Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm
Kyo was outside running around in his ninja suit when he ran into Kaira," Ohhhh hi!" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 pm
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira just smiles and sits next to him, scratching behind his ear as she whispers to him. 'No need to be afraid... my name is Kaira, you can trust me.' She finishes by kissing his cheek and standing up, offering her hand to him. "Shall we get something to eat, Naithko?" She smiles at him, ears tilted slightly in a happy way. (With Naithko)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi, Kitzu! We're all ninja-y ish... haha imma find you an outfit!" She runs off and comes back with this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Put it on and tell me if you like it." She says, smiling. "It's down the hall to your left." She giggles lightly, wagging her tail. (With the family, Rin and now Kitzu)

*he puts it on*
i like it
*he dissapeers and reapeers standing upside down on a tree branch as if he were on the ground his head barly above the ground*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:42 am
Kaira giggles, ruffling Kyos hair, Naithko next to her. "Hey Kyo, how've you been? Oh, I'm glad you like the outfit Kitzu!" She smiles, tilting her head, her tail swaying from side to side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:53 am
Takashi Tenshi
"There are five of us, I'm adopted because I was an orphan.. So, no I'm not related to them. Their names are Rima, the little girl, Kyo is her brother, Akiko is our mom and Isao is our dad." She smiles at him. "Maybe you can join the family at some point if you like."

"Oh ok," the boy replied after intaking the information given to him. He hadn't seen everyone so he couldn't assign looks for each one, but at the least he would be able to figure them out as he saw them along the way, assuming no outside force pushes him away from these people...yet somethings were always going against him so he doubted he would be able to remain without some sort of conflict. "So...where we headed now?" a curious twitch appeared within his ears as he asked this.  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:42 am
"Dango's!" She laughs, ruffling his hair slightly and petting his ear as she walks to a stand that says "Mario's Dangos!" on the sign.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:37 pm
Kyo smiled and hugged Kaira's leg," Who's the boy?"
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira giggles, ruffling Kyos hair, Naithko next to her. "Hey Kyo, how've you been? Oh, I'm glad you like the outfit Kitzu!" She smiles, tilting her head, her tail swaying from side to side.

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 pm
Kaira giggles. "This is Naithko, he's my new friend Rima told you about." She smiles, tilting her head as she hugs back, her tail flicking from side to side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm
Kyo smiled and walked up to the boy," Nice to meet you!"  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm
(Sky plays Naithko and currently isn't here X3)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:38 pm
(Ya, Kyo is just saying hi ^_^)
Takashi Tenshi
(Sky plays Naithko and currently isn't here X3)

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:41 pm
(..I'm so far behind! lets just say rin finished eatting then went back to the park sweatdrop )
rin was up in a high tree half asleep. "so bored" rin said falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 pm
OrochimaruRocks121
(..I'm so far behind! lets just say rin finished eatting then went back to the park sweatdrop )
rin was up in a high tree half asleep. "so bored" rin said falling asleep.

*kitzu was one branch above her looking at her his tail hanging down next to her*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:48 pm
rin-*looks beside her and sees a tail* wonder who that is........only one way to find out *pulls tail*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm
Kaira giggles, kissing Kyo's forehead. "We're gonna go get some dango's, Kyo. We'll see you and the others later, Mm'kay?" She asks, taking Naithko's hand gently and leading him inside the Dango stand, waving at Kyo with her tail.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 pm
"Alright!!" He waved and ran up to Rin and another person above her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games