Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel rolled his eyes as he walked over to sit in the chair beside Izo. "A lot of girls probably smell like lavender, Matsumoto-san." the bat spoke with a wink, carefully placing his dress and apron so that it wouldn't get wrinkled, just as he had done when sitting earlier. "And you already drink. Shou-san can't be that difficult to deal with during tour preparations. Can he?"
Okay so Katsu had no idea what Shou was like right now. After all, Azriel himself was rather laid back when working on his last tour. Then again, he was new to the stage. There were no past tours that he had to try and top.

Of course once Shou showed up, all of the bat's attention was on the peacock. Not in a reading sense, but in a polite interested sense.
Until he was addressed by Shou's assistant.
"Because Shou-san's tour is about reflections, is it not?" Katsumi asked, not hiding his true voice in the slightest as his blue contact eyes focused from Yamada and to the star across the table. "And I couldn't very well ask to open for you with my normal stage performances now... could I?" Azriel smiled softly before placing one hand, with perfectly manicured long soft pink nails, over his chest. "What is seen in my performances is but one side of the mirror. There's no better way to showcase a tour's theme... then to have an opening act that reflects that very theme. Bloody Shock Horror Rock giving way to Soft Warm Happy Pop."
Carefully, Katsumi pulled out two pictures from a pocket of the apron. One was of himself in the photo shoot to promote his last tour. He was dressed all in black, splashed with blood, his hands dripping with the red liquid. The other however was to promote his new PV... and he was just as he appeared right now. The bat passed them across the table to Shou.
"Side by side the contract is striking, ne? You're all about fantasy, Shou-san. I think my songs can get the audience in a happy receptive mindset." Katsumi's eyes flickered to Kaito and the vocalist laughed. "I even fooled poor Kaito-kun with my costume... and he lives with me. Just think how I could pull your fans into the fantasy that I'm a cute hime-sama..." he held up one hand, ticking things off his fingers. "First you get someone who's PV is going to ignite a lot of interest in a 'new artist'. Second you get a person who portrays both sides of the mirror perfectly. Third you get someone who can pull an audience into a fantasy. And fourth... you get someone who's already planned a Light version and a Dark version of their persona. What you see right now... is the Light. The Dark version is a completely different costume... same persona... both family friendly."

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Laughing, Takagi shook his head as he walked through the door. "Traffic and Danishes stole my time! I had to wait at the bakery for this batch to finish up. Oh and the coffee has two different flavors... one flavor for each of us. I didn't know which you'd like better AND I figured you'd need it." he spoke with a smile, taking one of the cups in his own hand and following Izzy.
"I actually snuck a danish to eat in the car so I'm good for now in the food department." Yuuji laughed as he sat down. "So, how did you sleep, Lucky-san? I hope my little black box didn't have you paranoid all night."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:49 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

While waiting for Shou, "A lot of girls don't look as good as you as a girl." smirked Izo as his fingers playfully swatted that dress covered butt before it sat in the chair. "Yes, I do....because Shou during this time makes dealing with a group of women on PMS seem easy." Izo wasn't joking either. He couldn't imagine how Yamada Haru could handle the star. Nor how Team 5 managed.

-----------

Even as Katsumi made his pitch, it wasn't difficult to wonder about one thing....Was Shou listening? His eyes flicked around the room as Katsumi spoke as if so much energy was just begging to get out. He was fussy and quite unlike anything that Katsumi had seen of the man before.

Haru on the other hand was focused like a laser on Katsumi taking in every word as if any mistake could be picked out from the conversation. Yamada Haru was impossible to read in most cases but in this instance it was easy to see that Yamada was protecting the Peacock's interests. He'd pick out all the details that Shou might miss. He wouldn't let anything slip.

Then, Shou's hand reached forward and snatched up the photos. Quickly eyes shifted to gaze upon the glossy surfaces. "No no...noo...this isn't working." Shou stood up dropping the photos as he started to pace.

Izo stiffened and steepled his hands trying to remain calm because he knew Shou's range of crazy right now could make a man just want to rip out his hair. "Look Shou, Mi-chan is the perfect...."

"No...this is not perfect! I don't see perfect yet. You can't make me believe this..." he pointed at Katsumi, "...with pictures, words...and a pretty costume. Anyone can do that!" Shou's hands flew in the air as if this were just complete nonsense to him.

"Shou-sama be reasonable." said Haru trying to coax the Peacock down from his mood. But he knew already that was impossible.

"Shou...you need a good front act and I know that the applications you have most of them are not going to bring as much as Azr...." Before Izo could even get his sentence fully out of his mouth, Shou had brusquely walked around and grabbed Katsumi's hands pulling him straight up out of the chair and then dragged him out the door without even giving a reason or rhyme to his actions.

Haru's eyes flicked to the ceiling then over his headset he called, "He's coming your way, Team."

Izo glared at the door wanting to strangle Shou at this point. "Why can't he just sit an listen for a few moments!" He was the last to follow gaining his composure as Haru and Kaito tried to catch up with the chaotic peacock.

While Shou dragged Katsumi along his voice was a mix of madness and purpose. "I hate meetings. Utterly hate them. You know what meetings do to you? Waste time. I know what you look like....I know what you sound like....but can you really make a fantasy come true?"

His free hand banged open the door to his incredible stage set that glittered with effects that were distinctly a vision of shattered mirrors upon deep neon light show that was slowly shifting through a various arrangements. The effects weren't finished but the scene would be utterly stunning once the full stage was complete. There were two baby grand pianos seat on either side of the stage. One white and one black.

Shou pointed to the stage then let Katsumi go...."This is opening night...first show...the band hasn't arrived yet. You have to improvise...Show me. Draw me into your fantasy. Prove to me you fit my tour." An audition? Yes, probably so...Just by looking at the Peacock one almost could see his tail feathers fanned and his mood shifting with the tilt of a head. It was curiosity mixed with focus and a critic's gaze.

The star couldn't focus on business the traditional way as others did and that was pretty clear. He couldn't accept just any words. He had to see it, feel it...touch the concept and if he could be drawn in for a moment or two...maybe Katsumi would be lucky. Yes, it was an on the spot make or break chance as far for the new star. What would Katsumi do with it?

Meanwhile Haru and Kaito had followed in to the staging area and Haru sighed guessing what Shou was doing. Kaito glanced at Haru and said quietly, "Couldn't he just have accepted Katsu's performance from the PV sample?"

Haru titled his he head listening to the question then responded softly, "No...not in this mood. Shou-sama wants to make sure that what is on the PV can be translated into...mm...this world....PVs have a lot of special effects. You can't do all of those on stage. So Mi-chan will have to prove 'she' can make it come to life."

"Oh...you're right...." replied Kaito as he peered towards the stage wondering how Katsu was going to prove it without any of his band. What was Shou expecting?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy started munching the danish like a starved man. "I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked but I've never had much time to make this place my home. However, Hiroki-san did marvelous...well maybe I should say his secretary at the time did a marvelous job of picking a location that I love. I can walk to Ohayou from here!"

"Your little black box did keep me paranoid. It's sitting right there...." he pointed to the coffee table. "But you left me alone all morning thankfully. I was able to relax in peace."

He sipped on his coffee then set the mug on the table. "I'll drink both flavors. I like vanilla and chocolate. Better than the office coffee...unless that one cute secretary down the hall was making it. I think she used her own blend of beans. So....what about you...life getting any easier now that Hiroki-san is back home? You know I want to send a cleaning crew to your house." Izzy smiled when he said that knowing that Yuuji probably was thinking the same thing.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsumi blinked, "You listened to my song snippet, Shou-san. I'm not just playing dress-up here, you know. I..." but suddenly he was being dragged along after the mercurial musician.
By the grace of the gods Azriel didn't trip in his high heels as he rushed to keep up with the overly focused star.
"I know what you look like....I know what you sound like....but can you really make a fantasy come true?"
For a moment, the vocalist was startled as he was suddenly brought in front of the stage. Shou seriously expected him to audition... WITHOUT his songs?
Blue contact eyes looked from the peacock and then back to the stage. Improvise? Seriously? What could Azriel possibly do that would draw Shou into the fantasy of Mi-chan?
'This is impossible! I'm a singer! I can't just sing without my music... I mean I can but... no... that's not what Shou-san's wanting me to do, is it? He doesn't want me to sing... But drawing into the dream without music...'
Then there was something in the bat's eyes that betrayed his thoughts.
'If I can't sing. I can act. Shou-san says the band hasn't arrived yet... which means I'm supposed to be stalling until they get here...
Nodding to himself, Katsumi headed over to the stage's stairs, getting up in front of the peacock and taking the microphone from the stand. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for just a moment.
Then Azriel smiled brightly and struck, perhaps, the cutest pose in the world. "Gomen ne, minna-san!" he spoke into the mic, his voice several octaves higher and incredibly feminine. "We lost the band somewhere. Did any of you see them in the lobby?" Mi-chan put a finger to her cheek, tapping it in thought. "Maybe they went to buy some of Shou-san's merchandise, neeee? Did all of you get what you wanted?" an adorable giggle issued from his lips as Mi-chan suddenly grabbed the mic with both hands. "I bet lots and lots of his posters will be on your walls before midnight! And just think!" he twirled around in a circle, his dress and apron flowing in a fluffy manner. "You can all stare at Shou-san while you study or email! He'll be right there on your wall just waiting for a glance." Mi-chan winked at the audience. "Demo... I know there are some cute guys in the audience too. You bought my posters, ne?" he put on a fake pout. "Whaaaat? You didn't? Mmm... that makes Mi-chan sad." but then the bat giggled again and smiled. "I bet it's because you don't want your girlfriends to know about us, ne?" again he winked.
Yes, Azriel was playing as if he were standing in front of a real audience and interacting with them as if they were shouting things back at him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

"Of course I left you alone. I don't enjoy spying, you know." Takagi replied as he leaned back in the chair, cradling his coffee cup on his lap. "It's easier to make sure you're alright though then calling you if I get worried. Huh? Me?" the man smiled, "I'm actually still doing most of the work. Hiroki-san's only been released for a day and I haven't checked in with him just yet. The Koyasu estate is the safest place to be after all. OH! I did call a cleaning service this morning, Lucky-san. They're supposed to tidy up for me today while I'm here. So you don't have to worry about that."
For a moment, Yuuji went quiet, thinking to himself. "Maybe you should have Akihiko stay here with you some? You're in a relationship... but you stay at his house all the time. It might make him see the whole equality issue a bit better if he's in an environment that isn't under his direct control for a while."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou titled his head and watched Mi-chan upon the stage as she tried to console an invisible crowd. His eyes scanned Mi-chan intently seeing very move, listening to each word that popped out of Mi-chan's mouth.

"Mi-chan, You're in an apron....why don't you cook us all something nice to eat?" called back Shou as if he were one in the crowd. Talking to the crowd was one thing. But how far could Mi-chan go to make something out of nothing?

For Shou the stage was a setting to tell stories even if he didn't have all the props to do it he could bring that reality there through his words and physical actions. However, what could Mi-chan do?

In the back Izo slipped in and remained silent behind Kaito and Haru. The spotlight came up and centered on Mi-chan as Shou waited 'her' response.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well good. Oh really? You don't enjoy it? Seems to me you've watched Akihiko and I at impromptu moments when I doubt you really needed to." He didn't mention those times but they were down deep in Akihiko's basement.

"Than calling me? You could always just call. I'd pick up the phone." Izzy mentioned as he sipped his coffee. Izzy would never get used to the cameras being everywhere. He wanted his privacy even if it wasn't as secure.

"Good because your house was frighteningly messy. I'm glad that you'll be able to go home to a clean house tonight." Izzy didn't like clutter or things too dirty and poor Yuuji had been living in that sort of filth for a little while form what he could see from the screen last night.

"Here? Mm...well maybe. I suppose it could help but I just had thought of it as my own private sanctuary for occasions such as these and if for some reason I had work that I needed to really focus on. Maybe I should bring him here. But..." He glanced at the kitchen. "I'd have to get rid of my frozen dinners. Not sure that the situation would improve if he were here or there. He doesn't seem to understand...equality...very well."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

"So you get your own private sanctuary and he doesn't?" Yuuji asked with a half smile. "You're going for equality, Lucky-san. Why would you have a place to retreat to when Akihiko gets on your nerves... if Akihiko has no place to go if the situation were reversed? Right now my cousin has HIS house and HIS things and you're just living there. Reverse the situation. Put him in a place where it is YOUR apartment and YOUR things and he's just living there. It couldn't hurt to try. Besides... seems like he grew the most when he lived with you. Not vice versa."
Takagi took a long sip of his coffee, the smile still on his lips. "If you recall, I watched you two having sex during the times when Akihiko's head injury was of concern OR when I was afraid he might injure you, like on the airplane overseas. I didn't watch just to get hot and bothered by the two of you. I watched to make sure nothing bad happened. Now that Akihiko's on the mend and getting regular checkups at the hospital... I don't need to be peeking into his bedroom... especially given that or the studio are the safest rooms in his house."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mi-chan put on a huge frown, "Awwwww you're so impatient. I just came from baking some wonderfully fluffy bread for all of you," he put one hand on his hip as he pouted. "And you can't even wait for it to finish in the oven?" but then the frown turned to a smile and Mi-chan held up one finger, wagging it at the 'audience'. "Mi-chan's special fuwafuwa pan doesn't go on sale until the intermission between myself and Shou-san. So you'll alllllll have to wait. But you can do that, ne? And there are so many choices too! Jamu pan, Koppe pan, Miruku pan, Melon pan, Yakisoba pan, and even my extra special spicy Curry pan!" she ticked each different bread off on her fingers as she named them. "So of course I'm wearing an apron. You wouldn't want me to get flour all over my dress now, would you?" Mi-chan spun around with a giggle. "I can't even imagine trying to get cherry stains from Jam Pan out of my clothes! I just hate doing the laundry! It always rains every time!"
Of course Azriel was exaggerating slightly because he'd never done laundry in his life. But he had heard how most people hung their clothes up to dry... and that they had to make sure to bring them in before it rained.
Mi-chan put a hand to the side of her cheek. "Mi-chan is very good at baking but not so good at remembering to bring in the laundry." she said with a smile and a laugh.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm....ah...true. I suppose that isn't quite equal. But seriously. If we are looking at the situation. How often do I get on his nerves? I don't try to add drama into his world. However, I do get your point. He actually was the one that thought I'd need this place when he got on my nerves. And after thinking about it, considering its location, it seemed like a reasonable thing." responded Izzy as his lips return to the last bite of danish before he got up to snag another. Izzy could eat a mountain of sweet breakfast foods. In some ways it was nice having a day to be just himself. Frozen Dinners...and all.

"Yes...I do recall every time you mentioned you watched us!" frowned Izzy as he pulled the danish out of the bag. "Well that's good at least. You need to start dating someone so you're too busy to even think about watching me and Akihiko at night." Izzy smirked and walked back over to his comfy chair. He plopped down and savored the danish. "Besides...it would release lots of tension for you I think."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Do you have a boyfriend, Mi-chan?" Shou called out after Katsumi kept up the conversation, "Are you dating Shou-san?" he added just for his own amusement but the crowd surely would ask things like that so why not.

Although Shou wanted to see the acting go a bit further than standing, twirling and talking. Maybe Katsumi didn't understand that. Or maybe Shou needed to give him some mental props. So for a moment he let Mi-chan answer the previous questions before getting up and walking on to the stage himself.

"Ok....I'm your boyfriend and your my girlfriend. I've been living with you for 6 months. And we've just had a fight about the laundry getting left outside in the rain...again. How do you apologize?" Shou turned and pointed to various areas of the stage, "The house has 4 rooms....kitchen, bathroom, our bedroom and a living room. I'm in the living room on the couch watching the TV like I always do when I get angry."

He walked over and acted like he was half sitting from his standing position. And he started staring off in to space. One of his arms draped the imaginary couch while the other held the remote.

What would Mi-chan do now?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mi-chan blinked in surprise. "Ka... kareshi ka? Mmmm..." she tilted her head to the side, thinking before suddenly putting a finger to her lips. "Hi-mi-tsu." the bat spoke with a wink. "But I'm not dating Shou-san. All of his fans would be soooo jealous, ne?" Katsumi giggled, tossing her hair. "I couldn't have his fans sad, or angry with me, so I think I'll just leave him to all of you lucky Bees."
And yet Shou himself got up on stage and quite literally set out an acting exercise.
For a split second there was a look in Azriel's eyes that said he was getting tired of the constant scrutiny. He knew he could bring a big draw to Shou's performances... and yet the peacock was relentless in testing him.
But the look passed and he turned around completely from Shou, putting the microphone down and crossing his arms over his chest... Full On Pout Mode.
Apologize?
Why would Katsumi apologize?
If the laundry got left outside, weren't they both equally to blame?
Then again... what if that had been the fight itself?
"Gomen..." Mi-chan said, glancing behind her at the immobile form of Shou. "I can do the laundry again...demo..." she turned, walking over to Shou and wrapping his arms around the musician's waist. Katsumi pressed himself against Shou's back, resting his head just behind the peacock's shoulders. "We shouldn't fight, ne? It's just the laundry. No harm done... only extra work for me and... well... I like to do extra work... when it's appreciated by you." Mi-chan spoke with a small smile, hugging Shou warmly and affectionately. "Don't be mad... onegai? Ne ne! What if I made your favorite chocolate cake with strawberries on the top? Would that make you feel better?"

User Image

User Image

"Ah well I've been with a couple people but neither seem to be panning out." Yuuji spoke with a sigh. "One of them... well you know about... and I can't help but still feel guilty when I talk to him. I know I shouldn't but... well I really hurt his trust, you know? The other... sometimes I think the other is just out of convenience... I've just been too busy lately for love... and my priority right now is Ohayou. After that... well... it's getting my son's memories back. How can a love life fit into all that?"
'Not to mention I may only have a year to live... why drag someone into that mess too?' he thought to himself before smiling and changing the conversation back to something that made more sense.
His cousin.
"Of course you get on his nerves." Yuuji laughed with a smile. "It's impossible that you don't. Think back. Can you think of anything that might have annoyed him that you've done? He may just be holding his tongue for fear of pissing you off, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou had captured that moment of irritation in Katsumi's eyes and he almost called off considering anything further. Shou expected more than just a big draw. He expected to feel the fantasy. That his fans would walk away wishing that they could have stayed with this dream. He didn't want a cheap attempt within a female facade.

However, it seemed that Katsumi was willing to continue and Shou waited for the first move. Then...he heard a word and she started to speak. It was bit over the top in Shou's opinion but then again, maybe if they had a deep argument cake would be ok. However, "We've been together for 6 months and you're still forgetting. I need those clothes for work tomorrow. What am I going to wear?" he asked with a slightly flustered male ton that spoke of a man who didn't know what to do with the woman he was with at times.

However, he paused at the mention of a cake, "A cake? Really?" The relationship wasn't so old that fancy things couldn't make life a little easier. This relationship still had the fires of youth...and the longing of desires that young men had for beautiful women.

"You sure you won't break a nail making one?" Shou asked as he looked over his shoulder and gazed into those dark eyes. Shou's eyes were different, filled with a look that seemed hopeful as he reached up and caressed Mi-chan's cheek, "I hate being angry at you....But Mi-chan....What am I going to do with you?"

Meanwhile in the back, Haru, Kaito and Izo took seats. It might be a bit before Shou came back to this planet with Mi-chan.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"If you hurt his trust...and are interested in him, then talk to him. You've had a really chaotic past few months and have done crazy things. But you're a nice guy. And who knows. Maybe he'll give you a second chance. I am certain he would listen." Izzy was positive the first man was Michi and he knew Michi really wasn't the type to hold grudges forever.

However as for the second, "Mm...well if its just out of convenience then maybe that one isn't the right guy. I mean...Just make sure not to lead him on too far." He didn't say don't be Akihiko and not know where to stop. But it could have applied in some ways.

"You say that but everyone has needs.You have needs, dreams and desires beyond your son and Ohayou. You have to enjoy life too. Don't be like Hiroki-san and live your life fully for Ohayou or your son for that matter. You need keep a part of you for your happiness too. Being a workaholic isn't always a good thing. I know...Akihiko tells me frequently when I forget myself." he pointed out as he leaned back deeper into his plush chair.

"If I've annoyed Akihiko...mm...wait, yes, I did...in the car before the show. The man fought off the desire to deck me. And left me in the car alone. But he had pissed me off first. That attitude of his sometimes goes way too far." responded Izzy before he took in another bite of the danish. "Oishii...."

But Izzy wasn't done with Yuuji about his life, "Really, Yuuji....Now that Hiroki-san is safe at Koyasu Estate, do a few things for you...go see either man and have some fun. If you don't, I'll take guesses at who the second man is. Maybe even invite him to your home...." Izzy teased then winked at Yuuji.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Mi-chan smiled brightly as Shou caressed her cheek. "I was prepared this time. Um... well... I forget to bring in the laundry so much so... I picked out an outfit for you and hung it up in the hall closet. That way, if I messed up the laundry again, you wouldn't have to worry about what to wear to work." she spoke, that smile remaining. "I tried to tell you but you were just so mad that I figured I should wait until you cooled down a bit. I... I want to always keep a spare change of clothes for you in the closet... that way when I mess up, you'll be okay."
The smile remained and Katsumi winked, "And I won't break a nail. I bought this new reinforcing nail polish. I just... well... I don't like it when you're angry... especially at me. I try... really... but the laundry's out of sight and so I forget about it when I'm cleaning until it's too late and it's raining." she kept her arms around Shou's waist, "Gomen ne, Shou-kun..." Mi-chan spoke as she tilted her head slightly into that hand on her cheek. "I can't help being who I am but... I'll try harder. I promise, ne?"

User Image

User Image

"I'm sure there's more that's annoyed him than that... though I'm still not sure what that fight was about. He was an idiot anyway for thinking he could just walk to the club. Baka..." Yuuji said, rolling his eyes as he watched Izzy dig into his danish. "Well you do seem to mess up his kitchen a lot and I know that aggravates him. Oddly enough, Akihiko's a very clean individual... and organized... Him being so self sufficient makes it annoying when someone messes with the order. Lately though he's just made a habit of pissing everyone off. Michi-kun... Shou-san... you... me... I'm actually a bit amazed that he hasn't ticked off Hiroki-san yet to be honest. Maybe he's angry with himself right now... I don't know... I mean, it's one thing for Narcissus to go pissing off people because, well, that's what he's always done... But it's something else entirely when Akihiko does it without any real reason... unless..."
Reaching to his briefcase, Yuuji withdrew his ipad and typed a few things in. Sure enough there was footage of Akihiko's house.
Only... no Narcissus.
Anywhere.
Takagi sighed, "Well now I can't confirm but... maybe he just hasn't taken off Narcissus fully?" the man asked, looking back to Izzy. "He's been in Narcissus mode since Aki died... you see bits and pieces of Akihiko but... maybe he just hasn't taken off the mask just yet? Him pissing off the world like he has been is a helluva lot more like his old self."
Of course thankfully, talking about Akihiko... shifted the subject away from Yuuji himself... and thus the man could practically ignore it as long as Izzy didn't press the issue.
If he did though... well... Takagi seemed he might have to really take the megane-clad man's words to heart for once.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smiled as he listened to the woman. Ok...so Mi-chan had come up with a nice twist. Preparing a spare set of clothes. Most women would go for such ingenuity in their everyday world. He knew...he had so many female fans. It wasn't enough to be just a girl but to be able to feel like one and add that flare of a feminine hand to it.

"No...you can't help it at all..." His fingers slid slowly along her shoulder just back behind the base of her skull. Exactly as a strong man might care for a woman he loved. Then slowly, he leaned in as if to kiss the girl.

Out in the audience Kaito sat at the edge of his seat and Izo stared hard at the scene. Haru was the only one that didn't have any reaction at all. This was Shou.

Shou was about to change gears even before that kiss would be sealed upon those pink pair of lips. Mi-chan would be able to feel that slight shift in movement as they were so close...

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Maybe you're right....but he didn't really fill me in completely on the details. However, he's had a lot of pressure on him. I'm sure worrying about Hiroki-san gave him big dose of reality. I have a feeling that even though he doesn't say it much, he does care about Hiroki-san. Maybe the age difference there gives him a feeling of an older family member. I know Hiroki-san was at the home quite a bit when Akihiko was younger." Izzy pulled up his coffee cup now that the danish was devoured and contemplated eating one more while thinking about Akihiko's problems.

"That's possible two...Maybe he's still in Narcissus mode. But...the kittens seemed to make him really happy. However, if it is Narcissus mode then it will take a while to peel it off his face." Izzy sighed really not wanting to go through that again.

But then his eyebrow raised and he shook his head, "You're very good about switching subjects. Trying to get Akihiko to fill my head. Ah...but I can think about more than that Yuuji. I also worry about you. You know, while I don't know if I like Hiroki-san being with Akihiko's brother, I've noticed that when Hiroki-san smiles it's broader and happier. I want to see that same smile on your face...with the right person. Not Akihiko's brother because that would be weird and I'd have to write a Yaoi about it if you did." He was a little impish about that because in his own mind it was a very hot idea to say the least. Under his breath his chuckled slightly, yes...that fantasy was a fun one...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

Yuuji smirked, "Yaoi ka? Mmm... let me guess... you're thinking about what Katsumi and I might be like in bed, ne? The real question you should ask, Lucky-san... is what would Katsumi and Akihiko be like in bed... with you stuck in the middle." he replied with a teasing wink.
The man leaned forward, setting his coffee cup down on the table as he pondered how to phrase his more serious next words.
"I'm not thrilled about Hiroki-san and Katsumi as an item. In fact, I don't trust Katsumi as far as I can throw him... and a part of me thinks Hiroki-san just has some sort of ******** up Stockholm syndrome. But... well Akihiko and I talked about this when he was stuck in the hospital before the club... and he's right. We're not Aki. It isn't our place to tell Hiroki-san who he can date. What right do we have to trample on something that makes him happy, ne?" he leaned back again, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "Hiroki-san has been a staple of the Koyasu family since he came to work for Aki... so of course my cousin grew up with him around. He won't say he really cares that much for Hiroki-san because in the past he's hated the man. But that was childish grudges... jealous feelings because Aki seemed to love Hiroki-san more than he loved Akihiko. I think my cousin's come to realize that now. He and Hiroki-san are a lot alike in many ways... and I think Aki's death brought Akihiko closer to realizing that." the man shrugged slightly, "And if it is Narcissus mode that Akihiko is in then you'll just have to start peeling, Lucky-san. The kittens will probably help actually... cute animals naturally soften the heart."
And yet, once again... the ninja known as Takagi Yuuji managed to steer the conversation away from his own love life.

User Image
User Image

For the briefest of moments, there was an actual blush on Azriel's cheeks. "Shou-kun..." Katsumi whispered, feeling the tension rise as the peacock's lips drew agonizingly close.
And yet, the bat could read from movement alone, not from looking into the other man's mind as he has mistakenly done before, that Shou was about to shift gears.
So... Azriel did the unexpected.
Mi-chan smiled and unwrapped her arms from around Shou's waist. She stepped forward, flinging her arms and hands around the man's neck and pulling him close while pushing herself in and...
Well...
She kissed Shou.
Katsumi's kiss wasn't strong or burning, but a soft kiss that was tainted with just enough passion and happiness.
Perfect for a girlfriend who just made up with an angry boyfriend.
Mi-chan pulled back, smiling at the peacock. "Does this mean you forgive me, Shou-kun?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Before he could shift away from the scene entirely, Mi-chan had done the unexpected. She finished the scene. Shou might have not considered finishing that kiss but here he was within it. Thus as acting dictated...he continued the kiss returning the soft press with his own. A bit more pressure because men sometimes don't have the subtle woman's touch. It was a reply of a boyfriend accepting that apology. His eyes closed for the briefest moments within that kiss before the feeling of space started to form between them.

He smiled back at her and said softly, "Yes...this time...and the next...and next..." His gentle words were the release of tension from an angry boyfriend to one that couldn't be angry at the sweetest person in his life.

And in that instant, Shou's eyes shifted and his body turned losing that softness and boyfriendness feel completely. "You pass....Hamu sign Mi-chan up for the opening act."

Haru back in the seats muttered under his breath, "Finally." Then spoke up and said "Yes, Shou-sama. I believe that Matsumoto-san and I can take care of the rest. We can go back to work now."

"Yes...Yamada-san and I will handle it." Izo also said as he rose from his chair. Thank god... In this instance he much rather deal with Yamada Haru than...Shou.

Kaito popped out of his chair almost stumbling. He had been so into the scene on the stage that he was kind of sad there wasn't any more, so he clapped. "That was great!!"

Shou glanced toward Kaito and then to Azriel with an amused look on his face."Your new stage manager is very enthusiastic. Isn't he?"

Even though Shou was in good humor, inside he wondered if that really was what it was like to have a girlfriend. It had been awhile since Jun and such feelings had faded. Now he wasn't certain of what he was searching for anymore. Yuuji seemed...well...Shou fulfilled the man's fantasies more so than anything else between them so he couldn't consider that something that was going anywhere.

"You gave me food for thought, Mi-chan." said Shou with a smile as he walked over to the mic stand and readjusted it for the next session. "Yamada-san will coordinate with you...but...mm...we will have to figure out what to do about your crew. Team 3...mm...They are an issue."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy blushed, "Well of course it's an interesting thought. But I've got this distinct idea that reality and my fantasy will be two different things. Because the two of them are way too much alike in some areas." He grinned broadly and then laughed, "But...I doubt I'm Katsumi's type. Hiroki-san might get jealous too. I'll stick to the fantasy...far safer that way."

But then, Izzy's eyes became more serious as he listened to Yuuji's next part of the conversation. "You might be right but...what do you do about it? I mean if he is in Stockholm syndrome. How do you show him otherwise? True...it isn't your place to tell him who to date, but if he does have this syndrome what is the right thing to do about that? Of course he does appear happy...but...mm... " It was something to think about. Izzy didn't know enough about the syndrome to make any assumptions.

"I don't think Hiroki-san ever meant to take Akihiko's place. But I think he was what Aki wished for in a son. Hiroki-san would have been a lot closer to the right age to be a son to Akihiko's grandfather. There's always a difference between what parents want from their children and the way they treat their grand kids." pointed out Izzy while he pondered how to get Yuuji back on track with the other conversation the man was trying very hard to avoid.

"I'm sure the kittens will help....And maybe you should get yourself one in time...after you find someone to share your life with who can take care of it when your busy. I think you need to talk to Tanaka-kun and get things off your chest. At least, find out how he feels...before assuming what you think he feels." While the ninja kept trying to avoid this line of conversation, Izzy deftly pushed things back. He wasn't giving up and he doubted that Akihiko could really have this sort of conversation with Yuuji...especially when it referred Michi.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games