Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm
((Ah, that's unfortunate. It's ok by me, though. I'm supposed to be writing my research paper. sweatdrop ))

"Hey," Chione smiled, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Shouldn't you be watching the sunset, then?" She joked, directing his view to the scene before them by using her index finger under his chin to turn his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 pm
Bomani laughed, watching as the sun dipped below the horizon, the only light coming now from torches and fires at the camp behind them. "What did you think?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 pm
"Amazing, as always." Chione replied, genuinely happy. Kissing him for a moment she realized that she would like to live this way for the rest of her life. Here, there was no hassle worrying about palace affairs, no need to be the epitome of a person holding a title as society dictated. "Thank you." She said softly, looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:43 pm
Bomani put his hand on her cheek, smiling and looking into her eyes. "You're welcome, my dear." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 pm
Becoming lost in his eyes for a moment Chione leaned into his hand a bit. "I love you." She whispered, losing acknowledgement of her surroundings now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm
Bomani gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "I love you too, Chione." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 pm
Closing her eyes Chione took in the moment. "Bomani," She began, wondering how he would take the question, "what if I have to go back?" She asked. The thought had been bothering her, and it helped to take it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 pm
"I go with you." Bomani said simply. "I love you Chione. I can't let you go. If you had to go back, I would follow you back." he explained, kissing her softly on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Chione kissed him back, but then broke the kiss, her lips not far from his. "But...that's not fair to you again..." She murmured. It would take him away from his family, people they had just found after he had been separated from them for years. She didn't want to take him away from them.

~

Back at the palace the Pharoah sat on his throne, holding his head in one hand. Sighing he looked to the guard before him. "Any news from the outside?" He asked wearily.

"None yet, my Excellency." The guard kneeling before him replied. "We were able to get a few messengers out the back entrance, but none have returned as of yet." The ruler then felt helpless at the news, knowing it would take days until they would receive a respond, not even considering aid from other realms as of yet. He should have known that the palace was vulnerable after sending so many troops to help those afflicted by the recent flood in the north. "And...any of my daughter?" He asked again, for the sake of his wife who had retired in their chambers due to stress.

"There were signs of use in the exit before the messengers used the passageway. This leads us to believe that she had escaped as ordered." The guard replied. The Pharoah then dismissed the guard, remembering the man who had spoke up to him the last time he saw his daughter. You said I could trust no one else...prove it. He thought, then returned to matters regarding palace security; they have already lost part of the grounds. They cannot afford to lose any more to these rebels.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:46 pm
"Chione...we must all leave our family at some point. If I have to leave my family to stay with the woman that I love so much...then I will make that sacrifice." he said softly, putting his hand on her cheek. "Don't worry about me. I always make do." he added, giving her a small smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:51 pm
Leaning into his hand Chione's expression changed, not as worried as she was before, though it still showed. Sighing she decided to not pursue the topic any further. "If that is what you want." She said, looking into his eyes. "I just don't want you to be unhappy, or for your family to be unhappy." The princess felt selfish, realizing that his words still had the affect to make her heart soar. How could she possibly be happy if this was a sacrifice for him? Only a horrible, self-conceited person could think in such a way, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:56 pm
"Chione..." bomani took her hand and put it over his heart. "This heart beats in time with yours. You are perfect for me. I want you to be my wife...and if I have to move away from my family to be with the one I wish to be my wife, then I will be fine. Please...it may seem like it's a bad deal, but it's all I can truly want. Many of us leave this caravan to stay with ones we love...so it's not that different." he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm
The princess stood there for a moment, taking in his words slowly as her heart skipped a beat. "Bomani," She began, choosing her own words carefully, "are you proposing?" She asked. Chione didn't want the question to force him to do so, but only for him to answer honestly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Bomani chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Not yet. I am missing one important element to do that...but now, I guess I should do it soon, hmm?" he asked, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:13 pm
"Haha, well, I think you could take your time." Chione laughed, tapping his nose just like she used to. "You already have me, so I don't think there is any need to rush. Even if everyone else seems to think we should." She teased, remembering what Amisi had said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games