Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Keep kissing my lips and you'll get me excited and we can't have that just yet now... can we?" Azriel asked, his fingers grazing over the bandage on Hiroki's chest once more as if to gently remind him of his current physical situation. "Similar? Mmm... I don't doubt it. I don't see notes though... just lots and lots of words. I suppose it's because I don't understand music as well as he does yet... one day though, you'll have to listen to me play the piano. I'm not as good as Akihiko... but I'm trying at least. As for you being motivation though, Asato-kun... I vaguely remember the smell of baked bread associated with you... though I don't know why... but it did inspire my latest song." the bat added with a smile.
Of course he didn't remember their date, but his nose remembered the smell of the bakery they had stopped off in during said date. Azriel was a man obsessed with food, though most people wouldn't think that by looking at him. Warm food made him happy, just like warm arms in the night. Hell, warmth of any kind really.

User Image

Naoko didn't correct Shou in saying he could use his own car... which was probably what he'd do.

"Mmm... maybe you're right, Shou-san. Maybe I should focus on the kimono and your show and my music... not my own opening show. I'm sure Yamada-san and your team would be happy to help but... I think I need to put more preparation into it. I don't want to do things half-assed for you, you know?" Naoko spoke seriously, finally taking his first bite of the cereal that Shou had 'made'. "And... Ko-kun's really going to be playing for you? I... I don't have a problem with that but... what am I supposed to do while he's playing?"

In truth, knowing that the kid was going to take his place on stage kind of hurt. This was his gig... Shou's pianist... If he wasn't playing the piano... just what did Shou expect him to do on stage?

'Naoko, exit stage left...' he thought sadly to himself, realizing though that his piano wasn't on par with Ko's.
Nor with Narcissus's it seemed...

He realized he'd been quiet and Shou had been talking about the kimonos and so the blond quickly caught up in the conversation. "A traveling arena? Mmm... that's not a bad idea. Getting product isn't a problem because I've already got the designs... most of them anyway... so it's just a matter of mass producing them but it'd probably be easier to maybe do a lottery that comes with an autographed certificate of authenticity, signed by me obviously, and then others at the shows can put in orders for them to be delivered later. That way there's less to lug around from show to show, you know? Makes it a little easier on your crew."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:43 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Excited?" Hiroki raised an eyebrow and then was tempted until someone reminded him about his chest. "Ah...why can't I be well. This sucks!" His face turned into the pillow much like an upset child. Why did this have to happen to him!?

"Well Akihiko has had years to practice. And you've just begun. Ok...well Ko-kun talent. I suppose is unreal and catching up to that child might be difficult. Just go at your own pace and enjoy the learning process." recommended the older man as he finally settled into the idea that snuggling was the best he could do tonight.

"Bread? And me....Mm...our first date I suppose. I took you to Vie de France Bakery for lunch after Yodobashi camera. You had curry pan and a few other bread and pastries. Mm...you ended up eating much of one of my choices. I think you've got a very sweet tooth." he stared at the ceiling thoughtfully as those memories reminded him of that wonderful part of the day.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"It's up to you. Certainly the Team would be open to listening to your pitch and tossing out ideas but if your not ready maybe you can save your proposal for the overseas tour." Shou returned to the cereal after the yogurt deciding to save the last half of the waffle to finish off with a sweeter thing. "No...it's never good to do something half-assed. One day I expect you'll be doing solo gigs so make your first one special."

But then Shou glanced up. While he was sometimes very flighty and unperceptive, there were days he was just like a laser and focused straight to the point. "Don't start thinking that I don't need you. You're a very experienced keyboardist and I expect you to play the rest of the set. As you might remember I promised Ko some stage time if he kept trying hard in school. Well he has been trying very hard with some small set backs. But he's going to class everyday and putting forth good effort. So I'm rewarding him with a small space in my show as I promised. You should be proud of him for trying so hard to earn that. And while it might be only one song. I think it is a good reward don't you think?" Sometimes Shou wondered if the younger man insecurities overwhelmed his sense.

But then he pondered what Naoko should be doing while Ko played. "Mm...and as for what you can do during that song. I'll think on that. I've a few ideas. But maybe you should wait to see the PV first and then maybe you'll have a few of your own." His smile lightened and he spooned up a few more bites of cereal. Soon he could dig into the last of that waffle!

"Yes, a traveling gallery. If you want to do a lottery, get with Hamu and he'll have it set up with the fan club. Smash's marketing department is helping a little more this time around because the tour is too large for Hamu's team. "But...if you have women there, helping girls try on kimono then an offering of fabrics and maybe a calendar book of your designs for those who purchase, I think it would go over well. You could have less expensive off the rack pre-mades for quick sales. I'm sure those will go quickly. Mm...the hard core Bees will opt for the tailored ones."

Then he paused and considered a few things he hadn't thought of, "I'll be wearing the Kagerou Kimono in the Dark Theme set during that particular song. So maybe you should have at least one...mm...or maybe two kimono in a dark and light theme? That kimono depicts the rise of insects and bakemono against the heavens. You might be able to make something based off of it to help promote sale. I don't know if my designer has any more of that fabric I can ask. Ah..Ko's little chinese robe made off the same material is so adorable." Shou smiled in thought as he remembered how confidently Ko played that night. He was a proud peacock indeed.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 pm
(((OOC: Hehe I hatched this overnight apparently... isn't he cute?! I named him after someone special in the RP...

http://www.clickcritters.com/images/adoptables/7284625.gif?1571

Hehehe!)))

Naoko smiled slightly, "It's not so easy for a pianist to go solo in this industry. Classical maybe but... and my voice isn't anywhere near yours. Demo... one day I'll make it on my own. I think you'll be proud and... ne? Well I um..." the blond got a sudden uncomfortable look on his face as he thought about how his expression earlier might've come across. "It's not that I don't think you need me... it's just that I won't know what to do but... if you think I should wait to see the PV, then I will. But you're right, Shou-san..." Naoko picked up his coffee sipping it and resisting the urge to cough.
So strong!
"Ko-kun's been working really hard, ne? He does deserve something special. I just want to be sure he doesn't get overwhelmed. Then again you saw how he handled things with Narcissus' show, not me, so you'd know better, ne?" he smiled again, and this time it was warmer than before. "I can't wait to see him play on stage myself... he's so talented for being so young. I'm jealous." the pianist laughed, obviously teasing.
But then the young man got serious. "Kagerou ka? Hmmm... I've got a few designs that might work to complement that... Kochyou no Yume would work on the light side... as for the dark... mmm... maybe Hanamai? I don't want to use designs that are too close to your own but they'd both keep with the mushi theme of your Kagerou since both have a chou (butterfly) motif. But if you're going to loan me the fabric to make more... I'd gladly do so and maybe I could come up with something that encompasses both your light and dark themes in one?"

(((OOC: Gomen... I can't remember what the Kagerou kimono looks like... so I thought maybe, at first, that it was the name of one of G's kimono so I looked and got Kagerou and Kaguya mixed up so yeah, still no idea what it looked like really...
But, the kimonos that Naoko mentioned are both GACKT kimonos though, both from the newer set that he's done.)))

User Image

Hiroki being an upset child amused Azriel and the bat smiled, "Patience isn't the easiest thing in the world, ne?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head.
Made him look like a perfect little questioning sly kitten...
"I see the letters of the notes in my head... like... it's like if you took a piano and put letter stickers on the keys. I see that. So if I write what letter the notes on a music page correspond to, I can play. It's kind of weird... I wasn't able to play at all before my surgery... But um..." Katsumi smirked, "Sweet tooth is an understatement, Asato-kun. I LOVE sweet things... then again I pretty much love anything food related. I remember, before the surgery, Ko-kun shared his milkshake with me and Akihiko... it was sooooo cold but delicious at the same time. Guess there IS a good kind of cold, ne?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I usually have plenty of patience but there are some things I just don't want to wait for....you know." He leaned over and nipped the nose of that sly kitten. And as he did, little Hiyoko-chan started to move around and got his kitten paws tangled in Katsu's hair as he started kneading.

"Maybe the surgery cleared a few things up for you. But it does sound a bit like what Ko-kun told me his experience with notes and music is like. However, he also says he hear the notes all the time." added Hiroki as he watched the adorable kittens snuggle.

"Yes I know you have a sweet tooth for chocolate covered cherries too." He closed his eyes and imagined being a cherry upon those lips. "I want a milkshake now...just so I can be the happy straw."

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Just wait for the PV...then you can ponder ideas." Shou said with a slight smile but inside even as he cut into his waffle finally, he wondered what Naoko might think. But then again, whatever the young man thought, Shou would go his own direction with the music. Ko would play for that song. Because he had completely worked out the PV idea with Ko in it and...well he would just keep the details tight to his chest. Because this PV had a bit of Shou's inner mind and how he saw reality.

"Yes, he has been...and for all our work he'd trying his best to keep up too." Shou smiled brighter and finished the last bite of waffle. "He played like a master. His notes were perfect...and...mm.. He came up with a techno song on the fly for the crowd to dance to. Jaz caught the music through the Premonition System and gave me the master copies. Oh...I can play it for you." He pulled out his phone and then poked a couple buttons. Soon Ko's techno filled the room.

When it was over, Shou smiled, "I want to play this during the pre-show time for people entering the arena I think. Along with other music I like. Ah..and I need to find out if Jaz is done sleeping with my Premonition System. Poor man almost had...mmm...he fell in love with my board." Shou rolled his eyes thinking about Jaz's geeky nature. He was definitely a talented engineer. Shou wished he has stolen that team before Narcissus became human enough to keep them around. Ah well...

"Ko won't get overwhelmed. I doubt anything regarding keyboards and music overwhelms him. I think he is more overwhelmed by his school work. And mm..underwhelmed by kids his own age." laughed Shou as he then thought about Naoko's more serious questions about the designs.

"I'll ask my designer if there is bit of the material. Since my designer creates all those patterns I don't know what's left afterwards or if they are one of a kinds.Well I do know that the fabric is all handmade. So it isn't like production from a factory. There might be enough for a couple kimono. However, it would be hard to sell those except at a very high price. But Kagerou's kimono is on the kimono rack in my closet if you need to look at it along with the others. I'll be away for an afternoon next week for costume design. One of the costumes is very special so I'm having to be a standing model for it this time." Shou smiled and then nodded, "I'd like to see what you could come up with...."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 pm

"Hai hai I'll wait. Though I don't know whether to be scared by your secret or excited." Naoko teased as he set his now empty coffee cup down.
Interesting yet vibrant techno music filled the kitchen, and the blond couldn't help but smile.
Yes... Ko had talent.
Raw unbridled talent out the ears!
"You should play it. I bet Ko-kun would get a kick out of it hearing it backstage. Mmm but Jaz-san has your sys... please tell me he's not actually sleeping with it." Naoko screwed up his face in mock disgust at the thought, but then he laughed. "I take it you need the system for the tour, ne?"
The pianist stood, walking back over to the coffee pot and slowly pouring himself a second cup of coffee. "You'd be surprised. He interacted well with those kids at the aquarium. I think the potential is there for him to make friends, but the chances are slim right now. He needs to be around kids more... you know? Demo... okay so what if I just made one kimono from the fabrics and we auctioned it off like the last one you did?" the blond asked, thinking that might be a good way to go about it. "People can place bids during the final show in Tokyo and at the end of the show, we can announce the winner?"

User Image

Katsu grinned, "I know the feeling. Believe me." the bat spoke, suddenly turning though when he felt his hair pulled.
Ever so gently, black nails grabbed an equally black kitten and carefully pulled it over to lay between his head and Hiroki's chest. That new kitten smell was sweet and so Azriel found himself burying his face in the fluff.
"I see words all the time. The first time I had my surgery... I just kept writing and writing and didn't stop for a couple of days... eventually I figured out how to dampen it a bit so I didn't go nuts but... think of everything as a picture, Asato-kun. I'm seeing you right now, but you're in a frame as you talk to me... and that frame is words. They don't always have to do with what's going on and a lot of the time they repeat themselves until I write them down. The only time they're gone is when I'm reading someone... and then there are... subtitles at the bottom of everything I see. The subtitles are what I read when I look deep into another person. Does that make sense?"
He snuggled in a bit closer, letting the kitten encompass his face, making him even more warm because that little furry body was hot!
"I want a milkshake too... so tasty... oishii..."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:04 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki smirked as he saw those black nails deliver the tiny black kitten between them. "You know the first night I had him he snuggled at my head all night. I woke up to a small kitten crown. I have a feeling you'll find kitten belly in your hair tomorrow." He reached over and stroked the kitten who was stretched out around Katsu's face. "Look at that pink belly! Awh..."

The kitten's eyes flicked open and looked into Katsu's. The little blue orbs had just the small hints of green toward the black pupil. His moist nose poked Katsu on the bridge of Katsu's nose while a paw pushed down on Katsu's lip.

Hiroki chuckled because Hiyoko-chan was 100% loving without any reservations. He doubted that this kitten would ever know Katsu's dark side. "He loves you. Small kitten, huge heart."

As he listened to Katsu talk about his words he pondered one thought, "So, I wonder if you can you read Hiyoko-chan? Not that it's necessary, but I was curious. He seems really honest about his feelings doesn't he...."

"I suppose it does make sense. I wonder how Ko-kun sees notes. He told me it was like music constantly playing in his head. I wonder if it repeats or just moves on. His memory must be very sharp at least about his music. I noticed he didn't have to even look at the keys or sheet music when we were at the live show. And those were Akihiko's lyrics. I mean...I know he looked at the music before hand but afterwards it seemed like he was able to just flow with it."

"Maybe the butler can make us two milkshakes tomorrow night? After you get back here?" Hiroki leaned in and kissed the kitten because it was impossible to get to Katsu's lips under all that kitten fur. Aishiteru....

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well, if I play one of his songs, I should play one of yours too. So pick what song you'd like played during the pre-show that way Hamu can have our sound guy set all that up." Shou didn't take any of that coffee he made. He had a feeling that it was way too strong and he didn't care for the flavor either way.

"Mm...well I hope not! But he was kind of coveting it." Shou's brow crinkled as he thought of what Jaz could possibly be doing with his board. "He wants to build some arena based systems off of it. Ah...well no..I mean its great for clubs but needs a bit more development for an arena. The company that created them went defunct before mass production could be achieved. I just happened to have a working board. Not many of them left from what Jaz said and most are impossible to lay hands on. So...mm...he practically begged me to allow him to keep it for some time to lay out a plan to create a bigger better system. So I allowed it." Shou grabbed his QT super sized mug and sipped while chatting. "I should have snagged that team before Narcissus signed them. They're very talented too. Was nice not to have to worry about the quick show changed with an unfamiliar team."

He set down the large drink and started putting away his plates when Ko ran into the room and scooted over to the table with his reading book in hand. "Ah...kiddo. Take your time, Naoko's got a headache and you'll be riding in to the studio with him today."

Ko glanced up as he dipped his spoon into his cereal. "Really!?" He smiled vividly over at Naoko and then grinned back at Shou. "That gives me more time to prepare for my quiz! And eat." Ko didn't open his book like he had planned but instead focused on breakfast!

"Ah...as for the Kimono, let me talk to my designer and see what I can arrange. I'm wondering what fabrics are going into my latest costumes Might be material there as well." answered Shou as he closed the dishwasher.

"Ooh...Uncle Naoko, You could make a kimono out of material scraps from all of Uncle Shou's costumes being made! That would be awesome!" Ko giggled as he shoveled in breakfast at high speed.

"Slow down Ko! It's not a race. Chew that food. Goodness!" Shou said as he wagged a finger at the boy. Seemed like Izzy's trait showed up every now and then. "But it is an interesting idea. A kimono or outfit made out of all the off-fall material from my tour costumes....I know several Bees would bid on that."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:25 pm
(((OOC: So sick... -dies- Seriously, I've been worrying that I'd end up in the hospital but I might... maybe... just slightly... be getting better. I think I ended up with laryngitis or something cause I have hardly had a voice for days. Just haven't felt like being on the computer at all. Been laying in bed playing Harvest Moon on my DS... Not the coolest way to spend one's 28th birthday... -sigh-)))

"One of mine, huh? Mmm... let me think about which one would fit best." Naoko replied with a smile, already musing over the notion.
After all, it wouldn't do for the intro music to be something that didn't mesh properly with Shou's overall theme.
However... "Wait so you let Jaz-san have something of yours that is probably going to end up making Ohayou a lot of money? Someone's not gonna like that if he ever finds out..." the pointed out, amber eyes fixed on the mercurial man. "I mean, I don't care either way because if he DOES end up making something arena-ready, no doubt Ohayou will give you one for free thanks to your generous contribution to it's initial development. Right?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Yes... Izo didn't need to know that Shou might've 'accidentally' given Ohayou something that could put them on more stable financial ground. The damn spider would be livid...
"You can't steal his crew. Besides... I think Team 5 would be sad if you left them behind. Don't you? They really do respect and adore you, Sh..." but suddenly there was a Ko in their midst!
Naoko smiled, "I'm in absolutely no hurry, Ko-kun. So you eat and then work on your reading. You can also read in the car on the way to the studio. Your Uncle Shou is working me too hard." smirking, the blond put a hand to his head as if to emphasize the point playfully. "So, what's your quiz on? Just the reading or something you've learned already?"
When the conversation turned back to his kimono designs, Naoko made himself comfortable at the table and nodded. "Kimono Quilt? Don't know how that would look but... it'd certainly be expensive. No wait... if I did the trim in one material, the obi in another, the belt another... yeah I actually think I COULD make that work as long as the colors didn't clash horribly... like orange and maroon or something odd like that."

User Image

Azriel laughed softly, his lips kissing that kitten paw over his mouth before tilting his head just enough to nuzzle his forehead against the furball's own. "I wouldn't mind kitten in my hair. I bet he'd be gentle. And my hair's probably warm to boot. A fuzzy blanket for a fuzzy kitty." the vocalist smiled, dark eyes watching the kitten as he listened to Hiroki and spoke back.
"Don't know if I can read an animal. Never tried. Maybe I should try... though... not tonight. After the number reading Shou did on my head, I'd rather not have to cancel my PV shoot tomorrow." he sighed softly, tilting his head away from the pillow just a bit to better snuggle the kitten. "I wouldn't doubt that Ko-kun's 'seeing' of notes is similar to my 'seeing' of words... actually, it's probably a more honed version." dark eyes flickered over to Hiroki for a moment and there was a flash of slight panic in that gaze.
Why had he said that?!
Hiroki wasn't supposed to know about the kid being a little lab rat!
And yet... something inside of Katsumi wasn't all that surprised that he'd said it.
"Mmm... can kittens drink milkshakes? Kitty ice cream... we need some of that too. Hiyokomame would feel left out..."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Good...because he seems to find your hair very comfortable. Better in yours than mine. It's already short enough." Hiroki chuckled as he watched the kittens snuggle.

Hiroki didn't really know the details of what happened with Ko. He just assumed some musical geniuses were like that. Although...something bad had happened to Hideo and that much Hiroki knew. He could probably have extrapolated it out had he dug deeper but there were some days the elephant just didn't want to look to far. Especially when he could do anything about the problem.

"Oh..mm...yes. Well better not take a chance with it if there could be a problem. Not like you need to know anything deeper about Hiyoko-chan. I think he'll tell you everything he knows." smiled Hiroki as he ran a finger along the kitten's soft fur. This only caused the kitten to press his belly further on Katsu's face.

"Mm..they can't have chocolate. But vanilla is ok. Chocolate can make a cat sick from what I was told. So...maybe I'll have the butler send for some ice cream tomorrow. What flavors beside vanilla would you like?" asked Hiroki. He didn't notice that Azriel had a moment of panic. Nothing had changed on his face at all.

Then Hiroki yawned, "Ah...this bed is so much bigger. I can really stretch out." His arm stretched over Azriel and tickled his belly, "Mm...cute pink belly...Now I've two of them to rub." He chuckled under his breath then yawned again. "I've got to get some sleep....ugh...wait...medication first."

Getting up he slowly pattered into the bathroom and took his pain meds before turning around and coming back to bed. For a short time in the low light he just gazed at Katsu...and then the kitten. Adorable kittens. Then, he smiled slightly and crawled back into bed. Turning of the low lights with his remote. "You think you'll sleep well tonight?" He asked before he started to drift off. Before long he was fast asleep into dreamland.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...I didn't think about that. Ah...well Jaz seemed so happy and that big smile when I said Ok told me he'd actually make something of it." Shou rolled his eyes when Naoko mentioned 'you know who'. "It's not like I'll ever mention it to Matsumoto-san. I bought that board with my own money. Not Smash. So I can do what I please with it. Oh...and yes, Jaz already promised me one. So it's all good." Of course, had this been Sai, he would have wanted a physical contract with Jaz and all the finer details on profit and shares. But this was Shou, who thought a verbal promise with a friend would be fine. Of course, Shou did understand that with people like Izo and companies, contracts were needed in regards to his music. Just sometimes he didn't think further than that. Usually that's where Yamada Haru came in. To keep Shou from doing silly things.

"Oh no...I'd never get rid of my Team 5 but it would be nice to have an independent team not under Smash's payroll. Two teams at an arena concert would be nice as well." Ok so sometimes Shou did understand the business at least as far as Izo was concerned in it...and Smash. But using that knowledge 24/7 was a crap shoot. "Yes...well they do adore me...and I them. They are a great team. I couldn't..." He paused as Ko came stumbling in.

'Working you too hard?' Shou rolled his eyes again and shook his head. "Goodness. If you think this is hard, your going to love the travel and touring." he was a little sarcastic with a smirk on his lips. Oh yes, it would be crazy but Shou lived for that.

"This quiz is about Kanji and spelling. It's not easy....I don't really want to study but Uncle Shou said I've got to keep at it so I earn my victory points. . Every few points I earn, earns me one song on different tour nights. I have to work hard so I can play one song on each tour night." Ko sighed and opened his book because he was uncertain of how he'd do on this quiz."

Shou flashed a smile, "See I'm being a good parent!" Or a tyrannical task master. Of course he did allow Ko to stay home and go in with Naoko so it wasn't all that bad.

"Maybe you could. I'll text my designer while I get my things." Shou walked out and picked up his phone while gathering his items he'd need at the studio. Upon returning he said, "There is a long strip of fabric from the Kagerou Kimono. It would make an Obi but not a full kimono. Unless it was a Ball and Joint doll. But as for the other materials. There should be enough to let a selection be released for the kimono. Mm...a new fabric is being woven at the moment for my costume I'm being fitted for soon. Interesting I can't wait to see that."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image

"I've only had chocolate and vanilla so... you should pick." Azriel replied with a small smile as his dark gaze remained focused on the stretching kitten.
So cute... so soft... so warm...
Suddenly though he was tickled and the bat couldn't help but try to wiggle away without waking the furball. That smile remained though as he grabbed Hiroki's hand and instead put it over his hip to rest against his back... instead of tickling him!
Course the hand didn't stay there because the older man got up to take some pain medicine... and thus Azriel made sure he himself was quite comfortable in the meantime. He didn't notice Hiroki watching him from the bathroom doorway. Once the other man was back in bed however, Katsumi moved just enough to put his arm over the man's hip, careful to make sure the kitten had space between them.
"I've been sleeping quite well lately. Plus it's nice and warm here... I don't think..." Katsu yawned. "I don't think I'll have any problems..."
Not long after Hiroki was asleep however, Azriel joined him in slumber.

By the next morning though, by the time Asato woke up... Katsumi was gone and off to work.
Hiyokomame was still asleep on the pillow, but there was a small piece of paper in the spot that Azriel had vacated.
A note!
Of course said note was written completely in Hiragana... making it easy to tell who it was from.

Gomen, you were sleeping so well I thought to let you. I have to be at the studio early. Call me if you need anything.

User Image

"Good slave driver is more like it..." Naoko teased with a wink. "Points ne? Do you get points for other things than studying or just that?" he asked, rather curious.
Would Ko get points for picking up his room or making breakfast? Would he get points for getting his bath on time or going to bed without arguing?
So many things could wrack up points... and seeing how Ko was a very good boy, the blond figured Shou had set the point goal quite high.
"Then I'll use the strip for an obi and design a kimono around it as a special auction item." the pianist spoke as he downed some more coffee.
Thankfully the caffeine was starting to help his headache a bit.
"I can design something else with other left over fabric from your previous costumes too... so there would be two kimono to auction! One for each of your different sets. How's that sound?"

User Image

Some time around four in the morning... Akihiko had finally fallen asleep.
Of course, some where near nine he woke back up.
Still no Izzy.
It wasn't like he expected his partner to be there... but it only confirmed the realization that Izzy was beyond pissed this time.
Sighing, Narcissus got out of bed, wearing nothing but a black robe, he went upstairs and fixed some breakfast. There was a new instrumental song all written and ready downstairs... and another song with newly penned lyrics and score that he wanted to work with the team on at the studio today.
Something a little more peppy for the opening of the tour he was planning.
Life, for the moment, seemed more normal. He was alone... which was perhaps the most normal thing to him in the world.
It wasn't that he didn't enjoy Izzy by his side. He loved the man dearly. But it was, for once, a bit of a relief that he could just dwell in the early morning silence.
Eventually though he turned on the television in the kitchen and checked on some news while he was eating.

"And today we have a bit of news from the SMASH studios. It seems their top artists are working overtime lately. Shou-san's newest tour is set to open soon... and there's breaking information in regards to a new project by an unknown new talent."
"That's right. A spokesman stated in a phone interview this morning that this new star is working on a 'family friendly' persona that SMASH will be debuting in a special PV. Here's some of the phone interview."

"So we've heard news that SMASH has a new artist."
"Yes, we do. We're hoping they will shock the music world. But in a good way."
"Can you give us more details? An artist name perhaps?"
"No, actually... You'll have to wait and see like everyone else. It's a secret. Only a few people at SMASH even know about it."
"What sort of music will they be doing?"
"Mostly Pop with a light fun air to it. Songs that make you happy and that sparkle."
"Sparkle?"
"Hahahaha, yes. Sparkle. That's how our new artist described the songs. You'll see what we mean when the PV is released."

"Sugoi! I can't wait to find out just what SMASH has up their sleeves this time."
"You and the rest of Japan. They've been pushing out big new acts, the most recent being Azriel-san and his gothic horror and shock shows."
"And what about Ohayou?"
"Well, Ohayou has recently debuted two new stars. Izzy Lucky who was previously under contract with the company as Narcissus-san's manager... and a new talent named Tanaka Michi."
"Does this mean Narcissus-san needs a new manager? I'd love to have that job."
"Hahaha, well no. It seems Lucky-san continues to manage their top billed star on the side. Also, we've got Nakai-san on tour right now and his show is really like a club gig on a grand scale thanks to his guitar skills. He'll be a hot one to watch too for more good things to come."
"And what about Narcissus-san? Any news on him?"
"Actually, Ohayou has been rather quiet about their top star. There are rumors that he is in the planning stages of a tour, but we'll have to wait for an official press release to get more information."
"In other entertainment news..."

Sighing, Akihiko stood up and put his plate in the sink, quickly doing the dishes. He knew he needed to talk to the press about his plans... but the young tiger wanted things more solidified before making any official statement about a tour.
Besides... right now Shou was the talk of the town with his upcoming tour.
Narcissus had enough sense not to try and steal the spotlight away until his rival was actually ON tour.
He dried off his hands, sending a text to Yammi and Jaz and the crew, asking them to meet him at the studio around 2. He also let them know that they would be getting, yet again, more music.
But first... Akihiko had a few stops to make.
Thankfully, it would only take a few moments to make a call for an Ohayou car.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

While Shou was getting his things, Ko sighed as he looked up from his book. "You're right! He is. But yes, I get points for cleaning and other things. But mostly studying. I work hard to get the extra points because sometimes my quiz and tests aren't perfect. The cleaning and other things aren't as many points as the school stuff. Yamada-san made the point system." Yes, Shou was a slave driver but Haru was worse. Obviously Shou wanted to make sure he didn't screw things up so he had his assistant draw up everything like a contract for Ko.

Shou nodded as they spoke about the kimono. "Alright...sounds good. We will see what you come up with. But...make sure it's made really well...I know that my designer will want to see what you create with the fabric that was woven for the costumes that were made for me." He knew his designer was terrible picky about the fabrics. And it was a rarity that the designer would allow anyone to use even a portion of the fabrics beyond his own designs.

But soon Shou had left for the Studio leaving Ko and Naoko to their devices. And almost before he could get seriously into his session with Team 5, Izo had called and asked him to come up to his office. Yamada glanced over as Shou and Izo tried to discuss how coming up to the office would take too much time from his work day in the studio. As the diva started to fuss, Izo finally decided to meet the man in an office in the Engineering Dept of Team 5's staging area.

At this point, Izo called up Azriel and told him if he wanted to make a pitch about touring with Shou then to meet him at the same office asap.

Shou returned to work as soon as he hung up the phone, he took the stage and Yamada started to directing the effects with the team. They were working on the Dark Theme's effects with Shou's music so everyone was on their toes.

By the time Izo arrived at Team 5 section he could already hear the sounds of music and various team members calling out different effects and questions over the mics. They were a superior group.

Upon buzzing the door, Izo waited and finally the red light turned blue as Kaito opened the door. "Oh...Matsumoto-san. Ah Yamada-san told me to meet you and...mm...take you to the office. I'll let Shou-san know you're here. Ah...would you like something to drink?"

Izo smirked, "Sure Kid. A lemon tea would be good. And...bring a bottle of cold water for Shou."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"CUT!"
Sighing, Katsumi about fell over when he got to his chair. The young man yawned, completely exhausted... and he'd only been working on the PV for three hours!
But he'd gotten to the studio early... had woken up early and gone to bed late. Plus, singing always exhausted him after a while.
So the vocalist sat down... carefully... in a chair that had the word "MI-CHAN" scrawled on it in sharpie. He pressed his hands onto the apron, trying not to get it too smooshed as he waited for the PV's director to fix a lighting issue.
The bat was dressed like a princess in a pink and white fluffy apron. He wore a wig that cascaded blond hair down almost to his waist... and the makeup...
Koakuma Ageha style was hard to pull off and so Azriel had been forced to explain meticulously to the stylist exactly what he wanted with this new persona of his.
A female pop idol princess persona.
Nice and family friendly with cute dresses and not scantily clad or giant cleavage.
Well... no cleavage actually. But somehow the dresses made it look like he... like she... just had really small boobs.
"Katsumi-san, would you like something to drink?" one of the assistants asked.
Azriel nodded, happily accepting a bottle of cold tea and drinking a few sips, mindful of his costume and makeup. But then his phone, which was sitting on a table next to him, started buzzing.
Dark eyes, well no blue eyes now that he was wearing contacts, looked at the text from Izo. He sighed and stood, high heels clicking on the floor.
"Director! I'll be back in a bit. Something important has come up!"
The director frowned, folding his arms over his chest, clearly about to ask what was more important.
But Katsumi smiled, "Matsumoto-san needs to speak with me asap." he said pleasantly, his voice the only thing that really betrayed right now that he wasn't a woman.
The director nodded, knowing that anything Izo wanted took precedence, and quickly Azriel took off from the shooting studio and heading toward the Engineering Department of Team 5.
He managed to walk into the office, via a different route than Matsumoto... at the exact moment that Kaito was about to go get something to drink for the spider. Luckily Katsu had brought along his own drink.
Azriel smiled to Kaito and raised a hand to wave. He didn't say anything though... wanting to see if his friend would even recognize him at all.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

In the early morning, Izzy got up, showered and pulled clothes out of his closet. He made sure he had that little box near by so Mr. Peeping Yuuji wouldn't see him undressed. Izzy couldn't get used to being spied on.

He hadn't slept wonderfully but the bed was much more comfortable than he expected. However, he deeply missed waking up to those warm arms around him. He wanted Akihiko's arms. However, he seriously couldn't just go home and completely forget what happened the other day. Well...yes he would go home but he wanted to go home not for cuddling but to straighten these things out.

Izzy was glad he took the time for himself because last night he would have said things in all the wrong ways if he had stayed. But...he wanted to connect with his fat kitten. He wanted to share those first days together rather than feeling all frustrated because his partner couldn't keep his rude thoughts from exiting his mouth.

Slowly he worked his way to the kitchen and stared at the coffee pot...He knew how to use this pot but he didn't have fresh coffee. In fact the coffee in this house was very old. Ugh. Izzy hoped to high heaven that Yuuji would bring coffee with him. "Bring Coffee Too!!" he called out then laughed because he was pretty sure the box didn't have a light on right now. "You know maybe I could make use of the spying...have Yuuji deliver coffee and breakfasts on the days Akihiko is an idiot and I end up here!"

He laughed as he talked to himself and turned on the TV to see the same news that Akihiko had been watching. "Yeah...I'm doing two jobs at once. Go figure...it's crazy. And No...he's not saying anything yet because he's still figuring it all out." Izzy sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair while talking to the TV. "Yes, and Nakai is awesome! He's going to be a top notch star. And he's an big flirt too...And...mm...dating Chiyou. Geesh....I hope that boy gets his act together soon. I just want him to be able to live on his own."

Izzy could talk to the TV all day when he was alone. Certainly he did it enough when he had worked in his office at Ohayou. The news was important to keep up on for all his stars....

"I need a frozen dinner!" Old habits died hard. But wait...Yuuji was suppose to bring sweets? Wasn't he?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

While Shou was still on stage, Kaito guided Izo down the hall and into the meeting room. "You should be comfortable here while I go get the drinks and..." That's when Kaito noticed the....woman. "OH...hey, umm...sorry but this is a private office. Are you one of Shou-san's Bees? He's not seeing anyone today but...wait..." He stopped and stared for a long moment.

"Um....K...K...Katsu-san?" He used the honorific since he was in front of Izo.

Izo laughed and plopped down into a comfortable chair. "Guess the makeup artist did a good job if you're fooling him."

Kaito blushed because he hadn't expected this at all!!!

------

On stage, Yamada was calling out directions and getting notified in one ear that a woman had entered the studio. "What?! Wait... Shou-san...Did you have a female dancer coming today?"

"No..." Shou called back as he turned around covering his eyes just enough to see Yamada in the audience. "I have a couple girls coming at the end of the week for the PV...but not today."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel smiled and tilted his head to the side slightly, completely in girl-mode at the moment...
Except his voice.
It didn't try to be girly. He'd had enough of that with singing earlier.
"Took you a while, ne, Kaito-kun?" the bat asked, that smile turning into a bit of a smirk. "What do you think?" he spun around, grabbing the edges of the dress in a cute spin and bow. "Guess I make a convincing girl, ne?" his eyes flickered over to Izo and the young man laughed, "Too bad you knew what I was doing. I would've liked to see if I could fool you too, Matsumoto-san." he teased with a wink. "I guess this is about seeing if Shou-san will let me open for him, ne? Mmm... I hope I don't scare him. Maybe I shouldn't say it's me up front?"

User Image

User Image

Yuuji was a TAD bit late.
He hadn't meant to be... but the traffic had been murder AND the pastry shop had run out of the Danishes that he'd wanted to bring for Izzy... and he'd been forced to stand around and wait twenty minutes while the next batch was finishing in the oven.
So when Takagi walked up to Lucky's apartment, a bag of goodies and his briefcase in one hand and a drink carrier of four cups of coffee (two for each of them, one with vanilla hazelnut creamer and the other with chocolate fudge creamer)... he actually had to knock on the door with his foot!
He'd passed the security guards on the way up, and thankfully neither of them men had been standing right outside Izzy's door. That would've been a dead giveaway. They had kept themselves out of sight... and thus out of mind. Very professional... and Yuuji was glad for that.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well yeah..." floundered Kaito as he tried to over come his own embarrassment for mistaking Katsu for a woman he didn't know. "You're pretty. I mean yeah...you're definitely beautiful. I don't know what to say...didn't expect this at all."

"Nah...you couldn't have fooled me, Azriel. You smell like...lavender." he winked and the glanced at Kaito. "Get a move on. I don't have all day.."

"Yes sir!" answered Kaito as he scrambled out the door.

"Yeah...it is. I wanted to catch Shou before he went into full blown diva and was impossible to connect with. He's already about over the edge again and he'll start driving me to drink. Always happens around this time in the tour set up. So...yeah. We're talking with him now before tour fever takes him completely over. Mm... I wonder if he will guess who you are..."

It didn't take long for Kaito to get Yamada and Shou...and the drinks he promised. Soon Kaito was opening the door to the office and letting the other men walk in first. Shou was definitely in a diva peacock mood. It was easy to read without reading. He was wearing a specialized costume obviously not a tour costume but one that Izo had seen before. It was a work costume that had special protective coatings for various effects plus hooks for practicing flying over the stage and other key equipment. Shou was also wearing a lot of make-up but not a mask today. However, his hair was bound back and hidden in a hood connected to the work costume.

"Ah Shou, you're doing effects today. I see why you didn't want to come to my office." Izo said as Shou leaned against a wall, then took the drink Kaito handed to him.

"Yes...it's difficult enough getting unhooked so I could attend this meeting. So...what do you need?" Shou was straight to the point. His assistant didn't speak at all but Yamada eyed the woman in the other chair. If Katsumi looked at the man, he wasn't fooled. Of course, like Ishihara You, this man seemed to let nothing slip by.

Shou took a brief look at Katsumi, then glanced at Izo then back at Katsumi then back at Izo.

"Now Shou...why don't you take a seat..." Izo offered.

"Ah...no I'll stand for now..." Shou answered.

Yamada rolled his eyes, "Shou-sama...sit. You'll be pacing if you don't."

Yes, he was already in diva mode and Izo could have groaned if he wasn't going to try to pitch Katsumi as a tour opener. "So...this is Mi-chan. And I believe I sent you her samples. Have you had a chance to listen."

"Listen?" Shou sat down because Yamada had said so, and he looked up to the ceiling. "Ah...I did...very shortly between point A and B..."

"Yes, well, I'd like her to open for you on your tour." Izo replied the glanced at Yamada.

"Yes, Shou-sama listened to the samples. But...what makes this a good opening act for this tour?" he asked as he looked over to Katsumi expecting him to explain.

God only knew if Shou realized that the woman was Azriel. He seemed on his own planet. And thus hard to read one way or the other.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy opened the door and Yuuji was greeted by two sounds. "Hello Yuuji." and the growl of Izzy's tummy."I was beginning to wonder if you were making it today."

He let the man into the house offering to help take some of the weight of things from him and place them in the kitchen. "Oh...coffee. Thank god. Finally..."

"So...your morning must have been crazy...your pretty late. I almost at a frozen dinner." said Izzy as he looked over the goodies. "Ooh...danishes. Yummy!" He took a cup of coffee and sighed as he sipped. "Mmm..it's hot too."

Izzy offered the man a seat as he took a danish and plopped down in a comfy chair in his living room.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games