Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

xXx Forgotten_Destiny xXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm
Adela walked in and made a look that she is uncomfortable. She walked past a few others talking to eachother. She sighed as she made her way past them, wondering what she should do to get her mind off of things like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 am
Abhilash comes into Giggling Pear and and sees a group of elves talking and an elf working. he sees the floor very dirty.
'Uh oh! masters and misses will get their feets dirts if they walks on our floor.'he says
he quickly gets a mop and starts cleaning the floor.  

abhilashrox

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 am
A lone house elf walks down the corridor taking the door on the right near the main staircase. Which lead him to another corridor following it for a ways, he came to a paining of a fruit bowl. He looked the painting over notincing the pear he had been told about. He tickled it and thought to himself a rather strange ritual, but i guess no one would think of that. The pear becomeing a knob. he places his hand upon it and turned it the painting becoming a doorway. As he stepped through he could smell the food and feel the warmth of the fire. Gazing up at the magnificently high celings and the masterly crafted fire place nearby. The end of the hall was a door he walked towards it and opened the door walking through/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am
Umm... 'Ello..New here. Names Amanda. Just joined the ranks of house elf here at Hogwarts. Love to get to know all of you.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

abhilashrox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 am
hello, amanda.
nyc to meet u. i'm also a new house elf . glad to meet u.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:23 am
It is always so quiet around here? I heard that the Hogwarts Express will Be returning with students soon. I can't wait! How many classes are there for house elves?

Oh well, no I suppose the train was just leaving...
*Must listen better*  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:22 pm
The Headmaster forgot to mention SORTING in his announcements.
To house-elves eager to get sorted: please post here.
In order to have Sorting up and running by the time the event ends (April 22), I will FIRSTLY check the eligibility status of those who've posted in that thread. So if you don't post in that thread, you'll have to wait to get sorted.
Remember, before you're eligible for sorting you have to answer 'yes' to these questions:
1. Have you made 30 posts in the guild?
2. Are you going to continue to be an active member of the guild?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:23 pm
Syreyn
It is always so quiet around here? I heard that the Hogwarts Express will Be returning with students soon. I can't wait! How many classes are there for house elves?

*Must listen better*

Hopefully it will pick up soon!
There's supposed to be one class every term for house-elves taught by me... unfortunately, my time IRL is scarce, so that hasn't happened lately...

IceeWitch

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:53 pm
Walks in and takes a seat before looking around at all the other house elves awaiting the day of my sorting.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:08 pm
IceeWitch
Syreyn

*Must listen better*

Hopefully it will pick up soon!
There's supposed to be one class every term for house-elves taught by me... unfortunately, my time IRL is scarce, so that hasn't happened lately...

Thank you for the quick response, looking forward to being able to participate smile  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 am
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Adela walked in and made a look that she is uncomfortable. She walked past a few others talking to eachother. She sighed as she made her way past them, wondering what she should do to get her mind off of things like this.

*notices Adela looks troubled and wonders what is wrong*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 pm
Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx

Adela jumps up to sit on a chair. She looked around, not knowing what to do or say. She noticed someone was looking at her. She made a lazy half smile and did a quick half wave.  

xXx Forgotten_Destiny xXx

Silent_wolf92

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:17 pm
Ailyn walked into the kitchen glancing around at the house elves. She took a spot in cleaning and cooking, waiting for someone to talk to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm
IceeWitch
The Headmaster forgot to mention SORTING in his announcements.
To house-elves eager to get sorted: please post here.
In order to have Sorting up and running by the time the event ends (April 22), I will FIRSTLY check the eligibility status of those who've posted in that thread. So if you don't post in that thread, you'll have to wait to get sorted.
Remember, before you're eligible for sorting you have to answer 'yes' to these questions:
1. Have you made 30 posts in the guild?
2. Are you going to continue to be an active member of the guild?

my links make it so easy guys! I'm reposting this because when the list comes out Friday and you're not on it.... please don't be upset with me!

IceeWitch

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 pm
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx

Adela jumps up to sit on a chair. She looked around, not knowing what to do or say. She noticed someone was looking at her. She made a lazy half smile and did a quick half wave.

*Amanda quickly realizes she was noticed and waves back, unsure of what to say. Continues looking around the room and decides to sit by the fireplace*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games