Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko looked suddenly at Shou, confused as to why the man stood and ready to defend his comments about decking the beast turned beauty... but then Yamada spoke up and the effects began to be run through.
The pianist watched and commented, worked and tested the suit and cable he was wearing. It took time and concentration and a lot of effort to get through everything they had to test... but the sound of a break and the hurried smack of shoes on the floor as Ko came running made the blond laugh.
Naoko turned to the boy. Luckily he'd already taken off his protective suit and the wires and so the pianist could grab the running Ko in a huge hug, lifting the child off the ground.
"So, how did you do?" Naoko asked with a smile.
"He did very well today." Ishihara spoke walking calmly not far behind. "He made a ninety-seven on his quiz today. I was quite surprised."

User Image

"Well I think bedding my brother is rather unpredictable so... I'd say you've already surprised me." Akihiko said with a smirk, poking the kitten on the nose with his now wet kitten-licked finger. "We haven't named our kids yet... but mine is very graceful... or tries to be. Ruki's is just a ball of hair that seems to just flop onto everything. I think they compliment each other very well... though I've no idea what to name my little one just yet."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:20 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"A ninety-seven on his quiz! That's spectacular! I guess that means you get another tour date!" Shou cheered as he pulled off his suit. The rest of Team 5 clapped because a few of them were dads too.

Haru glanced over and looked You up and down. God...he just wanted to walk over and spend a little time with his partner but that had to wait until after hours. "So...your strict sensei didn't sneak a surprise question in there did he, Ko-kun?"

"OH...he did!! And I sort of got it right...He always putting in things like that. I'm learning to watch for them." answered Ko as he happily spun in Naoko's arms. "Yay...I get another tour date Uncle Naoko!" He hugged the blond back and his tummy growled. "Can we go to dinner!?"

Shou hopped off the stage after handing off his suit and walked over to tossle the boy's hair. "I'll be back after dinner but you have fun with Katsumi-san. You obey Uncle Naoko and the Team ok?"

"Haaaaiiii." answered Ko as Shou left the studio.

Haru smiled and walked over to Ishihara. "So...would you like to join us for dinner or do you have other work to do?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Your brother is very...unpredictable. A lot worse than you in that department. I swear though...you are both peas in a pod in many things." Yes, very unpredictable. Even Hiroki didn't know if their relationship was going to be...ok. However, even though he had his doubts, he still would try while remembering the Kitten he had lost. things weren't quite the same and Hiroki didn't really know what to do about it.

So he focused on the kittens that Akihiko had purchased, "Graceful? And Izzy chose a ball of hair? Hah! He showed me a photo of the kittens but didn't give me too many details. I think he's going to have a very large cat one day. Yours however, seems....well very serene. So was he your first choice? What made you pick him? I didn't have as many to choose from the day I went but Hi-chan would have been my choice even if there had been a ton of other cats."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

"Then why does a note in your voice tell me things aren't as predictable as you'd like them?" Akihiko asked, his blue eyes falling on Hiroki seriously. "Kittens aside, Asato... I'm really worried about you. You know that... right?"
Okay so perhaps this was the strangest thing to come out of Narcissus's mouth in decades... but it was the truth.
He was worried about the older man.
Not just because he'd been shoot and on death's door, but for other reasons. Aki's death had his Hiroki hard... and there was also Katsumi to consider... and the burden of Ohayou. So many things changing so quickly...
Akihiko wasn't coping well with the changes... and he doubted that Asato was either.
"I may act like an a** half the time, and yes I did break your nose... and have punched you and slapped you and yelled at you until my throat burned... but you're very important to me, Hiroki Asato. Even if you think I hate you... that's not entirely the case."

Smiling, Naoko hoisted Ko up so that the boy could literally cling to him, using his hip to balance the child. "I don't think Ko-kun would be any trouble, Shou-san. After all, he likes his points. Don't you?" the blond asked, putting his forehead against Ko's with a grin. "And I'm sure eating all your veggies and being good would give you a few points, ne?"
Finally, the pianist released the boy, "Come on, kiddo. Let's go get some dinner. I'm famished!" Naoko spoke, momentarily forgetting all about Shou's oddness over the video.

User Image

He didn't really realize it until Haru was halfway through his sentence... but Ishihara was staring at Shou... watching the man leave the stage and exit the building entirely.
Then somehow, his partner's words filtered through his mind and You sighed slightly, turning to look directly at his Haru. "I wouldn't mind joining you for dinner if that's alright. Is Shou-san going to return to work after this or do all of you have the night off? I really can't recommend letting Ko-kun stay awake til all hours of the night you know." the shark spoke with a small smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:36 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou met up with Izzy while everyone else went to dinner. It was a deep conversation....

But back in the Studio. "Yes... I love my points! YAY!! I'm starving! They have good food in the cafeteria! Can we get dessert tonight since I did good on my test??" asked Ko as he clinged. It was fun hanging with Uncle Naoko!

"Ooh...ok. I can eat all my veggies if it gets me more points"! Ko squealed as Naoko carried him off.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Ah...yes...I know you worry. Mm...He's just not been himself since the doctor visit. He's feeling better than he did before which is wonderful..but...it's sometimes like dealing with a little different person. And...don't say anything to him about this because he's touchy about anyone knowing things in his world. I'm just going to give him time. But, he remembers a lot more about you, your sister, and mother now. That made him very happy." It's just me he doesn't remember that well....And it sucks. Hiroki sipped his water now really wishing he had a drink rather than this.

"I think I could use something with flavor...maybe tea with lemon instead." He called to the butler on the intercom and made his request. "Overall, I'm mostly tired, Akihiko. I really need time to heal myself but I don't think I ever feel like I can just sit down and breath. I mean I should be sleeping now. But sleeping makes me think about things, and then I just want to work instead. Frustrating but...that's how it is sometimes."

"Hopefully now that we are partners, you won't be punching me any more. Yelling at me...well I expect that from you." he smiled slightly thinking about the number of times he had been yelled at by the young tiger.

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru's brow furrowed for a moment, "He'll be ok. I've got men on him. So he won't be any security risk while he's out to dinner. I made him promise to stay with the guards." Haru had no idea that something else could be going on in You's head but he had assumed since there had been such a mess at the recent funeral that You was being cautious.

"Shou-sama is returning here after dinner. We're going to get off a a reasonable time tonight I hope. Oh...and we have a cot here for Ko but Naoko-kun will probably take him home earlier. We've most of the effects blocked in already. So I think we all get to go home before midnight tonight." For that Haru was thankful. He smiled warmly at You and then said, "Alright, lets go to the cafeteria before Ko eats everything on the buffet."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

Ishihara nodded, "Well that does alleviate my worry a bit more." he spoke, understanding how Haru had put two and two together to get to the conclusion that the shark was worried about safety.
Of course that wasn't quite it... and You couldn't put his finger on it... but for some reason he was just drawn to watching Shou...
He'd done it a few times while in the office with Ko... he'd even seen that kiss from the office window! And it had stirred something in him that he didn't quite understand.
All the man knew now, was that he wanted Haru home tonight.
"Before midnight? That's good then. I'm sure you need the rest, Yamada-san." Ishihara said with a slight wink. "But yes I suppose we should get something to eat. Afterward I think I'm going to head home for the evening. You wouldn't think it but teaching that boy can be quite tiring sometimes." he joked, following after Haru.

Naoko was laughing as he and Ko and the rest of the team entered the cafeteria. "Of course you can have dessert! BUT only after you eat a good dinner. The good has to come before the bad." the blond spoke with a wink, until his eyes caught that pink frilly apron wearing musician already sitting at one of the tables with his own tray.
"Katsumi-san? I'm surprised you got here first." Naoko spoke politely.
Azriel looked up with a smile. "I just sat down actually. Truth be told I'd rather be sleeping than eating but I think I need the fuel to keep me going. I've a long night ahead of me."

User Image

Akihiko's gaze remained fixed on Hiroki, listening as the man spoke. "I'm glad he remembers... and no, I won't tell him we've talked about any of this. It's just... what you said on the phone... about if you go missing then I should look to Katsumi for your whereabouts... It's got me worried." Narcissus paced the room until he was standing behind Hiroki, the musician setting a hand on the man's shoulder. "Then I'm going to see to it that you CAN just sit down and breathe, Asato. I'm going to call Michi-kun and have him come by to help get you in a calm state so you can rest peacefully for a while. You need to heal and not be up running about the estate doing this and that or worrying. Leave the worries to myself and Yuuji for a few more days, ne?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 pm

"Haiiiii." he answered before running to the buffet and grabbing a tray. Already several of Team 5 were filing in and family members were there to greet them. Everyone was really quite social on Shou's team.

Ko stood on tip toes and a couple of the wives of various team members immediately took over putting food on his plate while Naoko and Katsumi spoke. By the time Ko made it to the table with his tray, he had a lot of healthy foods and a few treats on the side. "They never let me get away with picking my own food."

He sat down across from Katsumi and grinned, "I am glad you could come Katsumi-niisan. Did you get a lot of work done? I got a 97 on my test!! So I get another tour date where I get to play a song with Uncle Shou!"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mm...I suppose that does sound a bit drastic. Well, I just wanted you to be prepared. But I really would be at his house. Although he and I did plan on a vacation one day. I wanted to take him to some of the islands south of Okinawa to roam the beaches and hike in the natural preserves there. I think he'd like the mud baths and large trees. I used to go there with my family as a child for holidays. It's more back to nature...but I think he'd enjoy the quiet." He seemed thoughtful as he considered that vacation. When would they be able to go? If Katsumi was on tour...then it might be several months. And right now Hiroki couldn't just go into the water with his chest healing. He sighed feeling like that dream of time for just the two of them was quite distance indeed.

"Michi? Really? I don't think I've ever had the opportunity or time to have a massage by his magical hands. I didn't know he was still doing that job since he became a vocalist." It was then the butler came in with the tea and Hiroki took his glass smiling at the man until the butler left the room. "I don't think Katsumi is jealous of the butler after meeting him."

But then he continued the prior conversation "I'd really like to be in a peaceful state for awhile. Alright...maybe I should order that Ipad and just hang out for a few days...but I worry about Ohayou. I know..I know...just leave the worrying to you. But you've had a lot on your plate since Aki's passing. And, I feel responsible to help you out as much as you want to help me. And considering you had a fight with Izzy, I'm guessing that you've been off lately." The Elephant of Ohayou really was concerned about Akihiko's well being. Seemed like everyone around him had a heavy weight to bear.

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Yes, BEFORE midnight. After a full day of Shou-sama this and that. I need a good night sleep and a warm comfy blanket to hide me from the rest of the day ahead." Haru smiled at that wink. Oh he planned on holding You close later. Dang it! He wanted to go home now! But work wouldn't just go away and too many people depended on these things being done. Haru would actually have more time to himself on the tour. Because once the stage was set, then the actual show nights would be a walk in the park unless Team 3 made that thought a flash in the pan.

"Ah lucky you...getting to go home." Haru chuckled then pointed his pen at You. "I'd gladly trade places. You can be Shou's assistant for the day and I'll teach Ko-kun. Then you wouldn't think Ko-kun was tiring at all." he teased back as they walked down the hall to the cafeteria.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"I take it a 97 is good?" Azriel asked as his fork speared a few pieces of ranch drenched salad.
Naoko looked at the man oddly for a moment, but then decided to let Ko explain if he wanted to. "I'm going to get something to eat. Ko-kun, be good for a few minutes, okay?" he asked, standing and walking over to the buffet.
"Let me guess..." the bat spoke with a smile to the boy. "Everything you do that's good gets you more tour songs?" he asked, putting two and two together. "As for my work, yes. I finished one PV and we're going to finish the second as soon as I get back. I should be home by one or two in the morning at this rate." Katsumi said with a laugh. "So, Ko-kun... did you have fun studying? Learn anything interesting?"

User Image

User Image

"I'd say take the vacation now... but you need time in bed, Asato. The vacation can wait until you're healed up. Besides, Katsumi just finished a tour not long ago. He shouldn't be heading out on another one so soon. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time AND you'll have myself and Ruki and Yuuji-kun to look after things while you're gone. Unless you wait too long and I'm on tour... then I can't help you there because I'm stealing Ruki and Yuuji-kun and Michi-kun away for the show." Akihiko added with a smirk and a wink. "And of course he doesn't do that sort of work anymore for Ohayou... but that's not to say he won't help out a friend or co-worker with a kink or two. I'm betting Michi-kun could have you relaxing comfortably in no time. Just... beware his wandering hands if you get my meaning."
Turning, Narcissus picked Hiyokomame off his shoulders and set the kitten down in the cat bed with another treat to occupy him. "I've a lot on my plate yes... and I've been more than off lately..." his back was to Hiroki as he spoke, blue eyes focused on the kitten now happily munching the new treat. "But I have to deal with it the same as you do, don't I? Ruki will forgive me in time... I'm actually more worried about Shou-san forgiving me... he's really pissed..." waving away the notion, the young tiger turned and smiled to Hiroki. "AND I'm more worried about you. SO... Your going to get some rest and let Michi-kun take care of you and NOT let Katsumi drag you off into the depths of who-knows-where and you're going to CALL ME if you need anything. Right now I'm only working on new songs in the studio so I've got the time to spare to rush over if you need me. I won't have anything tour-wise finalized for at least the rest of the week... I'm still mulling over my next theme." his smile remained as he set the half drunk bottle of water on the desk. "If you want to help me, Hiroki-san... you can help me by taking care of yourself first." Akihiko said seriously, leveling the older man with his blue gaze.
A gaze very much inherited from his grandfather.

User Image

"Well I would think most people to prefer a warm comfy blanket over a cold itchy one." Ishihara spoke with a hint of a tease in his tone as they walked toward the cafeteria. "Trade places? Mmm... that would be nice. I'd be happy to be Shou-san's assistant for the day instead of tutoring Ko-kun AND worrying about security AND having to still do my PR work." the shark added with a wink. "Thankfully I can multitask and do work while Ko-kun is taking quizzes or answering what he forgot to do at home. Though I have to admit... he's been very good about getting his homework done and turned in on time. A lot better than most children his age anyway... especially those with his situation. Most children in this agency who get tutoring are an absolute nightmare... so I suppose I got the best pupil out there, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:24 pm

"Yes, a 97 is GREAT! 100 is the best. So I'm pretty close." answered Ko not even remotely wondering why Katsumi didn't know that. But of course, he had been told that Katsumi was still learning things and that was a secret. He was good with secrets for his young age. "Ok Uncle Naoko! I'll be right here!"

"Umm....yes...every time I get good grades. I get points that go to tour dates. If I get good grades, I get points so I can play on different tour date. And I really want to play music. So I've got to make as many points as possible! It's really tough. But if I don't do good...I only get to watch from backstage. And that would be sad." said Ko with a sigh. He picked up his Katsu-don with the chopsticks and then smiled at Katsumi. "See...Katsu-don! Katsumi-niisan! It makes me think of you!"

"So is your PV fun? I get to work with Uncle Shou on his PV soon too. And don't tell anyone but I have to wear a cute costume. Sort of like yours. It's kind of strange to dress like that but...then again it might be fun. You look like you're having fun. Is the wig hot?"

"Wow...we get to go home before Midnight tonight. That's good because I like sleeping in my own bed better than the cot. You should go home then too. Because you probably have family waiting for you." Ko said with a smart nod because the boy thought most everyone had some kind of family at home.

"Mm....studying with Ishihara Sensei is fun. He's really smart. And we did science today and kanji practice. He has really good hand writing and he makes it fun to learn Kanji. If I get good at Kanji I can write songs to my music. We also had English practice today too. I learned several new words. Tomorrow I get recesses in the Smash heated pool! So I get to swim!" Ko smiled brightly and continued eating then pulled out his tablet. "See, this is my Kanji practice." Ko clicked on the tablet and showed Katsumi what he was learning. "What do you think?"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Oh no...even if I were healthy I can't take a vacation right now. Not right after Aki's death. That would make the shareholders very upset that I wasn't being respectful. They'd understand me in bed for this but not off on a beach." answered Hiroki as he rubbed his chest lightly. Things hurt a little but he didn't want to let that bother his conversation.

"Ah...yes, it will be very quiet once you go on tour." teased Hiroki as he leaned back in his chair feeling just a little tired. But he still had much to do today. "Maybe you're right....send Michi over and I'm certain his hands won't wander too far. I don't think I'm his type and I'm his other boss. Besides, I think Michi's hands prefer to roam elsewhere." He didn't mention where but he had a very good idea about Michi and Akihiko. He didn't have details but he had noticed things. Although he doubted with Akihiko being with Izzy that these things occurred much anymore.

Hiroki watched as Akihiko put the kitten on the cat bed. The little guy purred and nuzzled the treat before nibbling at it. "Yes, I know we both have to deal with it. But...unlike you, I don't have to make music to keep this company going. You need to get your head in the right place to be creative. Me...well the day to day work isn't nearly like that. I can delegate work out to managers, HR, and secretaries...but you can't."

"As for Shou-san, he might be pissed for awhile at you. However, giving an honest apology there too is a good place to start. And maybe doing something to make it up to him. He's come through a lot for Ohayou...and you personally. You're going to have to one day even the score again." While Hiroki knew that the young tiger wasn't good at apologizing, he probably felt the weight of all the times that Shou had to cover for him from the Charity event practices to the club event. The Koyasu didn't care for being in debt.

"Alright...Alright...I'll take the next few days off and let Michi-kun take care of my aches and pains. You can stop at the store for me and pick up an Ipad so I have a toy to play with. Then fill it up with fun apps. Or have someone at Ohayou pick it up.... a white one would be nice." Fine if he had to take a rest, then he'd at least have some fun.

"I don't expect to need any one to rush over but if I do, I will call. Mm...maybe your new theme should be some thing about breaking out of the past and in to the future. We could use a positive light...." However, he paused when Akihiko leveled that gaze at him. It was almost as if he could see Aki in the young man. One day....years from now...Akihiko probably would fit the old man's shoes. Ah...Aki would be proud. But then again. Aki was proud of his grandson. His grandson would be able to continue to make music at least until Hiroki was too old to run Ohayou. The older man had no doubts that he would remain here until he could retire.

"Ok...ok...well if you want to help ME...you'll take care of yourself too. Clear your headspace and empty the sadness in your heart. You've got to get back to being yourself so that music of yours can shine. And so you can get back to being who you want to be.."

User Image

Yamada Haru

"You'd be surprised how much easier your job is...." Haru said with a knowing smirk. He knew You's work was tough but the Diva of a star could be beyond consolable at times. Impossible to please even more difficult to work with. And...he flirted a lot! "Shou-sama would flirt with you no end, Pillow-san." Haru said under his breath. Thankfully they were in the hall where he could get away with it.

"I was wondering about that. Maybe Ko-kun is more motivated by the point system that Shou came up with. Good grades gets him point so he can do a song on tour dates." Haru laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yea, sometimes Shou-sama comes up with ingenious ways to get people to do what they are suppose to. Now why can't he do that to himself. Ha!"

"You are lucky...Fortunately I've not had to work with the child stars. I think it would drive me crazy. Ko-kun is very obedient for the most part. But he has his moments. However, right now, if he gets in trouble, points are deducted from his score. So the first time that happened...boy oh boy, he sure didn't like that. He had to re-earn that entire song. So lately he's been very good." Haru grinned thinking about that for a moment wishing he could do the same think to his star! But for the most part, he'd rather work with Shou than some of the others around Smash.

As they entered the cafeteria, Haru pointed to a set of seats. "Those are open. Why don't we eat there. "

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel smiled as Ko talked a mile a minute. His blue-contact eyes were focused on the boy, and thankfully the contacts hid a bit of what was going on behind the man's gaze.
A gaze that was searching and reading without poking or pushing any wrong buttons.
No... he'd learned from what happened with Shou...
It slammed into Katsu's mind hard enough to make him blink, but he kept his gaze on the child. That wall of happiness that simply oozed from the boy was sickeningly sweet and innocent... and pushing past that was hard for the moment...
Then there were the notes, flying and floating past Azriel as if they were hornets intent on getting to their nest just beyond him, narrowly missing the vocalist.
And finally... that dark wall... hidden away in the back of the child's subconscious. If Katsumi could just reach out...
Mentally, that's what the man did, pressing the palm in his mind against it's ice cold surface. It pulsed eerily, like a living being. Quickly Azriel grasped the wall with his nails, tearing into it. Blood flowed from that darkness, dripping and bubbling forth... and then he heard it.
That sickening laugh that haunted his own nightmares...
Katsumi immediately withdrew his hand, pulling back from Ko's mind altogether.
Outwardly nothing was wrong with Azriel in that moment... but inside... the fear in his soul slowly crept upward and... for the first time in the last few days... all he wanted was warm arms around him.
Blinking, Katsu smiled at the child. "Well then, you'll have to keep doing good, won't you? I can't wait to hear you on stage, Ko-kun. It was amazing at Akihiko's show... your music was beautiful. Really. I..." the bat blinked and laughed.
Food making the child think of him was rather hilarious... because Azriel thought about food a lot more than most people might've guessed.
"Ne, Ko-kun... my PV is about Pan! It'll be so cute but it might make you hungry!" he spoke with a smile, tilting his head to the side as he regarded the child. "Hmmm... I'd rather not see you dressed like a little girl... are you really going to be in a dress too? You're far too handsome a boy to be in frills. Plus they're kinda itchy. And hai!!!!! This wig is terribly hot! But it's worth it to be able to tour with Shou-san. Besides... kids can't enjoy my show as Azriel. It's rated R so adults only. I like being able to be more family friendly." Katsumi added with a wink.
But then Ko said something that caused the man to frown.
"Kazoku ka? Mmm... I don't have family at my home. Just me. Well and Kaito-kun. He lives with me for now... mainly because I can't cook." the vocalist winked. "Demo... for a long time I didn't remember my family, Ko-kun... but now I do. I'm not sure if Akihiko likes me all that much... he says he does but..." the bat sighed, putting his chin in his hands, elbows on the table, propping himself up. "Guess I'm all the family Akihiko has now... Mmm... but he frustrates me a lot. If it breathes he flirts with it. Mendokusai..." the vocalist turned his gaze onto Ko again. "Ah, gomen gomen... you've got your Uncle Shou to go home with. Demo... what about your parents, Ko-kun? Are you staying with Shou-san because you can play music for now? I'm sure he's more than qualified to nurture a musical spirit like yourself."
"He's staying with myself and Shou-san." Naoko spoke, somewhat coldly as he set his tray down beside Ko and took a seat at the boy's side. "That's all you need to know."
Katsu blinked, looking at the blond before smirking. "I smell a SEEEECRETTTT..."
"Urusai girly man." the blond teased, pointing his chopsticks at Azriel. "Keep acting like that and the contest win is in the bag for me."
A giggle errupted from Katsumi. "Ah... so confident, ne? Mmm... what if we upped the odds a bit, ne?"
"How so?"
Azriel pursed his lips, thinking. "Well... if you win... I'll do anything you want me to for a week. If that includes me putting roses down at your feet while you walk or shining your shoes or handing you a towel out of the bath... so be it. Anything at all."
"And if you win?" Naoko asked in turn.
The look of pure mischief in Katsumi's eyes was impossible to ignore. "Then you have to do whatever I want you to for a week."
The blond was silent for a moment. "Okay, but only under THESE conditions. First, nothing illegal. Second, nothing that gets anyone hurt, myself or yourself included. Third, nothing that interferes with Shou-san's schedule. Deal?"
Katsumi held out his hand to shake on it. "Deal."
And the upped bet was sealed.
Blue eyes looked to Ko. "Ne ne, do you know how to swim, Ko-kun?" Katsu asked suddenly. "Could you teach me?" he took the tablet, looking over the kanji. "I really need to learn to read Kanji..."
Naoko almost choked on his rice. "Wait you can't even read that?!"
"No..." Azriel shook his head slightly.
"How do you survive?!" the pianist asked, completely in shock. "I mean... everything's in Kanji! Don't you go places or..."
"I don't go anywhere. I make music or stay home." the bat looked over to his rival in manliness. "Is that odd?"
Naoko sighed, "Just a little..." but then he laughed. "It's official... you're stranger than Shou-san..."
At this, Azriel giggled too.

User Image

User Image

"Perhaps I can't..." Akihiko sighed slightly. "Then again, my head wasn't anywhere in the right place when I made that album for Ruki now... was it? I work best under stress... emotional or physical... doesn't matter." again he sighed, wrapping his arms around his waist as he thought about it, not even realizing the indicator when he did it anymore. "Ojisan's gone. I can't change it. You can't change it. We just have to cope the best way we know how. Instead of breaking down... again... I make music. It's all I know to do after all. That and cook. So unless you want a five course dinner..." the young tiger smiled lightly at Hiroki. "Best let me keep plodding ahead. Either I'll run into a wall or I'll make something beautiful. Only time will tell, ne?"
Walking over to the desk, Narcissus looked down at Hiroki from where he stood. "And as for Shou-san... well Ruki and I have something planned. I'm going to cook him a wonderful Indian feast as an apology." then the man laughed and bowed properly. "Hai! One white ipad with fun apps. Anything else, Hiroki-sama?" the musician teased, acting the part of a butler before standing up straight and laughing. "Yare yare... I had someone buy Ruki a bookstore full of manga today so I'm sure I can have my gopher girl get you an ipad, Asato." he winked.
But was he kidding?
Hell no!
Akihiko had literally bought one volume of every yaoi manga that his gopher girl could find... and it was being delivered to his house even as he spoke. He'd find multiple boxes inside by the time he got home.
Then... well it was all a matter of setting up the extra shelving that he'd had her purchase too...
But what Hiroki said gave the young tiger pause. "Breaking from the past, ne? Mmm...." he tapped his lip with one finger. "I had planned on having a Genji theme for the tour but... past meets future might be more fun... Genji versus me, ne? After all, I've enough ego and charm to be a reincarnation, ne?" Akihiko laughed at the idea.
And yet...
It wasn't such a bad idea.
But how to pull it off?
THAT was a problem... unless...
Blue eyes widened and he looked directly at Hiroki. "Perfect... And I don't even have to use any special effects... because there's someone who looks exactly like me now... isn't there? Oh yes... I like this idea..."
Hiroki had given the young tiger his spark of imagination, and Koyasu was running with it.
So he'd do the first half of the show in the Genji theme... dress Katsumi up as himself in the Genji costume... then have the Katsumi Genji meet Narcissus for an interesting mid-concert duet... then finish out the concert as himself normally.
It was genius!
But how to get Katsumi to do it... without SMASH making a profit...
THAT was going to be tricky...
Blue eyes blinked and the man smiled, "Gomen... I got lost in the ideas... Hmm? 'Tsk... my head space is fine as it is right now. Yes I'm sad but I've been sad almost every day of my like, Asato. I'm used to it. I'll be back to my old troublesome self in no time." Akihiko winked.
Okay so maybe THAT wasn't such a good thing...

User Image

'Pillow-san...'
That nickname made Ishihara cough slightly, "Yes well... Shou-san certainly has a way with nicknames... Hamu..." he teased back, remaining, for the most part, perfectly stoic about it all.
"Shou-san can't do that for himself because he'd constantly be changing the criteria." You smirked, knowing that was true. "He'd tell himself one day that he has to sing a song perfectly ten times for five points, then mess up the ninth time and change it to five times perfectly for five points... because five for five makes far more sense... or at least that would be his reasoning."
As the pair entered the cafeteria, Ishihara's more than sharp eyes caught Ko and Azriel talking at a table... of course those eyes also caught on to what the bat was doing.
''Tsk... reading the child at a time like this... baka!' the shark thought to himself, but there was no outward sign that he was disgusted with the young man in a dress.
"Nice and away from everyone, ne?" Ishihara asked with a smirk. "Wise choice. I'm surprised this cafeteria is so packed... I don't think I've ever seen it so busy, Yamada-san."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Past the sweetness was a wall of music. Song after song, a non stop fountain that would never dry up poured a never ending stream of notes. There wasn't an off switch and the boy probably had one to put forth a lot of effort to do all that homework in the rhythm of the music inside his head.

Deeper pushing past that wall there was a dark space. It was cornered away as if the wall of music could hide this ugliness forever. The child didn't want to remember this terrifying part of his world. But of course, the price for that was a space beyond that did contain images of his past. A past where he had a delightful childhood that was fairly normal with loving parents. This past was clouded by the darkness thus it's natural beauty was reflected poorly within what little area it contained in the stream of conscious thought.

Upon striking that blackness within, shreds of light flickered through from the past beyond. And for a moment, as Katsumi pulled out of Ko's head, the young boy had this very confused look upon his face. He blinked a few times and shook his head as if something wasn't quite right.

But then he glanced upward and smiled at Katsumi, "Yes...I want do my best so I can be in every one of Uncle Shou's concerts. Akihiko-niisan's show was fun. His music challenges me. I had to look over the music first. So it's fun to play for him. But...I'm learning very fast. I want to learn how to sing one day and he's teaching me!" He picked up some Katsu-don and chewed happily.

"PAN! Oh...do you have real pan in there? I bet your studio smells really good if you do! I bet it would make me hungry" he laughed and took a drink of his milk.

"Umm...well...he has a scene he wants to do in the video that needs a little girl. And...he asked me if I wanted to play the part. I also get to dress in a suit too. I am not sure if the dress is frilly. I get to see his designer soon and try on the costume." Then Ko frowned. "It's itchy? Mm...I know well...Uncle Naoko dressed me in a kimono. And you're handsome too...So why do you wear a dress? You could have done a cute guy theme instead. Do you think Uncle Shou wouldn't let you tour with him as a guy?" Ko didn't understand everything about creative talent. He was still learning a lot of about stagecraft.

"Oh...." The words not remembering family bothered Ko as he sat there. But soon he said quickly, " Awh...Well I think Akihiko-niisan likes you a lot! You can see it in his face." Then he lowered his voice because he didn't want everyone to hear, "Big brothers are suppose to be frustrating. But they watch over their little brothers so it's ok. I wish I had a big brother. But, since I don't I have Akihiko-niisan and you...and my uncles."

When he was asked about family he went silent as the men bantered back and forth about a deal. But as soon as Katsumi asked him the question, he snapped out of the strange thoughts that had swirled in his head. "I can teach you! It's easy! Can you come to the pool on my recesses?" Then Ko paused and looked over at the Kanji. "I can teach you kanji too! Or you can come to my class on kanji days. Ishihara Sensei is a very good teacher!"

Ko looked up and waved to Ishihara and Yamada as they walked off to their seats. Inside his head, he remembered one thing.... Hideo. Was that his name? Well, Ko was his name. But...this name....it seemed to mean something too. "Uncle Naoko, what does Hideo mean? It sounds familiar but I can't figure it out."

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru also coughed when he heard that nickname. "He'll never learn. And there is no way I can teach him. I doubt even beating him would change his ways." A low grumble of dissatisfaction and humor huffed out of the man. Shou's idiosyncrasies were annoying but Haru had learned to cope, ignore and sometimes discipline his crazy star.

"You're probably right. He'd never stick to the program. Especially if it didn't give agreeable results. Hypocritical star! He surely isn't changing his point system for Ko-kun."

"Of course. I'd like to gain a small peace of my mind back before I return to work." Haru chucked then glanced around, "Ah...yes, well dinner time is family time when we are working such late hours pre-tour. It makes it easier on the staff and raises performance. Over there are the two newest members to Team 5." He pointed at two mothers holding their babies. "You don't ever see it this packed because usually you're not hanging around this studio working. This team doesn't work like the other teams of Smash, Ishihara-san. I'd like to think our methods are unique."

Haru walked over to the buffet and grabbed a tray, "Mm....Katsu-don....and roast. Oh...look...apple cobbler." Haru took several things before going back to the seat in their private space closer to the wall. Once Ishihara was there, Haru smiled at him, "So...how was the rest of your work day? I noticed a sheet of suggested promotional items in my inbox that you sent. Shou is looking them over tomorrow to make sure they fit his....vision. Shou chose Mi-chan over there as his opening act. Should be interesting to say the least. Probably a lot of headaches from Team 3 for me."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:35 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mm....actually I do want a 5 course dinner." Hiroki spoke up as Akihiko smiled lightly. "It's been awhile since I've had your cooking. Might be a nice change from me cooking. Well...mm...now I have the butler of course. But you've turned out to be a fine cook. Much better than me. You know one day you could open a restaurant in Tokyo. I've seen several stars open side businesses. Of course they have other managers to run things but it might be fun for you one day." He smiled knowing that Akihiko probably wouldn't be interested but there was always different avenues of financial reward even if it wasn't singing. "Haha...you can open one to make sure that Lucky-san never eats frozen dinners again."

"Indian food? Oh so you're learning to make Indian curry now? Mmm....it's been ages since I've had green curry. Now I'm hungry. Good grief! " Hiroki frowned as his stomach growled. Slowly he rose out of his chair, "Time to either find a snack or get the butler to cook something."

"Yes, one white Ipad..." His eyes twinkled for a moment as Akihiko called him Hiroki-sama. It was very amusing because Akihiko might look dashing in a butler's uniform. "Wait, you' bought him what!? A book store full of manga?! Why!? I know he likes to read but seriously! When is he going to have time to read all that?!" Akihiko was sometimes a complete nut! "You should have just bought him a subscription to a few manga magazines! Mm...but as for other things I want...mmm...If I think of something I'll let you know."

Hiroki glanced back at Akihiko as he slowly moved towards the intercom. "Yes, breaking from the past. You need to reboot your career and mm...I suppose a Genji theme is interesting...but...Genji versus you? How are you...." He paused as he finally reached for the button on the wall. Hiroki really was feeling a bit hungry for something more than soup and simple things. "Do you want anything to eat?" But then he saw those blue eyes widen, something he had said had made an impact.

"Lost in ideas? That's a good thing....but...You've not been sad almost every day of your life. I swear." Hiroki turned and crossed his arms not getting his order placed for food just yet. "You've had many days of happiness in your life even before you met Lucky-san. I know it's been a rough year. But I've been around for a long time and not every year has been bad. And...now that you've got Lucky-san in your life, there are many days of happiness ahead. So don't tell me you're used to being sad. You're not any more used to it than other men. Besides, if you really looked out at the world there are a lot of other people that are in far worse situations than you that have more reasons to be sad for the misfortunes in their life. Those kids you helped out with the charity event...they have broken homes, abuse, physical disabilities, and little money to find happiness but I see plenty of smiles on their faces."

He brushed his fingers through his hair and sighed, "Mm...Gomen, I'm just get frustrated when you talk like that. I know you're growing up wasn't easy but...when I go to the charities to help out, I think you had it pretty good...not perfect but a lot better than these kids. Mm...I think I want to do another charity event this year if Ohayou is in good enough shape to do it. I had to cancel my volunteering for the next two months because of this injury." Hiroki leaned against the wall feeling just a bit run down.

"Once you're back in your element things will start looking up. When you go on tour again, that will make you feel alive. And...I'm sure once you make up with your manager, then everything will feel one step closer to normal."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

For a moment, Akihiko just stared at Hiroki. He was silent, contemplating the older man's words.
"When I talk like that?" Narcissus whispered, but then he started laughing... and there was a sadness to that laugh... a tone that something wasn't quite right. "Yare yare Asato... you seem to forget... I made Narcissus for a reason. Until Ruki drew me back out of my shell... the real me deep down has been miserable for most of my life. Money doesn't buy happiness... it helps things... but it can't get you everything you want... so you use it to fill your life with things you THINK will make you happy. I'm used to being sad and putting on a smirk and a charming Narcissus smile because that's how I've survived. It's how I cope. It's.... also probably why Ruki's so pissed at me right now too to tell you the truth." sighing, Akihiko ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his eyes and out of the way of his glasses. "Bad things happen and I retreat... my coping mechanism is to be Narcissus... You've seen it time and time again. When I punched you at the hospital after Ruki was hurt... that was me hiding behind Narcissus. I say things that are rude... do things without thinking them through... I'm rash and impulsive and with Narcissus... I used to be able to get away with it. Now though... I have people to smack me upside the head when I open my big mouth. So... even though I lost ojisan... to be honest... I'm actually really happy deep down inside. I have Ruki. And he's all I really want right now, you know? Well..." the musician smirked. "And I want to be the center of attention. That never changes. I guess I can't just give up the need to perform and have my songs heard even IF I'm happy. A part of me died a long time ago... but... with Katsumi back... maybe that part can be revived little by little. I've started to realize that I have to let go of the past... if I want to be truly happy. And I'm not alone..." that smirk turned to a fond smile. "Katsumi might be of Izo's blood... but he's from my mother too. It doesn't make him a Koyasu... but it makes him my family. So... really... it isn't so bad when you think about it, Asato. Ojisan's gone... but I have Ruki and I have Katsumi too now."
Was Akihiko really happy?
Yes... no... maybe...
Even the young tiger couldn't tell what he really felt about it all.
His mind couldn't let go of the notion that he himself had once entertained the idea of killing Aki... that he had once been angry enough to do it if he'd been given half the chance. He couldn't let go of what Aki made him do in those last hours... of the horror and fear on Ruki's face...
Was he glad Aki was dead?
Yes...
Was he sad that his grandfather was gone?
Yes...
The emotions were just too conflicting and he didn't really know how to properly cope with them aside from just letting himself fall into the mask of Narcissus which he had crafted for himself so very long ago.
To escape loss and pain...
Akihiko, like his little brother, was a brilliant actor. Though their circumstances for learning that art of hiding one's true self were certainly different... the results had been the same.
One had to look very hard to find the truth when the truth wanted to be hidden... especially when it came to these two men.
Sighing slightly, Narcissus stretched his arms up over his head and yawned. "Mmmm... I think I'll pass on the butler's food. I need to make sure Ruki's surprise is ready when he gets home anyway. And a subscription wouldn't work. Plus, I'm not sure he reads them... I think he just likes to look at the pictures." the young tiger winked. "After all, Ruki's preferred genre isn't exactly what you'd call 'suitable for public knowledge'." he laughed, the urge to 'demonstrate' just what he meant was strong... but Akihiko held back.
Mainly because Hiroki WAS injured after all.
That and the elephant would probably deck him.
"I'm merely replacing what he lost due to my stupidity and negligence. Well, replacing and then some... but the point is... he said some things to me last night that really hurt. It reminded me that he's lost a lot for me... Lost a lot even before we became a couple. So I want to show him that I do pay attention... at least sometimes." Narcissus said with a smile, heading toward the door.
But then he stopped and turned. "Perhaps I can cook you a fine meal then this week, Asato? When I do... we can talk about something I have in mind... hopefully you'll invite Katsumi along too because it does involve him as well. And I wouldn't ever want my own restaurant." the musician winked with a smirk. "My meals are for people important to me ONLY."
After all, he'd only cooked for people he cared about before.

"We have lots of pan on our set! I'll have one of the assistants bring some over for you to snack on while you watch Shou-san work." Azriel said with a smile, happy that the boy seemed to like food almost as much as he did. "But do you really think that, Ko-kun? About Akihiko, I mean. He's just being a big brother and that's why he's frustrating? Mmm... hahahaha!" the bat began to laugh. "Yes well you do have a lot of big brothers in that case, Ko-kun. BUT having so many big brothers is also why I'm playing Mi-chan. All the girls come to Shou-san's shows, ne? They all like your uncle. But with me playing a girl... maybe I'll draw some more boys to his shows too. But between you and me... being a girl is really hard." Katsumi said with a wink before getting distracted by Naoko.
"I think Katsumi-san might be a bit too busy for swimming lessons or kanji practice, Ko-kun." the pianist said with a gentle smile.
But Azriel shook his head, "Someone promised to take me to see the ocean... and I can't swim so... I thought learning before I go would be the best option."
Naoko frowned, knowing that Ishihara wasn't going to be happy with this sudden student... then again... Azriel really DID need to know some kanji... and how to swim.
Living on an island and not knowing how to swim was, in Naoko's opinion, ridiculous!
"Well, you'll both need to talk to Ishihara-san about that since he's in charge of your lessons, Ko-kun. I think..." but then Ko said something that caused Naoko to drop his chopsticks.
Blue-contact eyes gazed at Ko. "Hideo? Mmm... I've never heard that name before..."
Naoko didn't know what to say! Especially with Azriel right there!
"A...ano..." the blond glanced to the boy. "Well that... that's your real name, Ko-kun. Shou... Shou-san calls you 'Ko' because it's so cute and it goes well with NeKO."
Okay so in reality, Naoko knew that Shou called the boy Ko because that was Sai's pet-name for his little brother... and with Shou's mind so jumbled sometimes, it probably just bled through.
"If you're going to be famous, Ko-kun, then you have to have a stage name like Shou-san and like me, NAKO." then the blond laughed softly. "NeKO and NAKO as Shou-san's pianists... that's got a nice ring to it, ne, Ko-kun?"
What the hell was he going to tell Shou!!!
Naoko hadn't expected this out of the boy at all!
Sure, Takagi had called the boy Hideo but at the time, Ko hadn't even remembered the name.
But he couldn't bring that up right now... especially not with Azriel there!
'DAMN IT!'

User Image

"Usually I'm nowhere near the studios." Ishihara pointed out with a smile as he began to fill his tray with katsu-don and a nice warm bowl of miso. "Mmm... the promotional items were just the preliminary list, so let me know if Shou-san wants anything added or deleted from it." the shark spoke as he sat down across from his partner. "Some of the women in the department suggested he make promotional items of Ko-kun but... I kept those out of the list because even I think that would be shameless. Capitalizing on a boy without him realizing it." the man shook his head.
Clearly, You didn't like the idea of the child on stage at his age. But he couldn't argue with Shou... or Izo who was, no doubt, thrilled to bits about it.
His little experiment had worked... but perhaps too well... and now both experiments were touring with his number one star.
Ishihara just knew this was going to spell trouble somewhere down the line.
"I'm not too thrilled about Katsumi-san being part of the tour either. I'm less than thrilled that he's dressed so ridiculously." dark eyes flickered to the man across the cafeteria who looked more like a pink fluffy princess at the moment than anything resembling the gothic twisted Azriel.
Truth be told, Ishihara kind of liked that stage persona... at least the darker part of him did anyway.
"Just be careful with him around, ne?" You asked, focusing directly on Haru. "He can be a handful on his own and probably give you a migraine a mile wide at the same time. He's... hard to deal with sometimes."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 pm

"Yay! Sounds tasty!" answered Ko as he listened to Katsumi, "Yes, I do think that. And since you're the little brother, you have to tell him when he's being stupid. That's what brothers do." Ko seemed to have a child like knowledge of things but it did fit the way siblings worked.

"Oh... I see. So you want to bring boys to the concert. That's cool! I think that might work." Ko nodded thoughtfully before distracted by Naoko. " SEE! He's not to busy to learn! YAY! Oh yeah and I have to teach you Piano too!" This appealed to the child quite a bit because he could impart his small bit of knowledge to someone else. "I don't think Ishihara Sensei will mind. He is really smart and he likes to teach." And that seemed like perfect logic to the child too. Because he didn't even consider that Ishihara could dislike Katsumi or vice versa. He had no reason to see that world...yet.

"Oh...that's my real name?" The boy frowned a little trying to figure out how that worked. But then Naoko explained it and everything seemed to be logical. He couldn't tell everyone that he was named Hideo. "Ah...so it's a seeecreeet! I see. I just didn't remember my name. I guess I thought I had to keep it a secret from me too!" That was perfect logic!

"Katsumi-niisan, please don't tell anyone my name, it's a secret. So secret that I didn't even know it until now. But that's ok." Ko smiled at Katsumi like everything was ok. His eyes only hinted at the strangeness he felt today. Katsumi had scratched open a hole in the darkness....

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki listened and thought about what Akihiko said, "You aren't alone...and you do have a family. Even if it isn't all blood related. And...you do seem happier than you did in the past. But I still say you had happy moments in your past." He understood what Akihiko meant over all. But...still he couldn't see the man sad the entirety of his life so far. "I'm glad that you've many people to slap you upside the head. Because, I don't have enough hands or the time to be there to do it for you everyday." he smirked a little thinking about that. Ah...if only he could smack his new partner upside the head every few hours. Yes, that might make up for the years of Narcissus.

Then Hiroki laughed, "My butler cooks very well. You're missing out....on...mm....." He poked at the intercom finally, "I'd like something to eat please. Umm....grilled cheese and tomato soup please."

"Kashikomarimashita." replied the butler.

Hiroki glanced over at Akihiko, "Oh?? Now I want to know...no wait...don't tell me. I've got a certain image of a very smart manager in my mind and I don't want to add his manga preferences to that knowledge." He had no idea that Akihiko was tempted to show him what it meant but he was right, Hiroki would deck him if he did.

"Oh? Mmm...well then I'm sure that if your replacing something he lost, he'll be very happy. I know he lost so many things in that fire. Some that I couldn't replace. Memories are difficult to replace. However, make sure you tell him that your sorry too. I'm sure he needs to hear that as well." pointed out Hiroki as he looked down to see the little kitten padding its way up to his foot. "Oh...I didn't forget you..."

Kneeling down, he picked up the small kitten into his hands. "I would like have a home cooked meal. Oh? So you want to talk about a project? Ah...well, Katsumi is staying here this week with me but he's working on a project and...I think he's going on tour again soon. So I think we can get together as long as it is in the evening. He's so busy. I'm not sure when I'll see him tonight. Wait, the project involves him?" That part had not hit the elephant's thoughts until the last moment. How was Katsumi going to be involved in one of Akihiko's projects. That might be...difficult.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Oh I'm sure he'll want things added. He always goes through this hemming and hawing over promotional goods. Shou-sama will want his Bees to have limited edition items in the fan club." Then his eyes flicked to You, "No Ko-kun items unless Shou-sama allows it. He's not even signed to Smash so they can't really promote him. I doubt Shou-sama will allow it. I'm glad you agree with me on that." Haru kept his more professional air because they were in the area of several employees.

"Mm...well Katsumi-san proved he could act the part, and he does have talent so it should be alright on stage. Off stage well...that could be a different story. However, we will be traveling and he'll probably be beat after all the work. It is an arena tour." Haru was amused because he knew his partner hated pink. " I don't know...I think it's rather a cute color on him." I could see you dressed up in those stockings..... He wouldn't go as far to think of You in a frilly dress however, then again....those frills over that supple rump. Mmm..Ok he couldn't think that far not at work. But You probably could tell he was thinking something from that moment of silence.

"I'll be fine around Katsumi-san. If he gives me a migraine then he'll have one of his own considering Team 5 is prepared to watch over Team 3. He really doesn't want to piss me off in the middle of a tour." Haru smirked then walked his tray over to the seat and sat down finally getting comfortable. "He's probably no more difficult than Shou to deal with. Only younger and less experienced."

His chopsticks settled into the Katsu-don and he carefully looked up in to You's eyes, Haru couldn't talk about how much he enjoyed eating with You but the warmth in his eyes expressed that to his partner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image

Chopsticks suddenly pointed at Haru as a silent warning.
Oh hell yes Ishihara knew exactly what his partner was thinking. No way in hell was he dressing up like that.
Ridiculous.
"His stage show as Azriel is popular and yet he's doing this. I'm just not sure what goes on in his mind... but it's orders from above to let him do this. Creating an entirely new promotion line for him has been a nightmare lately... and the whole office smells like bread because of all the different designs branded onto pastries that we've been doing as promotion ideas. I'm just glad I have Ko-kun to tutor because I think I might become big as a house eating all that bread." Ishihara said, shaking his head as he took a bite of katsu-don.
Of course the shark didn't miss that look in Haru's eyes and the man smiled slightly. "I haven't asked yet but am I expected to travel with Shou-san and continue tutoring Ko-kun during the tour or would it be best to postpone his studies until they return?"

User Image
User Image

"I'm working on the piano part myself." Azriel spoke with a slight smile. "I'm not very good, but I understand the notes and which keys correspond. It actually helped give me something to focus on while stuck in bed after my surgery."
"Surgery?" Naoko asked, looking at the other man quizzically.
Katsumi laughed, "You can't tell with the wig on, but I have a bandage on my head most of the time still. It was... the day after Narcissus' first live performance. I've been pretty much down since then, except the last couple of days."
"Demo..." the blond didn't like that news.
Surgery?
On his head?!
"What happened?"
Azriel blinked, "What do you mean?"
"I mean why did you have to have surgery, baka!" Naoko replied, half exasperated and already wishing he hadn't asked.
The bat laughed, "Oh! Hahaha... well there was a small tumor in my head and it was giving me horrible headaches. I'd be perfectly fine then BAM! laid out on the floor in pain. No worries though. It wasn't anything too dangerous and it's fixed. There's barely even a scar." the man was smiling as he spoke and Naoko didn't know whether to be unnerved by that or relieved.
"Touring so soon though... does Shou-san know?"
"Mmmm... don't think so."
Naoko sighed, "Then for godssake don't tell him... he doesn't need drama and head injuries are drama in his book."
Now it was Katsumi's turn to sigh. "So many secrets..." but then he smiled at Ko. "Don't worry, Ko-kun. Your name is safe with me. Yakusoku. To be honest, I didn't know my name was Katsumi until New Years!" the vocalist whispered conspiratorially. "I just thought it was Katsu because someone called me that once. Never really knew it was Katsumi."
"Do you have a last name?" Naoko asked with a grin.
Blue-contact eyes looked to the blond. "Of course. But it's not for you to know. Learned that New Years too actually."
Naoko frowned, "Before or after dinner?"
"Before actually. I had a lot of memory problems as a child but thankfully this surgery helped. I was told that the tumor was pressing against my long term memory area of the brain and that's why I couldn't remember my family." he replied, making it sound as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
Naoko laughed slightly and when a quizzical look came from Azriel he laughed again. "Gomen. You're definitely stranger than Shou-san."

User Image

User Image

"And we all know how much you'd love to just smack me once good." Akihiko replied with a grin, his eyes on the kitten that demanded Hiroki's attention.
So cute!
It made him miss his kitten.
"I need to go feed the kids before Ruki gets home. If you ever want to know his manga preferences, by all means, visit the house sometime and look in his room." Narcissus winked.
Oh yes... he had many plans for Izzy Lucky's room at the house...
Shelves and shelves of yaoi...
"But yeah... I've got my apology ready. If he ever comes home." the young man sighed slightly. "Sometimes I think things were easier alone when I just sang and did whatever the hell I wanted... but I wasn't happy like I am now, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. Oh and I'll send Michi-kun a text from the car about stopping by here after he's finished in the studio. Who knows, maybe he could join you for dinner, ne? He's not hopeless in the kitchen at least, hahaha."
Narcissus opened the door then stopped and glanced back at Hiroki. "It does. But right now I have to figure out how to get Katsumi to do it without SMASH making a profit. Even if I tour and he can't come with me, I want him to at least be able to perform with me here in Tokyo for the recorded version."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 pm

"Hey! Since dinner break is for awhile, I can show you stuff on ipad keyboard!" Ko grabbed his ipad and opened up the piano program. He then pulled his plate over to the side of Katsumi and ran around the table to sit down next to him. "This is what I take notes in when I'm not playing on a real keyboard. See, here the main keyboard layout. It's kind of small but once you coordinate your mind to the keys it really doesn't matter that it is so small."

Although, Ko paused when he heard that Katsumi had surgery on his head. His lips quieted and he didn't say a word as the men laughed. Head surgery was...a dark scary thing. "You didn't remember your name either? Mm...I don't like doctors." he said with a low voice as he touched his ipad. "But I'm glad you can remember things about your family now." Something about Katsumi's words reminded him very much of his own dark world that sometimes had the scariest laughter and the sounds of a saw. He didn't want to think of those things. and shrunk a little in the chair.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Oh...we both know that Lucky-san will come home. He'll cool off, won't he, Hi-chan." Hiroki snuggled the little kitten and then smirked, "He loves you even if you're an idiot sometimes and do stupid things that pisses him off. One day, he'll do something that makes you pissed too then he'll be worried about you coming home. It's all fair in the end."

Although Hiroki had to wonder what it would be like if he and Katsumi ever got into an argument like that. They had really bad moments and Hiroki always stayed. Even though sometimes, he should have left. "Ok...I'll watch for Michi-kun then. Well, that's good although I doubt I'll have him cooking if he's here."

Hiroki then sighed, "I might be in love with Katsumi but I don't have any control over his work situation. I can't just convince him to do your project. So...you'll have to work something out. Maybe if you can get him to buy into a charity performance like Shou-san did. However, from what I know, Shou-san's contract is very different from most Smash stars. He can get away with a lot more than others. So let me know when you want to cook for us here. And I hope that Katsumi can find the time to join us."

In some ways, he didn't want Akihiko to leave, he really hated being stuck healing like this without much to do except work. However, he understood that Akihiko had to leave to prepare his surprise. "You take care of the kittens! And your manager. I'll see you soon. Say bye bye Hi-chan."

The little kitten looked up and mewed at Akihiko before the man left. He really was a cute kitten.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru's eyes glimmered with the chopsticks pointing way as if to say Awh...why not!? Of course the man knew why but still...Haru's imagination always wandered when it came to pink and You's legs. Of course the frilly dress might cover You's legs, however, that wouldn't last long. His eyes looked over You as if evaluating how hard it would be to get You into a frilly lolita dress.

"His stage show as Azriel wouldn't make it on Shou's tour." Haru said easily in answer as he returned to eating. "Maybe you should put some pink stockings in his new promotional line." I know I'd be a fan of that. His lips had a certain smile hidden under the bit at his lips.

He chuckled a bit as he tucked the bite into his mouth, "Well, send the bread our way, I'm sure the boys could use a snack after all the work they've been doing."

"Expected to travel with us?" Now this surprised Haru. "How will you manage your VP job if you're on the road tutoring?" However his voice lowered to very much a whisper so only You could hear, "But I wouldn't mind if you were on the tour with us."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games