Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Kotemon walked over to Seth and bowed.
"Greetings, most honorable companion of Dakota-Sama. Please, do not dwell on what has happened, and let us look into the future."
(really short.)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:24 pm

((Don't make me use chibomon to reawaken myself, it'll seem lame...))

endinglight

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 pm

(yes, I saw this... I posted with techno at the same time... I didn't see what he wrote ^^ wink
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:27 pm

(Why do I keep forgetting to wake you up? O-o)
Tsunomon bounced over to Kaz.
"Horn attack" he muttered as he pricked Kaz in his arm.
"That'll wake him Up"

Demiveemon freaked out when Salamon was hurt. He flew over to Salamon and got a wet rag and laid it on her forhead.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Kaz bolted to a sitting posistion, grabbing his arm. He watched the tsunomon bounce away, and muttered something about pointy bits, and grind stones. He watched as Demiveemon tried to attend to Salamon. He stroked her head, checking to make sure she was truly alright, before whispering to Demiveemon, "I think she'll be alright, just tired, and she'll need to rest, but you can hang around near her until she wakes up." He stood up, and walked over to Dax. He came up behind the tamer, and put a hand on his shoulder, "It'll be ok Dax, you've broken the virus's control on you. I can see it in your eyes, it's not gone, but it doesn't control you any more. Your bond with your digimon was stronger than the dark's power."
((Wanna join Rae and I as champions of "The Light of the Digital World"?))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:43 pm

"It is such a strange virus...I was infected with it because VenomMyotismon knew that no one would just let me be cruel, and that arguing with me in that state would make the virus stronger. He thought that, that away, it would never go away..." Dax clutched his digivice.
"It doesn't feel right..."

(whatever that is, yes biggrin Im gonna have myself Biomerge with Kotemon to make GuardiAngemon. Once he gets to Kyukimon, Biomergin' time baby.)

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

((This is where I first introduced it link. That's cool, Draco's coming, he's going to expose the lurker, see here. ))

Kaz smiled a wan smile, "Well the darkness isn't always right, and it has a way of destroying hope, but the light of friendship can always cut through it."
((If you want to still join, I'll have my digivice, send a beam of light into your's and then when battling something that overwhelms your normal limits, then you can make a scene similar to the one from the first link, It'll be great! Draco just so you know, that's not the cue, my post after this will have it.))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm

((Can someone explain to me what happen? I was spending the night arguing for Ancient Kazemon, and now I lost track of what has happen here.))

Zero_Hime

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 pm

(( I gave a good summary near the bottom of the page, one page back.
and where'd you go techno san, I was hoping you'd make one more reply, so I could do my uber cool intro.))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

((Thanks alot Hime, because of you I dont have AncientBeetlemon. Jk. You deserved AncientKazemon, but i dont see how Sago deserved ancientbeetlemon >.> Im glad you got her back... And thats a good idea Kaz)
Dax stood up, clutching his digivice. "Darkness has caused me to hurt many of my friends....and I will get it back. Darkness shall be engulfed by light so that it cannot corrupt the minds of anyone else. I will help in the battle of defeating Darkness, no matter the costs!"

City in Slumber

Zero_Hime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 pm

((Sago was also affected as we had close times, he had no chance as well as me to even get a chance to post, and today was the last day anyway for both us, but now we have another day.))

Lila looked at the two and her Renamon and simply said ,"Light and darkness will be a thing that cannot be simply defeated, as the darkness is in everyone, but as long as you find the light within the darkness than everyone can be either one, just a choice and your own willpower."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 pm

((Here we go, junks about to hit the fan...))
Kaz's digivice flashed like it seemed to be doing a lot lately, sending a beam of light into Dax's new digivice. However rather than do what he expected, nothing seemed to happen after that.

However, two digimon did notice it. One, the messenger of the "Light" was pleased with how the events turned out. The other was not so pleased.

The mysterious digimon (who I'll let Draco decide the identity of) felt a sensation of pain from witnessing, and being exposed to the "Light" caused a real sensation of discomfort for the mysterious digimon. His attention was not so consumed however, that he missed the approaching presense. He could feel the power approaching from the south, something to be equally avoided, if possible. His masters would not be pleased if he was discovered. He started to slink away, hoping to escape detection.

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 pm

(gonna go stuff something down ym throat while we wait for Draco to post, then I'll post Dax's reaction)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm

(Enter Alter)

Alter and Hisoka, the Piedmon, flew over the Gear Savanna. They followed the general direction of the tracks Alter had found, not that you can hide for long this is barren land. Alter was the first to spot the group of humans and digimon, as well as a few who didn't seem to be in the group. Alter motioned for Hisoka to fly down. The Piedmon nodded, reached back to pull out a sword.

The Diaboromon hated the light. He would have to get away from this group soon, or else his cover will be blown. He turned to sneak away, hoping to avoid both the light and the second power. But he was to late.

"Trump Sword." Hisoka yelled, his sword flying down to stop the Diaboromon from escaping. Alter let go of his digimon, dropping to the ground. "Hello. I hope you didn't think you could get away? Because you can't hide from the light." he said, grinning as he motioned for Piedmon to continue the attack.

Diaboromon jumped back, the sword cutting through the tips of his hair. If he hadn't moved when he did... He looked up, cursing himself. A Dark Master Class Digimon! Attacking him? What kind of tamer was this. He had to act fast. "Virus Spread." He called out, splitting himself in two, and then again. Four Diadoromon stood before Alter. (Just basing off the moment in the movie when Diadoromon turned into like a thousand. So all four are as powerful as the original.)

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games