Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SailorVera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 pm
Username: SailorVera. I go by Veralasius for a lot of the places I post drawings and whatnot, however.
Why I joined: I miss being part of a community of people who share similar ideas as myself.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: tumblr, DA

Quick examples!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

A bit more:

I'm currently enrolled in an art and design college with the goal of graduating with a character design major. I'm also interested in pursuing animation and advertisement if they're offered as minors while I'm still in school.
I'm also interested in game design. I am considering taking on programming courses either during my summers or once I graduate so I can move a bit closer to this sort of career choice.

I really enjoy fantasy styled art and would love to work on collabs with people if anyone is interested!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:14 am

Uuhh;;; hello! I'm Jellybun Teatime, also known as Rii/Riina. It's nice to meet you all!
I'm interested in art, I specialize it digital and traditional art. I draw cute stuff basically--

My DeviantArt is here!

Some examples of my art;;
User ImageUser Image

w o o l e m

Capitalist

4,900 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Caelan Lacey

High-functioning Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:45 am
Username: Caelan Lacey
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc?: Passion in art, to talk to other fellow artists, to (show off xD) my art and see other art.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: coming soon, i need to upload some of my things to photobucket ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:37 am
Username: SkullMaryBooty,but you can call me Skull.
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love to draw and i like to meet new people/Friends in the process too ;v;
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Deviantart

SkullMaryBooty

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucevia 2

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:59 am
Username: Lucevia
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Ah, I want to get better at drawing and make friends ehe;; just came back to Gaia too.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Ayy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:24 pm
Username: Aqun-Athlok Inquisitor
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in arts, crafts, and being creative. I'd like to improve my drawing and coloring skills while practicing and improving my craft skills.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: tumblr / deviantart / facebook

A bit more info: I am 26 years old, I live in southern Florida, and I am currently enrolled as a sociology student in college- despite me wishing that I could actually follow my heart into getting an art degree. I'm starting up an arts and crafts booth at cons soon, hopefully by October at the soonest, and I want to make sure that I don't disappoint. I have a low self esteem when it comes to digital art, since I don't understand a lot of the programs that I try to teach myself, but I keep trying because practice makes perfect.

Anyway, I hope that's pretty okay. Here's a doodle of something I've done recently to maybe express what I can do thus far...

User Image  

neon dragon disco

Girl-Crazy Bachelor

12,225 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100

Guukyo

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:35 am
Username: Guukyo
Reason(s) for Joining:
_• curiosity
_• an interest in art
_• a desire to improve
_• guild-member achievement
_• semi-social nature

Example
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:45 am
I'm Sei or Seiyonce ... umm.
U.S. citizen..
I like learning from other artists, really helps me with my own art. I really really like getting structural criticism on my art pieces, although I don't have any of my better work to unveil at the moment... sorry. Though, I think I have a lil' piece I can... scrounge up... somewhere. I think? ...I hope.

Current Goal: I want to get good enough in my opinion to auction my art in the gaia art auction place.

Example: I apologize for the size...

User Image

Seiyonce

Seasonal Giver

20,200 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Frannyfroo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:47 am
Hola, erm my name's Frannyfroo but you can just call me Fran because it's shorter =v="
I wanted to join this guild because i like art and i draw a lot, also here's a link to my DA http://fran-diamond.deviantart.com/
i take requests once in a while but i'd rather do art trades!
idk what else to say oops

well take care of me in the future  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Username: Taylor Malerei
You can call me Tay or Taylor ^w^
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I've been on a super strong art kick since coming back to Gaia and I'd love to see what other artists here got too!
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://princessturtlebutt.tumblr.com/

OniTayTay

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

super gross tho

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:38 am
              Greetings! I'm Because Satan. But you can call me what you want. Anywho, I've been looking long and hard for an artist community where people share their art, talk about it, and support each other. And this looks like it could be that community. I hope it is! I don't have any samples because my art is just that experimental.. but... I hope to make some while I am here! (: Anyways, good to meet you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:20 pm
Hello! I am (quite) new to gaia, however I certainly love the game. I'd decided to find a guild that I would like, and yes. I love art but I don't draw 24/7 because I never get anything to draw. Anyways
I'm Bamadi, and I wanted to join C&F is of course, I love art and yeah, I would like a guild X3.
My deviantart is cloudham.deviantart.com
do not waste your time looking at my old bad ones please ;c

Anyways,
Thank you!!  

Bamadi

my_mirror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi!

Hope that everyone is doing well.

This is my_mirror. I love art! I've been drawing since I was very little. The first moment that I actually took the time to sketch something was when I watched my mother draw Cinderella on a piece of paper for me. I was 4 years old. Over the years, I began to develop my love for art of every kind heart

So umm here are previews of my work:

I sketched out a character from the Magna Carta video game back when I was in high school. Forgot her name...
User Image

A recent drawing that I did in college. Chalk on black paper.
User Image

Feel free to chat with me if you have any questions! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 pm
Frannyfroo
Hola, erm my name's Frannyfroo but you can just call me Fran because it's shorter =v="
I wanted to join this guild because i like art and i draw a lot, also here's a link to my DA http://fran-diamond.deviantart.com/
i take requests once in a while but i'd rather do art trades!
idk what else to say oops

well take care of me in the future

Your piece called "ladies" is amazing  

my_mirror

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items