Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:51 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy stood there and his finger slowly drifted down from the button upon the DVD. It was rather surprising to hear such a melodious but haunting tune all the same. And there was Akihiko's words. He listened for the longest time in silence.

He smiled a little thinking that he had made the right choice back there with Shou. And he couldn't ever tell his Tiger about the Peacock's interest. He'd never want more jealous sparked in the man.

It must have been difficult for Akihiko to put these things into words. But hearing it on a DVD like this made him realize that Akihiko did put a lot of thought into it. Izzy hoped with all his heart that these changes would come to pass. Because he truly believed Akihiko would be the happier man for it.

As he looked down thinking about his partner, he spotted a Nacho chip! As he reached down to pick it up, he spotted another! He then started following the trail of chips. Eating them off the floor as he went along. No one was around to see him doing this so it was OK! Izzy really liked Nacho chips!

When he arrived in the kitchen he glanced up to see a glorious plate of Nachos and a note. "Seriously...where?" Then he looked around to see that the Nachos continued!! "OH my! I feel like Hansel and Gretel right now..." His fingers reached down and he started picking up Nachos with the plate balanced in his other hand. He wasn't a person to leave a mess on the floor!

Pausing at the door, he read the note aloud. "Open the door...look at the bed...then left at the wall? Ut oh....this is my room...what ...else...." He opened the door slowly and carefully with his large platter of Nachos. Then peered at the bed. A blush formed on his cheeks rather quickly as he saw his handsome partner waiting there. It really was difficult to turn to look to the left at the wall but when he finally did, his eyes widened like saucers. He recognized a few titles. WAIT this was the entire WALL!!! He blinked then his eyes flashed back over to the man in that gorgeous kimono. "You covered my wall with....yaoi?" He was utterly flabbergasted but happy all the same, "What am I going to do with you?" His rump plopped down on the corner of the bed as his fingers plucked up on nacho slathered with cheese. His blush still upon his cheeks as he sucked in a bite before glancing at Akihiko again, "Thank you....Aishiteru, Akihiko.."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko smiled gently at Izzy as the man stood in complete shock, his fingers busy with string in them, dangling the bits for the kittens to amuse themselves with.
"Something you said to me last night made me remember that it was my fault your yaoi is gone." Narcissus spoke smoothly, fingers jerking to keep the string out of the grasp of the two bouncing curious kitties. "So I decided to replace it. You'll need more shelves if you buy any more of course." he added with a wink. "Aishiteru, Ruki. And you know..." the young tiger tossed the string off the bed... both kittens bounding over the edge after it. Luckily the bed wasn't very high and the babies landed on their feet. "I couldn't sleep a wink last night without you around."
Well it was the truth.
He'd stayed up all night making his apology, rested a bit though didn't exactly sleep, and then gotten up to go into the studio and work.
Akihiko stretched out some on the bed, obviously tired, but he let his foot nudge against Izzy's leg. "I missed you, Ruki..."

User Image
User Image

Azriel sighed, glancing at Ko through his hair. "But I looked like an idiot in front of everyone. Ugh..." he said with a groan... and it seemed to Naoko that the bat was actually blushing.
"Surely you've fallen in front of people before." the pianist asked, trying to help Ko get Katsumi in a better mood.
But the young man shook his head, "Not like that... I feel so ridiculous and... AH!" Azriel popped up at seeing Shou suddenly sitting beside him, mirroring the bat's earlier position. "Shou... Shou-san?"
Amber eyes focused in on the mercurial musician. "You okay, Shou-san?" Naoko asked, suddenly a bit worried.

User Image

User Image

Blinking in surprise, Ishihara had been about to comment on Shou's odd behavior when the kid bounded over.
"Katsumi-san in Kanji class... well... he's quite busy, Ko-kun." You spoke, a look of thought on his face. "Though it might better him to learn. I just don't know if he can tear himself away from his schedule for the class. I'll need his schedule before I can make the decision... but right now I'm afraid that Katsumi-san is going to remain busy until the tour begins, Ko-kun."

User Image

"Hiroki-san..." Yuuji went silent and didn't say anything. In fact, it was almost impossible to read the man right now as well.
Truth be told, Takagi didn't like this change in position. It meant he had failed, despite what Asato said. But of course he had... Hiroki had been shot and Takagi couldn't do a damn thing about it. Izzy Lucky's father had been shot as well... and then there was the tailing of Akihiko's car during New Years.
Yuuji felt helpless and he didn't like that feeling...
"With Nezumi-san having resigned... I understand that Tanaka-san needs a manager... But I feel like I'm more useful in protecting those around me. Yes, you're not Aki... neither is Akihiko... but you're up against someone who DOES have dark pawns in his hands." Yuuji stood up, pacing a bit as he tried to digest this information. "So Akihiko really did agree to this then? That fool..." sighing, Takagi turned back to the pair. "I can't argue with you both. You've signed the contracts. You're both in charge. But I think you're making a mistake, Hiroki-san."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou reached over and took one of the brownies then pulled it in under his arm into the darkness of the arm space. The sound of munching came underneath those arms. "I quit I want to call the tour off...." he muttered as he pouted in thought. Wouldn't it be great...forget the tour...quit work and go overseas for a few years.

Then he sighed, "No...I take that back I don't want to call the tour off. My Bees would be sad." The napkin that had the brownie was flicked out from under the arm space that held his head. "I hate rejection. Why can't I just have a normal happy relationship with someone? Someone that isn't prone to making poor choices...or living in a land of drama."

His head didn't come up...he just kind of laid there quietly afterwards frustrated at his own self for trying to make Izzy see him as something more than just a friend. He really wondered if he'd every be as Lucky as Izzy. Love was certainly blind. Maybe he just didn't need love at all. His fingers reached out and he snagged the second brownie then started dragging it under his arm into the darkness.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru knew that pose. Oh great...Shou would now be a pain in the butt for the rest of the night. He knew that perfectionist or moody streak in Shou would probably come out and leave them working until 4 am.

But then Haru glanced down at Ko as the young boy was talking to You. Haru would play the Ko card if Shou got too fussy. Now Haru had to wonder how Shou could get so down after seeing Izzy Lucky. What could have possibly happened. Ugh...

"AWH! But I want Katsumi-niisan to learn with me." Ko frowned a little as he crossed his arms and tried to think of some way to fix this. Katsumi had to do tour stuff. And it couldn't be helped. "I'll ask him for his schedule! Maybe he can learn some on the train while we travel???"

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi could only sit there as the two men spoke. It wasn't like he had a say in any of this. Nor was he sure whether or not either men would listen to him if he did have something to say. So he sipped on his tea and watched the show.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Yes, Akihiko agreed. And I don't want you to think that I'm doing this because what happened at the funeral. Yes, I'm sure you do think I'm making a mistake but...you're way to used to letting your own life be tossed aside for the sake of others." Hiroki steepled his hands on the desk and sighed before speaking again.

"And...yes, I know that there are dark pawns in dark hands. But you're not Batman. And...you are not the only person that can protect me...or Akihiko for that matter. You've been overworked. And you'd never complain about it at all even when it's ruining your life behind the scenes. So...I'm saving you from yourself, Takagi-san." Hiroki set his hands back down on the table before realizing that the tiny kitten couldn't be in Yuuji's lap anymore because the man was pacing! Where was HI-CHAN!?

"Umm...where's Hi-chan?" he asked before trying to get up.He really did feel like a slow elephant as worry crossed his brow. The little guy could get into anything!

As soon as Michi knew something was wrong he got up and started looking. "What's he look like?"

"Small and black kitten." answered Hiroki as he started looking around the room.

"Sit back down Hiroki-san. I'll look for him." said Michi as he started peeking under furniture and around the chairs.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I guess so...how many volumes did you buy? It looks like the whole 5th floor of Animate." Good god... Izzy stared at them for a moment realizing they were all Volume 1. He also wondered how many of these were actually good yaoi. He had a feeling that he'd be going to Mandarake to sell of the bad ones. That's how he'd make room on his shelves.

Izzy's head turned as he hear those words. "You couldn't sleep? Well... I didn't sleep well either..." he added before laying down on the bed with the Nachos placed in front of him. "I missed you too." His fingers stuffed another cheese coated Nacho between his lips then after munching and swallowing he leaned in and gave Akihiko a peck on the lips. His lips were coated with a bit of cheese. How Izzy like.

Soon he was snuggled up against his partner and the Nachos were close by. However, the Maine Coon kitten was trying very hard to leap back up on the bed. He could smell the meat and cheese from below! The small mews started in a low rumble and soon could be heard from above.

"Someone wants up...." Izzy chuckled as he took a Nacho and placed it in front of Akihiko's lips. "Were the kids good while I was gone?" His feet slowly wove around Akihiko's. After the Nachos were gone, he definitely wanted to nap with his partner right here and catch up on lost sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

"Hmm? Oh well I had the new assistant girl buy them while I was working with Yammi and the guys." Akihiko spoke, his blue eyes closed as he rested against the pillows and his partner was enthralled with the manga shelves. "She bought only complete series sets. Each one she could find and they're all new. But she also wrote down the titles and manga-ka names of all the ones currently publishing and those that had a volume or two missing that she didn't buy. I put that list on your desk."
Those blue eyes opened as Izzy leaned forward and placed a gentle cheesy kiss on Akihiko's lips. The musician smirked, licking the cheese off of Izzy playfully. "You taste even better than I remember." he teased, reaching one hand up to run his fingers through the other man's hair ever so gently. "Make them work for it. They'll figure out how to climb up the comforter eventually."
And speak of the devil... Akihiko's Siamese did just that! It's small head popped up, claws clinging to the comforter like a lifeline. It mewed, dragging itself up and over the edge before plopping down as if to catch it's breath.
Narcissus glanced at the tiny furball then poked his finger in the nacho cheese. When the kitten came close, he held that cheese coated finger out for the kitten, letting it lick it's reward for ingenuity.
"Am I... at least in part... forgiven?" Akihiko asked, his gaze on the kitten as it happily started half gnawing on his finger.

User Image

"He's under your desk." Yuuji spoke, crossing his arms over his chest. "Honestly, Hiroki-san. You act as if my life is in shambles! Yes I'm stressed but who wouldn't be? I'm so furious with the both of you right now..." he stopped pacing, glancing to Michi. "But... Tanaka-san does need a manager... and I'm going to be a very tough one to please so don't think I'll be as lenient with you as Lucky-san is with Akihiko."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki was about to bend over and try to get under his desk when Michi stopped him. "No you don't. I'll get him."

Michi knelt down on his hands and knees then pulled the tiny kitten out from under the desk. "Awh he's cute." He didn't hold him long but handed him to Hiroki who finally sat back down again. Michi could tell that Hiroki was a bit sore and probably should be lying down. But then before he could say anything, Michi glanced over at Yuuji, "Strict?....Wait! I'm not nearly as much trouble as Akihiko is."

Hiroki laughed, "Oh you're trouble alright. I thought you weren't until I learned a few things recently. Takagi-san will keep you from making a media nightmare for us! You're going to have to learn....discretion."

"Discretion? Wait....what do you mean?" Michi asked as he sat back down himself.

"Let's see.....I could run through a list but maybe it's easier to show you instead." Hiroki tossed Michi the latest gossip magazine which had Michi and Kayla squarely on the cover. "I hadn't even had a chance to read this yet. But...I'm guessing that it's pretty interesting."

Michi caught the magazine and blinked at the cover then opened the magazine to peer inside. "DATING? ME... Kayla? Seriously? We're fooling around! She's got...really strong...legs...mmmm...."

Hiroki looked over at Yuuji and sighed, "Yes, he needs a manager...in more ways than one." Michi was a sweet young man with one flaw...a very roaming appetite.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Only complete series?" Izzy glanced back at the wall realizing that it might take him...years to get through all that. Especially with his schedule now... "Wow...I have a feeling she cleared Animate's shelves..."

Then he smiled with the compliment. "Oh...my kiss tastes better? Mm...Is that because of the cheese or because you've missed me?"

Izzy laughed when the Siamese made it up there and Akihiko gave him his reward. But the loud mewing from his Maine Coon didn't end as it tried to make that leap but was just a little fat and not as springy as the Siamese.

"I think that one of them is going to struggle a bit with the beds." Izzy said as he glanced over the bed to see his puff ball down there crying. The kitten reached up with a paw as if trying to reach Izzy. "Awh...he's just too cute. Ok...this time..." Izzy reached down and picked up his fat fluff and put the kitten on the bed.

"Hiroki-san told me...he might get really big." The Maine Coon purred loudly and his fluffy tail poked Izzy in the face as it turned around and around trying to knead the bed by Izzy's head. Then it saw the Nachos and walked right over and stuck his face in it. "OH no...wait wait!" Izzy grabbed his fluff and sat up. "You are way too curious. Here..." Izzy put cheese on his finger and the Maine Coon started licking his finger attentively. "We are going to have to name them soon."

But...then he returned to that question Akihiko asked moments before, "Yes...you're forgiven...How could I not forgive you with such a sweet apology..from the song...to the words...to your...presence here...plus...um.. the amazing amount of Yaoi you've just covered my wall in. Not many people cover all these bases for an apology."

He held the kitten close then leaned in and kissed Akihiko again. The fluff ball was squirming wanting more Nacho cheese."I'm lucky to have you...even when you're trouble."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image

"Both..." Akihiko replied with a half smirk, focusing back on his partner as the man got his not-so-little kitten onto the bed too. "I apologized the only way I know how. I figured putting my feelings into music and recording my apology wouldn't make me feel as awkward as actually apologizing face to face." the man spoke softly, putting more cheese on his finger for the kitten. "Keeps my ego from showing." he teased for a moment then closed his eyes as well, enjoying that kiss from his partner. Izzy pulled back to speak, and really the words did register, but Akihiko couldn't help himself and he reached his non-cheesy finger arm out, grabbing Lucky by his collar and pulling the man down for another more forceful kiss.
When that kiss parted, Narcissus was a bit breathless, but spoke nevertheless. "You wouldn't love me so much if I wasn't trouble." the young tiger teased letting his fingers linger at the other man's collar, inwardly debating pulling him down again.

User Image

"You're more trouble than Akihiko." Yuuji replied, facing Michi directly, his hands on his hips now. "And that fact alone is the ONLY reason why I'm not resigning over this right now." his dark eyes flickered to Hiroki.
Oh how he was pissed...
Takagi was absolutely livid...
"How many have you had, Michi-kun? How many have you THOUGHT about having? I know you've been with Akihiko and myself and of course Kayla... but who else? The media will be all over you if you hop from bed to bed and you'll be labeled a whore at this rate. It'll kill your image before we can even build it properly."
Okay so maybe Yuuji was being beyond blunt, but it was the truth.
"Akihiko slept around and Hiroki-san kept it covered up... but his midnight trysts were always a once or twice thing. The media could never pin him and someone else together. But already they've thought you were with Akihiko and now with Kayla. You can see why we're concerned, can't you?"

User Image
User Image

Naoko blinked, too shocked to say anything. But Katsumi... he was watching Shou like a hawk.
Suddenly the bat's fingers moved, grasping onto the mercurial man's arm before it could drag the other brownie away. He pulled just enough to get Shou's attention and then, with his other hand, reached out and tilted the musician's face by the chin so he could look into the older man's eyes.
It took every ounce of willpower to keep from reading Shou properly... but Katsu could pull bits and pieces.
"Rejection? Who would be stupid enough to reject you, hmm?" Katsumi asked with a half smirk. "The man or woman is a fool to reject you, Shou-san."
Naoko reached forward as if to pry Azriel's grip off of Shou, but one look from the bat sent him back into his own chair.
Katsumi held his head up high and smiled, looking into Shou's eyes as he did so. "Poor choices? Land of drama? My dear, Shou-san... such things are only human, aren't they?" he leaned in closer, his voice but a whisper that only Shou could hear. "Lucky-san doesn't know what he's missing... does he?"
Oh it wasn't hard for the bat to figure out just who had rejected Shou. After all, he knew from watching interviews in regards to Hawaii that the masked musician had a thing for that megane-clad manager.
Then, gently, Azriel leaned in toward Shou and... well...
Naoko fell out of his chair in pure shock as Katsumi kissed his brother's lips!

User Image

User Image

"I think while we travel would be best for Katsumi-san's schedule, Ko-kun. In fact..." but whatever Ishihara had been about to say was cut off as Naoko fell out of his chair.
Dark eyes spied the problem...
"Damn it..." You hissed under his breath, standing from the table and walking straight toward the table. "Katsumi! That is enough!" Ishihara shouted at the man angrily, knowing that out of everyone here, Azriel would listen and fear him most of all.
If the ******** bat broke Shou...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:16 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's moist eyes stared backand it was probably wise that Katsumi didn't go past their gates. Just barely beyond perception there was a storm. The rotation of that giant star near the smaller one was wobbling with the mood swings of the upset man before him.

He didn't answer the question because he was rather surprised by the sudden interest that Katsumi had taken. And his eyes widened and with slightly chocolate crumble covered lips parted as Katsumi guessed who he had been rejected by. His blond head titled as if he were about to ask a question or make a comment only to have his lips silenced by a profoundly deep kiss.

The star hadn't been expecting it. And neither was anyone else in the cafeteria. The moment had been struck with silence.

Shou responded to that sweet kiss though, not letting go as his arm slide over Mi-chan's knee. Strangely enough, Shou felt rather energized after that distraction of a kiss. As he finally pulled away, he glanced at You who was yelling and moving toward them.

He licked his lips and stood up, "Everything is fine....P...Ishihara-san. Im actually in a much better mood than I had been. Thanks to Mi-chan. Really that was a delicious distraction. You're quite a flirt." He winked at Katsumi and faced Ishihara leaning close to the VP. "He wasn't doing any wrong just finishing the scene from early. The kiss should have been more dramatic for two lovers, ne?" Shou really didn't want Ishihara getting mad at Katsumi because he certainly didn't want to remove future opportunities from unfolding between them. What was Katsumi thinking? Certainly, Shou wanted to know...was it just a distraction or something more? Thoughts of Izzy flew out of the Star's head for a moment as this situation unfolded.

Ko was also in shock from seeing the kiss. "Katsumi-niisan...are you and Uncle Shou in Love??" Why would two men be kissing if they weren't in love or something like that? But wouldn't that be cool!! If Uncle Shou and Katsumi-niisan were in love they could have babies...no...wait... Katsumi-niisan was actually boy. So no, they couldn't make him a baby brother or sister. But if they were in love that meant he could see Katsumi-niisan all the time!! Ko was hopeful!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru almost fell out of his chair too as Katsumi kissed Shou! WTF!?! He stood up and almost flew over as fast as You. "SHOU-SAMA! Katsumi-san! Save the stagecraft for the STAGE!" shouted Haru. The assistant wasn't even sure if this was part of that earlier stage act but surely between him and You no one was going to be talking about this outside of the cafeteria.

He then turned around to see the photographer that had been there taking pictures for Mi-chan. His finger pointed straight at the man, "Oh no! We aren't sending that to the media! No way!"

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi wanted to shrink into his seat as Yuuji grilled him. Crap! The man could be really pissy when he wanted to be! Michi wasn't sure if he was more mad at him or at Hiroki. Whatever the case Michi didn't want to be at the end of the man's bad mood.

"Umm.. Um..." He really didn't want to answer Yuuji's question, "Look...ok I've been around the block a few times. But not every block.... And well I think about mm...a lot of people....Like...mm.. the butler." It was the last person he had thought of so that one came to his lips first!

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"The butler! Seriously!? Oh god...Takagi-san I think you have your work cut out for you." Hiroki pet the kitten but he was realizing that Michi had the bad boy streak that they needed to contain. "Ok Tanaka-kun. You're going officially off the market right now. If you want to go on a date...beyond Kayla because that one is obviously already in the media. You have to ASK Takagi-san. No trysts, no fooling around unless Takagi-san approves it! If you don't follow this, you'll find your career very short at Ohayou."

"Wait but I'm not the only one that has affairs!" Michi looked crestfallen as the boss laid down the laws.

"No but most of the others are smart enough to hide them. You're still too green to know what to do to avoid the media." Hiroki pointed out and then looked at Yuuji, "I might have given you a tougher job than expected."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy moaned softly in that deeper kiss. Ah....those lips were so warm and inviting. But in between Izzy's arms the pudgy Maine Coon squirmed as the two men were close and soon even though Akihiko was debating pulling Izzy in, he got a mouthful of fat kitten face. It was really hard to look sex with kitten body pressed between them.

It was then Izzy started laughing even as Akihiko had his collar and tried to be sexy. "So this is what it's like to have kids...."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

Akihiko grabbed the kitten by the scruff of it's neck and glared at the small furball. "Not funny squirt..." he admonished the kitten, setting it down on the floor before grabbing Izzy's collar again. "Now... where were we..."
But before he could get that next kiss... his own kitten struck by leaping over the plate of nachos and landing on Akihiko's face!
Again the young tiger was grabbing kitten and glaring. "Seriously! It's make up time here, guys!" he scolded before setting the Siamese over on the floor too.
He huffed slightly, "Well now I'm not in the mood... all I taste is kitten fur and cheese. Bleck..."

User Image

"Yes, others have affairs. But if you hadn't noticed, take my cousin for example... he hides it damn well. You have to learn how to keep things discreet, Tanaka-san." Yuuji spoke with a sigh, sitting back down. "And I'm not mad at you, Michi-kun so stop looking at me like I'll bite your head off." the man huffed, crossing one leg over the other at the knee as he leaned back comfortably in the chair. "Hiroki-san is right. If you want to go on a date, you tell me first. That way I can either cover your a** or spin it properly. Understood? And believe me, you wouldn't want to do the butler."

User Image

For a long few moments, Ishihara just stared at both Katsumi and Shou. Then he sighed slightly and pushed his glasses up with one finger. "I'll pretend that's what happened then." the man spoke before noticing that Naoko was still sitting on the floor staring at the pair.
Again the shark sighed and he moved over to help the blond stand... and perhaps just get the young man out of his expression of total shock.

User Image
User Image

Katsumi smiled softly, though there was obvious mischief in his eyes. "Oh come now, Ishihara-san... Yamada-san... it wasn't that strange. Was it?" he asked with an adorable innocent expression and tilt of his head. "Besides, it looked like Shou-san could use a little pick me up and kisses certainly are better than chocolate... aren't they?"
And again with the head tilt.
Okay so maybe You and Haru would see through his act almost immediately... but still... it was certainly Mi-chan adorable.
Then the bat looked to Ko and shook his head, "Sorry to burst your bubble Ko-kun... but we're not in love." he leaned forward and tapped the boy on the nose as soon as Ko got close enough. "After all, we've only met a couple of times and I hardly believe in love at first sight." Azriel said with a playful wink.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was still trying to figure out the meaning behind this kiss. It probably meant nothing. Maybe it was just a mere distraction. A good distraction...a very good distraction. What had he been mopping about before....ah...yes...Izzy. He took in a breath his thoughts trying to return to that but failing.

"Yes, it is strange. Do you want the media storm from this? I'm sure that it would bring up your career some. You're is still rising but I'm not sure how it would spin for Shou-sama's" Haru answered as he looked over at his star. "And you know it's always difficult to keep things under wraps. A lot of work goes in to protecting your privacy."

Ko frowned a little and then pouted. "Awh... I was hopeful. That would be so much fun if you were living with us too!" A child with a plan. All his favorite people gathered around him! But he didn't quite know how to have Akihiko come live with him too. And he guessed that Izzy would have to come along as well if Akihiko did.

Shou glanced down at Ko and it took him a moment to catch up on what Ko had meant or had been saying, "OH...no...we're definitely not in love. Katsumi-san was just showing me how he would have completed a scene under different circumstances. It wasn't anything at all, Ko." But was it? Mm..probably not. Katsumi wasn't...well mm...He doubted that Katsumi was really interested in him in that way. They had never noticed each other before. Maybe it was just the joy of getting the opening act. Although...Katsumi was good looking enough. Mm...

Haru gazed at Shou almost guessing what was going on through his head. "No don't even think about it. You and your opening act are not...involved. Nor will be involved. Now let's get back to the set. Some of us want to be home before midnight tonight."

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi pouted a bit because man that was going to be difficult, "But rarely do I plan for things like this. They just happen. Spur of the moment. I don't really think about the dating process. It's just a fun time....And why would the butler be so bad? He's good looking for an older man."

Hiroki blinked realizing that Michi was one of those guys that just went with the flow to the extreme. The young man didn't have any plan in mind for dating at all, he just did it....Well maybe it wasn't really dating but one night stands. Oh god... "Michi, no more one night stands. They are too hard to manage. You've got a real career now so you can't have Takagi-san just covering for you everyday. Mm...have you ever thought about settling down with one person?"

"One person....?" Michi might have been floored by that thought because there was only one person that had gotten that far inside his head. "No...no wait...maybe at one point in my life I thought about that but see that didn't work out. It's not my style so I moved on." Yeah blame it on your self...not my style right...keep thinking that way. Dammit...Akihiko would have chosen Izzy. But Michi had to move on.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki sighed, "Ok well just remember anything you do that involves another person in the sack goes through Takagi-san first. You're going to be everywhere...well you already are everywhere so you can't ruin your image."

"Alright...I'll try." Michi gave in to the demands but was a slight bit frustrated because he NEEDED to be distracted from Akihiko some how and Kayla wasn't in the country right now!

"Good....that will make Takagi-san's life much easier. And mine. Yours too from a media stand point." said Hiroki as he got up from the desk and then carried the kitten to the door. "Lets go eat together, I know that everyone here is tired and I don't want to keep you both up too long. Takagi-san will you be staying here tonight too? Tanaka-san will be."

He opened the door and waited for the two men to come with him to the dining room. There the food was laid out and ready. Two nice thick grilled cheeseburgers and tomato soup on either side of a grilled cheese sandwich and another bowl of tomato soup. "I hope you like it...Douzo..."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy couldn't stop giggling as the second kitten claimed Akihiko's face. "Oh my!! They are trouble! Both of them." His fingers reached over as the Tiger complained grabbing him by the kimono, "We have to finish the Nachos first but maybe later...."

He leaned in and wiped Akihiko's lips off before kissing him soundly. "I'm sure you can find that mood once more...ne?" Right now, Izzy pondered taking his 'wife' to the basement. "Are you sure you've lost that mood?"

(OOC: Somewhere in my mind that sounds so wrong...giggles)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

Akihiko gave Izzy the most incredulous look ever. "The fact that you'd rather eat nachos than kiss me is a bit disheartening." he said, sitting up, though mindful of the kimono he was wearing.
Narcissus leaned against the headboard, blue eyes watching as the kittens sniffed the floor, wondering why it smelled of tortilla chips. "No... I'm not really in the mood for sex really. Just kissing you... and holding you close is enough for me right now." he spoke softly before smiling and looking back at Izzy. "I thought long and hard about what you said... mostly in regards to the thought of you being raped... because of me..." the smile held, but it was sadder now. "I... I never meant you to be hurt like that, Ruki... please believe me... A... a day doesn't go by that I don't think of what you went through... that I don't remember seeing you in that bed... how... how happy I was that you were alive... and yet..." Akihiko sighed and shook his head, focusing his blue gaze on the kittens on the floor instead. "I wanted to take your pain so badly... I still do... and yet..." he licked his lips, barely able to keep himself from crying for a moment. In some way he had taken his share of Izzy's pain... hell he'd nearly died from it twice... it still plagued him... he still had nightmares... but not of his own pain... no... only of losing his dearest Izzy.
Then the young tiger laughed softly. "And yet I keep making mistakes. I don't learn, do I? Gomen... this is why I apologized during that song. I wrote it for you last night... the song that is. Anyway... I'm not so good with face to face apologies, Ruki." and suddenly Narcissus reached out and grabbed Izzy, pulling him against his chest in a tight and fiercely close hug. "Gomen nasai..." Akihiko whispered softly, his grip on the other man strong, as if some part of him feared letting go.
Izzy's words the night before had stung him deep indeed...

User Image

"As much as you pine over my cousin, he's not going to run into your arms short of Izzy Lucky leaving him." Yuuji said bluntly, putting all the cards on the table.
After all, if Hiroki didn't know how deeply Michi cared for Akihiko, then he'd need to know now.
"Akihiko is your single greatest temptation and you can't have him so you're making the rounds. It's got to stop, Tanaka-san." standing from the chair as Hiroki lead them toward the kitchen, Takagi glanced at Michi. "Use music as your distraction from Akihiko if you have to. God knows he did the same thing after Hawaii to try and get past Lucky-san's disappearance. I'll make sure you're too damn busy to even think about my cousin." the man said with a wink and a gentle smile.
No... Takagi wasn't angry with Michi at all. How could he be? None of this was the man's fault after all. Poor kid had been plucked from obscurity on the whim of a genius and tossed into the deep end without floaties!
Sitting at the table, Yuuji inclined his head. "Ittadakimasu." he spoke before taking a bite of the burger.
Nothing beat home cooking... and it caused him to sigh. "Aside from Akihiko cooking every now and then... I haven't had a home cooked meal in ages it seems."

User Image
User Image

Katsumi instinctively frowned, "You're really taking things too far, Yamada-san. Just because I kissed Shou-san doesn't mean we're involved. I was embarrassed, he was rejected, so I did what I would naturally do in such a case. Cause is distraction." the bat was saying, his hands on his hips indignantly as he literally put his foot down in front of Haru. "Besides, Shou-san isn't a child, Yamada-san. If he wanted to be involved with me, why couldn't he be? It isn't as if the world has to know. I'm certain he's had lovers before. So have I. Yet the media remains blissfully unaware."
By this point, Naoko had recovered just enough to put his hands over Ko's ears in an attempt to spare the boy from this grown up talk. Inside though... the blond was seething with a want to just lay that damn pink frilly vocalist out with a well aimed punch or two.
"Just because I kissed Shou-san doesn't mean I want a media circus. I just wanted to put his head back in the right space, and mine too! You can't imagine how embarrassing it is to fall like that in front of everyone. Especially when I'm usually light on my feet. And Shou-san was far worse off than me! So you should be thanking me instead of scolding me, you know."
"Katsumi. Enough."
Blue contact eyes focused on Ishihara... who looked far from amused. "Go back to your PV shoot. Get wardrobe to wash the apron. I think you've had a long enough break... don't you?"
Azriel would've argued... but he knew that look on the shark's face.
He'd seen it recently...
Absently the bat hid his hands in the folds of his apron. "Only if Shou-san and the others are going back to work too..." he said, never taking his eyes off of You.
Sighing, Ishihara glanced at Haru. "I think I will see Katsumi-san back to his set and then head home. I do hope Shou-san doesn't keep all of you up all night." the man spoke, walking around Naoko who had Ko under control by now, and gesturing for Azriel to lead the way.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"No Shou-sama isn't a child but you're actions are over the top considering the problem. Kissing someone you hardly know to cheer them up is hardly the right thing to do in the situation. And while you might be able to cover up your affairs easily, this is only because you don't have a list of paparazzi a mile long gunning for you like Shou-sama. After this tour, that surely will change. And then if you're not careful about who you kiss and who you touch, you'll be wondering how they got that candid shot of you and some random affair when you're on every magazine from here to Fukuoka. Things won't be so blissful for you then." Haru pointed out to the younger man, who obviously was used to having things his own way. "And...I'd like to say that using Shou-sama as a distraction for your failing as a 'woman' is not appropriate. If you want to avoid embarrassment. Then, learn from your mistake and have some humility. You're not going to be wearing these sorts of heels on stage. We aren't taking that sort of risk with you. One slip and one broken ankle is enough to ruin a show. So talk with wardrobe and get a kitten heels or spool heels. Maybe even platform shoes with a wedge heel but no stilettos." For an instant the assistant's skills with women's fashion slipped through. He knew his stuff. Was it because of some reason specific? Or was it because he just envisioned You in a pair of stilettos with those....pink stockings. No one would ever know the answer except...Haru.

Shou stood there silent as the men argued. Well at last this cleared up in his head Katsumi's intentions but the rest of the mess had the star baffled. He was so unlucky with love. And well his assistant did make it too apparent that this possible opportunity might be a problem. It frustrated Shou. He might have fought about it but really he had to wonder if doing so would just give him another headache and layer of drama that he just didn't need.

So when Katusmi commented that he wouldn't go back to work, unless the rest of them were, Shou responded, "Ah yes we are going to go back to work now" But a bit of wind blown out of his sails and he really didn't feel like working anymore tonight. "Actually I am a bit tired. I think I would like to call it a night. Everyone wouldn't mind a chance to go home early I think."

The star glanced at You because he has this strange feeling that the man was going to yell at Katsumi later. "Leave Katsumi-san be. I don't want him yelled at for reacting the way he did. Katsumi-san did nothing that I was opposed to. And it did cheer me up a little. Also, these are my lips. So who I kiss its my business." His eyes trailed to his assistant and he said with a firmer tone, "However I do understand the concerns about the media and if I ever did decide to pursue Katsumi-san or anyone else I would take precautions. I'm not an idiot even though some might think I am." Shou was frustrated now and it really showed on his face.

Haru was about to say something but then refrained, he knew that Shou seemed at wits end right now.

Shou glanced over at Naoko and Ko then with a tired sigh, "Lets go home. " Then he addressed his team and suddenly a brighter smile encompassed his lips; the mask of emotions shifting in to place, "Tonight we go home early! Enjoy the rest of the evening with family and I will see you all tomorrow after my costume fittings!"

The team members cheered and certainly were willing to take this bit of luck as great news for themselves.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"I know he's not going to run into my arms." Michi sighed and nodded slowly. Yuuji was right. That was exactly what he had been doing but how did the man know? Good question but one he wouldn't ask. "Alright I will try really hard to stay busy. And out of trouble." His frustration still didn't ebb because his mind was still working on the prior problem. How not to think about Akihiko! But Yuuji's wink though caught him off guard. What did the man mean. Busy at work? Or a different kind off busy all together? Another question that Michi would NOT ask in front of Hiroki. Even so, Michi wasn't sure about moving in on Yuuji again. Now that the man was becoming his manager, he should try to AVOID doing what Nezumi tried to do with him..and what Akihiko did with Izzy...get involved with the Manager!

God...he really did need to focus on work and not on intimate affairs. Had he been this hard up before the Tsunami? Was he just overcompensating. He had a feeling he was doing exactly that. Maybe he needed to go to talk to that psychologist and get his head examined. No...he'd work it out. Way too much crap had been happening around him. And surely it wasn't his fault that his life wasn't the simple normal thing it had been before. Adjustment took time....

Meanwhile, Hiroki was utterly surprised that Akihiko was the one that Michi had been so deeply involved. Did Akihiko lead him on then dump him for his manager!? Now that was a question that Hiroki would be asking of his new business partner.

But dinner was on the table and Hiroki decide to change the conversation. "Since you didn't answer I am assuming you're staying over night, Takagi-san. I will have the butler prepare a room. Now Michi. I heard where your apartment is currently and it really doesn't look good to have you living in a run down part of town while on the rise here at Ohayou. Plus the analysts told me it was a security nightmare. So...I would like you and Takagi-san to find yourself something better. But I know that our payments to you have probably only recently started working their way to you. So...I was thinking. Currently, I have an extra home that I am not using in a better part of Tokyo. Since I moved here so it could use a renter." He glanced at Yuuji because the man knew the house and neighborhood. "What do you think?"

Michi blinked as Hiroki offered a new place for him to live, "Umm...shouldn't we wait until my first album is on the market, Hiroki-san?"

"I have no doubt that your first album will be a success. Maybe not Shou or Akihiko's level yet but in the area of pop and dance I think you've got several winners. People will like your music in the clubs where they can dance and I know that style of music comes in and out...so you'll have to get used to ups and downs in popularity. However, I'm sure Akihiko and Takagi-san can help you make a transition over the next few years to rock when the dance and pop start to wane. Pop makes a lot of money quickly but Rock is long lived. So Takagi-san will also help you with financing and making sure you don't blow it all."

"I don't plan on blowing the money I make. I've been middle class all my life and my mom taught me to save for rainy days. She'd kill me if I blew all my cash I earned." And that much was true. Michi's mom probably would sock him good if he went from millions to broke. It would be worse than going bankrupt. He'd never live it down with her. "I really don't want to disappoint her."

Overall, Michi was a good guy even if he was a bit overwhelmed by his new life. He had a good heart that was aching right now but one day, that pain would subside.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I would much rather kiss you. But...I've noticed a trend. Every time I get your delicious Nachos, something ends up distracting me from enjoying them completely! So today....maybe I can eat them hot...and enjoy the dripping cheese sauce." Izzy tummy growled in agreement. There must have been a distinct correlation between the manager's tummy and his head. He smiled brightly and snagged another nacho. "You really do make the perfect Nachos." My wife...., Izzy thought happily.

But then, Izzy was truly surprised by this confession and extended apology. It struck him deeply as he sat there and just listened to his partner's inner feelings and fears. In the end, he was tight in those arms. Warm and loved. Izzy's hands reached up to caress that perfect face he had fallen for what seemed like ages ago. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said that to you. I know you never intentionally tried to hurt me. I was just really angry. And I couldn't say the right things."

His gentle fingers ran up through Akihiko's dark hair and he smiled softly, "I am glad I chose you. And I am so happy we have this whole future ahead of us...together." He leaned in and planted a kiss on Akihiko's forehead before touching his own to that moist spot. "You are very dear to me and you're trying very hard. You've made so much progress and I am very proud to have you as my lover even if you're spoiled and a handful to deal with." His brown eyes gazed into those blues. "Aishiteru. I do mean that from the bottom of my heart."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:00 am
User Image

Katsumi didn't say anything to Yamada... and instead took the scolding in stride. He'd already decided that stiletto heels wasn't going to work, especially for dancing, so a wider heel would be needed. It was an issue he already planed to talk to wardrobe about.
However, in the back of the bat's mind, he knew that Yamada was right on some things, wrong on others. Azriel could hide an affair. He could hide it from the world without even trying that hard. Hiroki was proof of that. And yet, Haru was correct in assuming that the media backlash would be horrendous if such a lover's scandal was ever recovered.
Still... it didn't change Katsu's mind about what he had done. He still thought it the right choice.
Shou had, after all, been crying for godsake!
Ishihara looked back to Shou, surprise evident in his eyes. "If you really took no offense... then I'll refrain from scolding Katsumi-san, Shou-san." the man spoke, putting one hand behind the small of the bat's back as if to usher him off.
But Azriel stopped and turned, bypassing You altogether until he was standing in front of Shou. In a very very soft voice, only loud enough for Shou to hear, he spoke.
"He shouldn't have rejected you but at the same time I know why he did. I just wanted you to know you don't have to be alone." the bat winked before twirling around and crouching down low enough to see eye-to-eye with Ko. "Maybe next time we can have dessert together, ne?" he said with a smile before tousling Ko's hair. "I'll be happy to learn Kanji with you during the tour. You should have someone to study with after all, ne?" standing, the man glanced at Naoko but didn't say anything.
Azriel didn't have to read the blond to see the anger there. Did this mean Naoko liked Shou? Or was he just over protective?
Before Katsu could try to read him however, Ishihara cleared his throat, "Katsumi-san. Let's go."
Standing, the man smiled. "Hai!" and walked off with You from the cafeteria as if nothing were amiss in all the world.

However, once in the studio that was shooting Katsumi's PVs, once Azriel had been undressed by wardrobe to get the apron cleaned, and once he was standing there in a robe, waiting for his next costume to work on the second PV... Ishihara finally spoke.
"I gave my word to Shou-san that I would leave you be. And I will. Physically at least." You said, glad for the fact that the two of them were alone for once. "Verbally though... what the hell were you thinking?"
Azriel sighed, sitting down on the sofa in the dressing room. "I was thinking that Shou-san looked upset and that I was upset and that a kiss would cheer us both up."
Ishihara shook his head, "You're a reckless fool. Do you so easily forget what you have at home? What would your pet think of this? Hell forget him what would the spider think? You're playing with fire, Katsu. You will do NOTHING to Shou-san. Is that clear?"
"Perhaps..."
You moved to stand over Azriel, glaring down at the young man. "You will do nothing to Shou-san. Your little mind games ******** him up once and left you in need of surgery. I ask you not do it again." the shark added, turning and heading toward the door.
"And where are you going, Ishihara-san?"
Stopped just in the doorway, You smirked. "I'm going home to sleep and try to get this ridiculous evening out of my mind. You prancing around like some genki maiden... makes me sick really." he spoke before departing.

User Image

"If you'll allow then yes I will stay the night. To be honest," Yuuji spoke, picking up his glass and taking a sip. "I had my house cleaned today and I'm rather reluctant to see how much it's changed. I hope it no longer smells of day old pizza." he teased, finding it amusing.
He really had let his place go... unintentionally of course.
Looking to Michi then to Asato, the man nodded. "I think your home could work. It's a nice neighborhood... easily staked out by Ohayou's security and thankfully already bugged by me." Yuuji said with a smile. "So you really would be quite safe there, Tanaka-san. I assure you. AND it is far closer to the studio. Certainly you would save drive time and the rent can simply be deducted automatically from your paycheck so you won't have to worry about that."
Sighing slightly, Takagi looked directly at Michi. "You seem to underestimate your own ability, Tanaka-san. In time, you will easily be able to afford it. After all, there is still back pay we owe you for your work as a physical therapist for Akihiko and Lucky-san both. I think, considering that, perhaps the first few months rent should be waived. What do you think, Hiroki-san?"

User Image

Akihiko smiled gently, closing his eyes as he felt that forehead contact. He'd used it so many times on his partner... and to feel such a connection used on himself...
"I know, Ruki..." the musician whispered softly, blue eyes opening once more to gaze into his lover's own eyes. "Aishiteru. I can't ask that we never fight again, because with me... I know that's inevitable." Narcissus smirked slightly. "But... next time... at least send me a text saying you made it home alright, ne? I really was worried about you."
Right now, the young tiger couldn't say everything his heart wanted because he felt it wasn't really the right time.
Then he smiled, "So. What did you do today while I worked my a** off, hmm?" Akihiko asked with a teasing wink.
Of course Narcissus didn't exactly let his partner go. No... it felt delicious to hold Izzy so close.
Warm and comfortable and safe in his arms...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smiled slightly with Katsumi's soft comment. There wasn't time really for him to answer the man in front of all these others. Yeah...he didn't want to be alone. But...the right person was impossible to find. Shou wanted a strong partner. Someone that didn't have to always be supported because some days...Shou just wanted to be the one supported instead. Jun was suppose to be that strength...but that strength really was only skin deep. Below that rough exterior was a very weak man. Weakness that had caused their world to fall apart.

He didn't want anyone else that had to be nurtured 24/7. He wanted some someone that could take charge every so often. Surprisingly enough Izzy was like that. Azriel seemed to be like that.

Ko grinned and nodded, "OK! lets study together! I still want to teach you Piano too!" The boy thought everything would be all right now.

Shou reached down and took Ko's hand then glanced down at the boy, "You didn't get your dessert did you. So let's take some of the leftovers home. You can have your brownie there." Shou's perception of Ko's lack of Brownie crumbs or even the hint of chocolate sometimes revealed a shockingly insightful person. But all of this was random as the man could be as insensitive as a rock when he wasn't thinking about it.

"YAY!!!" Ko squealed before breaking away from Shou and running to the buffet.

Shou said nothing on the way home in the limo while Ko merrily ate one of the brownies. He was tired. He wanted to sleep and forget this day. His eyes closed and he drifted off into sleep in the security of the limo. Tomorrow would be better...

User Image

Yamada Haru

As soon as Shou gave the announcement, it didn't take Haru long to head home. He had to finish up the paperwork so the opening act would be official on the tour. However, Haru certainly wasn't happy about what he saw tonight. He had a feeling Katsumi would be more trouble than he was worth. And as he signed his name to the specific documents he had to wonder if the man would be able to focus with business like skill on the tour rather than play these games with Shou. Someone would have to watch him carefully.

After he finished the documents, he placed them on You's desk and walked in to the bedroom. Once he took off his clothes, he decided that a shower now would ease his mind. So he slipped into the bath and slumped against the wall. It was going to be such a long tour and he knew it....

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Old Pizza?" Michi's nose wrinkled as he thought about the smell. "I'm glad you had it cleaned." Michi's lips took in a bite of the perfect cheese burger. Ok so the butler could cook. So that was two pluses on the older man's side. What was wrong with looking at the butler anyway. He looked great in the uniform. Oh crap, his mind was wandering again.

Soon the conversation drew him back in as Hiroki spooned up soup and answered Yuuji, "Good. Well, I'll give you the keys and you can take Tanaka-kun there tomorrow to see it. I'd rather have someone living there than it being empty. Yes, and it is closer to the studio. You'll like the neighbors too. They are used to having someone with a busy schedule nearby and security."

"Ok...I'll take a look at it with Takagi-san tomorrow." Michi wasn't about to argue considering both men seemed to think it would be a good place for him. They were probably right. His current apartment was getting staked out regularly lately by media. And it was really hard to just go home some nights. Although he hadn't told anyone about that because he didn't want it to be an issue. Several nights he had just gone home to his mom's place to avoid taking a chance. He really did want to get a decent night's sleep every now and then.

"Well...sure, I suppose I'll be able to afford it in time, but I worry about the now. I wanted to save up and get a better place. But I knew things were tough all around so I didn't ask." replied Michi still uncertain how well his music would do. He was taking a few risks already and feeling a little worried where things were leading. Would he really make it big?

"Sure, we can waive the first few months. I think that would be appropriate." Hiroki agreed with Yuuji as he took a bite of his grilled cheese. "And there is plenty of money that will be coming to you shortly. So I think you'll be able to catch up on a few bills. I know several deposits are being made this week to the banks."

"Really?" Michi smiled and felt a slight bit more at ease. He had struggled to make his rent payment on time with all the things that had happened with the tsunami and then Ohayou's slow payments. It had been tough on him too but he wasn't about to put his small burdens in the way of everyone elses' larger ones. It wasn't his style.

"Yes, so watch your account. It might even be in there by tomorrow if the banks move quickly." replied Hiroki. The older man wanted to raise everyone's morale. Lucky-san's money was a start and the club dates help. Now Nakai's tour was really doing well too. Everything was slowly perking up again and the Elephant would make good on the debts Ohayou owed. Yes, things would get better.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ok...I'll text next time." Izzy said as he rubbed that forehead with his own. "I don't want you going completely crazy if I'm ever that angry again." His arms slowly wound around Akihiko and he sank down against the man's chest. But when Akihiko asked the question about his day, he really had to decide how to handle several things. "Mm....Yuuji brought me breakfast this morning and we talked Ohayou for awhile." He wasn't going to say anything about the videos. Akihiko needed a lot more time before he was ready for that sort of conversation especially after the sort of argument they had.

"And I saw Shou later in the day. He's a bit out of sorts I think. He's still mad at you...and he mm... he said he was interested in dating me, if I ever were free. But...I refused him politely, because I think you and I have a lot of happiness to look forward to even though we argued today. He took the rejection well and I'm glad he's still my best friend. I think he's still a little off since the loss of Jun. He's just been a bit more...mm...melancholy." Izzy didn't tell Akihiko everything but he could be honest to a point. Izzy didn't want to tell Akihiko about the attempted kiss. Since there was no kiss it wasn't necessary. But he surely didn't want the tiger finding out about the confession through another source later because that always seemed to happen when Izzy least expected it.

Then he paused as he cuddled with Akihiko, "I don't want you getting all bent out of shape about Shou either. He's a good man. And I wish he could find the same happiness I have with you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image

"You told me, so why would I get bent out of shape." Akihiko asked, keeping his arms wrapped firmly around his manager.
It was so comfortable... so right...
Damn how he wanted to just stay like this forever.
And oddly enough, the young tiger wasn't upset about the confession of Shou's love. After all, Narcissus had known it all along really...
Had been jealous of it all this time.
"Shou is a good man... and he does deserve to be happy. He's a far better man than I..." Akihiko spoke softly, his blue gaze locked on Izzy. "He's kinder... he cares more... he doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body... whereas it's hard to find any good in mine." the musician smiled slightly. "You know... Shou-san really does remind me of Michi-kun at times. Both of them would do anything to help... We're lucky to have such good friends... aren't we, Ruki?"
Gently, Akihiko reached up and ran his fingers through his partner's hair. "But Yuuji-kun brought you breakfast? Let me guess... sugary sweet desserts, ne?" he laughed. "And here I made you nachos. You've hardly had a healthy meal today... unless you ate something good for you at lunch, hmm?"

User Image

Yuuji laughed, "You didn't think we'd fail to pay you, did you Tanaka-san? Even if Ohayou couldn't have afforded it, Akihiko himself would have made good on his promise of payment. He was the one who alerted me actually to the fact that you hadn't been paid yet." the man spoke with a smile as he took up the cheeseburger once more. "I suppose though perhaps it's best we not talk business at dinner however, seeing how tired you are Tanaka-san... and knowing that you've a massage to give to your boss tonight, it's unavoidable. What are your plans tomorrow? I need to know where you stand right now if I'm to promote you. I was thinking that perhaps doing club gigs again would be the best bet for you right now, Tanaka-san. You don't have a very large repertoire yet and I'd rather not push you into an area setting just yet. Besides, this will give you a chance for better fan interaction... which you need to develop first and foremost."

User Image

By the time Ishihara made it home, Haru was already in the shower. Instead of bothering his partner, the man made his way into the tank room to feed Lette.
"Infuriating man..." You spoke as he climbed the steps and tossed in a nicely thawed snapper.
Lette went after it immediately and it calmed Ishihara to watch his pet enjoy her evening meal. He sat down in the chair nearby, gazing at the tank.
"Ah, Lette... sometimes I just want to strangle that damned Azriel. He's becoming too brazen for his own good. Nothing but trouble." You complained to the shark who swam in circles as if to vent her own frustration at the cause of her owner's stress.

Naoko didn't say much as they left the studio. In truth, there was nothing for him to say.
He kept a close eye on Ko... but while in the limo, knowing the boy couldn't get into any trouble, the blond watched Shou sleep.
Actually... perhaps it was more accurate to say he watched the mercurial man's lips as he slept.
The younger Oumori brother was too tired to drive his car back to the house, so he simply vowed to pick it up after work the next day instead.
And yet, Naoko couldn't get the thought of Azriel kissing those lips out of his head.
His brother's lips...
Shou's lips...
So soft and delicate and yet so passionate at the same time...
Sighing, the pianist closed his eyes and tried to just relax some. But it was a whole helluva lot harder to do than it looked.
What had Katsumi said to Shou?
Hell, what had set off this sudden attitude shift in the peacock to begin with?!
Naoko thought that lunch with Lucky-san would've made things so much better.
And yet...
Sighing, the blond pulled his cellphone from his pocket and sent a text message to Izzy.

It's NAKO.
I don't mean to pry but... did something happen with Shou-san? He hasn't been right since he saw you earlier.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru walked out with a towel at his waist and one in his hair. He could smell the smell of shark so he knew You must have been home. So he walked down the hall and peeked in the shark's room. He was right of course. Here You was watching Lette. Haru would never get used to Lette but he tolerated her.

"So I made it home before you for a change." Haru smiled as he sat down on the Shark's comfy chair a little ways from the tank. "I think this tour is going to be a difficult one. Glad you're coming with us, because I might need someone to snuggle with when the shows are over." He winked at the man even though he was serious. Azriel was going to be a pest and a problem.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Oh no...I knew I'd get paid eventually." At least he had hoped. Michi wasn't too confident about things even now. He wanted to be optimistic but that was taking time. "Yeah...I know Akihiko promised to pay me too if things went badly but I didn't want him to have to go through that on my account. He's already had more problems than I can count."

"Umm...well tomorrow." He pulled out his wallet and a small card where he wrote down his tasks, "Umm...I'm at the studio again from 8 am to 10pm. I've got physical training at 8am to 11am, then dance from 12pm to 3pm. Then I meet up with the band to combine the dance and music at 3:30pm and go through rehearsals with them. I expect that to last till 10pm with some place for dinner maybe like at 8pm?" He actually wasn't sure where dinner was in this mix.

Hiroki coughed and set down his spoon, "You're really taking this job seriously. I like that but...you're not even signed up for clubs yet. Who put this schedule together for you?"

"Umm...I just looked at the wall in the lounge of the managers' offices and blocked out times for myself. Whatever was free. You know if you don't grab what's open, they say the slots fill up fast." Michi answered as he put his wallet back into his pocket and picked up that cheeseburger again.

Hiroki blinked and looked at Yuuji, "Please take over Tanaka-kun's scheduling before he kills himself."

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

OK...so Izzy was a little taken back by his partner's calm even after he told him about Shou's confession. This was the oddest moment yet as Izzy could imagine it. Maybe Akihiko was changing? Or maybe the man already knew. "I'm surprised you took that so well. I expected you to be raging about it. But I'm glad you're taking it well." Izzy snuggled in while Akihiko continued talking.

"Mm...I don't think he's a far better man than you. He has his problems too. They just aren't the same as yours. You've plenty of good bones in you... along with your troublesome ones. But don't put yourself down like that." Izzy reached over and snagged a nacho. He didn't want them getting cold. He knew if he snuggled too much he'd totally forget about his food...again!

"He brought....danishes." Izzy answered as he sucked in a cheesy delicious bite. "Good for me? Mmm.....Hmmm... umm.....well yes. I did have some good for me food." In the form of a frozen dinner. But it still had veggies so it counted!! At least in Izzy's mind it counted as good food.

Meanwhile the pudgy coon kitten tried to get back on the bed. This time it climbed up as far as it could reach before bunching it's tiny legs and making a leap. Up went the little fat body and down it came on top of the two men! The kitten scrambled over the two and sank into the middle of them right next to the Nachos where it immediately started sniffing.

"Owch! Hey you! Little fatty! You're sooo much trouble!!" Izzy grabbed the kitten and dragged it up away from the Nachos. "We better name these boys quick. It's hard to discipline him without a name! Mmm How about....Tora...means tiger? What do you think Akihiko?" he asked as he held up the fat fluff between them. The big kitten stared at Akihiko, It's pink big belly fully revealed to the man. The kitten was going to be a huge cat.

Izzy felt the buzz in his pocket of the phone. Although he didn't bother to get it right now. He wanted quality time with Akihiko and could answer that text later.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games