Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:00 pm
After resting for a moment, Jasper stood and lifted Nana into his arms.
"Alright, I've regained myself and feel much better now." Fanning out his wings, he held tighter to Nana and took to the air.
"I'm looking foreward to this, returning home to our family."

It didn't take long before Jasper landed a few feet from The Caterpillar's mushroom. "Hello everyone." Then, he noticed Clairice and blinked. "Hatter...did you and Tick make a kid while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:06 pm
Tick blushed and buried her face in her hands. "Oh, Jasper. Your just as bad as The Caterpillar." Clairice eyed Jasper and Nana. "I've never heard of you two before. Same as her." She said, pointing at Tick.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:12 am
"Sit down. Wonderland has changed a lot since you were there last Alice. The queen and King of hearts died recently, and their daughter has taken over wonderland. " She paused for a moment " She's been going on a rampage.. destroying bits of wonderland while searching. We and by that I mean brother, I , the hatter, the white rabbit and some others are fugitives from the queen now. "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:56 am
Alice couldn't believe her ears. "Why, that's terrible! I can't believe something as horrid as that could happen in Wonderland. Not to say the beheadings weren't bad, but that's just awful!" She stood and paced about the room. "Indya. Tell me what I should do? Should I return and try to help all of you or shouldn't I? If I go...I don't know what could happen between Cheshire and I and really don't want to hurt him!."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 pm
"That is your decision alice. " she stared calmy over at alice. " whatever you decide though, you have to know you're going to live with it." she knew this would be a large decision for alice . She also wondered why downstairs was so quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:51 pm
Alice sighed and flopped on the bed. "I don't see why I shouldn't." She said at last. "Ever since my husband passed away, Clairice has been the only thing holding me back. Oh, but I'm much too old for Wonderland now."
Cheshire thought hard about Nana's mother's name. He'd heard it once a long time ago from The Queen of Hearts. "Harley?...Han...Hannah. HANNAH! Hannah...Medilia...Med...Medford! Hannah Medford! That's right."

And so, Cheshire set to work on hunting down Hannah Medford, Nana's mother.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:55 pm
((I suppose I shall write for Hannah...
OMG! my mind is full of Moulin Rouge right now....))

"Clairice Liddell?" Nana repeated, looking at the little girl. "I don't believe I've ever heard of you either!" She laughed and held out her hand to shake. "My name is Shayalind Firestorm, but you can call me Nana if you like. Where did you come from, Clairice?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:34 pm
"Well, I'm not from around here." Clairice said with a nod. "My mother, Alice, used to tell me stories about Wonderland and I thought I'd visit."
Cheshire finally reached a house he hoped was Hannah's house and knocked. "Let's see if she looks anything like Nana."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:39 pm
"Clairice Liddell," the Hatter repeated quietly. "Alice is your mother?" He knelt down so that he and she were at eye level. "Where is she? You didn't come here alone, did you?"
~~~
"Just a moment, just a moment!" called a voice from within the house. The door opened and a middle-aged woman appeared, peering out in confusion. She had orangeish hair with little bits of silver in the front, and brown eyes that looked the stranger up and down. "Can I help you?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:45 pm
"You're never too old for wonderland Alice , it's always there no matter how old you get. Still full of wonders and excitement " She knew it was the truth, and in the back of her mind wondered if her brother ever planned to come back. She knew his anger probably wouldn't of lasted very long  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:47 pm
Clairice smiled at The Hatter and nodded.
"Yes, Alice is my mother and no, I cam here alone. I wanted to help."

Cheshire bowed low. "Are you Hannah Medford? I'm Cheshire Cat, Shaylind Firestorms friend. From Wonderland."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:50 pm
Alice nodded. "You're right. I'll go back with you to Wonderland. Let me go fetch Clairice." When she went downstairs and called out for Clairice, she got no reply. "Clairice? Clairice? Where'd you go?" She started to become frantic and finally after searching all over the house, turned to Indya.
"I can't find Clairice." What Alice didn't see was the note Clairice had left on the table, a torn page from one of her coloring books.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:56 pm
"Clairice, you shouldn't have come here without your mother," the Hatter said, gently but with concern in his voice. "This isn't the Wonderland it used to be.... it's become a very dangerous place. Still, I suppose it's better you're here with us than... somewhere else." He stood up and took her hand, turning to the rest of the group. "Let me introduce you. This is Tick-Tock. She knows quite a bit about the new Queen. Nana already introduced herself; she is a Guardian. Did your mother ever tell you about Jabberwockies? Well, there's one right there. That's Jasper, and he's the only one who can turn into a human. We'll have to explain what's been going on, won't we?"
~~~
"Wonderland, Wonderland, always Wonderland!" the woman cried in exasperation. "No, I'm not Hannah Medford, I'm Lisa Medford, Hannah's my sister and she's been in Mooney's Asylum for fifteen years! You want to know where that is? It's two streets down from here, on the corner of Dove and Hapshire, but they won't let you talk to her, so good luck getting in unless you really are that bloody disappearing Cheshire she always was raving about!"
She slammed the door in his face and would not come out again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm
Clairice curtsied to everyone and turned to The Hatter.
"So, what's been happening in Wonderland?"

Cheshire grinned and watched his arm as it slowly began to vanish.
"Well, we're all mad in Wonderland. What's the problem with one more. Anything's better than some asylum." When he finished his talk, he was nothing more than a grin and reappeared within the asylum to sneak his way through in search of Hannah.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 pm
Jasper tried not to seem too overly excited that there was a child here. He'd always been fond of children and now there was someone for him to play with! blaugh  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games