Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel pushed his plate to the side slightly, deciding to humor the boy for now.
For his part, Naoko was going to object, but seeing Katsumi put an arm around the child's chair and seem to pay attention... well he thought better of the objection and instead went back to eating quietly.
Katsu pointed at the ipad. "I know which keys mean what letter on the keyboard, but when I read music I have to put the letter of the key over the note so I'll remember. It's a matter of practice, I know, but I'm slowly learning. I have this same app on my ipad too." the bat said with a smile as he watched.
Naoko got up to go get another drink and at about that time the child whispered about doctors and shrunk in his chair.
The arm around said chair moved slightly, pulling Ko close to Azriel. "I don't like them either..." the young man whispered. "But don't worry. Not all doctors are bad..." his nails gently ran through Ko's hair in a soothing manner. "You and I are a lot alike, Ko-kun... When I close my eyes, sometimes I remember dark laughter from my childhood and I remember why I don't like doctors. But when I open my eyes again... I know that my life now is much better than it was then... and I can smile happily. Do you think you can do that too?" he gently tilted Ko's head back so he could look down into the boy's eyes. "Come on... smile... I know you can." Azriel teased warmly before poking Ko's side with one nail in a ticklish manner. "Come on... crack a big smile..."
If there was one thing that Katsumi was confident about, it was his ability to bond with children. Maybe it was because he was a lot like a kid himself? Seeing Ko so sad though, it made him remember why he was starting to change the PIT slowly. Because he didn't want children in the dark any more.

User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling, Akihiko winked. "Oh I think I can convince Katsumi to help out. After all, it would be perfect brotherly bonding time now, wouldn't it? Not to mention it'd give him publicity as well. Free publicity pretty much at that. So I suppose in a way then yes, SMASH would eventually make a profit... but to be able to expose himself to my fans too... I don't think he'd ignore the chance. In fact, I'm counting on his want to upstage me." quickly the man patted Hiyokomame on the head once more then waved. "I'll call you tomorrow and make sure you're okay. Just take it easy! Mata ne..."

And then Akihiko was out the door and already on the phone even as he crawled into the car.
"Ne ne, Michi-kun... I've a favor to ask." he said innocently once his friend had picked up his cell.

User Image

One of Ishihara's eyes twitched at hearing that. "Pink stockings, ne? I'll see what I can do. Pink and white stripped for his light side and pink and black stripped for his dark perhaps?"
Okay so You was actually being serious... and he KNEW for a fact that his partner would buy the stockings and attempt to make him wear them.
"I just don't see how he can walk around in that frilly dress... Looks completely uncomfortable. Ugh." the man spoke as he took another bite.
Looking up, Ishihara smiled, "Oh well that would be easy, Yamada-san. I do most of my PR work via email anyway. I would simply do the same while on tour. Video meeting calls are very convenient too for such a situation. I only wish I knew if Shou-san wanted me to come or not... then again, I suppose I could also be a glorified babysitter when not tutoring the boy."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:26 pm

"Oh...so you're not visualizing the key sounds. That's why you need letters. Here... close your eyes and I'll show you." Once Katsumi closed his eyes, Ko took his fingers and slowly set them on keys. "Listen to the sound. They all have different voices. This one sounds like a girl..." He tapped a high E key with Katsumi's finger tip. "Every voice is talking to you, so it's easy to remember their names."

But when they spoke of doctors, Ko snuggled close rather uncomfortable about the conversation. "Don't know if that's true...but Dr. Araki seemed ok. I guess." Then he glanced up at Katsumi, "You know the same doctor...don't you? He laughs....like...a monster."

Ko's face tilted up to really look into those dark eyes.. "Mm...I don't wanna smile..." But Katsumi wanted him to smile and..well the warm teasing started to push past those pouting lips. Soon the boy did smile then grinned as the finger poked his ribs. "Hey!" His cheery laughter started to roll out of him and soon he was giggling as he sat beside the frilly dressed star. Suddenly he asked, "Do you want to have dessert? They have pie tonight! Apple Pie and....Chocolate Mousse with whipped cream and cherries. They also have fudge brownies!"

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi picked up the phone as soon as he recognized the number, "A favor?" He wiped off sweat from his brow and imagined some of the favors Akihiko might ask for. No...he wasn't going to request any of those. Michi was certain of that, sadly. Today was a day of workouts, dance practice, and an interview with a magazine. If he was going to be on tour with Akihiko he had to be ready and star promoting himself.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru grin broadened just a little, "You know it would sell." I'd surely buy some. he thought as he took a sip of his tea. But then he realized that You was actually serious about the idea. OK so maybe he would get to buy a pair after all.

"It's not that hard. I'm sure he has a pair of knickers under it so it wouldn't be much different from a bathing suit with a few extra frills." Haru was so used to the crazy costumes of Shou that he wasn't even amazed by Mi-chan. Sure it was a girl's dress. Well, he had to deal with kimono, genie costumes, corsets, and all sort of glittery accessories on his star. Yeah...another costume didn't phase Haru at all.

"Oh...I see. Well, I'm certain that Shou-sama would prefer Ko-kun continuing his education on the tour. The boy has so much to learn beyond music." commented Haru and then he ssmiled again under his chopsticks. "I'm sure we can make room for you on the tour train." Yes, and somehow, he'd snag time with his partner!

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Leaning down, before the child started to laugh, Azriel put his head on the top of Ko's head. "I know him... I met him when I was younger than you." the bat whispered softly. "When I think of that laugh... it scares me, just as it does you, Ko-kun. But... that's why I have to just stop and remember where I am now. To remember he doesn't have me any more."
Which was mostly true...
Course the Doctor had actually had Katsumi not long ago... under his wicked blade...
But then the laughter bubbled up from Ko and Katsu couldn't help laughing too, even as he poked the boy again in the ribs.
The perfect ticklish spot.
"Cherries?" Azriel blinked, stopping completely now that the kid had said the magic words. "Definitely need the cherries. Which would you like? I could go get it for you, Ko-kun. Then we can eat dessert and you can show me the keys again, ne?"

User Image

User Image

"Oh it's nothing too drastic." Akihiko spoke as he made himself comfortable and the driver headed toward his house. "Asato seems to be feeling a bit under the weather with his injury... but the damn stubborn man won't rest. Sooooo I suggested that I'd see if you would try to calm him down, maybe work out his muscles a little... do some aromatherapy even. He needs to stay in bed and I'm determined to make sure he does."

User Image

"Perhaps I will suggest it to him then. Cute items aren't exactly what I'm used to promoting for a male star after all." Ishihara replied, picking up a bottle of tea and taking a long drink. "Oh I'm pretty certain that what you see on Mi-chan is what you get. Girl's panties and all. Azriel-san does things to the extreme... he's much like Shou-san in that regard. Hmm... I suppose a shimapan wouldn't be a bad idea either... maybe with a cute little Mi-chan insignia on the back..."
Sighing, You made a note of it on his tablet. "It's been a while since I thought about girl's panties..." he added with a smirk and a soft laugh before glancing up at Haru. "Well, I'd be happy to accompany your group. It would also let me keep tabs on the lot of you better... security-wise of course."
And of course Ishihara fully wanted to take advantage of a pair of hotel rooms connected to one another by a door...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Ko didn't have much time to think of Katsumi's world with the doctor but he knew that they had so much in common. It was hard not to feel a lot of connection to Katsumi. They had both shared the same...horror.

He continued to laugh as he was poked. Ko was a very ticklish little boy and it was hard to speak with all the laughter coming from his lips. However, once he finally managed to get out the list of desserts and Katsumi paused upon the word 'cherries', Ko was able to settle down and speak again, "Ok I can show you afterward. Umm... I want the Chocolate Mousse with cherries and whipped cream but....the brownies are filled with chocolate chips and fudge. One of the mom's here made them and cut them huge! Both???" His eyes looked up hopeful at Katsumi-niisan! Two desserts was far better than just one!

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Ah...Ok..." Michi glanced around already tired but he wouldn't tell Akihiko that. "I'll go to his house as soon as I get into some street clothes. Then make sure Hiroki-san gets a good massage. I'm sure he'll sleep like a baby afterwards."

The Estate was a bit out of his way but he guessed that he could get someone from Ohayou to drive him over. Michi didn't have his own car yet and even though he was promised a good pay check in the future for his music, money was still slow from Ohayou. So he wasn't living the wild life yet. "Ok...I'll make sure he has a bit of aromatherapy as well."

He'd have to stop at his apartment first to pick up all these things but he was sure it would make Hiroki's life a little easier. "You doing ok? And is there...anything else before I head off. It will take me about an hour to two to get over there." Michi didn't try to continue the conversation very deeply because well...life had to move on. He didn't know what they could talk about right now. Could they even get together alone and just hang out? Michi didn't know. Michi didn't want to ruin Akihiko's idea of the perfect world.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"You think so?" Haru glanced over at Mi-chan and wondered if there were really girl's panties under that dress. Even so, for a concert, the young man probably should wear some bloomers or something. Haru would have to figure out what to do about that considering Mi-chan shouldn't be indiscriminately showing off her assets and panties to the crowd in the front row!

"Maybe you should sell oven mits with her name monogrammed on them. I heard that Mi-chan's video is about bread and I am guessing baking is involved?" Haru was rather a whiz at promotions considering he usually handed Shou's world. This really was the first time Haru allowed Smash to help with the merchandising since the tour was going to be so large.

Of course when You talked about the panties, Haru wanted to bust laughing. But he kept his cool demeanor and pushed his glasses up on his nose. "Mmph....well I'm sure girls panties would be a good seller too for promotional items" I'd buy a pair or two for you.....

Then Haru glanced up and tilted his head as he focused on You while picking up a fork for his pie. "Good, I'll make arrangements so you'll have a room on the tour. It will be a whirlwind of travel and excitement but I'm sure you'll adjust. I'm sure our security will be more than substantial. However, if you do want to add more work to your agenda, I won't stop you." But after the show, you're mine. And their rooms would be right next to each other with the adjoining door...definitely.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

"I'll phone one of the drivers at Ohayou to take you. He'll be outside in the hall. Which studio are you using so I can give him the directions?" Akihiko asked, not wanting his friend to go too far out of his way. "The driver will take you home to get your things then take you to the estate. If you want, just sleep at the estate tonight so pack an overnight bag. It'll certainly be easier on you and Asato won't mind. Yuuji-kun should be over there sometime today too and I know Asato wants to talk to you both anyway. So this keeps him from having to go find you." the musician laughed slightly.
But then he heard that question.
"I'm... doing as well as I can. Ruki and I had a bit of a fight last night but... I'm hoping to make it up to him this evening. OH! And we got kittens so you'll have to come by when you get the chance and see them. How are the songs coming along? I noticed your schedule had dance practice today... so I'm actually sorry to spring this on you. I know you must be exhausted, Michi-kun." there was a moment of silence before Akihiko closed his eyes and spoke what was on his mind at that moment. "I miss hanging out with you, you know... Life's just been so busy... I know! How about tomorrow night you come over to our place and I'll fix dinner for you and myself and Ruki? Besides, there's business I'd like to talk to you about too... and I'd much rather discuss things over good food than an empty meeting room table or gods forbid a desk."

User Image

"Ovenmitts..." that went on the list too. "Good idea, Yamada-san."
You almost called the man 'Haru', but caught himself at the last moment. He was just so surprised that his partner had come up with such a marketable item so quickly.
"Maybe I should steal you for PR instead of Shou-san?" he teased with a smile before putting his tablet down. "But yes, I'm rather certain that Mi-chan is wearing all girl's clothing right now. It's just Katsumi-san's style really... I..." but then Ishihara caught the look in his partner's eyes and the shark very nearly blushed.
'Hell no I won't wear those!' he thought to himself.
He had to have SOME pride!
Pink stockings were on thing... but pink girl's panties... OFF LIMITS!
"I think... ehem..." You cleared his throat as he spoke, trying to shake off the mental image of himself and Haru entwined with himself in nothing but pink stockings and girly underwear... "I think that Katsumi-san just likes to make things as realistic as possible. He even suggested real blood once... obviously shot down because first off, where the hell would I get that much blood and second off there's just too much of a chance of disease or some weird blood transmitted virus. That and it would've cost a fortune."
Of course You didn't say that Azriel's comment had included the phrase, 'But fake blood doesn't feel right on my skin...'
"Oh and I'd much rather leave security to the men paid to keep you and Shou-san and his entourage safe. However... at least I'll be around in a pinch, ne?"

User Image
User Image

"Both? I don't see why not. After all, you did get a good score on your quiz, ne?" Azriel said with a smile, letting the boy go and standing up, mindful of his frilly dress.
But suddenly there was a hand on his shoulder, "He can't have both."
Naoko's voice spoke up, causing Katsumi to turn around. "He can't?"
"No. That's too much sugar. Pick one, Ko-kun." the pianist said like a stern mother.
Azriel frowned, "Well... what if we both have Chocolate Mousse and then split the brownie? Then it's just one and a half and not two..." the bat said with a conspiritorial wink to Ko.
Sighing, Naoko nodded, seeing the happy look on the boy's face. "I guess I can agree to that. Especially since you DID tell him he could before I got back. BUT I think you also need to bring back extra cherries. After all... they ARE good for you..." the blond added with a wink of his own to Ko.
Alright so both Uncle Naoko and Katsumi-niisan could bend the rules just a bit it seemed.
Especially for this boy.
Smiling, Azriel headed off to get the desserts while Naoko sat back down next to his young charge.
"You okay, Ko-kun?" the blond asked softly, putting an arm around the child's shoulders. "You're kind of pale..."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:23 am

Ko was very happy until Uncle Naoko said No....His tooth bit over his lower lip because he wasn't going to get both. However, better to get one than none so so as he was just about to open his mouth and choose, the two men started compromising. And his smile brightened. Seemed that Katsumi negotiated a deal that definitely got Ko a taste of both treats! YAY!

He grinned at Naoko and seemed very happy. Inwardly, he wanted to be just as skilled as Katsumi-niisan at getting good deals like that!

He snuggled against Naoko and his shoulders relaxed some. "I'm ok now. I've got a big family of brothers. I'm safe." Naoko really was like a mommy some days. It was a nice feeling. "Did you get to play the pianos?" Ko wouldn't say that Katsumi had also seen the same monster in his past. He didn't think Katsumi wanted others to know. It was their secret.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"I'm in Studio B today. We needed more stage space to practice." Michi answered as he finally sat down on a chair and kicked out his feet. "Yeah...I'll probably stay the night then at Hiroki-san's so I can actually get a good night's sleep."

"Ah...Takagi-san is going to be there too? Ok...well...hopefully I've not become a security issue." he smiled a little. He hadn't talked much to Yuuji since that day at Jaz's WareHouse. He didn't think as much about that incident anymore He had moved on to spending time with Kayla just to get his mind off of Akikhiko. Then of course, well, he also had needed time away from Yuuji. Yeah Michi had cooled off and became too busy to really address any of those matters anymore. He was thankful for the work.

"Good...I'm glad your...wait. What? Kittens? You got a pet? Well that's cool. Um sure... I will. Ah...the songs are coming along ok. Not as fast as you do music but they've a writer helping me too. So I'm thinking it will all go well. Yeah I was dancing most of the day. The act looks better now. I could flop on to a couch now if they'd let me and sleep. So hopefully Hiroki-san is easy take care of." Michi closed his eyes thinking about what his bed felt like. He really didn't want to take care of these other things today but he'd do it just to get it out of the way.

But then his eyes flicked open as Akihiko spoke what was on his mind. "I've missed hanging out with you too. Umm...sure...I guess I can come over after work tomorrow." They wouldn't be alone. That was probably a good thing. Michi really didn't want to make the same mistakes over and over again with Akihiko. But he still wanted to hang out and have fun. He just needed to get his headspace around his new world. Why had he fallen for Akihiko. Usually he didn't fall for people. It just didn't suit him did it? He was used to his freedom....but what about Akihiko made him want to stick around? Geesh....Michi seriously needed to go out to the clubs more often. "Business? Sure we can talk then. Well...I better let you go so I can get into some clean clothes and meet your driver."

...Dark Star.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Steal me for PR?" Haru cocked his head and laughed, "Oh no...You might be a far more demanding boss than Shou-sama." Haru smirked as he spoke because You might be a troublesome man if they had to work together under those circumstances. Although, it could be kinky in some way. Ah best not think about that!

Haru could almost read You's mind as that slight hint of blush came an went. "Ah...here drink your tea. You look a bit flushed. Must be from working too hard, ne?" He handed You the bottled tea thinking, Oh yeah...that was definitely adorable. Now he certainly had to purchase some...pink panties. If only to tease his cute partner. The assistant was probably lucky that You didn't have any similar fetishes. Or there probably would have been pay backs coming!

"Sometimes realism isn't practical. So I suppose I'll confront that when we're ready to run through the whole stage show. Pretty pink panties don't work well from ground level. Even if they are sexy fan service in some cases." Then Haru paused between bites of apple pie, "Real blood? Yes...that's a little over the top. Beyond price, there is the smell. Shou wanted to do that once with a vampire like PV...but I told him no. We used a fake sort. Far safer, I agree."

"Good, then you'll won't be overworked on the tour. Yes...of course in a pinch but I expect that you won't have to do anything of the sort." I'll make sure of that.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 pm
HAPPY GACKT'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

A Gackt Birthday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 pm
誕生日おめでとう、GACKTさん!!!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Naoko smiled gently, running his fingers through Ko's hair as the boy relaxed against him. "You're always safe with your family, kiddo." the pianist whispered before laughing softly. "Yes, I did. Well, I got to play one of the pianos. Shou-san wants me to try them both. Truth be told, the white piano is far more gorgeous to me than the black... I've never played a white piano before... it has very sweet notes." his amber gaze traveled down to the child. "And what about you? Learn anything new today besides the kanji? Hopefully you'll get your homework done tonight and we won't have to be late tomorrow... ne?"

User Image

"Studio B..." Akihiko multitasked and sent the text needed to alert the driver to Michi's location. "I highly doubt you could ever be an issue, Michi-kun. And just for the record I think what Asato is going to talk to you about is a good thing... though what that is I'm keeping a secret til you get there. At any rate though... it looks like you're working hard. I'm going to have to push Ruki to work just as hard as you soon. I think he's still too focused on being my manager. I want the two of you to be in-studio rivals... and of course good friends as well."
Akihiko smiled as he talked, able to practically hear the exhaustion in his friend's voice. "Think of this as a challenge. On stage you'll have to push through how tired you are, Michi-kun. Keep focused and get the job done and then sleep to your heart's content. Asato is a far better patient than I am, and far less flirtatious. I think he'll be easy to relax."
However, Narcissus picked up a slight note in his friend's voice. Was Michi sad about Ruki being at dinner? But it was the obvious thing to do, wasn't it?
"Just to be fair, if you want to bring someone along tomorrow night for dinner, feel free. I don't want to put you in a weird position like in LA, Michi-kun. So I'll try to be on my best non-flirtatious behavior, ne? My driver? Oh no no no... he's your driver now, Tanaka-san." the musician laughed softly. "After all, you need to get from Point A to Point B in style. Let me know if you need anything. Mata ne."
Hanging up the phone, Akihiko stared out the passenger-side window, willing the car to go faster.
He was almost home... and soon the musician could put all his pent up remaining energy into fixing his perfect surprise for Ruki.

User Image

Yuuji sighed as he walked through the halls of the Koyasu Estate.
Then again, perhaps he needed to be thinking of it as the Hiroki Estate now?
The butler was showing him the way to the study, where apparently Asato was, unbeknownst to Takagi, still working after Akihiko had left. Of course following said butler made Yuuji a bit uneasy because he wasn't sure if he might need to defend himself at any moment.
Damn butler was a crafty one sometimes...
But Yuuji made it to Asato's study in one piece and the butler departed. Of course seeing the older man behind the desk caused Takagi to frown and cross his arms over his chest.
"What part of 'I can take care of things' did you not understand, Hiroki-san?" Yuuji asked, having no idea that Akihiko had given the elephant of Ohayou a similar lecture not long ago. "Yare yare... I'm perfectly capable of holding down the fort while you heal up, you know."

User Image

"Me? Demanding? Hardly. I run a tight ship yes but I can be lenient at times if the situation calls for it." Ishihara replied with a bit of a smirk.
Oh yes... if he and Haru actually worked in the same department... hell it might be very hard to keep their relationship secret.
The things the shark would want to do in his office...
Drinking his tea, You tried not to think about him on his desk in pink stockings for his partner... or the panties issue from earlier.
"Perhaps not... I don't think Katsumi-san wants his gender found out quite yet. In fact I think he finds it supremely entertaining to trick everyone who doesn't know him directly. You should have seen the look on Matsumoto-san's face when Katsumi-san proposed this get-up in the first place..." Ishihara laughed softly, recalling that his boss was just a bit shocked at the bat's seemingly ludicrous idea.
Then again, even You hadn't thought that Azriel would be able to pull it off so convincingly. Hell he even sounded feminine!
'I suppose some PIT skills have come in handy for him after all.' the shark thought to himself before focusing back in on what his partner was saying.
"Oh? Shou-san too? Honestly... it's far too out of budget and it would need to be tested and somehow made sure that it didn't get on anyone else... And you're quite right... the smell would've been gag inducing... especially in the quantities Azriel-san wanted. I doubt making it an open-air venue would've even helped much." Ishihara took another drink of his tea. "Though... I would never have thought you to have dealt much with blood, Yamada-san. Let me guess... Shou-san, in all his excitement, has tripped and garnered more than just a couple bloody noses?" he teased.
Inwardly though, You wondered where his partner would've been exposed to enough blood to really notice the smell himself. As a bodyguard, and in his previous pre-college line of work, Ishihara had come to know it well. Not to mention his side projects for the spider nowadays.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:32 pm

"I know...You're the best family, Uncle Naoko." Ko gave Naoko an affectionate hug then listened to him talk about the pianos. His grin broadened and he sat up a little straighter. "The white one has very rich tones. But I bet you'll like the black one too. They are brothers. So you have to try both! I'll get to play one at the concert too!"

Ko tilted his head to the side and his lips twitched while he was thinking about an answer to Naoko's next question. "Today we did some science. We talked about the milky way and how a big black hole is at the center of it. And then we watched some videos on the new planets NASA discovered. That was pretty cool!"

Then he paused, and tapped his tablet. "I've two pages of reading then I have to write a report on the Milky Way. Not a big report but just one page. However, I have to do it all with the kanji I was given. They are in my tablet. I'm going to work on it after dinner. Since I don't have to play piano tonight. I get to listen to you instead!" A bright smile smeared across his face. "

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"A secret. Ok...well mm...I didn't realize I'd have a meeting too." Michi's head fell back against the wall as he sat in the chair. Great...a meeting. Good or bad, Michi wanted to just go to bed and think about work later. "I'm sure Lucky-san is working hard. He's a bit ahead of me in some areas so I have to work harder to catch up." Yeah...stamina for hours of dancing and singing. Michi was working hard on that. He didn't want to be the one that had to lip sync just to keep up.

"Yeah..I know it's a challenge. That's why I'm here right now. Ah....well I'll take care of Hiroki-san but I hope he doesn't want to talk to long. I doubt I have the energy for it." He avoided answering that comment about Akihiko being to flirtatious. Then his eyes flicked open yet again and he almost felt out of his chair. "Wait..I have a driver?"

But Akihiko had hung up before he could get an answer. His own driver? Seriously?

But soon Michi would discover that it was true. He had a driver that was taking him to Hiroki's estate. And even though Michi wanted to talk to the guy, he fell asleep in the car all the way to his house and after getting his stuff, he fell asleep again in the back seat. It was too comfortable and he had a long day.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Yes...you...demanding. And I can only imagine how many times I'd be in your office." Haru didn't mention the reason why but he had the same idea. Stockings and panties with a very handsome You bending over on the desk. Oh a glorious sight indeed. Haru's eyes closed as he sipped the tea, the smile on his lips hidden from others but surely You could guess what he was thinking.

"Well if he doesn't want his gender discovered then he's certainly going to need some bloomers under that frill." Haru finally said as he glanced over at the young men and Ko. "Somehow they all look way too cutsey together. I've no clue how either man will win that manly contest."

"Yeah...well once he knew how bad the smell would be, he really didn't fuss that much about using something less real. We had a small talk about blood and corpses so he decided that he didn't need complete realism." chuckled Haru as he took a bite of the crust from his pie. Seemed like dinner was going far too fast. Maybe it was because of the gorgeous distraction of a man in front of him.

"Ah...you'd be surprised." teased Haru right back. But he didn't give any clue as to where he knew about blood and corpses. For all You knew, Haru learned of that in a biology class. No...he didn't need to know about the other parts of his life.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Asato looked up from his desk and set down his pen then smiled, "Now this sounds very familiar. Don't worry, Tanaka-kun will be here shortly then I'll be heading to bed for a long massage. I'm sure it will put me fast asleep. Your cousin thought I could use one."

"You and Akihiko are going to be taking care of things...I know...Akihiko told me that too. But I'm not good at staying in bed. Tomorrow Akihiko is bringing me an Ipad...or his gopher will. And then I'll be letting you handle things."

"However, as soon as Tanaka-kun gets here, I've something I want to tell the both of you. So please have a seat. Would you like something to drink?" asked Asato as he offered a fresh bottled mineral water to Yuuji.

"So how are you doing? Did you get some sleep last night?" Hiroki looked down as he spoke and little Hi-chan ran across the carpet to Yuuji's feet. Soon the little guy was trying to climb Yuuji's pant like a mountain climber.

"OH Hi-chan! That's not Akihiko or Katsumi!" Dang it!" Hiroki tried to get out of his chair to stop the little mite but he was rather slow. "Akihiko taught him this, and Katsumi adores it...however, he likes to climb all the family now it seems!"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:32 pm

"And which one do you prefer, Ko-kun? After all, we can't both play the same piano now, can we?" Naoko asked with a smile, focusing on what the boy was showing him.
However, at the same time, his amber eyes were glancing at Katsumi as the young man was trying to walk and balance three plates at the same time.
"Well yes you get to listen to me but... you know... you COULD do your homework instead, Ko-kun. After all, you'll be listening to me over and over again on the tour." the pianist pointed out.
Then suddenly...
"AHHH!"
There was a crash and Naoko had to hide his smirk as he looked over Ko to spy Katsumi, laying on the ground. Apparently he had tripped when his heel caught a floor tile that wasn't quite down all the way... and now the poor man was face first on the floor!
"Daijoubu ka, Katsumi-chan?" Naoko asked.
His amber gaze was met suddenly with very angry blue eyes as the man tried to untangle himself from the dress enough so he could stand. Thankfully the wig hadn't fallen off or been damaged... but the entire front of his apron was covered in chocolate mousse!
"Kuso..." he hissed, eventually able to sit up with his knees under him. Using the nearby table for support, Azriel was soon on his feet again, dusting himself off and frowning as he took in the chocolate stains.
Standing from the floor, the young man sighed. "Now I know how a chocolate covered cherry feels..." he groaned, sitting down at the table, head in his arms. "Wardrobe's going to throw a fit..."

User Image

That didn't make the blush any better!!!
Ishihara coughed slightly as he took another drink of his tea. "I don't think either is very manly. Katsumi-san is dressed in full drag whereas NAKO-san seems to enjoy women's kimono on more than one occasion. To be honest though, I think right now, NAKO-san is winning that contest in my mind. In fact..." dark eyes flickered over JUST as Azriel tripped.
Sighing, You rubbed his forehead. "Normally Katsumi-san is the epitome of grace and cat-like balance... but apparently heels are a bit of a problem for him." he watched as the bat picked himself up and sat at the table. "Best make sure the stage every night has no uneven surfaces... or you might end up with a Katsumi in the audience..."

User Image

"Massage?" Yuuji paled just a bit then coughed slightly. "Yes well, Michi-kun can have wandering hands so it might be best to lay down some boundaries with him before he gives you a message." the man spoke, having no idea that Akihiko had warned the older man of this very thing already.
"But wait, something to tell us both? What have the two of you been scheming, Hiro..." but before Takagi could finish his sentence, there were little claws on his leg.
Smiling, Yuuji reached down and picked the kitten up, setting it in his lap. "It's alright, Hiroki-san. This little guy's pretty cute. Animals don't usually like me so, this is a first. Sleep? Oh well yes some. Not as much as I would've like but it was nice to just sprawl out on my sofa at the end of the day for once."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:38 pm

"Umm...I like them both so I can play the black one. He's got a a strong mid-range and has a very nice touch to the keys. But the white one has a very nice sound too....It's hard to decide. You'll have to listen really close to hear their differences." Ko obviously had enjoyed both with his talented fingertips. His fingers spread as he thought about the pianos

"I know...I could. And I will. But I still want to listen to you too." Ko squirmed a bit in his chair expecting Katsumi would be back soon with the treats but he didn't expect the sudden splatter of boy meets floor with the chocolate mousse in between. "OH NO!!! Are you ok?!"

Ko bounced off of his seat to try to help Katsumi and started picking up the plates. "I'll get new desserts!" The boy scampered off while a cleaning lady came over to take care of everything that was still on the floor with a mop.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi arrived at Hiroki's estate and sighed as he looked up at the large house. He had his massage table and bag of tricks as well as a small bag of clothes. He thanked the driver and nodded to the butler who took his bags. "Thanks. I appreciate the help."

The butler smiled slightly. Michi was always a nice person to the butler and never asked for more than he really needed help with. Michi was just easy to get along with over all. So he followed the butler to the stairs and set down his table beside the bags before the man led Michi to the study where Hiroki and Yuuji waited.

"Hey....I made it." said Michi as he walked in.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Yamada Haru

When the sudden mess of pink and chocolate ended up on the floor, Haru sighed, "I think your right. Good god. he really doesn't know how to handle heels. Thank god Shou-sama isn't here. He'd be training Katsumi-san to walk in heels and hold plates." Haru knew Shou could wear heels. His clothes and shoe whore of a star was way too fashion knowledgeable to make the mistakes that Katsumi did in heels. But the young man would learn and feel the pain of a long tour night in them.

"Ugh...he's going to need to wear those 8 hours or more a day before he's read for the stage....Great... I'll have to talk to the Team." Haru wanted to just shut his eyes and forget he saw this but he couldn't. "I'm going to talk to wardrobe. He's not wearing pencil thin heels for the shows. He's going to wear something that has a wide heel. Because god help me if he falls on his butt like that on stage."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Asato squinted with a bit of surprise in his eyes, "Yes...and well. Akihiko had the same reaction as....you. Masaka! Don't tell me you...and....Tanaka-kun were...." He didn't finish the sentence as realization came to his face. The pale look and cough from Yuuji's lips was a dead giveaway. Michi got around! Wasn't Michi seeing Kayla too? Who else was Michi fooling around with!??

"Well....um...yes, I've something to tell you both....Scheming? Oh no. I've not been scheming I've been doing my job." Hiroki answered as Hi-chan curled into Yuuji's lap and started purring.

"Hi-chan is a very friendly little guy. I'm happy he is so friendly just he likes shoulders and sniffing ears. I'm surprised he settled in your lap." Hiroki sat back down since Yuuji had a good handle on the kitten. "He's really tiny but filled with love. Katsumi loves him dearly. And I think Akihiko is very fond of him too."

It was about 10 minutes later when Michi was brought in by the butler, "Hello, Tanaka-kun. Why don't you have a seat in that chair. Would you like some bottled water or tea?"

"Sure...tea please. I'm really exhausted, sir." answered Michi as he took to the chair. His eyes, slowly ran up Yuuji and he smiled politely.

"We can all have dinner together, I asked my butler to prepare something a little more substantial tonight, Although it's still sort of lame...my diet while I'm injured is frustrating. I can have grilled cheese and tomato soup. But for you both it will be a grilled cheese burger." Hiroki added as he smiled at both men. He would have liked to do something more fancy but he wanted to heal quickly.

"So...let me get down to business quickly so we all can enjoy the rest of the night." He glanced over at Yuuji and said, "I'm changing your job assignment. As of today you are no longer in the Security Department."

Before Yuuji could protest or otherwise say something, he added, "And, I'm making you Tanaka-kun' Manager as your new job assignment. I think it is a much better fit. You've the skills and Tanaka-kun needs a real manager. Plus, I think it will give you time to get some of your life back in order."

Michi sat there rather....surprised. He hadn't expected this. He really wasn't sure what to think of it. Mm... He and Yuuji really weren't talking much lately. Well part of that was because Michi at first had needed space because he had been...angry and maybe a little hurt. But now he had just been too busy to say anything. He wasn't really mad anymore...but he wasn't sure what Yuuji was thinking either.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Sighing, Katsumi seemed like all of the energy had drained from him all at once.
"Don't worry. I'm sure that you'll get used to heels with time." Naoko spoke, barely hiding his smirk.
Of course the bat wouldn't be able to see that smirk anyway because he was still face down with his head and arms on the table.
"I'm used to heels..." Azriel whispered almost dejectedly. "Not used to tile floors..."
Naoko smiled, "Ah... well that explains it then. You sure you won't trip like that on stage?"
Blue-contact eyes glared at Naoko from behind his bangs. "Yes. I'm sure. Because I'm wearing them all the time right now."
"Practice makes perfect..." the blond replied... to which Katsumi merely sighed.
The bat had made an spectacle of himself... and now, for all his usual grace, he felt ashamed and embarrassed.

User Image

User Image

You laughed softly, "Perhaps Shou-san should train him a bit, ne? It wouldn't do any harm... and to be honest, Katsumi-san should be able to walk in heels no problem. Makes me wonder if he was paying attention to his surroundings."
Finishing his katsu-don, Ishihara glanced over at Azriel and noticed how the man was seemingly pouting over his misstep.
Truth be told, You was rather surprised with the fall. He knew the bat was full of cat-like grace... so to just topple over like that...
"We could always promote Katsumi-san as being a bit of a klutz though... it'll certainly appeal to a lot of male fans."

User Image

Akihiko was wide-eyed as he stared at the boxes in his living room. Most of them were manga... his gopher girl having been ordered to buy one of every yaoi manga in order. If they had a volume two but no volume one, she was to by-pass it and make a note of the title and author for Izzy's later use. But the other boxes were new shelving... and the young tiger would have to put together.
Thus, he rolled up his sleeves and set to work.
One hour later he had all the manga set up on one wall of Izzy's room at the house. It was practically ceiling to floor, all alphabetized by title. Once that was finished, Akihiko started setting up the next portion of his gift. A burned disc of his song and apology were put into the living room's cd/dvd player and a note was taped to a string hanging at eye level in front of the door to the garage. The note said plainly. "Don't go anywhere. Just push play on the dvd player."
After that he carefully left a bread trail of sorts, going from the dvd player and into the kitchen. There, Izzy would find a fresh plate of nachos (which Akihiko had just finished cooking) and a note that read, "Bring the nachos with you." Then, the trail, which were actually tortilla chips, wound round and round the house until it stopped at the door to Izzy's room.
Thankfully the kittens were in the room on the bed in all their adorable glory... so they wouldn't be snacking on Akihiko's bread trail. Of course on the bed as well as the young Koyasu himself. There was also a note on Izzy's closed bedroom door that read. "Open the door. Look at the bed. Then look to the left at the wall." Because really, what the musician wanted his partner to see first was he himself, reclined comfortably on the king sized bed in a black kimono that had a dark blue rose and thorn pattern on it.
A beautiful apology, a gloriously heartfelt gift, some good food and even better company to enjoy it with.
That, was Akihiko's apology to Izzy Lucky.

User Image

Takagi smiled at Michi as the man entered. "You look a bit tired, Tanaka-san. Logging a lot of studio hours today?" he asked as the young man sat down nearby. "Cheeseburgers? Well, that sounds certainly better than the leftover Chinese takeout I have at home." the man said with a laugh, hoping his stomach wouldn't growl.
He hadn't eaten since the Danish!
Yuuji made himself comfortable for some business talk, but what Hiroki said next caused the man to sit forward and be about to object.
But the elephant of Ohayou was far quicker... and hearing what his job was going to be...
Takagi look at Michi for a long moment. "With all due respect, Hiroki-san... and while I would gladly be Tanaka-san's manager... what are you going to do about security?" his dark gaze focused on Asato suddenly. "I'm perfectly capable of running Ohayou's security. What happened at the funeral was just a bit unexpected. A miscalculation. I never thought someone would gun for you, Hiroki-san. I thought only SMASH employees were in danger."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:25 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko came back quickly with new brownies and chocolate mousse plus another young lady helping him carry extra cherries and a piece of apple pie. "There....Uncle Naoko! Katsumi-niisan! I've got our treats!" He plopped down into the seat beside Katsumi and pushed a plate in front of him before saying, "It's ok...everyone mistakes. There's nothing wrong with it. Grover on Sesame Street taught me that." He smiled as he carefully wrapped a spoon into Katsumi's fingers.

It was then, Shou arrived. He opened the door and looked around then spotted Ko, Naoko and Katsumi. He seemed like he was about to say something when he noticed the food being cleaned from the floor. And even before he could say something about that, Haru spoke up, "Don't ask."

For once Shou didn't' question his assistant as he was a bit lost in thought. Instead he walked over to the table and laid his head down a bit like Katsumi. There he closed his eyes as if to take a nap.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru for a moment didn't know what to think as his star sort of....flopped down and well...Haru wasn't sure if he was pouting or just tired. Or maybe a little of both. "My star is crazy..." Haru muttered then glanced at You. "Maybe promoting Katsumi-san as a clutz is a good idea. You might be right."

Meanwhile Ko patted Katsumi's back. "Awh...come on...cheer up. We can wash the apron. I know how to do laundry. OH wait I know how to cheer you up!" It was then Ko ran over to Ishihara Sensei. "HI Sensei!! Katsumi-niisan wants to learn Kanji too. So can I teach him and bring him to Kanji classes??"

Haru coughed as he took a sip of his tea. The child was adorable and totally clueless about matters beyond his small realm.

Ko also looked back at Shou, "I wonder if Uncle Shou is imitating Katsumi-niisan...he kind of looks like it."

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"I am a bit tired....Yeah. Lots of studio hours. I'm a marathon man lately." Michi answered back with a slight smile as he sank down lower in his chair. He really wanted to just pass out but accepted the tea as soon as the butler returned with cold bottles.

"Cheeseburgers....sounds divine actually. I can't wait to have one." He smiled up at the older butler and the man bowed before leaving. "He's a really nice butler. Kind of good looking too." Michi's thoughts were notorious for traveling where they shouldn't. But then he coughed as Hiroki laid out the new plans. His mind refocused.

"Are you sure that Takagi-san can be moved from security. You did get shot the other day...No offense but I don't want to see anything happen to you or anyone else." said Michi as he sat up from his formerly slouched position and opened his bottle of tea.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes, you're perfectly capable of doing a lot of things but you've been in knee deep stress for too long. And...I've had several security analysts go over the security of Ohayou. Things are going to be better. You can't do security, try to help run thing in this company, and take care of Akihiko....way too many things were shoved on your shoulders. So I'm removing them all starting today. You're going to be Michi's manager which will be convenient for you when Akihiko goes on tour. You can help out with security there when needed but it's NOT your full time job. Michi is your full time job. And from everything I'm hearing, he might need a full time keeper to make sure he isn't a daily feature on bad boy news weekly." Ok so that was a fictional magazine but with both Akihiko and Yuuji talking about Michi's hands in such a way, he best get a handle on this and fast!

Hiroki's eyes drifted over to Michi, "I have a feeling you're going to be handful. Yuuij is used to working with trouble makers so I'm sure he can handle you." The older man smiled then gazed at Yuuji, "There are many reasons I'm making this move. None of them involve what happened at the funeral, however, that did play a light on to my thoughts. I want you to have a life again, Takagi-san. Aki may have played you as his dark pawn but I'm not Aki...Akihiko isn't Aki either. We both agree, that you need a new path in life, so you can recover things you've lost. And focus on a more positive role."

The Elephant was pretty steadfast in his thinking here. And for once, he and the tiger agreed on something.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy finally drove home. It had been quite a conversation with Shou. One that had unexpected turns. Izzy's fingers tapped on the edge of the steering wheel as his drove. Shou had tried to kiss him....That thought brought a low sigh to Izzy's lips. He could still feel the softness of those lips as his fingertips lifted to press upon them keeping his best friend from making a very big mistake. A blush formed upon his cheeks as he thought about the heat of their proximity. However, unlike some men, Shou backed down when Izzy was direct. If Izzy had been free, he might have taken up Shou on that offer. Those sweet words from the stars lips still lingered in his head.

However, it had given Izzy food for thought. Shou was pissed with Akihiko and of course hearing about Akihiko's attitude hadn't helped. Shou wanted the best for Izzy and laid out a few reasons that at times couldn't seem more right but still wrong. Akihiko was changing, slowly...surely. And Izzy wasn't ready to walk out on that. He wanted this to work.

So he told Shou, no...and the man understood. Well, it did take a few times to get Shou to relent. However, Izzy couldn't help but wonder if Shou just wasn't a bit...lonely. Maybe that was the pains of being a highly popular star. He had seen this in Akihiko too. The isolation from everyone in order to have a real life of any sort.

Izzy didn't want any wedge to build between Shou and himself. He didn't want to create some sort of twisted love triangle either no matter how interesting it sounded as far as Yaoi potential. When he had given Shou a hug upon leaving, he knew that it was filled with warmth of their friendship. Their friendship was what would survive. At least that is what Izzy hoped.

Upon arrival at the house, he was still deep in thought about this when he noticed the note dangling. "What....?" So he hopped out of the car and went to the living room first, his fingers reached over to turn on the DVD.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

When Izzy pressed play on the DVD player... a soft yet haunting melody flowed out.
And then... Akihiko's voice joined it in a spoken apology...

Sometimes, I think I'm more of an idiot than most people realize. I don't mean to say things and yet I say them anyway it seems. Then there are the times when I wish I could say what's in my heart, but my own pride gets in the way and I can't seem to get the words out. You should know though, Ruki... I didn't mean for my rude actions to hurt you. I've never wanted that. Yes I know I must apologize to Shou-san and to NAKO-san both... and I will in my own way. Words alone aren't enough to me... you taught me that. I have to prove I'm sorry... otherwise it could be nothing more than lies from honey-lips, ne? So... perhaps my apology to them won't be as romantic as the one I'm giving to you my dear Ruki... but it will be just as sincere. I've hurt you in the past and I'm sorry for that. I can't make up for what happened to you... and a day doesn't go by when I don't stop and think for but a moment about how I've caused you so much pain. It was never my intent for you to hurt so badly for my sake... and I don't think I could ever make it up to you... not in this life or the next. I can't erase what you've been through... all I can do is stand beside you and hold you and give you my support when you want it. I'm so very sorry, Ruki. I know you want me to change... and I will... I've changed so much with you by my side already... Yet so much has happened recently that sometimes I forget your feelings... forget the feelings of our friends... and think selfishly of myself alone. Gomen nasai, Ruki... That is all I can say... that... and the promise to try harder next time. Try harder to curb my tongue... try harder to think of your feelings... try harder to think first and act later. I'm not the center of the universe... and I know that. You've shown me that, Ruki. I'm so very sorry.

(((OOC: Song is "Taikakusenjou no kontorasuto" from the "Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%" OST.
http://www.last.fm/music/うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪/_/Taikakusenjou+no+kontorasuto?noredirect=1 )))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games