Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:49 am

Stinkerz Bell
((My minions! Er... SnowClan! Since we are eternal rivals of FireClan- why would we aid them? Let's ally PebbleClan and fight with them against FireClan!))

Hello! They are MY MINIONS!!!! biggrin I agree with Bearclaw! RUN! Help PebbleClan! (I still love Patchstar, but I can never aid my rivals...its against my religion (not really))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 am

Quote:

Crystalstar looked around, "Wha...Snowstar?" She called her old leader, confused at what had just happened. "Crystalstar!" A tom purred behind her. Crystalstar turned to see Foxeyes, her mate.

"Foxeyes," She purred and walked over to him. "Will you go make sure everything is okay? I need some sleep." Foxeyes looked confused, but nodded. He walked out of the den and Crystalstar was left alone. "Snowstar...?"

(Bearclaw....kinda need an answer here!)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:57 am

((Oh! Oh! I knew that was there. I was just, um, testing your skills!))

A shimmer of stars formed next to Crystalstar, and Snowstar looked to her her solemn eyes. "The fate of your entire clan is upon us, Crystalstar. You must destroy Frostheart as fast as possible- she is angry than ever, and will try to attack you anyways possible. Watch your back- an attack is coming for you soon."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 am

Bearclaw trotted through the snow-barren fields, trying to find any hint on the missing Mistkit. "Bearclaw." Frostheart hissed, appearing behind her.
"Go away!" Bearclaw hissed back.
"What matters more, Bearclaw. SnowClan- or a single kit?"
"What's the matter now?" Bearclaw asked with gritted teeth.
"Crystalstar has gone mad- she is coming to kill you this very instant. If you don't trust me- let me ask you this- wasn't I right about Silvercloud?"
Bearclaw's eyes streched wide- could Crystalstar really be trying to kill her?

((Frostheart is suuuu ebil!))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 am

Snowstar vanished and Crystalstar dashed out of her den. Bearclaw's scent was stale. She jumped from her den and ran out into the snow. Parting her mouth she easily found Bearclaw's scent and followed it. Suddenly she scented another cat, Frostheart.

Slowing her pace and moved down wind, and hid behind a bush. Frostheart was in front of Bearclaw, Perfect! Crystalstar thought and jumped from the bush.

Frostheart moved just as she jumped, she landed on Bearclaw.

(O.O DUN DUN DUN!!!!)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm

"Well don't do it again." Goldenkit mewed to her brother.
"I won't, but you have to stop sleeping in. Or at least let me wake you up." Seedkit mewed.
"Fine, but you have to find me a mouse in the fresh-kill pile." Goldenkit said. Seedkit glared at his sister, then he got and found a mouse in the fresh-kill pile.
"Here." he mewed as he laid down.

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Beclaw yowled in surprise and squirmed out from under Crystalstar. She turned to her leader with a shocked face, "Cry-Crystalstar." she whispered in utter astonishment. "Why? Why are you doing this?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:14 pm

"Everything will be better after I'm done with that traitor," Crystalstar hissed and spun around. Frostheart stood close by and leapt at Crystalstar. She rolled just as she was about to land on her. "You killed Snowstar and many other cats! You shall pay of that!" She tried to scratch her, but Frostheart was quick. Crystalstar accidentally hit Bearclaw, blood soon soaked Bearclaw's leg. "Get out of here Bearclaw!" She hissed and face Frostheart once more.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Bearclaw dove infront of Frostheart, protecting her from Crystalstar's blows. "Stop it! Crystalstar, you're wrong!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Mistkit gasped, surprised by Snowfall. I've got to help her! Mistkit thought. A second later, Mistkit jumped onto the white cat.

((So sorry for not posting for a few days!!! Sorry sorry sorry! sweatdrop ))

LeonWavreon

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 pm

(ugh! Moonflower hasen't been on in forEVER!!!! ok so what is Tigereyes suppost to do?)
(lets just say that Tigereyes decided to stay ^.^)
Tigereyes sulked around the camp. "errrrrgh! why am I staying?!?!" she complained to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:09 am

(( I heard that snow clan could use a med cat/ med cat app. So Could I be one? ))

DemonPuppyNinja101

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 pm

((Go ahead! What will your name be?))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Snowfall ran off with Mistkit((By white cat you mean Snowfall, right?)) "Did you ever find out why they tried to kidnapp you?" Snowfall asked along the way.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Crystalstar hissed at her deputy, "Get out of my way, Bearclaw." Anger pulsed through her, she wanted to sink her claws and teeth into Frostheart. "Snowstar told me herself that I had to kill Frostheart. I saw it myself...she killed her!" She took a step forward, ready to take Bearclaw down if she needed too.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games