Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 pm
Muraki thought for a moment before saying, "Well I do wanna go to this eating house I saw awhile back, let's go there to get something to eat, my treat how's that" he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm
Kitzune looked at him and smiled, "Sure. That sounds great to me."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 pm
I smiled back, "Ok, follow me!" I then start to lead her to the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:01 am
(BORED!)

Ross' sword made contact with Brai's as he blocked the strike. Ross smiled. He grabbed the elf by the wrist holding the sword, and redirected him. "you're still not as good as me brother." he laughed as he knocked Brai to the ground and pointed the blunt sword at his throat. "but you are better." He sheathed his sword and held out a hand to help his half brother up. The elf grinned and accepted the help.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 pm
She started following Muraki to the eating house that he wanted to go to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm
Scarlet saw Ross in the distance and saw that he was practicing with his half brother. She hadn't seen him in a while and was thinking wheather she should go and greet him.

Rui ignored Kraga and continued to follow her. He knew that something was wrong and wanted to know what it was.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:46 pm
Ventura walked directly behind Kraga. Still hidden from Scarlet. " It's now or never.....". He muttered to himself under his breath. Ventura slowly edged himself away from the dragon and toward Scarlet. He stopped halfway and began to wonder what would happen if she rejected him. But in the end he decided he should at least give it a chance. Ventura walked directly behind Scarlet and cleared his throat not to loud but loud enough for the two of them to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 pm
Scarlet kept walking but looked over her shoulder, "Oh Ventura...is there something you want to say?" She looked foward again and continued to walk in a slow pace.

Rui picked up his pace and was now beside Scarlet, "I know you saw something undescribable....you can't keep it to yourself." He wanted to convince Scarlet to tell him what she has forseen.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 pm
Ventura kept up the pace and soon he was exactly next to her. He then turned his head to face her and began to speak. " Scarlet I like you but I know you know that already. I'm going to ask you again then i won't bother you anymore. Will you go out with me". Ventura said it quickly and got straight to the point this time. There was no hesitating anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:03 pm
Scarlet stopped and turned to look at him. She smiled and was ready to answer him but suddenly Rui covered her mouth.

"Now isn't the time for this Scarlet. You have to tell me whats going on...once you do i'll leave you alone." He then began to drag her back toward the castle. She was to weak to stop him.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:09 pm
"Wha-what". Ventura said suddenly surprised. He finally gets the courage to ask her out and he's interrupted. Ventura was now officially pissed. He began to run after them and began to speak. " What was that for. You could have let her answer". He said angrily to Rui.

((How could you crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 pm
((lol it adds to the drama twisted lol))

Scarlet tryed to move his hand away from her mouth but was indeed to weak to do so. They were near the castle by now and she tryed to get away from her brothers grip.

Rui ignore Ventura not caring what his sister was about to say. There were more important things and he had to get to the bottom of it.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm
Ventura walked got a grip on Rui's hand and began to pull. He was not as strong as Rui was but if he wanted to he could get his hands of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:37 pm
Rui looked at him and gave him a deadly glare. He had some magic, but didn't know if he should use it on Ventura or not.
Scarlet was able to move his hand from her mouth and yelled at him, "Let go Rui....I don't want to tell you....it might not even happen." She tried to get away from him but her strenght finally left her.

Rui again covered her mouth and ignored what she said. One thing was for sure....she was hidding something.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm
Ventura let go of Rui and instead of grabbing him. He placed his hands on Scarlet and pulled her gently. When her weakness left her it made Scarlet More flexible. He pulled her through his arms and held her by the hand and began to stare at Rui.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games