Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 am
Lyra looks up to see people leaving to buy things from the Trolley Witch. She follows them out the door. She asks the Trolley Witch, "May I have some Earl Grey tea and a pumpkin pastie, please?" Fishing a few coins out of her pocket, Lyra pays and waits with Kitty. "Hello, Kitty. Looking forward to this term? Are you a seventh year now?"

[[MLT: I think that the people in the more crowded compartment are: Fearless, Ailin, Tabby, you (Ann), Kitty, Angel, Rayne, and myself. I may have missed a couple, though.]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 pm
"Tabby, remind me to go sit with my fellow Slytherins later, too. I want to make some friends in my house." Ailin spots the trolley witch. "May i have some Earl Grey tea, a turkey leg, and some licorice wands?" Ailin pays for the food and sits back down. "Yum," she says, tearing into the turkey. She rips a piece off for her cat and then continues eating.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Sam sees the Trolly Witch come by and takes some earl grey tea, chocolate frogs, cauldron cakes, and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. She smiles as she takes the treats and eats them one by one, until full.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:12 pm
"Hi, Lyra! Yep, I'm a 7th year. How've you been since last term? Learned to play any instruments like Fearless?" wink

[[Well, your list sounds right to me....]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

GunBANG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 pm
"Ah, that seems rather exciting," Miranda says to Sam. "The Trolley Witch!" She jumps up and takes Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, a Turkey Leg, and Licorice Wands. She sits back down with the food. "So I'm a bit hungry...." Miranda chuckles.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:37 pm
"No problem. We are wizard's, we need food to survive!" Sam says while biting in a cauldron cake, and wiping off the white frosting. "What are your parent's jobs?"

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:56 pm
"All good wizards and witches need good food!" Miranda agrees. "Both my mother and father work some place off in Diagon Alley. They're constantly getting new jobs, so I couldn't tell you for sure." She takes a bite into a turkey leg. "Oh my goodess! These turkey legs are AH-mazing!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 pm
"Sure!" Tabby says to Ailin, "But do you mind if I go with you, I don't know many slytherins meself!" She asked smiling. Then Tabby got up and bought two pumpkin pasties and some pumpkin juice. When Ailin turned her back, she tears off a piece of her turkey leg and laughs manically

(so much posting!!!!!)

Tabby507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:01 pm
"Oh I didn't see that on the list. Next year I suppose. Ah, so they're job hunters! Interesting. My mother teaches at a muggle school. My dad actually thinks she's a squib."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:06 pm
Kitty popped a gray Every flavor bean into her mouth while waiting for Ann and Angel to order their snacks from the Trolley Witch. Pepper is yummy, she mused.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

GunBANG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 pm
"Yeah, pretty much. They say they love their job, but then the next week they're somewhere else. I don't understand them at times. I think you can still get the turkey legs, the Trolley Witch is still here. Why does your dad think your mother is a squib?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 pm
*Summer returns from helping Juni get her things onto the train (just in time), and climbs into her compartment to join Rayne and Kamalia. In her arms she holds an assortment of treats, at least one of every item.*
*sits down in her seat by the window*
What? Some for now some for later. *She pops a pumpkin pastie into her mouth and chews slowly, then she turns to Kamalia and Rayne.*
This is it. We will officially be Hogwarts students as soon as this train arrives and we take the boats over! I can't seem to grasp the fact that this is actually happening! What classes are you both going to try to sign up for (assuming that any class is available)?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 pm
"Well, my mother was adopted, and when we did the heredity test, we found that her real last name- not her adoptive parents, but her real parents- their last name was Olivander. We looked at the records- and the only Olivander's are a wizardry family. We also think that's why I was born a witch, because if one of your parents is a muggle, you have a small chance of being a witch or wizard."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:50 pm
"Ah, that's very interesting, and I LOVE when people look into their family lines!"

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:15 pm
"Oh yes it is. Anyone in your family that is..famous or special?"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games