Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:03 am
Timeless_Visage
Fromage frais? What's that?

It's basically a stage up in the fermentation process than yoghurt, a little stiffer and creamier. Almost a step down from curds and whey (a step down from cheese).

All of these steps...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:07 am
Nebelstern
Timeless_Visage

It's basically a stage up in the fermentation process than yoghurt, a little stiffer and creamier. Almost a step down from curds and whey (a step down from cheese).

All of these steps...

....You know alot about yoghurt.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:10 am
Timeless_Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless_Visage

All of these steps...

....You know alot about yoghurt.

Yes, yes I do.
*coughs* I am a member of the yoghurt guild, you know. Which is basically this guild's annex.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:55 am
I like Fromage frais. Pity they can never get the size of the pot right though... It annoys me.
Yoghurt's better though.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:58 am
Yes, I have no aversion to the stuff. Please excuse me - I want to practise my calligraphy.

*...In fiction...*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:15 am
Calligraphy. I suppose its better than my attemps at juggling. Blah. I found the balls again and its addictive. xp  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:11 am
Nebelstern
Are you going to bicker over codenames forevermore, or pelt me already? stare

*pelts with chocolate covered marshmallows*

biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:04 am
Arivel
Nebelstern

biggrin

*pelts with juggling balls*

Call it an inspired thingummybob xd

On the subject of juggling, I suck big time. Last time I tried, I kept catching myself on the nose, or I'd throw a ball up too high and somehow it managed to come down and hit me right in the middle of my head . . . . which, come to think of it, happened in badminton once with a shuttlecock.

But I digress - don't you get annoyed when you forget the juice-like-stuff on top of some fromage frais and end up spilling it over yourself? Or is that just me? I did that yesterday with one sweatdrop  

Tsamikayu

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:04 pm
Tsamikayu
Arivel
Nebelstern

biggrin

On the subject of juggling, I suck big time. Last time I tried, I kept catching myself on the nose, or I'd throw a ball up too high and somehow it managed to come down and hit me right in the middle of my head . . . . which, come to think of it, happened in badminton once with a shuttlecock.

But I digress - don't you get annoyed when you forget the juice-like-stuff on top of some fromage frais and end up spilling it over yourself? Or is that just me? I did that yesterday with one sweatdrop

I generally get a couple of juggling balls on my head. Doesnt hurt.

I dont do that but dont you hate it when you open a yoghurt pot and it spits at you. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:48 pm
Tsamikayu
Arivel
Nebelstern

biggrin

That sounds so appetizing. ~Sarcasm.~  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:51 am
ice_illusion
Tsamikayu
Arivel
Nebelstern

biggrin

I dont do that but dont you hate it when you open a yoghurt pot and it spits at you. stressed

I find it quite amusing actually, how the pathetic milk-based product lashes out against its human creators with one final spit before being consumed. It's almost like seeing cripple try to walk and then falling over... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:50 am
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Tsamikayu
Arivel
Nebelstern

biggrin

I find it quite amusing actually, how the pathetic milk-based product lashes out against its human creators with one final spit before being consumed. It's almost like seeing cripple try to walk and then falling over... rolleyes

'Some people are like slinkies, they serve no purpose, but it is amusing to watch them fall down the stairs'  

and_solo_said

Arivel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:44 am
and_solo_said
'Some people are like slinkies, they serve no purpose, but it is amusing to watch them fall down the stairs'

Actually, the first time I saw that it was on someone's bumper sticker and it said "Boys are like slinkies, they serve no purpose but it's fun to watch them fall down the stairs" Or something along those lines...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:21 pm
Arivel
and_solo_said

Actually, the first time I saw that it was on someone's bumper sticker and it said "Boys are like slinkies, they serve no purpose but it's fun to watch them fall down the stairs" Or something along those lines...

Owen, you've been rumbled! *hides*
Actually, he'll be back in two weeks to get mad over this. Heheh. Good old Scoootland.
wink  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:50 pm
ninja

I say chaps, I was at the cinema today, and there was an advert.

It featured a rather nice girl rubbing herself with yoghurt.

ninja

Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games