Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 am

((Yeah I'm just devastating th village, but I'll work on that. And do you even care that I'm leaving? Ya thats right I am! looks like you guys are doomed...))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 am

((You'll see after you've gone... If indeed you do twisted ))

Kazu heard the swish of a whip flying through the air.
"BanchoLeomon!"
No more needed to be said as BanchoLeomon lept infront of the whip, making a grab for it. Even if he missed the whip would hit him instead of the boats.
"BanchoLeomon will not allow this!"
Kazu tried to remain calm as order broke down. The voice in his head went from a whisper to a shout.
"YOU NEED ME! LET ME CONSUME YOU!"
Kazu gripped his forehead, his eyes flickered colours again and a pair of fangs started growing, replacing his cainine teeth. His skin paled.
"No...Jax is back...I can't let him see me this way... I am strong!"
All of the changes made to Kazu retracted, his skin returned to its normal shade, his eyes went back to their ocean blue and the fangs retracted. Haggard, Kazu returned to his feet and kept evacuating the Veemon...

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:53 am

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro turned around as saw a familiar looking girl on a Wargreymon. "Who are you......what do you want here.....what I am doing is non of our business." Kiro put his Digivice back into his pocket but still had a grip on it. He also noticed at one of the RK that was at Factorial Town was behind her. HE also noticed that he has an Omnimon next to him. "I guess your here to attack me.....two on one...thats no good....." Kiro looked areound that the boat stopped C4 because all of his Digimon stopped and looked at the two tamers. "Leave me alone....." Kiro said as he was ready to summon more Digimon to also help with the boats movement and to defend himself from a Familiar looking girl and a tamer who seemed to have done a mischievous shenanigan on someone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 am

Rebecca disliked the way she was being spoke to. All these questions and no answers. Her face remained expressionless as fights began to unfold around her. This was the problem with swearing loyalty to a certain side, it tainted your view of the world one color. She was thinking, trying to determine what was bothering her about this situation. The pointless fighting? No she had gotten used to that long ago. Perhaps it was something she was just not seeing. Rebecca hated to be left in the dark. "What ridiculous questions, I am myself of course," A smirk began to form at the corner of her lips. "Unless I were somebody else, then my motivations would be completely different." She twirled on Wargreymon's shoulder, throwing cloud up into the air. "But alas I am me, so my only choice is to fight until there's no longer any need to fight," She began drawing her digivice with the same manner of drama she performed every action,"Now I really don't want to fight you. . . but you know something I don not, and that is quite displeasurable," Rebecca concluded hitting the switch on her digivice. Cloud fell through the sky, yet the expression on his face was not one of fear but excitement. It was not often he got to experience the thrill of digivolution. For a moment it was silent. Rebecca was waiting until the last second. It was more entertaining that way. An instant before hitting the water the digivolution began,"Hit it."

IMPMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO . . . BEEZLEMON X

Cloud's data was stripped away and reformed as a much stronger digimon. The process of digivolution always intrigued Rebecca. Unlike earth animals data was able to evolve and change at rapid speeds. Cloud grew much taller, wearing an outfit of leather and a purple mask. A large gun formed on his right hand and a metal glove on his left. His tail became formed of metal, and from his back sprouted four black wings. Beezlemon X was a much different color then Kiro's digimon. It was a result of the X anti-bodies which had infected his data. Beezlemon hovered, his great wings beating rhythmically. He was waiting for Kiro's own actions.

ilinkzeldi

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 am

Christian feeling the sudden transformation of Impmon was astonished that an X was in his presence. "Rebecca I've got a plan let's team up with Kiro for this one fight, and get the Memory in the name of the spirits. That way you, and Kiro can fight later on where you'd like," Christian whispered in her ear. Christian looked at Omnimon, and signaled him to attack as if he was going to kill Kiro, but indeed he was planning on halting the RK. Well not kill them, but get them out of the area. He didn't need the death of two friends on his mind.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 am

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro sighed and snapped his fingers. Blade took of the rope from his legs and landed next to Kiro. Blade pointed his gun at the BeelzemonX. "I suggest to stop....we mean no harm..." Blade looked at Kiro and nodded. Kiro then ordered the others to start moving the boat again. "Keh...you remind me of my old self....." Kiro then took out his digivice and prepared to Digivolve himself. He then scratched the back of his head waiting for that Rebbecca will do next.

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 am

"May I join you sir," Christian asked Kiro as if he was being proper about his decision of being a traitor. He walked closer, but slowly as not to scare Blade. "I'm not sure I'm cut to fight currently," Christian said feeling like a bug towards the other Digimon in his presence, and the Tamers scared him just as much. "I'm not sure I can fight either of them," Christian worried mentally.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:56 am

((Not sure what the heck it is that you're doing, but as long as it:
1)refers to the mission
2)Doesn't involve those on the other side of the map
I'm fine with it if Kira is...))

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Looking at the other boat that seemed to be going in the same direction as them, Marcus smirked and waved at the boy. "Friend of yours?" Marcus asked, looking over at Kirashimu and Alter. Marcus continued to paddle, moving the ship back towards the whirlpool. He thought to himself on whether or not this was a good idea, but figured that it was already too late to try and change his mind.

((E6--> E5))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 am

Kazu sighed thankfully when he saw Christian move towards Kiro. He was out of breath after supressing his transformation, what was happening to him?
"Good. Hopefully Kiro'll sort him out, he's proven to be an ally in the past..."
Kazu had a breif flashback to Factorial Town and Kiro's selfless actions in saving the Knights from being crushed. Kazu boarded the Veemon's boat and started talking
"Ok guys, I'm going to keep you all safe don't worry! Me and BanchoLeomon won't let a thing touch you guys." Kazu quickly tied the Royal Knight's newly built boat to the Veemon boat.
"Yo Jax! I'm gonna skirt the island so we can get the Veemon outta the fight!" Kazu hoped Jax could handle the Omnimon before the boat moved off.

[Royal Knight's boat to C2]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 am

Christian looking at the Knights moving out, and looked back at Kiro. "So may I join you for the time being," Christian questioned wanting to get going. He looked at Rebecca, and sighed wondering he was going insane. Maybe he was just stupid, but other why's he'd already dead. Or in Lucemon's bit dancing with a Mammothmon who had gas, but either way he was confused on what to do after the mission. "I'm quite sure I'll get to join him," Christian thought peacefully.

Cuevas_506

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 am

"You talk of peace while blade is drawn. You have yet to properly explain to me why I should take either of your sides in this conflict," Rebecca scoffed, glaring at the gun pointed at cloud. "These things, Digi-memories, what are they, and why do you want them?" She questioned for the final time. If these people expected her to fight in the dark they were wrong. Rebecca uncurled her fingers from a tight fist as she began to relax once more. Beezlemon would be able to handle a single Beezlemon, but she was unaware how far Kiro would push to win a fight. There was no need to cause excess harm to her digimon. Instead of jumping into a fight, she needed proper assessment of the situation. Aliies, enemies it was all temporary. Sides and conflicts changed, nothing was consistent in a world of data.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 am

Jax doesn't like the situation and decides it's best to protect Kazu and the native's escape. "Hurry, I can't hold this form for too long." Jax, in Shadowseraphimon's large body flies overhead, and situates himself between Kazu and Omnimon. Jax isn't sure if he should attack again, so he bides his time waiting for Kazu to escape.
Boltmon, is totally confused and decides it best to stick around in case the fight turns ugly. He doesn't understand why Jax's voice is coming out of Shadowseraphimon, but he does know that this isn't the time to dwell on it.
Jax seems to finally realize Boltmon is there and looks down. He doesn't want anyone else around for the battle and shouts "What are you doing?! Get out of here with everyone else! They need you more than I do."
Boltmon's first intention is to ignore the words, but hearing them come from Jax's voice, all he can do is comply. Boltmon follows the boat by land as he doesn't like the water.
Seeing Boltmon leave, Jax straightens back up, and lets some of his viral energy roll off him in a dark aura. "If he attacks, I'll have to wipe out the entire area, and the further away the others are, the better. I don't want Kazu or Boltmon to see me when I do it. The Royal Knights protect the digital world, but in the long run, how much will we have saved? I'll atone for this one day, but I'll save that for later."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Theme Song atm

Kiro ignored what he was saying at the moment because of what Rebecca was saying. "Look I have nothing against you...this is for me to handle....I only need to to repair the world to how it originally was....I must repair the see to its peaceful ways....." Blade then put his gun down and stared at the Beelzemon X. "Keh...nice gun...whats it called?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:14 pm

"Kiro I'm pledging my assistance to you for the next Memory," Christian said as his Digimon returned to his Digivice, "I'll be on my way now." Christian bailed out, and exited for an Unknown area.
[[Exit to ???]]

Cuevas_506

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Kazu looked across the water. The moon was glistening off of the surface, waltzing in time with the waves.
"Woah, the Digital World truly is beautiful... And full of mystery." Kazu thought back to Jax's voice coming from ShadowSeriphimon. But what happened to Alex? Were they one and the same? Did Jax take over Alex's body?
"Eurgh too many things running through my head."
Kazu turned away from the dancing waters and looked at the Tribe.
"Ok guys. I'm glad you all managed to escape in one piece. If you don't mind I have some questions? Do you know about something called a digimemory? If so, do you know where it is or any information on where it might be? And lastly, whats the deal with that whirlpool? It was here during the day but now the moon's up, it's gone." Kazu ran a hand through his hair and turned the song on his MP3 to something calmer than the Metal-Techno that was blazing through his ears.
"So guys. Know anything?"
He smiled and picked up his friend the Chibomon and ruffled the tuft of fur ontop of it's head.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games