Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and took a hunk of bread from the piece Iago gave her. He was busily gathering some clothes so she scraped off some butter and spread it on the piece of bread she had torn off.

"Iago, come eat." Evie pouted, holding up the piece of bread to him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm
"Don't mind if I do." Iago said, sitting next to her. He leaned over and took a bite from the piece of bread while it was still in her hand, smiling a little as he pulled back.

[Off for the night, might come in once more, dunno.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie laughed aloud when Iago had come and taken a bit from the piece of food she held in her hand. It was endearing and she leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. She picked at the bowl of fruit and selected a beautiful crimson colored strawberry. It looked good....exceedingly so and she held it out to Iago.

"This too." Evie smiled innocently.

.: lol okay. Goodnight...maybe XD :.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 pm
Iago laughed softly with her, then leaned over when she held out the strawberry. "Looks delicious." he commented as he took a bite from the strawberry.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at Iago's comment. Quickly, she put the strawberry piece and sat atop his lap again, kissing him on the lips without pause. When she pulled away, Evie licked her lips and grinned.

"Tastes good too." She winked playfully.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:58 am
"So do yours." Iago said with a grin. He leaned up and kissed her on the lips, and as he pulled away slowly, he ran his tongue across it lightly.
"Tastes sweet." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and pressed a finger to Iago's lips. She shook her head negatively at him.

"I don't recall inviting you to taste my lips like that love. I believe a punishment is in order don't you?" She inquired innocently.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:45 pm
"You're going to punish a prince?" Iago asked, grinning mischievously. Curiosity got the best of him.
"How would you do that?"  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I don't fear this prince fortunately so yes, even he deserved punishments." Evie got up and rummaged through her bags for some clothing. She had yet to hint to Iago what she was thinking but it would come soon.

Evie selected a dress with a deep crimson bodice, sleeves belled and white buttons that had come from her mother's wedding dress. The skirt was made of a light, almost tulle type material that swishes to and fro when she moved. Evie turned and smiled at Iago, her hand on her hips.

"Im going to hold out on you." Evie grinned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 pm
"What do you mean by that?" Iago asked innocently, giving her a once-over. She had quite a few elegant, beautiful dresses for a commoner. He smiled, waiting for the answer.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's grin only widened at Iago's question.

"I mean I won't be kissing you, nor will I hug you and I shall not let you do any of those things to me either." She winked, wondering how her punishment would pan out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 pm
"That's quite harsh." Iago complained, standing up. "Maybe I'll just have to work some charm a little and get you to rethink your punishment." he said in a low voice, walking toward her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:03 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie backed up slightly and wagged her finger at him.

"We'll just see what charm you have. I've been known to be pretty stubborn at times love. You'll need A LOT of charm to break me." Evie pointed out with a nod.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:06 pm
"Maybe...but can you resist me for long?" Iago asked, keeping the low, husky tone of voice. "These violet eyes that you love to get lost in...these soft lips...or maybe these strong arms..." he put his hand on her arm, grinning slightly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie backed up until she hit a wall. Iago was upon her now, his hand on her arm. He was right, those eyes of his drew her to him and his arms enticed her. Those lips of his as well drove her mad. Evie shook her head to clear her mind.

"I can hold out....but can you? I've my big, bright green eyes and my rather innocent face. There's always my slender body and toned arms and legs. Maybe....my perky chest? Did I mention my own lips?" Evie countered.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games