Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:14 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
DC-Chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
DC-Chan
I need to start studying for this exam, stat, even though it's over a week ahead of time.

emotion_donotwant

STUDYYYYY DC

And guess what.. my brothers gf bought me some scones from her work... they had onion in them crying

ONION SCONES? That sounds painful.

I made scotty shortbread cookies with little tiny scarves instead of doing work last night. It was wonderful.

3nodding

Pix or it didn't happen mad

Lol.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
if only the saint strikes twice.

Alice: Thats very much sucks to hear hair doing that gonk

Scones emotion_kirakira But onions emotion_donotwant

yeah.
I ate them though cause I wanted to be polite.
it was not tasty though D:
I only like onion as seasoning in meals.

I agree onion powder and only minimal amount is needed as a seasoning pure onions are just completely gross.
Well thats nice of you id probably through them away cannot stand taste of pure onions.
Should make some real scones.

Nahh. I need to eat meat today.. it's been like 6 days since I ate meat and am totally feeling it
Why on earth have you gone 6 days without eating meat Dx? Id imagine so missing its meaty goodness.

I don't really like meat.. but I force myself to eat it.
since mum and stuff hasn't been home I've not had to cook meat for other people.
but I know my body wants it, so I will probably do that tonight.. or not.
iunno xD
What kind of meat will you eat?[haha rhyme]
Aww thats to bad,but meat is the very best.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shady-chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shady-chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
I take those pills too!

My doctors said you cant have children two years after taking it. Not that i want babies either xDDD

Ooh, those pills were so disgusting. So I opted for the injection. emotion_awesome

And that's weird! Then again, what I read was probably about males. But I know for sure that it was in the literature that came with the prescription. It's not like I want kids, though, so it doesn't really matter to me. It would suck for someone who wanted some, especially since I also read it can cause infertility.

Did you have to take folic acid supplements too?
Twice a week for me. It's annoying cause sometimes I forget them.

I had to take them before I started. A GI doctor of all people prescribed it and I had it daily. But I stopped after I ran out because I'm lazy, hate pills and they were more gross than the methotrexate.
I take -counts- 12 pills a day.. most of them all at once cause i'm lazy.
pills do indeed suck.
When i was taking codeine daily, those were gross.

Yikes! I have to take four a day, five if you count the folic acid I'm supposed to be taking but never do. gonk
I'd say nothing tops Ritalin and Tegretol in nasty tastes though. To this day, I hate orange sherbert-flavored things because of Tegretol. And Ritalin is so bitter. Cough syrups and Ricolas are a given and don't count.

Prince Ichi
ONIONS ARE THE BEST

they're good for your lungs and colon. cool

Hell yeah they are. I eat onions with everything. emotion_awesome I cooked some dish that required onions one time for my room mate and I. She hates onions so I cut them up super small, she didn't even notice. emotion_dowant  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:16 pm
BiaA
Tezca Frost
BiaA-READ ONE PIECE!!! Its not just for younger male audience the story is fantastic. Read it now.
I've never read that manga,but don't know why it kind of sounds like rookies which is a pretty good manga.

Moonbeam: congrats on getting that!
How strange how much gold get from it?

I've read OP already. I mean, not all of it, I stopped at the Robin's betrayal part were there was a tsunami.

I'm looking for shorter stuff....
You stopped at the worst part. Just when it was getting super interesting. Its long,but its a short read.
Well darn the other thing was going to recommend is Jojo's,but its crazy long compared to One Piece.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm
Prince Ichi
codiene and i are best friends

I had so many painful respiratory infections last year (including pneumonia) emotion_donotwant

People told me it makes you high.
But man I was taking truck loads of it and morphine in hospital.. not high at all.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 pm
DC-Chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
DC-Chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
DC-Chan
I need to start studying for this exam, stat, even though it's over a week ahead of time.

emotion_donotwant

STUDYYYYY DC

And guess what.. my brothers gf bought me some scones from her work... they had onion in them crying

ONION SCONES? That sounds painful.

I made scotty shortbread cookies with little tiny scarves instead of doing work last night. It was wonderful.

3nodding

Pix or it didn't happen mad

Lol.

User Image

TOO CUTE TO EAT  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost

I agree onion powder and only minimal amount is needed as a seasoning pure onions are just completely gross.
Well thats nice of you id probably through them away cannot stand taste of pure onions.
Should make some real scones.

Nahh. I need to eat meat today.. it's been like 6 days since I ate meat and am totally feeling it
Why on earth have you gone 6 days without eating meat Dx? Id imagine so missing its meaty goodness.

I don't really like meat.. but I force myself to eat it.
since mum and stuff hasn't been home I've not had to cook meat for other people.
but I know my body wants it, so I will probably do that tonight.. or not.
iunno xD
What kind of meat will you eat?[haha rhyme]
Aww thats to bad,but meat is the very best.

Probably beef xD  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:22 pm
Shady-chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shady-chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shady-chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
I take those pills too!

My doctors said you cant have children two years after taking it. Not that i want babies either xDDD

Ooh, those pills were so disgusting. So I opted for the injection. emotion_awesome

And that's weird! Then again, what I read was probably about males. But I know for sure that it was in the literature that came with the prescription. It's not like I want kids, though, so it doesn't really matter to me. It would suck for someone who wanted some, especially since I also read it can cause infertility.

Did you have to take folic acid supplements too?
Twice a week for me. It's annoying cause sometimes I forget them.

I had to take them before I started. A GI doctor of all people prescribed it and I had it daily. But I stopped after I ran out because I'm lazy, hate pills and they were more gross than the methotrexate.
I take -counts- 12 pills a day.. most of them all at once cause i'm lazy.
pills do indeed suck.
When i was taking codeine daily, those were gross.

Yikes! I have to take four a day, five if you count the folic acid I'm supposed to be taking but never do. gonk
I'd say nothing tops Ritalin and Tegretol in nasty tastes though. To this day, I hate orange sherbert-flavored things because of Tegretol. And Ritalin is so bitter. Cough syrups and Ricolas are a given and don't count.

I haven't had Ritalin since i was 14 =o
My brother takes it. he's a right royal c**t without it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:24 pm
Rhythm Heaven is way funnier than I thought it would be!
Oh...yes right... it was before the Remix 2 with the stupid monkey clock...screw you monkey clock.

Tezca Frost
BiaA
Tezca Frost
BiaA-READ ONE PIECE!!! Its not just for younger male audience the story is fantastic. Read it now.
I've never read that manga,but don't know why it kind of sounds like rookies which is a pretty good manga.

I've read OP already. I mean, not all of it, I stopped at the Robin's betrayal part were there was a tsunami.

You stopped at the worst part. Just when it was getting super interesting. Its long,but its a short read.
Well darn the other thing was going to recommend is Jojo's,but its crazy long compared to One Piece.

Hm...to tell the truth I did also skipped a lot of chapters and began reading other arcs, for instance that one with the prison, then I stopped, then I started reading again right after each member of the group gets sent to a different part of the world, lol.

I've heard about Jojo's, but I didn't know it was longer than One Piece. That must be damn long eek  

BiaA

Nerd

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 pm
DC them cookies look good

Alice That sounds rather good to be eating.

Its strange i've been spending more time in the guild recently then in the GCD itself lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm
BiaA
Rhythm Heaven is way funnier than I thought it would be!
Oh...yes right... it was before the Remix 2 with the stupid monkey clock...screw you monkey clock.

Tezca Frost
BiaA
Tezca Frost

Hm...to tell the truth I did also skipped a lot of chapters and began reading other arcs, for instance that one with the prison, then I stopped, then I started reading again right after each member of the group gets sent to a different part of the world, lol.

I've heard about Jojo's, but I didn't know it was longer than One Piece. That must be damn long eek

That is the worst possible way to be reading one piece it needs to be read straight through not skipped around it kind of ruins the story.

Jojo's is fantastic and just about every new series of it seems to have a different take to it. Like 6 was the prison break, 7 was the great race on horses exct and exct. Its been running longer then the simpsons by just a slight bit of time.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:40 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I haven't had Ritalin since i was 14 =o
My brother takes it. he's a right royal c**t without it.

I haven't taken it since I was seven. I still remember the taste though. D:
We stopped because it started causing tinnitus in my ears. I've grown out of my ADHD for the most part, though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:40 pm
Brb, Sims 3 coma. I should remake that Sims thread I had in here, but it'd only end with my posting a dickload of Sims pics.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:44 pm
THE COOKIES WERE DELICIOUS.

There are points in my life I wish that I ate chocolate so I could appreciate it. I am already thinking of my recipe for next week! I am thinking nutmeg/cinnamon bars or something.

3nodding

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games