Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:12 pm
Adelline heard her mother about to say something, but Valerian hushed her. She barely remembered her mother, but she knew a person was angry. Her eyes going from coal black, to a resonating blue color, Taylor might want to watch what he said. He had pushed Valerian, and her, if mother was pissed, this would not turn out well. "I don't think we are even close enough to be in a relationship at this point." she said softly. "I mean... with all that is going on, it would be wrong to get attached, one of us might end up dead."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:22 pm
"Good answer, Adelline. Valerian, Emily you two have a wise daughter you should be proud. As you know I would like to get rid of the impending evil so if we can let by-gones be by-gones for now Valerian will you help me?" Taylor asked him. Drake was a strong contestant but Taylor knew he wouldn't be able to stop her with what he has right now. He had Bradley, possibly Adelline, and he lost Gregory now the only hope was that Valerian would help otherwise there was a good possibility that Drake would be victorious.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 pm
"For the battle, I will aid you." Valerian said nodding and stroking Emily's arm.

"I wish to aid as well. Just because I have been practically dead for a few years does not mean I am not able to show some strength." She nodded as though no one could change her mind. "I refuse to let my family go into war without me to keep them safe." Both Valerian and Adelline sighed at this.

"Not smart... just.. intuitive." Adelline said softly once more. "I will of course be joining in this battle." she said keeping her eyes away from Bradley's  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 pm
"Oh grandpa is Drake after this?" Bradley asked pointing at the ring. "I mean she was here not that long ago. It was probably twenty minutes before father's death. She was standing in the hall looking at me. I just told her I wasn't in the mood and she left. Why was that?" He asked very confused.

"Wait she was here? Then she left when you said that? Oh great she's doubting your abilities as was your father and I. As for the ring yes she does want it so she can destroy it." Taylor said to him. No mistaking it she's not afraid.

"Gregory you had to end my ideas didn't you. Poor senile old fool. I will still get both your son and daughter. Eventually they will be mine." Drake said to herself smiling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm
"So what exactly are we going to do? I mean, we have to have some sort of plan. Charging in blindly does not often work for many people. " Her mother laid a hand on her shoulder, and she sighed. She could tell that Adelline was not in the best of spirits.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:57 pm
"This is where the group will have to work together. Our battle is with the evil that is known as Drake. She is the last of the Demonic Dragons and they are a very powerful species. The only weakness is that when they find something they want they go for it. Meaning she will be heading after Bradley and his sister Madeline." Taylor said to the group.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:03 pm
"Then should we not go to where Madeline is kept?" Valerian asked, "And what about fallows?" he asked wondering where she had gone, and how she had not exploded with rage at Taylor.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 pm
"Madeline can't meet a giant amount of people at once. Right now she is secluded so she feels super happy right now. The most new people she could meet at a time is two. I was thinking that should be Bradley and Adelline. If you would like an explanation I can gladly give it to you." Taylor said smiling.

Bradley looked up at his grandfather curious but he would avoid asking him. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Right now he just wanted to figure out what was going on.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 pm
Emily tapped her throat as she said so, "Adelline is fine to go I'm sure. Just... I hope you will be safe and know we are with you."

Adelline nodded, "I guess that means Bradley and I are going with you Mr. Taylor." she said smiling and touching the locket around her throat. "I'm ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Taylor nodded at Adelline's comment. "We will meet you on Treeshade Hill in precisely one hour. No later than that, if it is later assume we were attacked by Drake. Then open this piece of paper and head towards that area." He said handing the paper to Valerian. "Don't open it until then. I wish you two luck in avoiding Drake."

Bradley slowly got up and glanced over at Adelline. Seeing how she had been avoiding eye contact he assumed she hated him. Where he had been bitten started to burn but it was bearable. He followed after his grandfather without a single word to her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 pm
Her parents nodded at him and hugged her tightly before everyone separated. She had her head down, in a thoughtful way, not sure if she was prepared to meet the world's apocalypse. Crossing her arms she followed the two of them without saying a word and holding on to her necklace with two fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 pm
"Why aren't you two as close as you were a few hours ago? I can tell you know. I see that you don't look at each other. Both of you seem to be avoiding each other as much as possible. That is one reason I brought you both instead of Valerian and Bradley. Please explain." Taylor said to the two.

"I don't want to have our families quarrel. You and Valerian don't get along so why make you two fight with each other. So I told her that we shouldn't get any closer. Even if it did hurt to say I said it. Our families are all we have left in our lives. After this I am going to let Adelline go free from slavery, free from me if she wishes." Bradley said simply. His mind was made up and that was what would happen.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 pm
Adelline felt a growl pop up from her throat as he said this but she coughed and hid it well. "Besides, a vampire and a dragon could not possibly join in unison in this world." She felt stricken by his simple use of words, Valerian was right, she was much too humanistic. "Or should I say a halfling, at least until all this is over." she said softly afterwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:57 pm
Andrew knew he had hurt Adelline. "You know I don't want to hurt you right? I just feel our your father and my grandfather would get into a fight and you would stand by your father and I will stand by my grandfather. That would just tear us apart." He said setting a hand on her shoulder.

Taylor knew that he had hit a soft spot. Poor Bradley you'll be better soon. I don't want either of you to be hurt which is why Drake must kill me. I know what I am doing please don't be ashamed of me Bradley. He thought to himself sighing.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:04 pm
"If I had let the argument esculate and they had fought would you have expected me to sit there whilst my only blood line was pummeld into the ground?' She shook her head answering her own question. "I am not hurt by your decision, simply... changed. I-i think I am going to stop putting off the inevitable and allow Valerian to finish what he started..." she didn't turn away from him any more than she already was, but you could definitely feel the hurt in her voice.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff