an update came through, bringing up a GPS system pointing him from his current location to that of the farmhouse. He revved the massive engine twice before taking off down the road faster than the police would have liked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 am
Epic bike!

Exor neared the unassuming farmhouse, roaring past it on his Goldwing. As he went by, however, he turned his head and looked at the property as he rode. He continued onward, unnassumingly himself, as he critiqued the image he had captured with his eyes. The house itself seemed a little too quaint, and the layout of the place just happened to make it well defensable. Other inconsistencies come to him as he went over what he saw again and again. Cameras on the fences, constant glow from computers, presumably, that seemed out of the vernacular to him.

Exor slowed his bike a half mile away and eased it closer to the farmhouse, stashing the maching in the woods of a seam between farms. He took a moment to look through what else CyberWEAPON had left him and noticed that he would now make a much more convincing spy with this support. It would seem that CyberWEAPON would have use for Exor's services again in the future. "Right place, right time, for once... Unless you're in a yellow farmhouse tonight," he said to himself with a grin.

After pocketing a few of the hacker's gifts, Exor began his trek across the road and along the deep ditch. No doubt the entire farm is rigged and under surveilance... Even if this end is, I stand a better chance of taking the short route, going around the house, and taking a side. Front doors are usually baaaddd...

He continued onward, slowly but surely, and made it right across the street from the compound. Along the way, he had noticed various traps that had been sprung, presumably by local animals, that had not yet been reset. This gave the mercenary an idea. He took up a handful of mud and dead grass and waited. After awhile, headlights came into view. Exor darted across the road when the vehicle was closer, causing it to slam on its brakes and swerve sideways, coming to a rest in the middle of the road. That should provide adequate cover, he mused as he took to the ground right next to the house. In his sprint, he deposited the mess of mud onto one of the cameras on the fence, effectively blinding it and ensuring someone would come out to investigate.

Within minutes, a couple emerged from a side door, dressed to match the part of the old farm. While they were out conversing with the driver, Exor made his way across the front of the property, army crawling at the base of the house. Just before he could reach the door on the other side, another person, dressed as a mechanic, perhaps, stepped out and headed towards the compromised camera. Taking this entrance as the true side door, Exor stood and walked inside as if he belonged there. We walked past a surveilance station manned by an agent who had unbuttoned his shirt and taken off his tie. "Everything alright out there," he asked.

"Mmmhmm," Exor replied as he neared the man. The mercenary suddenly snapped the agent's neck and placed him as if asleep at the console. He silently peered around the corner. As expected, everyone was looking out the windows at the near incident just off of their driveway. He nodded and made his way along the opposite wall, noting an occupied office of sorts. Taking this to be the man in charge, his tactics changed drastically.

Exor swept forward with a wide swing of his blade, eliminating three men in one stroke. Before anyone could react, another two were dispatched by the continued momentum of the mercenary's sword. "Oh my God! I thought she was in Switzerland, but she's already sent someone!" He fell the remainder of the men watching out from the windows before a shot could be fired, then he cut across to the main office.

The man in the office had produced a handgun and managed to fire two shots before Exor was upon him; both bullets were deflected by the mercenary's weapon before the agent's arm was severed at the elbow. He cried out in pain, blubbering about how he didn't have a choice and how Switzerland was a big country and how fast L had dispatched an assassin for their mistake. Exor grinned in light of this gleaned information. "You already know that you're going to die tonight, along with everyone else here. You can either tell me where you sent her so that I can catch up with her and prevent her from interfering in L's affairs, or I can spend the night eviscerating you while you're conscious and aware of every excrutiating moment of it."

"That's not as bad as what L would do to me," the man yelped.

Exor gave his most malicious grin, "Oh, but I haven't finished... You see, L is a very busy woman, and I may have some time on my hands, if you choose not to cooperate. Whereas she would have to leave to see after other things, I don't have that responsibility. I could be here for days, if you don't want to talk, and I have tools and chemicals that will fall just short of breaking your mind with torment..." The weaselly agent yelped again, falling back into his chair. "Luckily for you, however, I can have a pressing issue to handle if you point me in the right direction; that way, you can die quickly. The choice is yours..."

The man's eyes grew wide in terror, not knowing that Exor was no assassin of L's. "I-I'll tell! We took her to the airport! She's using L's private jet to fly to Switzerland! That's all she told us! You know she never leaves details!"

"That's what you should have told Dame when she came here. Enjoy your trip to hell." The man screamed as the massive blade came down upon him, cleaving him and the chair in two. Exor picked up the handgun and walked out of the office, shooting the man that had cleaned off the camera as he walked inside and taking up the heavier arms of the guards on shift. The couple from outside rushed in with guns drawn only to be cut down in withering automatic weapon's fire. Content that all was now well at the farmhouse, he raided the armory and emptied one of the automatic weapons into the security console, leaving a clear message to whoever was in charge that their little hideout had been compromised and that somebody was coming for them.

The mercenary left the house and walked down the road to where his Goldwing was waiting for him. He stowed his new equipment and got on and soon he was roaring down the midnight road towards the airport.  

Exor Omega

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 am
He absently stroked her ear, revelling in her warmth against his skin. Her hair slipped between his fingers as he caressed the face of the beauty asleep on his shoulder. He loved her, and he could never hope to escape that, though he could think of no reason he would wish to. There he lay, with eyes closed, thinking of the future. Retirement, as far as that went with mercenary life, marriage, children, a life together. Indeed, it seemed as if all was right with the world.

The buzz of his new cell phone jarred Exor from his dream, banishing nearly all traces of it from his mind; only the longing for that feeling of completeness remained. He contemplated this feeling for a moment before turning his attention to whatever his sophisticated phone wanted. Check in and do the security waltz first, then take off to the hospital. Some strange things going on in there, but your girly's still in there. Security cameras help keep the world safe =3 zeroes and ones Exor nodded and opened the folder he carried onboard the cargo plane with him. A passport for Daniel Carrington and some Northern Technical Institute papers on letterhead for a presentation in Uster. "I'm glad I'm on your side," he had said to the hacker. "I'm glad I'm on my side, too," he had laughed in response.

Hey man, the text had read, Listen, I got a girl boarding a private plane. Records indicate this bird makes all sorts of unusual stops for some eccentric high priced person that doesn't drop a name. Your girl's on it headed for Zurich. I've got you a cargo plane for you and your new baby XD I pulled some strings for a no questions asked transport to Zurich for you, Mr. Carrington. The stuff you'll need for that is in the left case. Your flight leaves in an hour and change, give or take tarmac traffic. Cargo plane transports goods from Zurich here, goes back empty for more. You're catchin a break here, X. Go get 'em!

At length, the cargo plane touched down in Switzerland. Exor disembarkedand checked in with national security, got the briefing and the rundown on the riot act, went back to his heavy motorcycle, and was on his way to the hospital CyberWEAPON had found some very expensive best-in-the-world care being administered to a VIP that had been flown in. According to the hacker, Dame Charlie would be in that hospital. With that thought in mind, he sped toward the towering medical facility.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:24 am
*After accomplishing her task with Palmira, the Ghost slips in on a commercial flight, headed back to the Pad. Knowing Kat & Psy will need to communicate with Ivan's men and suspecting the MW is under surveillance, she worries Star will be pulled in to the mix. She nearly groans at that thought. Not that her twin isn't smart, she's just too innocent to play this game.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:36 am
<<< I'm caught up. I'll start writing in half an hour. The merc is on the scene; prepare yourselves. >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:51 am
((tl;dr?))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 am
{{ eek *in slight fear of what Exor posts next* ninja }}

*when the Russians jump in defense, she starts to react in the same way until a familiar presence hits her. Looking in the direction the two were glaring in, she sees Brat emerge from the shadows. Flooding with immense relief, she can't help but run to the woman and embrace her tightly*

Brat! Oh my God you made it!

{{will be getting ready for work soon, so I may not post again until after 4}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 am
((misses her ICY! gonk ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 am
{{AYAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*squees and tackleglomps her, latching on tight* heart Hey angelic lady, how's you?! xd }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:13 am
*She stares past the woman, more concerned with making sure Icy is ok. As she turns to look for Icy, she's pulled in to an tight embrace and hears a familiar voice. Wincing slightly as Icy squeezes her bruised shoulder, she squeezes back.* Woman, I swear, you find more trouble... *She pulls back, her eyes sweeping over Icy, filled with concern.* Are you ok?

((Post when you can))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 am
((I'm a mess today - but life is good wink
trying to keep up with this story line you guys have going on gonk
so much action drama!! eek
take care love have a good day at work!
*tackle glomps bratty*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 am
((Ayami *Ish glomped ~ squeezes*))

((Take it easy at work Icy))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 am
*smirking, she looks at Brat with a quirked eyebrow*

Come now love. I may not have your unique abilities, but I think I hold my own pretty well. Yes, I'm alright, but my main concern are my boys. Any ideas on how we're going to get them out?

{{ARGH! DAMN RL! I'm going foreal now. See you all in a couple hours}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 am
*Icy's smirk tells her the answer and she winks.* I'm sure you're quite able to hold your own. *She releases Icy and pulls her bag from her back. She glances around the room again, then opens the bag. She removes some papers, holding them out.* Let's see if we can come up with a plan, Cecilia. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 pm
<<< I hate hitting Back to Game Room when I mean to hit Reply. Anybody else do that rather regularly? >>>

Exor and his Goldwing circled the block, noting the standard security presence at the hospital. He drove across the street into a parking garage and deposited his motorcycle inconspicuously among similar vehicles.

After quickly rifling through the contents of the vehicle's various compartments, he gathered what he needed and walked to the top floor of the structure. From there, the mercenary could see the layout of the lower level rooftop. Noting a utility access door on the roof, he decided that would be his ingress point.

He walked back down the structure two levels and looked over the railing. The fall wouldn't be pleasant, but he would just have to eat rolling into gravel from 20 to 30 feet up in order to get where he needed to be. He shook his head with a look of chagrin, "I hate doing this," he said to himself before he bolted towards the low wall of the side of the parking structure, short-hopped onto the railing, and leapt across the alley onto the rocky roof below.

He struck the structure a little off center and knocked the wind out of himself in addition to the small cuts and bruises of the small rocks themselves. "Dammit...! Dammit...! Needs more practice...! You're gettin sloppy, Ex...!" At least I'll look like I fit in a little more, he thought as he coughed.

Exor quickly made his way up and over to the door, letting himself into another utility corridor in another week. He shook his head, thinking that these places were becoming a habit as he made his way deeper into the building. The man in black cracked a door into the hallway open and surveyed the area: hustle and bustle native to a busy hospital greeted him. Heh... Well, it's civilian, what do I want...? He stepped into the coming and going visitors and patients and medical and support staff, turning virtually invisible in the process.

In order to truly move about as he pleased, Exor knew he would need a disguise. Doctor's too high-profile... Nurse is too busy... Well, either way, all I think I need are some scrubs and a, a dark-skinned man pushed a laundry cart past him, cart.

Exor turned about-face and began to follow the laundry man. He tailed him all the way to the laundry room that was clearly marked authorized personnell only and watched him go inside. Noting a nurse standing at a supply closet not far from him, he looked over her shoulder and saw some sets of green general staff scrubs on the shelves.

He watched for a moment and noted the general flow of traffic near the door. The mercenary casually walked by and then pushed himself back, half into the closet and half into the nurse, as if he had been shoved out of the way. "Woah, woah, ack," he cried out as he tipped the both of them over, causing the woman to drop what she was carrying and managing to yank some clothes from the shelves in his fall. He deliberately shook his head, then looked at the nurse, "Oh, I'm sorry honey, are you alright?"

The young lady shook off her shock and managed a smile, "Yes sir, I am alrigt," she said with a heavy accent. "Are you hurt? What happened?"

Exor rubbed the back of his head as he stared down the busy hallway, "I don't know... I think someone was in an awful rush, though... Here, let me help you with this," he offered.

"Oh no sir," she replied, "I can take care of it, you don't need to bother."

The man flashed her his dazzling smile, causing her to reconsider, "Oh, no, I insist..." As he helped the girl straighten the closet, he asked her where some of the scubs went. She pointed to the shelf in question and reached down to pick up additional fallen garments. While her head was turned, Exor quickly tucked a pair of scrubs away in his bag.

"Thank you so much sir," she smiled with a little pink in her cheeks. "You are a kind man. Not many come through here, you know," she finished, her smile growing bigger as she fidgeted.

Exor offered up a warm smile of his own, "Oh, it was nothing, love." He touched her shoulder with a wink, "Take care, now," he finished with a wide smile before heading off down the hall.

He eventually came to a corner bathroom with a significantly lower population density around it. The mercenary walked into the bathroom and changed into the sage green scrubs he had acquired, put his black t-shirt and pants into his bag, and walked back out as if he were reporting for work. He hurriedly walked across the floor and into the laundry area. He soon found an empty cart and put his bag into it, covering it with a few sheets he wadded up. In a moment, he was out on the floor again, looking to the world like a man gathering dirty laundry.

Exor took the service elevator to the executive suites and pushed the cart over to the nurse's station. As he approached, he overheard a pair of attendants gossiping about L and that bitchy woman and the one with the purple hair. Bingo. "Hi! They told me that there was some laundry to pick up up here...?" One of the attendants walled her eyes and pointed to the end of the hall. Exor said his thanks and started off in the indicated direction, laughing to himself on the inside as they started talking about how they hate new guys.

It wasn't long before he overheard a familiar voice behind a door. Exor cordially knocked on it and feigned an accent, "Laundry?"

"No," came the irritated answer from the other side.

Exor grinned and knocked once more. "I have laundry?"

A momentary pause, and a response. "Listen, dammit! When I say no, I mean," Dame opened the door to yell at the laundry man to his face only to find herself cut off by an familiar lack of accent.

"Hi...!"

She blinked hard for a moment, perhaps the stress was getting to her. Looking back at him and seeing a that familiar disarming grin and the scar that Iggies had left him, she asked, "Exor...?"

He smirked and shrugged, "I thought you could use some fresh linens..."

<<< Yeah, about Damey-doo... I hope that's alright, and if it's not, I'll change the end bit there. I just wanted to be caught up 3nodding Comments etc. welcome LOL >>>  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games