Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 pm
Are you talking about Chissy? She seems to have disappeared. She hasn't been on at all since 3/30. She did leave an address for her Facebook page on her profile. I sent her a message, we'll see if she answers. She hasn't answered my PMs. And we are friends so, I hope nothing happened.

As for the Points, I'm not sure how to deal with it at this second a Mod will have to give us a clearer answer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm
Well unfortunately Hufflepuff will lose points for that (Wicked). We emphasized how important it was not to sign up to teach a class unless you could post at least three lessons.

@freddy: Please post in your house color (warning =))
Also, you can take points away. Unless the person posts to tell you they will no longer be in that class (ie SMB), you can definitely deduct points as needed. Students can't get dropped from classes (because we've never done it in the past). Points were always just taken for inactivity.

IceeWitch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 am
Serenity Howlett, quit the guild. She was teaching the Dragons & Dragon Taming. Can one of the Mods make an Announcement and close the class? This is really a bummer, That's 2 Teacher's down!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 am

um since i hav ethe same D&D books she was getting the home work and pics from can i take over that class next term? and do charms? i spoke with her im pm and she said it was ok to take over her class but i dont think i have time this term for rps different threads earning my golds and teaching 2 classes plus doing other things out side of gaia

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:43 pm
If you have a good handle on your Charms class, I don't see why not. And you update your class well enough, and you're online alot, so I don't think it'll be problem. Just remember to submit an app for it when applications open for next term. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

ok juni will do wish more would take charms though no one seems to be active any more except for a few
and of course im online as much as possible this is my main form of entertainment and i spent a lot of money on this account

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:54 am
I was wondering How I would go about teaching a different class for next term.
It would be a language class probably Italian. Is there anything I have to do to suggest this?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:31 am
According to the Welcome to the Halls Announcement, you have to pm a Mod with your idea but, Icee is always telling me to ask in the S.F.Q. So, you should probably leave a post in the S.F.Q. (and you have already left on here) and if nobody answers you for a while then pm a Mod. Hope that helps Andrew!

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:45 pm
usually when its time for classes to start the people that want to teach put an application in here and then wait for the mods to approve or deny the class if the class is denied then you pm a mod to ask why and see if there was a misunderstanding
if it is approved then you must have 3 lessons for the term minimum then add the new stuff that got worked on this term and those are most of the rules for the classrooms

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 pm
He knows the Rules James, he's teaching Divination right now, lol. He applied for a Language Class last term and didn't get it. So now he's trying to ask ahead of time. Plus, Rayne answered him in the S.F.Q.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:37 pm
i was just saying thats the easiest way to get a class  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:11 am
I think he means how does he go about getting a new idea approved, prior to submitting the application  

freddydursley

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:18 am
He does but, Rayne already told him that she would talk to the other Mods. It's not up to us.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:26 pm
*walks in with a stack of parchment and begins studingy them closely making marks on them in arcane runes every now and then*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:32 pm
According to the Welcome to the Halls Announcement, you have to pm a Mod with your idea but, Icee is always telling me to ask in the S.F.Q. So, you should probably leave a post in the S.F.Q. (and you have already left on here) and if nobody answers you for a while then pm a Mod. Hope that helps Andrew!

It seems like guild mod inboxes are flooding more than usual these days. ...I'll go tweak that announcement a bit to redirect more to the SFQ instead of outright PMing somebody. Hopefully that'll make the idea process a little more efficient.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games