Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:47 pm
Shady-chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
I haven't had Ritalin since i was 14 =o
My brother takes it. he's a right royal c**t without it.

I haven't taken it since I was seven. I still remember the taste though. D:
We stopped because it started causing tinnitus in my ears. I've grown out of my ADHD for the most part, though.

I still have A.D.D.
But the adult form now. I take meds to make my brain stop thinking so i can sleep.. otherwise i'm awake for days.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:51 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

Hell yeah they are. I eat onions with everything. emotion_awesome I cooked some dish that required onions one time for my room mate and I. She hates onions so I cut them up super small, she didn't even notice. emotion_dowant

I do that all the time to suitor emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome I love onions though, they have such a good flavor when sauteed with garlic and olive oil. U uU and Mushrooms...

AliceLoathesWonderland
People told me it makes you high.
But man I was taking truck loads of it and morphine in hospital.. not high at all.

Man I have such a high tolerance I wouldn't know. I was already dizzy and loopy the whole time i was sick anyways. rofl  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:02 pm
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

Hell yeah they are. I eat onions with everything. emotion_awesome I cooked some dish that required onions one time for my room mate and I. She hates onions so I cut them up super small, she didn't even notice. emotion_dowant

I do that all the time to suitor emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome I love onions though, they have such a good flavor when sauteed with garlic and olive oil. U uU and Mushrooms...

LOL It makes you feel like an evil master mind doesn't it? Or maybe that's just me... emo

The flavor is amazing, yes. I'm also in love with the scent. I wish they made fabreeze that smelled like sauteed garlic+mushrooms+onions. No one would ever come visit me, but I'd probably be alright with that. xd

Ugg. I miss cooking. : ( I have night classes so I don't get to cook dinner during the week. aasldkfj cooking is my therapy gdi...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:02 pm
Morphine never seeems to work on me it makes pain in the neck once given can still feel everything.

onions I think are great to cook with when in powdered form to put on say spaghetti,but pure big onion rings make me gang for some reason every time I eat. Same way with tomato's not in sauce form.

Sexy: thats the way to do the trick same to you ichi emotion_awesome  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

LOL It makes you feel like an evil master mind doesn't it? Or maybe that's just me... emo

The flavor is amazing, yes. I'm also in love with the scent. I wish they made fabreeze that smelled like sauteed garlic+mushrooms+onions. No one would ever come visit me, but I'd probably be alright with that. xd

Ugg. I miss cooking. : ( I have night classes so I don't get to cook dinner during the week. aasldkfj cooking is my therapy gdi...

Evil mastermind is excellent feeling to have twisted

While I disagree on taste of it, but I would come visit emotion_awesome I do enjoy the smell of all three of those and would also buy that, now I emotion_dowant

Summer is coming up and spring break cook every night then blaugh Night classes are a pain in the bum specially when also working. Vent everything through the food then xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:29 pm

°A° Does anyone have the PS Vita yet? Just got a mail that it is available (or maybe it was sitting in my inbox for a few days and I am just slow) and CONSIDER buying it. emotion_donotwant It is so expensive, though...

Ven Loraine

Explorer

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:32 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

While I disagree on taste of it, but I would come visit emotion_awesome I do enjoy the smell of all three of those and would also buy that, now I emotion_dowant

Summer is coming up and spring break cook every night then blaugh Night classes are a pain in the bum specially when also working. Vent everything through the food then xd

Yeah, I'm super looking forward to spring break! At least I don't have to work, I know you're working and taking tons of classes. You have a right to complain, I don't. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

Yeah, I'm super looking forward to spring break! At least I don't have to work, I know you're working and taking tons of classes. You have a right to complain, I don't. xd
Me too it cannot come sooner! I'm taking WAY to many classes don't think will do that next semester,but I wish to be over. I might have to switch to a different college anyways at this point. I only have one class to complain about which I just did in the rant thread xd
So what you doing on spring break? I should have like 3 days off from work and classes emotion_kirakira  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

Me too it cannot come sooner! I'm taking WAY to many classes don't think will do that next semester,but I wish to be over. I might have to switch to a different college anyways at this point. I only have one class to complain about which I just did in the rant thread xd
So what you doing on spring break? I should have like 3 days off from work and classes emotion_kirakira

I'm doing homework and sleeping on springbreak. LOL emo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:45 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Sounds like what I'm going to be doing. Studying for a math test also. An of course working. Why the emo face gonk  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Sounds like what I'm going to be doing. Studying for a math test also. An of course working. Why the emo face gonk

Emo face is because I don't want to do all the homework I need to do. XDD hahah! I'll do it though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Emo face is because I don't want to do all the homework I need to do. XDD hahah! I'll do it though.
You and me both teachers love to pile it on during your break. I'll probably procrastinate for a day our so and then do it. x-D far as I know nothing else is planned

Anything going on in your city during break that be fun to go too? cause nothing happens here ever.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 pm
I like the new coat. c:

Now if only it would just show up w/o having to lag my invo. u.u

And the other new pose is a belt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm
so i made chicken pot pie for dinner :V  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:20 pm
Prince Ichi
so i made chicken pot pie for dinner :V

I never had one emo

was it delicious?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games