Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:14 am

"He's fainted it's nothing..." Secretly he try to hid that other someone then him would use digi-soul, because If she saw someone else had it...she would want it too...and digi-soul is not a power to be messed with...Hurricane replied in her question "Ah my fainted Friend here is Nagato..Sanders? I think? I forget his last name ._., and my White Haired friend here is Gage. He's most likely one of the best Tamers in the Digital World here....besides Nagato here...and me...anyway...can you leave the 3 of us be? Nagato here needs some hot water and bandages, he's fainted from fatigue..and I need to talk i private with Gage here..." Hurricane said tying to get Rebbeca to leave.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:44 am

"You can't control me hurricane.. I can see what your trying to do." He sighed,"I don't mess with things.." She sighed. Rebecca looked at hurricane. "Why do you figure me so weak.." Rebecca scanned the area, the boy.. nagato had just used digi-soul. The other one "Gage" had pure white hair. This intriuged her so.

ilinkzeldi

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:30 am

(enter from central park)
"Hi Rebecca, hi backstabber." said Kirashimu as he walked by. Demiveemon chews his steak and watches what's going on.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:06 pm

Matt's cellphone began to rang then glowed releasing kokomon into the digital world "Woah that is some ride" matt's digivice glowed and turn Kokomon into lopmon "No fair" rapidmon sighed and turned into gummymon who climbed onto matt's head with lopmon who was know Kokomon again "you know matt your mom wants to see you again andhopes your having fun" Matt continued walking with the twins on his heads until the got to were rebecca was and noticed the new digimon "hi Rebecca, agumon and blue fur ball" kokomon stared at the three stranger "You know them?"

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Matt looked at an item that was on the ground that looked like gaomn stole "hello what's this" Matt bent over and grabbed the golden digi-egg "What is that" the twins both stared at the egg "Golden Armor Energize" Kokomon digivovled into lopmon the floated up in the air as a golden sphere formed around lopmon then dropped it making a golden rapidmon "Hey that a rapidmon" gummymon jumped of a digivolved into his rapidmon "dude that is scary"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Sheriti smiled nodding and patting Skullbarukimon. She gasped taking her hand back even starteling him too. Both there eyes stared at one another before she knew that he finally accepted her. His wings were the replacement for his missing ears as she pet him smoothly around the edges of his boned face. It seemed like she was only petting a skeleton display at a meuseum since the red dot in his eyes disappeared whenever he closed them.
He purpesly coughed, “Allright, alright,” He took a few steps back. “I think you had enough.”She smiled, “ What are you going to do? Ruffus?” She covered her motuh, “Oh- sorry…”
“It’s alright. I don’t mind it anymore….” He looked down. “I-I have to go back.” His voice had changed with a hint of fear when he spoke at that moment. “It’ll be a long journey to get back.” He baggan to walk out of the gates of Drive City.
“How about tagging along with us?” A familiar voice spoke. The two turned around to see Zack, the ravemon.
“How did you-“ Sheriti was cut short when Skullbarukimon began.
“No. I appreciate the offer but no, I work alone. I am alone.”The ravemon frowned shaking his head,” Why not tag along? It’d be great.” Sheriti began herself gesturing her arms as if inviting him back. “We can travel together.”
“Eat ice cream!” Zack added.
Skullbarukimon snorted tuning away, “Forget it.” He was already making his way out towards the. “I already have a tamer…..”
“But-“ Sheritis voie seemed to have been over heared through skullbarukimons ears. Instead of hering her voice he heard a young childs voice piercing his ears with words. The un-dead digimon hollored, “LEAVE ME ALONE!” As he marched off leaving both Zack and Sheriti standing there confused.
“Yeesh, now theres something you don’t see everyday. ”
“Zack….” Sheriti crossed her arms looking at him. He stared back at her.
“What? What?!”
She shook her head. “Nothing…. “ She sighed looking back at skullbarukimon.
“Poor guy, wonder what’s gottan into him.”
“Speaking of which.” She turned to Zack loosening her arms. “What happened to you! You were Shawujimon just a few days ago! And-and now you’re-“
“Sexy?” He grinned. “oww,ow,ow, alright, alright!” Sheriti was furiously red as she was pinching his arm. Zack rubbed his arm, “I have no idea though. I think it may be because of this place. The plague must’ve gotten into me and before it could actually cath me the digivice must have jabbered it.”“It messed up your data then!” Sheriti began to concern herself.
Zack waved his hand as he twirled examining himself, “but don’t I look great!”Sheriti giggled as Zack continued to spin but before he tried to fly sheriti caught his arm. “Wait, wait, wait, bad idea to fly around the city here. You can get sick!”The ravemon frowned agreeing but soon had an idea. He wrapped his arms around her as he began to fly around the outskirts of the city. Sheriti soon found herself enjoying her moments in the air as well.

[Exit to digi battlefield]

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:27 pm

"Hello Matt.. hello kirashimu." She said preoccupied. Her digivice had been acting a bit strange ever since gaomon joined her team. Its structure seemed to change, from her point of view it looked like a digivice burst. She turned to matt,"New party.."but Rebecca didn't finish for that very instance a kokomon landed on her head. She stared up,"Um..." She asked. The kokomon jumped onto her digivice,"Lemme join your team." She rolled her eyes. "Sure."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:18 pm

both rapidmon's stared at each other then turned to the little kokomon "Uhh.. Hi?" Koko pointed his cannon and Gummy "well looks like you got your wish Gummy you got a female kokomon given to someone close to us" "Hey what is that suppose to mean" "Oh just nothing I guess I am saying that your a thorn in my side" "You wanna go against your older brother" "Ya I do just because you pop out of our egg before I did don't mean your older!" MAtt sighed and looked at his digimon "AH great to be a family again"

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:45 pm

The two rapidmon flew up in the air and started shooting at each other but destroying the missiles as they came "GUYS STOP IT" Right as Gummy fired Koko disappeared then reappeared behind him then stop two, missiles sending Gummy To the ground but as soon as he got up he flew towards the gear savanna dodging all Koko's missiles until the disappeared into the savanna " Hey War do me a favor take them outta the sky or do I have to go find them?"

((rapidmon's exit to gear savanna)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 pm

Wargreymon looked at matt,"I could show them my new trick!" He glowed and numbers surrounded him.

Mutant Digivolve to Omegamon

(Omegamon exit to savannah)

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Omegamon flew in and looked at Rebecca,"So a battle.." She said nodding.
Kokomon was now riding on Rebecca's head and gaomon followed shortly behind. "Up for it Matt?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Matt sighed "I don't know remember the last time..." Rapidmon came with GUmmymon in his hands "Heheh we went alittle to far and now I have a rival oh goody eh? anyways he needs first aid" rapidmon hand gummymon to matt all it did was look back and smile at kokomon "Hey sweet thang" Matt stared at gummymon "I gotta stop letting you watch the Disney channel" matt looked at rebecca "Sure I guess I mean I am still worried"

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:24 pm

"Its in the middle of a savannah what could possibly go wrong?"
Kokomon looked at gummymon,"Hi anoying thang!" She smiled back jumping up and down on Rebecca's head. Omegamon picked up the party and flew towards the gear savannah.
(exit to gear savannah)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Rapidmon picked up matt and gummymon and flew away towards gear savannah

i3 tails Yagura

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:44 pm

"That smell is it?"
"Ya it is lets go!" Zar hopefully followed his nose not knowing where it would take him. He contiued until he came upon a group of people then Zar saw who he was looking for.
"Yo kira that you?" Zar said with a weird look on his face.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games