Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm
Oreo tried to smile as Ono checked him over. Ono wasn't as bad as some of the others. So at least Oreo wasn't dealing with the Doctor, But still, he like most of the others was apprehensive, "I'm not afraid of needles. But I can't say I'm thrilled when the examination days come around. What are you going to be injecting me with today. I really am not keen on the idea of shots without knowing what's happening." said Oreo with a firm gaze.

He knew he was relatively protected with Soto's men around. He was a top pet and he knew he was in prime condition. Sure the exam was all part of a checkup but he preferred knowing what they were giving him rather than just blindly taking anything that came up from below.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:33 pm
(((OOC: I swear I'll post tomorrow. I've felt like crap today and yesterday. Yesterday I kept almost fainting with super cold sweats and today I've just been a vegetable I've been so tired. I'm hoping yesterday my fever finally broke and that I'm just naturally tired from being so sick for so long.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm
(OOC: Wow you're really having trouble with illness. I wonder why....hopefully you'll feel better in the near future.

And if there are any other characters you'd like to see on here active, let me know....since I'll be sort of putting Shou, Ko, Haru aside once Shou gets on tour for awhile.

)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki was a little slow but he made it down stairs and into Aki's study...now his own study. Everything reminded him of his old boss and that was the way things would remain. Hiroki needed this reminder as if the wise years of the man that left this behind to him would constantly be looking over his shoulder as he watched over the legacy left behind. Hiroki just had to prepare things for the future heir of Ohayou. Make this a great place to work and a great place for future stars....mm...wait..that was Akihiko's job. But then again, the young man was still figuring out how to go about it.

So....Hiroki looked at the roster and realized that Michi-kun really needed to have a new manager. But....who? Hiroki pondered over the list of options. A few of them could be good choices but Michi was Narcissus' pick...so Hiroki didn't want to just assign him to some one that Akihiko wouldn't accept. Hiroki had a feeling that there were going to be some changes in the management as soon as Akihiko started working on making the music scene more productive.

He sighed and then picked up the other list of job applicants for other areas of Ohayou. Some people wanted to return. He recognized the names. Others were free faces. Hiroki didn't watch over all the hiring every day but at certain times he liked to see what was going through the HR department. It was like a checkup.

As he rifled through the sheets he realized he really should choose an executive secretary. But....then it hit him. Yuuji could manage Michi for awhile! Since Narcissus wanted Michi on his tour...and Yuuji would be conflicted with watching over Akihiko and doing security. Why not just make him the manager of Michi?! Take Yuuji off of full time security duty. And well...to be honest now that Yuuji's boy was uncovered, the man needed time to be with his kid. Ok..so that kid was at Shou's...and mmm...Shou was going on tour. Good grief. Ok but still managing Michi was less intense than watching security.

Hiroki knew security had to chance especially after the funeral. He never wanted to be a victim of gunfire again. Already, Hiroki had analysts working over the problem of security logistics. Now that they had some cash flow, it was easier to start fixing some of the issues. At least, he hoped things would be fixed. However, even so...all of these problems shouldn't be only on Yuuji's poor head.

So Hiroki made his decision and sent a text to Yuuji:

Please report to my office. Umm.. I mean home office when you're free. Iv'e something I wish to discuss with you.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 pm
(OOC: OMG this new fluff game is as buggy as hell! Dang....why am I playing!? -head desk-)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 pm
(((OOC: Because Fluffs are cute. Play Tic-Tac-Toe with me in our neighborhood!)))

User Image
User Image

"Injecting you? Well from what I see all of your injections are up to date, Oreo-san. Today I'm merely taking blood samples in order to check everyone over for disease or illness. Just a safety precaution. Nothing more." Ono smiled as he spoke, his fingers working quickly and skillfully to take the blood sample with the most minimal amount of pain.
He was gentle when he wanted to be... most nurses probably would've died to have his skill with a needle.
"And I don't blame you. Who would want to be injected with something they don't understand? Certainly not me so I wouldn't expect you to be happy with it either." the man spoke as he labeled the first tube of blood before taking a second. "I'll need three of these in total. I'm going to run full scans just to make sure everyone is in tip top shape."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azriel smiled, "I suppose I hadn't thought about it from that point of view before. I've never been very close to my fans, unlike you, Shou-san. I look forward to changing my viewpoint." he added, standing up and smoothing his dress and apron down. "But yes, I do have a lot of work to get to. Until tonight, ne?" Katsumi asked, tilting his head to the side with an adorable smile that literally made Naoko groan.
"Go away girly man!" the pianist teased poking Katsu from behind as if to prod him off. "You're easily losing our contest with this venture. Geez..." he laughed, and Azriel joined him in the laugh, twirling around to wag a finger at him.
"If I can play the girl I can play the guy, you know. You'll just have to wait to see my manly performance." the bat winked before heading back to his own PV shoot.

Sighing, Naoko glanced at Shou. "So he... she... it... is going on tour with us, ne? How'd that happen?" the blond asked, moving to sit beside Shou so they could watch the effects/lighting run-through.

User Image

"Well no... you can because I knew about Hideo before. I mean sure, Shou caught me off guard and..." Yuuji shook his head, realizing he really didn't want to discuss his sex life with the man sitting nearby.
Because somehow he knew it'd come back to Akihiko...
And he already felt ridiculous around his cousin when thinking about what had happened with Michi.
"I'm thinking that right now I want to focus on Hideo and on Ohayou and anything else is a bonus. I know that isn't the answer you want, Lucky-san... but I don't feel like I can commit myself to a relationship. It isn't anything about myself mind you... but as I've talked to Akihiko about, I'm more worried about where I'll be in a year than anything else. Right now, my job is to help shore up Ohayou and make sure my son is safe. I want to know that if anything were to happen to me... that Hideo had a future free of the horror he's been subjected to." Takagi sighed softly, "I've told Aya. She's pissed that I can't send Hideo to her right now. She doesn't really understand but she's afraid Hideo's in danger. I've been trying to reassure her that he's safe but... until her boy can be at her side again, she really just doesn't even want to talk to me. It doesn't diminish my love for her... but I can't force Aya to forgive me when this nightmare was, in part, my fault. I don't want the divorce... but right now I don't see any hope for us as a family again."

User Image

"Why the hell are you not in bed?!"
The voice from the doorway of Aki's old study was admonishing. When Hiroki looked up, he would have noticed a slightly bristled tiger standing there, arms crossed over his chest, blue eyes fixed on the elephant of Ohayou.
And that glare was demanding an answer.
"You're supposed to be resting, Asato... not sitting in this dreary room pouring over papers. Don't you think I'm working on things on my end? Yuuji-kun's got things handled on yours. You've been shot for gods sake!" Akihiko spoke as he strode across the office and plucked the papers from Hiroki's fingertips.
"I can't believe you. Always chiding me for not resting and here you're doing the exact opposite!"
The young Koyasu had stopped by to check on Hiroki on his way home after working with the band. He certainly hadn't expected to find the man up and about.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:35 pm
Oreo sat there and allowed the blood taking then rolled down his sleeve once it was done. "I doubt that you'll find anything. My clients are in good health when they come. And...I take great care of myself." Considering he was on level 2 and 3, that was par for the course. A prized pet ate a little better than others usually with higher paying clients buying the dinners.

"Well, I'd much rather have you come up here to take my blood than some of the other denizens from below. I'm glad this is done though. You need anything else?" Oreo was pleasant enough to Ono even if he didn't like to have anything to do with the lowest levels of the pit.

Once he got up out of the exam chair he smiled at Ono. "I hope I don't have to see you for another several months. But have a good evening...still."

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes...he is going on tour with us. He's got the music and his current style will lend a good opening to my tour. Looks like he's been preparing. It happened because Mi-chan proved she could play the game and act on the fantasy. I think...his lips are quite soft. Good follow through on his part. Mm... " He seemed thoughtful for a moment then said, "But...I'm sure that Matsumoto-san was prepared to argue with me about it in the office. And...mm...his voice is good enough. Team 3 though...they...."

Kaito spoke up then, "They'll be ready. As best as I can make them!"

Haru looked up at the ceiling, "Don't worry Shou-sama, they will either do well or be fired. I'm sure that Matsumoto-san won't put up with failure...and...well Azriel-san won't either..I imagine."

Kaito gulped, "No...he won't tolerate failure. I am not going to fail...."

Shou laughed, "Then you best get busy...shoo shoo..." His hand waved Kaito off and the young man went running backstage.

"You know keeping Team 3 from failing will probably be an all day affair for Team 5." said Haru as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Well...I imagine that Azriel-san will fire those that can't live up to expectation long before poor Kaito has to take over management. He has that...sort of personality, ne?" Shou said as he watched the stage and then glanced a Naoko. "So...why don't we watch the show here and you tell me what you think?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy listened and nodded. "Alright...well...just don't let things pass you by if something comes around." At least, now he had an idea what was going on with Yuuji. "We will figure out something within a year. We have to. Ko...mm...Hideo needs you around."

"I'm glad you've told her. Mm...even if you could send the boy, he wouldn't remember her. He'd probably freak out. She's going to have to be patient but maybe she should come up and see him. Maybe remind her that you both need to work together to do your best for your son." He shook his head. "I'm sorry. I know you've probably said all you can to her. I can tell how much you love her. And she probably does still love you even if she's angry right now."

He sighed and then ate the last of the next danish. "I think I've had enough danishes. Felt good to just eat...fattening food without the blue eyes of Healthy eating watching over me." he chuckled just a little thinking about those blue eyes then blushed. "Ah...it's hard to stay mad too long at him. Even though I've every right to be. He's such a baka!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki was startled with the sudden scolding out of nowhere! "What?! Wait! What are you doing here, Akihiko?" he asked as he became flustered with his papers. He could feel those blue eyes boring a hold into him! "I needed to work and I thought that the desk was better than the bed!"

He wondered though if Koy's scolding or Katsumi's would be worse for him being out of bed. Somehow....he had a feeling Katsumi's would be. "Yes...I do think you're still working. I just wanted umm...get things done."

Ok...so Hiroki didn't feel like he could just sit around while things needed to be done. Well...Ok maybe he should have stayed in bed while doing them but still. "I was thinking about assigning Yuuji to Michi as a manager. Taking him off security so he has more time to be with his boy when Michi isn't touring."

He tried to grab his papers back but the tiger was much quicker. "Goodness. Did the butler tell you I was in here. And yes, well you never were very good at following my suggestions to get rest so maybe I am following your bad example for a change." he teased then sat back in the leather chair. "And...this office is not dreary. It's actually rather homey."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

Akihiko rose an eyebrow at Hiroki. "Your idea of homey is certainly not in line with mine." he spoke, sitting on the edge of the desk.
He'd sat in that spot time and time again over his life. Hell by now his a** should've been imprinted in the damn wood! But as he sat there, this time, there was a different person behind said desk... and that stung just a bit.
"Like I said, I'm here to check on you. This place IS on my way home. My driver's outside reading a newspaper while he waits. Wait... you're what?"
For a moment, the young tiger just stared at the older man. But then Akihiko smirked. "Actually, I think that's a brilliant idea. SINCE I'm in charge of the talent section, I can easily have Yuuji-kun manage Michi once you resign him from his security post."
Reaching over, Narcissus picked up a pen and twirled it in his fingers idly. "Course, I suppose that means I need to stop picking on him... though I don't exactly feel right about picking on Ruki but..." the man shrugged. "I was kind of enjoying having him as my own personal minion lately."

User Image
User Image

"As long as your test results are clear then you won't be seeing me again for a few months." Ono replied as he stood, grabbing his kit with one hand. "You were my last for the day. I'll have the results in the next twenty-four hours delivered to Soto-san. It's all for your protection and the health of the clients of course. If something is wrong then you'll need to undergo quarantine until the problem is resolved. Unless of course it's something minor like not enough vitamin D... which actually you'd be surprised how often that's the case with those who don't dwell above." Takashi added with a smile. "In THAT case, you'll just get some daily vitamins. Nothing major." he waved happily. "I'll do that. You too. Get some rest. Luckily tonight is a night off for all pets, due to the examinations of course. I wouldn't want any of you to develop anemia or something." And with that, Ono headed back to the elevator, descending to the depths with the kit of vials in hand... an obvious smile on his face.
Until he got to the lowest floor. His smile disappeared as Ono walked down the sterile hall, heading for his lab.

"Lips?" Naoko asked, sitting down beside Shou with a confused look on his face. "Awww... what did I miss?! Damn headache... Ne, tell me, Shou-san. Onegai? How the hell would you know how Katsumi's lips feel?" the pianist was asking, feeling very much like a girl wanting gossip.
But his amber eyes glanced to Kaito and then the blond smiled as the new Team 3 manager dashed away. "Don't be too hard on him. He's new, Shou-san. Besides, he's been doing a very good job lately. I don't think they'll fail. Hell, I don't think Azriel would stand for it if they did."
Reaching out, Naoko took one of the bottles of water near their seats. "Hai hai... I'll pay attention but ONLY after you tell me how you know about Katsumi's lips." he teased with a smirk.

User Image

"Yes I've told her all these things. Right now though, I'm more concerned with Hideo's well being than hers. I know that's probably wrong of me... but I won't put my son in a position of fear if I can help it. His stability is more important to me than anything right now." Yuuji replied honestly.
Yes, he missed Aya. Yes he wanted his old life back and his family reunited. Yes he wanted his son back to normal.
But one didn't always get what they wanted... and he knew that he had to focus on what was most important now.
Takagi laughed however, looking at the empty plate of danishes. "Well, the health monster isn't here right now. And does he really pick on you for sweets or just for frozen dinners? I certainly won't pick on you for either. Then again, Akihiko's always been a bit high maintenance."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:16 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smirked playful when Naoko questioned, "I asked Mi-chan up on stage and demanded he prove to me he could play the role of a woman. And well...we started with a stage show gone wrong. Late band. Of course that wouldn't happen in real life in an arena but still it was amusing. However...." he paused for a moment considering the scene his finger tapping at his lip. "Azriel-san wasn't making me feel the woman in him. It's one thing to talk to the audience but could he truly play the part."

Haru walked over and sat down beside them handing Naoko a tablet. "Take a look...." On the tablet was the interesting stage acting between Shou and Mi-chan then that warm affectionate kiss at the end. "I had the cameras we've got rolling around here set to my tablet so I can monitor our effects work for flaws while we run through them. I knew Shou-sama would want to see this later." Haru was notably perfect when planning for Shou's various crazy decisions.

"You know you could have just let me arrange things with Matsumoto-san and Azriel-san. You didn't have to take him on stage. I could have drilled for the information of his planned performance and all the other details. It might have saved time." sighed Haru as he watched Shou peering at the tablet in Naoko's hands.

"No no...I wouldn't have known if he could truly play a woman without this..." Shou's finger thumped the tablet. "It was much more fun this way. And...he really did have sweet...lips. Mm... didn't expect him to follow through with that. But it did seal the deal." Shou grinned at Naoko, "I look forward to the judging between you and he. He certainly has his feminine side in order. I just wonder how he'll do when he's showing off his more manly attributes." Shou winked at Naoko then looked at the stage once the music started. It was going to be a busy few hours before the next break.

In the mean time though...Shou mused about those lips. Maybe it would be fun to have a rumor circulating about he and Mi-chan. Couldn't be any more difficult than some of the other past rumors about him.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well, Hideo seems safe. And looks like Smash hasn't moved against him. So...seems like we're right about how far Matsumoto-san will go against Shou. I haven't even heard from Shou of Smash making an offer for Hideo to sign on with them yet. Although I'm sure it will be coming, however, Matsumoto-san is usually much more ahead of things there. And..mmm..I suppose Hideo's world is stable as it can be with Shou and Naoko-kun. Seems like he's happy. Heck, he's got a big backyard, his bedroom is a child's dream. Shou dotes on the boy. And Naoko-kun...seems like a Mommy at times. That boy should have been a girl." With that he laughed and then burped. A happy danish belly burp! "Mm...Naoko is more girly than my wife." he winked at Yuuji.

However, turning back to a more serious note he continued, "But I hope Ko becomes Hideo again. I want you to be able to share your world with him too. Although he's not going to be the same boy you had a year ago. I mean I can't see him dropping the music or things that Shou has given him to become what he had been. I suppose you'll have to figure that out too." Izzy was thankful for how the star and his assistant had somehow saved Hideo but he knew that the sort of family Yuuji had desired...a family away from the lime light, simple and normal were impossible now.

":I also hope...Akihiko gets to spend more time with Hideo too. Akihiko needs his nephew....I think it's good for him to learn to nurture things beyond the kittens he's probably doting on right now." His smile broadened as he thought about that. It would be cute to see his lover curled up with the fluffs.

"Oh...Akihiko doesn't quite pick on me directly but his eyebrow twitches just a little when he sees me with a lot of sweets. Poor man. I know it's not good for me and I don't indulge all the time. And I exercise... But...I like sweets...and Nachos. Yes, Akihiko utterly hates frozen dinners. And I definitely won't be telling him that's what I had to eat while I was here. But, I also know that I'm disaster in the kitchen so better to be safe than you having to call the fire department, ne?"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Aki and I had similar tastes but he could always afford them. I couldn't." Hiroki smiled as his hand drifted over the leather of his chair. He really was happy in Aki's home. And his eyes drifted up find Akihiko exactly where he expected but this time the older man's perspective had to shift. Because he was sitting where....normally he would not have.

"I'm glad you agree. Takagi-san needs his life back. And...mm...this post he is in currently doesn't let him have that. I plan on resigning him today from this post. I've already spoke with Sal. We're going to be changing up security some here. I want more efficiency and less...mm...less pain for everyone." Hiroki smiled as he stood up from the chair and walked over to bowl with ice and two bottles of fresh cold water. "I want a real drink but I gave my butler my requirements to keep me from making mistakes till I'm well. He locked the bar."

He took both bottles and walked over handing Akihiko one of them before sitting down in the chair he normally sat in when Aki had been alive. "Not sure you're going to be able to get away with picking on Lucky-san like you pick on your cousin. Ha...you need to find a new personal assistant for that. Lucky-san will be too busy managing, touring and making his own music to tease too much."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image

For a long moment, Akihiko just stared at Hiroki. He watched as the older man's fingers drifted over the leather of the chair... could see the look in Hiroki's eyes as he took in his surroundings.
"You certainly look better there than I do." the musician said with a small smile before sighing and tilting his head back, staring up at the ceiling. "How does one properly apologize, Asato? I fear a simple 'I'm sorry' this time won't cut it. I've rigged a few surprises of my own that might put a smile on my manager's face but..." he laughed softly. "Our first proper fight. Guess that makes our relationship official."
Standing from the desk, Akihiko paced the room slowly, eyes on the ceiling, legs taking long slow strides with his hands behind his back. "Sorry that things happened how they did. You've enough on your plate to worry about. Which reminds me..." the young tiger turned, taking the offered water. "Where's your kitten? He'd look rather adorable scurrying across your desk, you know."
The musician smiled, "You're recovering. No alcohol for you just yet. Even I know that. Might interfere with your medication. But I'm glad you're taking this initiative to change some things. Yuuji's had too much on his plate lately. I think that's part of why you got shot." but that smile faltered for just a second. "Yeah... guess I can't pick on Ruki like I used to, ne? I might miss that..." Akihiko sighed softly. "But, he needs this. His songs need to be sung, just like my own. I can't hold him back just because I want him all to myself now, can I?"

User Image

"Believe me when I say I know. Hideo will never be the same and he'll always, from now on, crave the lifestyle he's adjusted to right now. I didn't want him involved in this business but... I haven't a choice now. At least he has good mentors to look up to." Yuuji spoke before shaking his head. "Akihiko's excluded from that mentor list by the way. He'll just get the boy in trouble." he teased with a smile.
Standing, Takagi began to pack up his things. "Well, I had best let you get on with your day. I need to head over to Hiroki-san's and iron a few things out with him. And don't let Akihiko hear you calling him your 'wife'... he's libel to blow a gasket... The man tries too hard to ooze manliness sometimes. But those who know him know how girly he can be. Shopping... clothes... pampering... cooking... cleaning..." Yuuji shook his head. "Yare yare... Then again, a massage wouldn't be so bad right now. Too bad Michi-kun's in the studio today or else I'd ask for one. Mmm... which reminds me that his contract needs fixing and YOU, Lucky-san, need to sign a new contract too. Least Hiroki-san and Akihiko signed theirs finally."
Now that the man had everything put back in his bag, he hoisted it over his shoulder. "Sorry to have been the bearer of bad news today but I thought you might want to put it all in the past. By the way, how's your father doing? I haven't heard anything since the funeral."

"Feel the woman in him?!" Naoko looked at Shou in disbelief, thinking for a moment that he'd gotten up on stage and started groping Azriel!
But then Yamada handed him the tablet... and the ensuing performance was... well...
"Okay his cute act is kind of making me nauseous... ugh... all pink and sparkly..." the blond said with a frown.
And yet, getting to the scene...
Amber eyes flickered over to Shou. "This is really good acting, Shou-san. Maybe you should stick this in the dvd and... no wait, don't!" Naoko protested, seeing the moment when Katsumi kissed the mercurial star. "Forget I said that! The rumors would be off the charts and I really don't want to field questions about you and him... ugh..." the pianist put his head in his hands. "Sweet... lips... To prove his girlishness he kisses you... why do I get the feeling that to prove his manliness... he's going to make out with a hot chick?" Naoko shook his head. "Katsumi's confusing as hell... I can't believe he kissed you!"
Then again, Naoko had kissed Shou too.
And the peacock had quite the soft set of lips himself.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's eye glittered with amusement as Naoko stared at him in disbelief. It was humorous to see that surprised face. "Well of course it's totally opposite of his other act so it has to be pink ...or something less offensive than blood and black. Although, I didn't ask him how he'd portray a dark theme with Mi-chan. Oh shoot...now I'm going to have to take time to address that." Of course, within Shou was rather curious so maybe a detour to Team 3's studio would be in order...later.

But then he had to laugh, "I might just do that!" However, when Naoko protested he grinned broadly, "Oh...well true. There would be rumors but do you think my Bees would mind? They'd be wishing they were....her." He continued to chuckled even as Naoko spoke of having to field the questions. "Now now...all you'd have to say is 'I don't know'. The DVD might be very popular with this little goody on it."

Then Shou glanced up to the ceiling."Mmm....he doesn't have to make out with a man to prove his manliness. But maybe I should have you and he make out to find out who'd be..."

Suddenly Haru swiped back his tablet distracting Shou. "Oh No....even if you're having them compete you will NOT be having them make out as part of their test!"

"But it would be fun! HAMU!" Shou whined as he looked over at Haru knowing the man was adamant. Shou then leaned over and put a finger on Naoko's lips. "Your lips are soft too...just like rose petals. Maybe your tender lips and his could melt together as one.....Ah...wouldn't that be sweet?"

Then the Peacock cocked his head, "Can't believe he kissed me? Why?"

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...well you're probably right. Akihiko is troublesome at times but I do think he has his heart in the right place as far as Hideo is concerned. However, Shou is a handful too. Your boy is going to learn all about make up and...mm...dressing up." Izzy smiled a little at the thought. "When Hideo is a teen, I just have a feeling he's going to be trouble...it runs in the family." he winked at Yuuji because the man was sometimes as much trouble as Akihiko!

Izzy eyebrow raised as he thought about it for a moment then said, "Hah! My wife...no I won't be telling him I'm calling him that. Because he'd get all flustered then would try to prove how manly he is. Yes, I agree. He pings W. I. F. E." giggled Izzy as Yuuji explained his partners less than manly habits. "But I love all of those things about him equally. And sometimes...well, he's very manly."

"And you should go see Michi anyway even if he's at the studio." Izzy pointed out as he stood up from his chair. "Mmmm...my contract....mm...yes...we probably should go over that one day. I don't even know what Ohayou is offering now...."

Izzy nodded and watched Yuuji pack up, "Yes...I'm glad they finally signed. I was worried that Hiroki-san wouldn't sign. But he did come through after all. "

But then Izzy looked into his coffee cup, "Mm...the bad news. Yeah... I still have to think about that....now that you've told me I just want to mm....beat something. But...as for my father. I was told by his security that he's doing alright. It was hidden from the media. And pretty much covered up. We've not spoken since..." It was the way things were with his father. He wasn't sure what to expect out of all of it....his father was difficult to read.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"One day you'll have this chair all to yourself. But by then you'll fit it." Hiroki said with a slight smile. It was a fact. There were many years between him an Akihiko. One day the young man would be an older man and ready to take the company. And Hiroki...well he might finally retire. Much later than he expected however, he'd fulfill Aki's last requests. He'd make sure that the legacy lived on to the next generation.

"How do you apologize? Be humble and sincere. Learn from your mistakes and...don't do it again. If you know what you did wrong you're half way there to changing it. I know that's not easy for you but when you're in a relationship, you have to know when to stand up for yourself, and when to admit your wrong." Hiroki took a sip from his bottle and chuckled, "Yes, the relationship is official now. First fight and certainly not the last. But as long as you make up, it will be fine."

He couldn't explain his thoughts from a lovers standpoint more so than a general relationship between people. He and Katsumi were going through so many changes that he really wasn't sure how things worked anymore. He sighed slightly but hoped that Akihiko would just think it was his disappointment for not being able to drink.

Hiroki then smiled and a finger pointed to a small cat bed in the corner. Therein lay the fluff of black. "He's napping. Little guy was all over the place this morning. I think he was looking for someone." But of course when Akihiko would look over there, he'd see too small greenish eyes peeking over the bed.

Soon the kitten was bounding over to Akihiko and crawling up his leg to his lap then up his chest to his shoulder. "His name is....Chickpea. Well...Hi-chan... or Hiyokomame. I'm not sure why Katsumi chose that name. But...he fell in love with Hi-chan right away. They slept together like peas in a pod too.

Hi-chan mewed loudly as looked at Akihiko. Yes, the kitten remembered him too!

'And you're right, I'm thinking that Yuuji is too stressed to be focused on security. And...I don't want to be shot again. Don't worry Akihiko, I'm alive and we are changing things. Things will get better as we work on things." Hiroki watched the kitten demand attention and then shook his head. "That cat is going to be just like you...and Katsumi...."

"Oh I'm sure you'll still pick on Lucky-san. Just not on the job. And yes, if you want this company to make money...you'll make sure he sings....alot. And....oh shoot, he doesn't have a contract does he?! What are we going to do about that." Hiroki rifled around on his desk looking for that info. "I don't know what Aki had set up for him. Certainly not a singing contract. Ugh..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:05 pm

"He'll probably be gothic lolitta... black and pink and frilly." Naoko spoke with a sigh, just imagining how fruity things were going to look.
Katsumi was adorable, no doubt about that, but the knowledge of who was beneath that wig and make-up...
Amber eyes flickered over to Shou, "Your Bees would eat it up and you know it. Some might be jealous though and that might impact Katsumi's sales. I think... WHAT?!"
Oh no, this wasn't making Naoko comfortable at all. He stared at Shou in open disbelief and shock.
"I am NOT making out with him. I mean, Katsumi kissing you is one thing because he was trying to convince you he could be a girl but... him kissing me is something entirely different. How the hell would that make him manly?!" the pianist definitely didn't like this idea, and he was more than glad that Yamada was on his side in this one. "I just don't..." yet anything else Naoko was about to say flew out the window as Shou put a finger on the blond's lips.
The younger Oumori blushed because this was Shou... not his brother. This was totally different and now his boss was turning on the charm.
"I.... I don't..." Naoko just didn't know what to say.
Shou must've remembered their kiss that day in the hospital... when Naoko was trying to find out if the mercurial man were really his brother.
Blinking, the pianist pushed himself out of his surprised stupor. "I can't believe he kissed you because that's quite forward. What if the kiss had backfired? He took a big risk doing that. That's all..."

User Image

"Only sometimes?" Yuuji asked with a teasing grin.
He'd seen Akihiko be manly on more than one occasion after all.
"Your contract will have to be re-written obviously since the old one didn't include you as a performer. But don't worry about that. It's something I'll speak with Hiroki-san on and we'll draw something suitable up that should make you happy." he spoke with a smile, knowing that they owed a lot to Izzy Lucky.
It was only right that the man get a damn good contract.
"Well... I'm glad that he's doing well then. And... perhaps I will check up on Michi-kun after I stop by Hiroki-san's. Seems I'll have a long day again today." Yuuji added as he slipped his shoes on by the door. "Oh, your body guards will keep a safe distance but they'll shadow you today so don't worry."

User Image

"It's hardly any fun to fight with someone you care about." Akihiko replied with a slight sigh. "I'd much rather fight with you or Yuuji-kun." he added with a teasing wink Hiroki's way.
As the two spoke of course, that tiny little kitten dashed across the floor and Narcissus made sure to let the little furball get nice and comfy on his shoulder. "Ah... Hiyokomame... that's a good name. I can see why he chose it. This little guy's tiny after all. Much smaller than the two kittens at home. I'm glad though that he's getting love and attention. I already miss our new kittens and I've only been out for the afternoon."
Akihiko's lithe fingers rubbed at the kitten as it purred.
"No, he doesn't. We need to draw on up soon... I'll come by tomorrow after you've had some time to think it over and we can work on the contract together. It probably won't be as financially generous as his last one... but I know he'll understand."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Gothic Lolitta? Ah....well yes. Probably. That might fit the image." Of course
Shou didn't think it was fruity at all, he thought it would be adorable. Both Sai and Shou had a bit of a fashion taste for frilly dresses on boys.

"Yes...they would eat it up...and I'd doubt it would impact Mi-chan's sales. My Bees will probably wonder about Mi-chan's opinions on hair and fashion. Oh...it might give the young fluff a bit of trouble ne. He doesn't seem a one for the fans. Rather like Narcissus in that regard. Mmm...." Shou leaned back in his chair and just grinned as Naoko complained.

"Well it would make him more manly if you submitted to his kiss. Or...well it might make you more manly if you could make him submit to yours. Ah.. but maybe that's an unfair test." Shou patted his own lip again with a finger. "I wouldn't want to put anyone at an advantage."

Shou noticed that blush and the hesitation but before he could say anything, Haru piped up, "Yes, It would be an unfair advantage for Azriel-san. It doesn't take much to see that the young man doesn't have any hang ups about stretching his horizons when it comes to sensuality. From what I've seen of his stage performances as Azriel, it would probably be best to avoid the pleasures of the flesh."

Haru's advice was more for Naoko than for Shou. Haru preferred that Naoko win this contest and he didn't have any trouble throwing out that tidbit to the younger man.

Shou could only sigh and then glanced at Naoko to answer his question, "It was a calculated risk on his part. Sometimes you have to take big risks to get bigger gains. He's a good reader of body language. So he probably reached a logical conclusion of the act. And since I believe the fantasy should be as real as possible, he probably reasoned I'd follow through if he acted on it. And I did. Thus, he successfully won his place as my opening act."

Haru sat there listening knowing that Shou for all his chaotic self could see somethings clearly. This part, probably was very true. Azriel would be a tough competitor for Naoko.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ok...so more than just sometimes." blushed Izzy as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Hard to be mad at him when I'm thinking of his wifey side though. But his manly side is pretty dang hot too. So...gah.....I'm not so angry anymore but dang it...that boy needs to stop being so rude and hurtful to our friends."

"You should tell Hiroki-san you need a day off too." added Izzy as he followed Yuuji to the door. "When have you just sat at home and just vegged out? I bet not in a long time."

"Right...well I'll be sure not to lose them on the highway when I go meet Shou. I'm suppose to meet him this afternoon. His text said he'd be late. Then I'll head home and think about all you said. Not sure if Akihiko is working late or not. But I want to see the kittens first." Izzy smiled a bit as he opened the door for Yuuji, "You have a good rest of your day...."

Once Yuuji was gone, Izzy plopped down on his chair. He wasn't sure what he thought of Yuuji at times. He was angry at him for several things regarding the video and still Izzy could be cordial and friendly to the man. In some ways he didn't want to put such a big rift in the family relations. Akihiko didn't need that right now...Izzy was mature enough to cope with things. As it was, the man who had seriously hurt him was dead. And that was a relief. But...how could Yuuji make up for all this. Was Aki's death enough for that? Izzy wasn't certain. The weight of these events would leave him pondering for days to come. And still...he felt no tears. Maybe because he had cried enough about these things. He just wanted peace.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Of course it isn't fun. Everyone hates fighting with loved ones. But...it will happen again. So learn from this one so you handled the next one better, ok?" Hiroki rolled his eyes and then said, "Yes, I know. You know I really had to think about signing those papers." he teased right back because being partners with the man that had given him such a hard time almost a year before wasn't an easy thing. Akihiko wasn't Aki that was for certain!

"He's getting plenty of love. Katsumi was 100% into this little guy. I think he positively stole his heart. Speaking of which, there are cat treats here." Hiroki pulled out a small bag and tossed it over to Akihiko. "Lucky-san had these in the pack of goodies he brought over last night. Hi-chan loves them."

"Ah...yes, well, I'll think about it tonight and run some numbers. Yes, his last package was more salary based for the office. Mm...." He plucked out a file, "Ah...here's the copy of that contract Aki had given him in LA...It's the one that disappeared in the Hotel." He handed the file to Akihiko then sat down in his chair again, "We can work with this and look over the contracts for performers and somehow meet the two in the middle if he's still going to manage you some. I'm certain he will understand. I doubt he needs too much considering MeKA is in the mix. But I'm sure he wants to feel like he's making a wage worthy of the work too. Alright...we can chat about this tomorrow."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image

Catching the treats, Akihiko produced one and held it between his fingers. Almost immediately the kitten started chewing on it, letting the musician support it's weight and hold it still all the while.
"I'll want Ruki's contract to mirror my own performance contract. He gets full creativity rights like me. But he won't be managing me as much so we'll need to take that into account." as he spoke, Hiyokomame was pawing at his fingers for another treat, and of course Narcissus happily complied. "But yes. Tomorrow. You shouldn't even be working at all yet, baaaka." the musician smirked slightly as he teased the older man. "I knew you'd sign the papers anyway, Asato. That's just the sort of person you are. You wouldn't leave us to fend for ourselves because you'd feel guilty. You're just too responsible."

Naoko didn't say anything at first because he was pondering Yamada's words more than anything else.
Truth be told... the blond really didn't want to chance anything sensual where Azriel was concerned.
It took a few moments for that blush to fade away and Naoko sat back, megane-clad gaze on the stage. "Yeah well it's still a little weird. Even if he was just following through with the scene. That was a big risk. I probably would've decked him afterwards."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Decked him for acting out the part?" Shou stood up for a moment about to do something crazy when Haru called out to the stage.

"We're ready....roll it!" The lights lit up with a dim hue and Shou shut up...

The star sat back down and glared at Hamu for ruining his fun but Haru was completely ignoring him. "Please watch the effects, Shou-sama. Some of us want to go home at a reasonable time tonight."

"Ah...shoot...you're right. Sorry Everyone." apologized Shou to the air and soon they were going through a very busy session of special effects. Music played in the background for various songs as different lights, mirrors, smoke and scenes started flashing at various intervals. Even though the band wasn't on stage. It was easy to tell where people would be standing with some of the effects.

After the site was run through once, Naoko was put in a special suit along with the rest of the band to test out various smoke and lights effects along with various spark effects that obviously the suits would protect the men from until the placement was just right. They couldn't wear the suits on stage but by the time the were on stage, it wouldn't matter. Everything would be perfect.

As they finally went to break, Ko came racing out of the Office. "I'm DONE!!! I wanna EAT!"

Several of the men on the stage including the band were laughing at the spry boy that raced towards the stage like his pants were on fire.

"Oh...I have to go meet Izzy for a little bit at a cafe but, you're meeting up with Katsumi-san for dinner. I'm sure that Naoko-kun can take you, Ko." said Shou as he started peeling off the layer of protective suit.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

The wee kitten finished the second treat then chewed on Akihiko's finger. His small mouth tried very hard to get his tiny teeth on that large finger and his paws wrapped around. But soon he ended up licking the finger instead because his little mouth was unsuccessful!

"I think you've a little friend for life in Hi-chan. So what are your kids like?" chuckled Hiroki as he watched the tiger and the kitten. "Ah... well you know I'd get bored if I just laid in bed all day. Best to be working. Mm...I should just buy an Ipad to hang out with. I just keep forgetting. And while Katsumi has one, he's really to busy to remember it."

"Oh great...you seem to know me way too well...." Hiroki grumped, "Ok it is true, I would have felt guilty if something were to happen. So you're right, I would have signed. "I'm going to have to learn to do something unpredictable one day...just so I can surprise you."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games