Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shugo Chara guild!

Back to Guilds

A fan-based Shugo Chara guild! 

Tags: Shugo Chara, Tadase, Amu chan, Ikuto, Shugo Chara Doki 

Reply The Chatterbox!
Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO

楊丞琳-雨愛 Rainie Yang ~ Yu Ai

*I'll be playing as Natsuko for a while~!*

"I can't stand it anymore! I know.. RRGH.... That girl.... Is Memorii."

"..... I like her, because I can protect her forever. I like her, because even when she seems to lose confidence, she gets back up.... I like her... because she's random at times..... I like her... Because she isn't exactly the girl I've dreamt of, but I still like her. I like her.... because.... I just do!" I stood up. And I held my head, and barged out of the house.

"DUDE!" Haru yelled at me.

"..... Wait for me... Memorii!" Memories of her flashed through my head.

[Open wide! Say, 'Ah~!']

[..... I don't know what to do anymore.... I don't want to die!!]

[... I'm just scared, but... as long as your here..... I won't be.]

[Let's be together forever!]

[I don't know... but... I'll try my best..]

[.... So I'm not dreaming.]

[I LOVE YOU!]

[..... I wish for his well being. Even if it means risking my entire life....]

"..... Gosh.... YOU IDIOT!! Why... Why are you disappearing?! I don't want to lose you...!! Then why!?"

"Natsuko.... I bet she's at Easter!" Koko yelled.

"........... Bozu- No... Memorii... You have to make everyone worry, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*back to me!*

(Memorii..... You have to make everyone worry right?) Something murmured through my head.

".............. Yeah."

Daisuke looked at me. "What?"

"... Will you worry about me forever?"

(..... If we'll be together that is. Than yeah.)

"Hee......" I scratched my head. "Then don't stop worrying, okay? I like that....."

(So... So do I.) Natsuko replied.

"........... We'll be together. Forever and ever. So no matter what happens please be with me." I smiled.

"Yeah...!" Natsuko ran up from behind me.

".............." I smiled. And tears came out. "...... You remembered."

"How can I forget something important.....? You're an idiot." Natsuko scolded.

".... Hee...... I guess I am....." I hugged him close.

".................... Ummm......" Daisuke reminded me.

"... Don't ruin the moment Daisuke.." Natsuko told him. "Just five minutes...."

"Okay.... I'll be over there..." he walked over there.

(I want to keep hugging him.... But... All I know how to do is bring people pain.... I don't deserve happiness, yet.... I can't bring myself to stop.) I started crying once again. (But... Is it really alright?)

"I will protect you..... And I'll worry. And we'll be together. We will..... No matter what.....!!"

"..... I'm glad. I'm sorry..... I'm so dumb... I don't deserve to be loved my you."

"DON'T SAY THAT!! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE! AGE DOESN'T MATTER! I PICK YOU!! IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE BREATHING, THEN... I'LL END MY OWN LIFE!"

I panicked. "... But I'm not.... Worth it.."

".... In my world... You're invaluable........ I couldn't last a day without you if I tired. But if I managed, the world would end. I call it fate." He stroked my hair.

"......... Fate....." (Is it? This is my fate....?) ".... Yes.." I squeezed him tighter.

Daisuke kept staring at his watch.. "Five... Four... Three.... Two..... One..." Daisuke sighed. "That's it folks!" He pushed us apart.

"HEY!" Natsuko yelled.

"Doesn't Memorii have something she has to do?"

"... CRAP! I..... WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I! I can't just focus on my own happiness...... Sorry Natsuko, G2G!"

He grabbed my arm. "I'm going with you. I told you. I'll protect you!"

"... It's... so hard to say no to you, isn't it.... Well... Fine!" I flashed my thumbs up. "All the help I can get!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_gVvwlvYIo

I ran towards the Laboratory...

Something... something must have happened there.

*wiggle* *wiggle*

I kept on running... and I jumped over objects and people.. Old times... I like this.

I remember I was always the girl getting into Trouble... especially with Tina..

*wiggle* *wiggle*

I ran as fast as i could still... and FINALLY!! i reached the door... and I opened it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDs9oSMDlX4

My eyes widened..."Nande..."

Kaichi's body... Anzu's Body.... Otoo-san's Body.... Okaa-san's Body....... They were all held captive... they... they...

I backed away terrified... They must have done this to Yoshiro... that's why..... no at easter never dies....

I ran away screaming in the inside.

*wiggle* *crack*

"Doshite... Doshite... Easter... Easter stole my family... they stole my family away from me... Doshite.." I thought and i closed my eyes...

I crashed into the wall...

My eyes were still wide open... I was terrified.

People stared at me..

"Doshite..." I was scared to death....

*CRACK!!!!!!!*

I closed my eyes and covered my ears..." No more... no more..."

"Chara Change.." ?? muttered.

User Image

My eyes opened and my expression changed...

"Doshite?? Why do you lack self-confidence??" ?? asked.

"Tina??" I asked..

"URASAI!!!" ?? growled," Atashiwa Akai..."

"Akai..." I said slowly...

User Image
(Akai with the Devil Tail, Horns, and Wings)

I put my hand out and Akai sat down on my palm.

"That's what i'm looking for.." Akai smiled..

Desu ls Delicious

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5hNx5G-CPk

"..............." Suddenly I felt like an egg hacthed from not far away. "Nausea attack..." My face turned green again. "... But..."

"But what???" Natsuko asked,

"This egg.... is.... Anju's....!" We have to hurry!

"Right!" they both yelled.

We headed towards Easter, as fast as I could, I picked my feet up from the ground. (If I can't save myself, then maybe... I have another purpose... But... I'll just mess up or do something stupid again. I was never that brave, or peppy, or..... or... anything special. So I don't understand why people liked me in the first place. I'm totally useless. I'm making Yuki worry. I'm horrible..) I stopped running, negative thoughts were spinning through my head. (I can't do anything. I'm weak. And worthless. No one said I could do anything...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1W18khfd0

I walked away going back to my room.

Akai just sat on my shouders. Akai was the total oppisite of Tina... Tina was all happy and talkative.. but Akai just sits there and does nothing.

"Nei Akai???" I asked.

"......." She didn't reply.

"What part of you is me??" I asked.

"I am a Killer.. your Dream is to Kill." Akai explained.

"Kill??" I thought for a moment....

I picked up Akai's egg.... it had blood designs and then a heart with a knife going through it... that's what it looked like....

Desu ls Delicious

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:37 am

Rainie Yang - Tick Tock

(........... Negative feelings..... Weird. At such a random time....) I fell on my knees....

"... Memorii...?" Natsuko patted my shoulder.

*SMACK!*

I slapped him in the face. "... Don't touch me........." I said rudely.

"WHAT?!" Natsuko looked me in the eyes. (... That's not her eyes.... That's just raging fire.)

"Hey look." Daisuke pointed to a egg in front of me. Not Lucia's, Nor Destinii's or any of my originals. I've never seen it before. It's... new. But somewhat like the same designs as my other eggs.

(Anju won't be the only one with new Charas!!!) The egg floated in the air.

"What?!" I yelled.

(Tick... Tock..... Don't you get it yet? I'm YOUR Guardian Character.... So, odds up. You now have 4 Shugo Chara!) ???? Yelled.

"...... What about Destinii..." I looked down.

(She was never yours in the first place. Plus, you used such a disgusting move, sacrificing her. Man up! Wimp! You'll just be stepped over.) She scolded me.

"H-Ha-Hai...?!?" I asked and said at the same time.

"I WANT YOU TO DEMAND IT! YOU AIRHEAD! WHAT'S WITH THE DELAYED REACTION?!" She hatched. "You know.... You have to stop being so weak. You want to become strong right?? That's why I was born!"

"... I DON'T WANT TO BE STRONG IN A MEAN WAY!! OR PUSHY!! OR NAME CALLING!!" I yelled at her.

"YES YOU DO! AT LEAST YOU'LL HAVE A FIRERY MATCH NOW! All your other Shugo Chara are sooooo girly and out dated."

"YOU SHUT UP! I LIKE THEM!"

"That was good. the first line. Try being more forceful..." She winked. "I'm Bao."

".............." (Bao.... My Guardian Character. Is waaaaay different than everyone else.....!) I panicked.

"Great. If this is Memorii's Guardian Character, then as a boyfriend, I won't lead to a peaceful future anymore..."

"Memorii''s Heart Unlock.." Bao said.

"WHAT?!?! NO! I DON'T WANNA!!"

"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION:
SWEETHEART SNIPER!"

User Image

"Whoa..." Natsuko gasped. "... Memorii..?!"

".. EEK!! THIS... SO NOT... MEEE!!" I hid my face.

{Hey, hey! Now we can battle Anju, right??} Bao asked.

"NO! I want to talk to her! Not hurt her!!" I yelled back.

{Then what good is that?} she sighed. {I'm here for a reason...}

"NOOOOOOOOOO! I'M NOT LIKE YOU!!" I shook my head.

{But I'm not evil or anything. I have no X's. I'm just like this.} It felt like she kicked me in the head.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:49 am
{Rikuto what did you do now?} I looked up I saw him waving {Baka!}

heaven
~~~~~~~~~
{Shes mad at me} Rikuto looked back at fate

{What do you expect from my little sister.} Fate answered

{No thats not what i meant...} He replied

{Then what did you mean?} She asked

{Well...Lets..Say..New charas for both of her friends?} He answered

{IDIOT!} Fate screamed

{gomen!} he replied

{Nevermind about that all we have to do now is to watch her fight with her friend memorii and see if anju will come back for sure.} FAte muttered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Watashi no kokoro UNLOCK!"

Kyara nari biggrin emons desire!

"Mattaku." I fixed my cape. "Soo...What did i miss?Me-mo-rii?"

"Bestuni...." memorii hid behind Natsuko

"move it!" i shoved Natsuko away from memorii. "WOW!"

"I know this isn't me!!!" She cried

"But DAAAAAAAAMN!" I answered "You look awesome!!!"

"What?!?!?!" they all shouted

"Im kidding." i replied

"HUH??!?!?!?" They responded

"My paps up there created the eggs so that Whenever you want your character to change you a can always wish for it!Its unlimited!" I smiled

"NO WAY!!!!!!!!" They shouted

"Stop tha its getting on my nerves" I gave them a glare. "But just watch!Memorii why won't you try asking for the others back?"  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Rainie Yang - Yu Ai

"...... But I don't think I'm ready yet....... I think I might want to work with it first..... I did a terrible thing. I don't want to get everything back so easily. I don't deserve to do so." I looked down.

{WHERE'S YOUR CONFIDENCE!?!?! WHAT KIND OF GIRL ARE YOU?! STUPID!} Bao scolded.

"....... Scolding.... Me..... *sniff* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Uh-oh...." Natsuko sighed.

(I don't have a strong personality. Both said to Physical Strength and Mental Strength, I'm weak.) I thought.

{JESUS!! WHAT'S WITH YOU!!} She yelled again.

{HEY DON'T YELL AT HER!!} Lucia came out of her egg.

I kept crying. So I couldn't hear anything, I was even covering my eyes.

"SHE HAS TO MAN UP!" Bao yelled at Lucia.

"Even so, It's not right to push her!!! You have to take time! You call yourself, Memorii's Guardian Character, but your nothing but an opposite! You're doing what she doesn't want! Guardian Characters help you! You're only pushing your luck if you want her to listen to you. WITH THAT ATTITUDE! You have to be nicer!!"

"YOU SHUT UP! KISS-UP! YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES!! Keep being nice to her, and we'll all be spoiled!! LOOK AT HER! SELFISHLY CRYING! JUST BECAUSE SHE CAN'T HANDLE IT! NO PAIN NO GAIN! IS THAT THE DEFINITION OF BRAVE?!?! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT?!?!?!" Bao's words over threw Lucia.

"..... Ohh...." Lucia looked down. ".................................."

"HEY! STOP YELLING AT LUCIA!!" Koko yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU?! GONNA PROTECT HER?! WELL AREN'T YOU THE HERO?! WHAT IS HE POINT IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF?! DO YOU HAVE THAT MUCH CONFIDENCE?! ARE YOU THAT FULL OF YOURSELVES?!?!?!"

".... GRRRRR!!!!" Koko growled.

"No, it's okay, Koko.... She's right... We won't always be here to defend her, so she has to learn herself." Lucia went back into her egg.

"HA! DON'T COME BACK OUT UNTIL SHE'S CLEAR ENOUGH, YOU HEAR ME!!!" Bao yelled.

"....................." I opened my eyes. "..............."

"...... You're never gonna learn with the spoiled attitude."

"How is she spoiled?!" Natsuko yelled.

"First of all, she's like a kid asking for candy. If you're parents say no. You'll just go on and do it anyway!! THAT MAKES ME SICK!" she snapped.

"............." I felt even worse. Yelling never made me feel better. ".......... You're right. I have to be tough..."

"That's better. Now... We're gonna pick a fight with that Anju, and she'll come back, unconscious or not!" Bao put her fists up into the air.

"... But I still don't want to fight her. We're sisters at heart."

"... OOOHHH. Touching.... Sisters fight, right?! Who's oldest?"

"....." I haven't thought about it before. "Me..."

"You have to take charge!"

"But I'm like that little sister..." I pouted.

"And you'll always stay that way, won't you? The spoiled brat." she added on.

"....." I clenched my fists. "I don't want to..."

"... You really you can bring her back; BY TALKING TO HER... Yeah. Mission impossible." Bao slapped her forehead.

"...................... I don't like fighting." I kept on refusing,

"... And you'll love it tonight!"

"....... What is fighting... really...? I think fighting is useless. One person will end of winning, and the other will lose.... How is that entertaining? Even if it's for a good cause..? There are other methods...." I flinched a bit

"Then you'll never be string if you never face it!"

"THEN I WON'T FACE IT! I WON'T BE STRONG! IF FIGHTING... IF FIGHTING IS INVOLVED THEN I WON'T WON'T!! I'M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!!! NOTHING WILL BE SOLVED MY ALWAYS FIGHTING! HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS?! I DON'T KNOW! I WANT ANJU BACK... FOR SURE! BUT......... If I hurt even one person again.... Then I'll really be horrible.... I've.... never killed anyone before... and... I won't take a risk...." I stomped on the ground.

"What are you doing right now? You're fighting to prove you right! That's the problem, YOU'RE JUST A HYPOCRITE! If you didn't want to fight, then you'd agree to anything anyone would say! Do you really want to be used like that?!?!? Do you really wanted it to end?! If you had an order to kill Natsuko, would you say yes or no?!" Bao screamed.

"No!"

"Then you're fighting back because you don't to! Fighting for rights- Fighting for what you believe is true.... Fighting for others... That's what being strong is!!!!"

I gasped. "........... Fighting... Isn't always bad....?"

"WHAT ARE YOU A KINDER GARDENER?!?!?! I THOUGHT YOU'D BY NOW! NOT ALL FIGHTING IS BAD! I'M FIGHTING WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT! OTHERWISE, I WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"

"She has a point..." Daisuke added on.

"That's why all of you are block heads!! It's either you step up in the world, or get beaten to the bottom!!! THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY FIGHT!!!"

I took deep breaths.... "Haaaaahh..... Hooooo....... Alright...." I nodded.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Sho Lo - 愛不單行

"Are you ready..?" Natsuko grabbed on to my hand.

"......... Maybe.." I looked down. "I don't know."

"Please don't have any regrets.... If you know you have to do it, you have to.... Let's just put it at that..." he smiled.

"........ Yeah..." I smiled just a bit... "Bao, let's do this over again. Okay?"

"Right!' She looked excited.

"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION:
SWEETHEART SNIPER!"

User Image

"Heh....." Natsuko smiled. "Do want you know is right, so you have no regrets.. Okay? I'll be right by your side."

"Ugly Weird Guy, do you promise?" I said in Bao's language.

"Er... Yeah." (Ugly, what?!) He forced his smiled even wider.

"Fine. This time, I'll really go. Right Yuki?" I stared straight forward.

"Yeah." She agreed.

{You better win this! Or I'll definitely give you a beating!} Bao irked,

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

Desu ls Delicious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxCfFXqexY
(Akai's theme)

Akai smiled and flew in front of my face.

I stared into her eyes.

"Anju No Naiteki Kira Unlock!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxCfFXqexY
(Don't play it's just The Transforming theme or a.k.a same song up there)

Black Flames surrounded me.

My nails grew... and I was transforming... once again.

CHARACTOR TRANSFORMATION : DEVIL'S MURDER!!!!!

User Image

Something mysterious grew in my body... I felt amazingly good.

I had the feeling to destroy or kill anything in my path.... It felt good... My mouth thirsted for blood.. and my eyes wanted to see crying and pain right away...

{Feels good right??" } Akai asked.

I smirked only.

My hands struggled to stay still... I scratched the wall.

"what are you doing stop.." Someone came up to me.

I sliced her..."Ur-a-sai..."

She held her pain and fell down slowly...

"CALL SECURITY!!! DO SOMETHING!!!" People shouted.

I just smiled evily.

My eyes shimmered with excitement.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm
"mattaku.." I held my forehead.  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:24 pm

*Bao's Theme!*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6-SFe7xpBc

"ANJU!" I glared. "How could you...!"

"Hey..! Stay with us, okay?!?" Natsuko yelled helping the lady.

"Anju...!! ANSWER ME! DAMN YOU!" I snapped. "HURTING OTHERS?! YOU'RE NOT THE ANJU I KNOW! AND IF THAT'S THE CASE! FIGHT ME." I demanded slamming my fist into the wall.

{Show her, Memorii!!!) Bao cheered.

My eyes were dyed red in fire. And evil spirits formed around. Shadows that would remind you of a devil lurking at the brink of midnight. Just waiting to drag you under.

"Orr..... You'll give up. And stop fighting. And.... come back with me!" I put on a sweet smile. But that faded not far after and turned into rage. "OR. WE CAN TAKE THE VIOLENT WAY, AND I JUST MIGHT BEAT YOU TILL YOU CAN'T STAND!"

"M-Memorii's scary...." Koko hid behing Natsuko

"Shut up and help me.." he stuttered healing her wounds.

Anju only stood there, with a faint smile that made me step back.

{Don't let her intimidate you!) Bao yelled.

".... I'll count down from 10. If you're not here my then.... YOU'LL REALLY GET IT.

Flames were burning around me and my eyes glared. "TEN!!! NINE!!!! EIGHT!!!! SEVEN!!!!!"

Anju did move and only looked at the blood on her nails.

I started quivering. "S-SIX!!! ... !! FIVE!!! FOUR...!!!!"

Guns appeared in my hand, and I pointed on at her. "THREE!! TWO.... ONE!!"

I tried pulling the trigger. But I didn't want to. "........................."

Daisuke only stared. But instead, I put the gun away. Therew as no way I was going to do that. "Bao, what kind of moves do you have..?" I asked.

{You're hopeless, look, she's not even paying attention!! If I were her, I'd think this is a waste of time- Oh wait... IT IS!!} Bao scolded.

The Flamey, aura around me vanished.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:27 am
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-2qk4Mt0xA

"ANJU YAMMEI!!!!!!" Dorachi came running towards me..

"....." I just stared at him.." DESPAIR ECHO!!!!!!!"

Large sound waves shot towards him

He flew towards the wall..."Anju...."

I then turned my face towards Memorii....

"Go away..." I muttered," we are no longer friends"

"Anju??" Memorii stared at me...

"I hate you... I hate how your always hurting others... you always think when your gone you will MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!!!!!!! BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES US HURT THE MOST!!!!!!!!!"

{Anju... kill her} Akai murmured.

"I'm not afraid to kill you... It would be my pleasure" I smirked.

I licked the blood off my claws,"Now where should i hurt you..."

Memorii backed away to Natsuko and Daisuke.

{MEMORII!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!} Bao growled.

"What the ********.." Yuki thought,"Man i can't just stay here and do nothing."

Yuki went in front of Memorii.

"Now.. so both of you want to die." I just yawned,"I'd thought i'd get more entertainment.. then this??"

"(I can't do nothing quite yet until Rikuto finishes my new eggs)" Yuki thought for a second.

I jumped upwards and grabbed on the the ceiling," BLOODY NIGHTMARE!!!!!!"

Blood splattered all around and you could see nothing but blood.

I went in front of Memorii and grabbed her.."Sayonara"

We both disappeared.

"s**t!!!!!!" Yuki roared..," WHERE THE HECK DID YOU DAMN TAKE HER ANJU!!!!!!!!!"

"Less talking more finding.. we have to find Memorii.." Natsuko warned.

-------------------------

{Your worhtless} Bao was disappointed.

I left Memorii in an empty dark room made for her especially...

((This is like the fight between Amu and Utau ^_^))

Desu ls Delicious

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:19 pm
((LOL I've noticed! XD))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9-a9MBScho

I stood up, face to face with Anju. "What's the point if I can't bring myself to hurt you. So I won't." I made it so my own Transformation was undone.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Bao screamed.

"Please quiet down for a while... Bao..." I put my finger on my lips. "Anju. You probably won't forgive me anyway, but I've been itching to tell you this."

"..." Anju didn't look like she want to listen. "Enough of your lies."

"................." (Peace, Gentleness...... Lofty... Clouds... Feelings... Sunsets, I like those things, they make me calm. Friends, family, warmth... Makes me feel fuzzy...) I smiled. "... I like you. Because you're my sister. And I'm nothing but sorry to you. But if.... that's what you think is... right. I won't stop you."

"WHAT THE- ARE YOU ENCOURAGING HER TO DO MORE BAD THINGS?!" Bao scolded.

"..... I hate you... I HATE YOU!" Anju screamed. "I SAID I NEVER WANTED TO FORGIVE YOU! YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH?!?! I JUST WANT YOU TO DIE!!" Anju's claws pierced into me.

"...!!" Blood filled my mouth, but I held it in. "I like you, because you're confident, but sometimes... You may seem to give up.... Alone, being alone, was probably life scaring..." I tried to stay on my feet. "... Without anyone else to cheer you up, you lost sight of your real dreams. Same with me..."

"........................................................." Bao paused. "HEY! MEMORII WATCH OUT!"

"URASAAAAIIII!!!" Anju slashed me and I fell backwards, expelling the blood.

".... Urgh..... But no matter what.... I want... to make everyone happy. So I'm really sorry if..... If I hurt you. The Anju I knew long before, wasn't that social. She was shy.. But finally, she opened herself up to us, The three of us became sisters.... I was really.... Happy...." I stood up once more. "So no matter what, I would like Anju back. Best friend or enemy, I want her back."

"SHUT UP!! YOU NEVER LIKED ME! YOU JUST KEPT HURTING ME WITH YOUR SELFISH DESIRES!!! YOU'RE A LAIR!!" Anju screamed.

".......... Sorry... I'm an idiot, aren't I?" I laughed while tears came out.

"If I die here, I want you to know I'd still love you. So....... even if I'm a ghost, or human, I will always be right there." I pointed to Anju's heart.

"........"

"...!!!" I began to cough up more blood, and I became pale. "..... What a mess.... This was my favorite shirt. Tee hee.. Urgh.... Huff.... But I still believe... I believe in you."

"LIAR!! GO TAKE YOU'RE LIES AND JUST DIE!!!! DESPAIR ECHO!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" I flew backwards. My vision became blurry. "Anju....... Urgh..... I believe.... In you... because you're my family, and every moment has been precious to me..... I still.... want to believe, I don't care. Kill me now. If that's what you want." I used the last of my energy to get on my knees. Tears were only spilling as I looked at the ground. "..... I still.... ANJU I BELIEVE IN YOU!! I BELIEVE IN YOU ANJU!!! MORE THEN EVER!! So...................... Co- om- e.... H-oom---ee.." I just plopped on the ground. (This is it...)

"HEY!" Bao pulled my hair.

"ANJU.... I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!" I yelled once more. I fainted.

"HEY MEMORII!! IDIOT MEMORII, WAKE UP!! IF YOU DIE HERE.... I'LL BE SAD!! I JUST MET YOU!! DONT MAKE IT BE THIS WAY!!" Bao actually started to cry a little. "YOU IDIOT! DON'T MAKE ME WORRY LIKE THIS!!"

[Don't make all of us worry!! IDIOT!!]

[Tee hee. Soooorrry~!]

{C'mon, kill her Anju....} Akai urged her.

"MEMORI WAKE UPPPPP!!! DON'T DIIIIEEEE!!! DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TOO LIVE LIKE THIS?!?!" Bao bit my finger. "WAKE UP, LAZY BUM!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:05 pm
"....." I stood there. "Natsuko why aren't you transforming?"

"oh right." He replied "But wait how come your not able to do any moves?"

"Not telling." I replied

Episode end!

Next time on Shugo chara doki no tamago!

Yuki:EHHH?!?!?!?!?!

Uta:OHA...

Yuki:...RIKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uta:Urusai ne.

Yuki: Urusai baka chii

Natsuko:Mattaku!Why dont both of you just shut up?

Episode:Ohiyou Minna!Atashi...Uta!  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Desu ls Delicious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:48 pm
The Memories that Faded Part 2!!!!!

Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abhS96AtTDc

I just exited the bloodstained room..."Ikeitei..."

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!" Boa shouted.

*poof*

My character transformation was undone.

"Why didn't you kill her?" Akai flew in front of me.

I just walked passed her.

She followed.

I felt strange... the urge... the urge to fight again.

"The 2nd egg.." Akai warned.

"Nande??" I turned around to her.

"Nevermind..." She turned her head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GzFjjrDfZQ

I continued to walk towards my room but something from Akai bothered me,"Nande??"

"Why??" She glared at me.

"Why do you keep on asking me about killing her??" I asked.

"You want to... you just keep on holding it in.." Akai murmered.

"URASAI!!" I screamed and slammed my fist into the wall.

The Chatterbox!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games