Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 am
(emili doezes but she knocked out! xp you can learn one...how bout this

Panther's tear (Heal) - a cold light appears above the patient and heals them)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 am
((ok))

Chris and Ashi slid apart and Chris faced Emili "Panthers tear!"he yelled and aimed at Emili.Then Ashi jumpped at him again.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 am
Emili felt Reveived a small bit and got up her best, flinching from some pain "thats it.....i KNOW that where Twins, Triplets even! but but hurting my friends like that!? move away Chris, i don't wanna hit you.........BLADE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted and a storm of Blades hit Ashi at full power.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 am
"Ash smoke!"Ashi called and smoke appered for cover.

((Ash smoke-defensive move used for cover))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:46 am
(okies)

"im not asking you to belive me, but i knoqw what i saw im just asking you to stop fighting!" she shouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:49 am
"What's the point mother,father,Zen they're all dead,"Ashi said and stepped out of the smoke.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:54 am
(ok so they are the only remeining family?)

"Aqua shield!" Emili called and dropped the shild for chris
"wave of rushing blades!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:57 am
Ashi jumpped back into the smoke. "Why?We use to be great friends,"chris said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 am
"you......used to know him?" she asked "well then again i guess i did too. in a way."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 am
Amber lost concentration on Raven while she listened to Emili, Ashi, and Chris. "What the... I'm really lost. How-" "Feather storm!" Raven shot her feathers at Amber and hit her. Amber stumbled a bit, but got her balance back and still stood inbetween the three people and Raven. "Leaf Needle!" "Feather Storm!" The two attacks clashed.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 am
"Blade storm!" Emili shouted and it rained knives over thw whole battlefield, only hitting the enemys.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:40 am
Raven got hit and fell, but quickly got back up. "Stupid cats!" she spat. "I'm going to get all of you! The beating of wind feathers!" The large mass of feathers fell from the sky, hitting only Emili, Chris, and Amber. But before the feathers could reach them, Amber shouted out "Flower Blossom!" Then three giant flowers came out of no where. The flowers were able to protect Emili and Chris in time, but Amber couldn't get hers up in time. Amber was hit hard by the feathers and fell to the ground.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 pm
(make Ashi have a flashback! make Ashi have a flashback! make Ashi have a flashback!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 pm
((No thanks saving it for later))
Ashi jumpped out of the smoke with his ash sword and slashed Chris in the arm "Before is not now," Ashi said then sadness flashed into his eyes and he jumpped back into the smoke.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 pm
Amber got up and shot another Leaf Needle attack at Raven. "Feather storm!" the feathers and needles clashed. "I'm not letting you near Chris or Emili!" Amber shouted. "I don't care if you let me or not! I'm getting to them no matter what! Feather Storm!" "Leaf Needle!" The two attacks clashed again.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games