Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:56 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Hehe *hugs* so other than that, howve you been lately?
Good blaugh I have to do home school soon though gonk But not from my parents thankfully, home courses for me blaugh
How have you been hun?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:58 pm
Meh, ive been sad lately...mainly cuz of relationship problems.(Damn you earth...why you have to be so big?) Ooh homeschool, ive always wanted to do that, its alot easier cuz you get to work at your own pace and its not crowded with annoying idiots.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:01 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Meh, ive been sad lately...mainly cuz of relationship problems.(Damn you earth...why you have to be so big?) Ooh homeschool, ive always wanted to do that, its alot easier cuz you get to work at your own pace and its not crowded with annoying idiots.
The bigness of the world annoys me too damnit!! And yup homeshool seems fun because I can work when I want to! I can return to my natural sleeping pattern (awake all night, sleep in the day blaugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:03 pm
hehe i sleep like that during the summer. but i never really sleep for very long anyways, i only sleep for about 3 hours a night...but i frequently take naps too cuz i love dreaming ^_^ its fun.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:05 pm
I can only ever sleep for 3 hours, any more and I'm tired for the rest of the day and my asthma gets ******** up as well sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:08 pm
Asthma sucks. Glad i dont have it. hmm, im bored...what is you up to?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:11 pm
Getting annoyed by my weird friend on MSN and his brain teasers....:

3 guys go to a hotel, they get a room and the manager charges them 30quid, so they pay a tenner each and go to their room
the manager then realises it was only 25quid, so gives a bellboy a fiver to give to the 3 guys.... the bellboy is too lazy to do the math so keeps 2 quid for himself and gives them only 1 back each (1 back each from a tenner means they only paid 9 quid each... right?)
3 9s are 27, the bellboy kept 2.. thats 29, where did 1 quid disappear?
(insert dollers for the punds and quids - uk slang)

there's a guy called Tim. He lives on his own, never gets any visitors and never wants any visitors. There aren't any other houses around his house for miles. One night before he went to bed, he turned his light off which resulted in 100s of people dieing (his fault). Why.....

no-idea on the last one personally  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:17 pm
Hmm, no idea on the second one, but given enough time, ill eventually figure out the first.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:27 pm
My other friend got the secoond one in 2 seconds apparently damn her...I've no idea about it myself sweatdrop I came up with he gets his power supply from a nuclear power plant and his light being on was the only thing stopping it from going into nuclear meltdown, he turned it off which resulted in Chernobyl mark 2 *laughs* completely wrong though

He;s given me a clue for the first one,
make a total of 30p with 2 guys, one of em isnt a 20p
anyway, where did the pound go?
3 men, 30quid charge (10quid each)
bell boy is given 5, gives them 1 each but keeps 2...
3 guys now only paying 9 each (27 total) bellboy has 2.. 29

Still clueless sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:30 pm
Hmm, i dont know it either...im too lazy to think about it.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:31 pm
Yay, he's given me a new one (I got it just about immedeately blaugh )

a man is diging up his garden when he finds 2 perfectly preserved bodies in the clay, absolutly perfectly preserved from 10,000s of years ago. there were no clothes on the people, no books, no signs, no nothing EXCEPT the bodies, but he knew it was the bodies of adam and eve

how  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:33 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Hmm, i dont know it either...im too lazy to think about it.
*laughs* I'm stubborn so I'l keep on thinking about it all night until I've figured it out sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:33 pm
Cuz he was digging in that one garden umm what was it called...eden i think. As for the second one...TIM LIVES ON THE SUN! >_> thats probably wrong though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:35 pm
*Grins* nope the answer isn't Eden....he hasn't gotten back to me about Tim living on the sun yet......  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:36 pm
NO NOT THE SUN...ITS A LIGHTHOUSE!!!!  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games