Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 pm
Hey new members! I hope you have a lot of fun in this guild.

Yeah, I got lazy again, but I've read all of the new posts since my last one. Now I'm wondering how many members are here because of Misty. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:52 pm
hey, I'm Jean!!!! nice to be in this guild. I like to immerse myself in beatnik things fo sho  

vlad_meamor

carminepixie

Rainbow Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:27 am
hey. i'm sweetgoddess15, and i'm a new member here. whee

about myself? hm, well, just think of me as a mirror. what you say or to me, i'll do it back to you. i'm a kind person but don't overdo it. coz some gaians pester me, begging for gold. mad

well, this guild looks fun. i'll make sure i'll come here everyday. heart

good day to all of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:39 am
welcome everione to neko heaven~ >"<  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:37 am
A warm welcome goes out to Mizuhashi, Neosaki, Jean & sweetgoddess for deciding to join our guild. We all hope you will enjoy hanging out here & leaving us with a few of your posts & comments when you can. Please try to remain active & check in often. We look forward to your many comments! Stop back here as well to welcome others. Cya around~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:29 am
hello! i'm new! my name is jblovebug
i'm going as a neko to the anime convention this weekend, so excited! talk to you all later!  

jblovebug

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:16 pm
Welcome everyone! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 pm
Welcome to the guild jblovebug. Have fun posting & getting to know some of the grat members we have here. Check everything out. Post often, remain active & stop back here to welcome other. Cya around~  

Misty Marina

Xavier Roxas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Why hello there everyone. I've been in this guild for a bit. Just alot of real life situations got a hold of me. So i'm barely introducing myself right now. You all can call me Xavier. Its very nice to see you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 pm
As you may guess, I'm a new membre... I won't say anything more.  

iBitchSlap

SpazzKadet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:00 pm
HAI! im pokedork13 (poke 4 short) and im frendz with that guy that posted above meh X3 (iBitchSlap) hes awesome u should get 2 kno him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Welcome to all new members and hope you have a great time here.  

Kai kizune 13

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:12 pm
Welcome new members! mrgreen Enjoy your time here in Neko Heaven.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:26 pm
hi i'm kingautum. i'm an artist of diferent varieties i'm a poet (all my poems arein my gaia journal) i'm a musician (i play the bass clarinet as my major) and i draw a bit. i like making freinds and talking to people i allready have over 300 lol but the more the merrier and since i like talking don't be afraid to pm me. i also like to read manga my favoerite so far has been .hack// legend of the twilight  

kingautum

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 am
Hey everyone, Xavier, iBitchSlap, poke, Kingautum, welcome to Neko Heaven! I hope you will like it here, please be sure to check out all areas for all the great topics we have. Just jump right in, don't be shy, we have many great members here. Post often & stay active & just enjoy~ smile  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games