Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You had a... oh..." Katsumi tilted his head to the side until he realized that Hiroki had been talking about him. "You still have me, Asato-kun. I'm just not the way you want me to be yet. Don't act like a kicked puppy. You can still hold me and sleep with me, baka..." he rolled his eyes, setting down his chopsticks.
Azriel had almost finished the second bowl. He sighed and leaned back in the chair, quite full and content now.
Much like a cat...
"But then you'll have two kittens to babysit when I go on tour if Kaito-kun gets one too, Asato-kun."

User Image

User Image

Yuuji sighed, "If you really want help I could always come by and tie him to a chair and make him talk to you. Might be easier than dragging him to a psychologist... or risk said psychologist getting kicked out of his house." the man spoke, staring up at the ceiling. "But yeah, he's had that problem since he was a kid. I remember once he shot his mouth off to his father about Katsumi... Yuriko told me about it not long afterward... and Akihiko was sporting a nice bruise for days afterward. He's... emotional and speaks his mind. Some say that's a blessing. I say it's a curse really. I'm actually surprised he hasn't gotten a taxi or called Michi or myself to take him to your apartment by now. You must've said something to get him thinking, you know."
But then the man laughed, "It's a dog. Naoko's dog actually. Seems like Ryuukaze thought that the puppy would help Chiyou heal a little so he'd loaned them the dog. It's really cute though. A tiny toy girl parti poodle. She's... a barrel of energy though. I bought one of those motorized hamsters and stuck a clean sock on it and she's been chasing it around the house while I ate dinner. Really well housebroken too."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:59 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Mm...I can? Well...I'll take that." Although the part Hiroki wanted back the most, he couldn't have...right now. An d he wasn't sure he'd ever get that part back. But he'd wait and hope. "I know...and if I got a cat myself, I'd have 3 so maybe I shouldn't get one...unless some little guy decides it really needs me." The kitten he wanted though was right in front of him purring with a full belly.

"So...would you like me to show you around my home? Or would you like to go up to see the kitten." Hiroki asked as he looked down feeling the buzz in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and looked at Akihiko's message then sighed before answering.

I know you're not always a nice guy. But you should treat friends the way you want to be treated. I'm sure you don't like it when people are rude to you. Right?

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"As if that would help. Seems like I'm always working hard trying to figure out unique ways to get him to open up, work things out...Thank god my only big problem is a fear of showers and the beach right now. And I'm working on that." Izzy got up and put the ice cream in the freezer because he wanted to save some for tomorrow. He'd have eaten the whole dang thing had he kept it in his hands.

"Oh I know what I said to get him thinking. I reminded him of what happened to me...and why." He didn't explain it because he knew Yuuji would know exactly what he spoke of."I live with him, I'm his partner. He never thinks of me when he's shooting off his mouth. He never thinks of how he's hurting people. Well I reminded him of how he's hurt others. I was the one bowing low today and he really didn't seem to notice. I had to put my foot down somewhere."

"A poodle? Seriously? Oh boy...well mm.. I really do hope that it is housebroken. Shou seemed to take the mouse ok because it lives in a habitrail but a dog? However, I bet Naoko misses her. I think I can barely hear her over your phone." Izzy chuckled and shook his head wondering if he really wanted to be the bearer of that news to Shou. Maybe it was best to call Naoko and tell him first so he could ease the Diva into the idea?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

"Ouch..." Takagi sighed, actually wincing when he heard the tactic Izzy had used. That was brutal... no wonder Akihiko wasn't running off after his lover...
"Look just..." he sighed again, rubbing his tired eyes for a moment. "He never thinks about others unless he thinks about them selfishly. Surely you've noticed that before now. Change takes time, Lucky-san... At least he's stopped trying to beat people's skulls in... But..." once more he sighed. "I actually take your side in this, Lucky-san. I'll talk to him... might want to tie him to a chair though just in case he gets pissed." Takagi laughed softly, knowing that his cousin wouldn't like anything he had to say. "And... I think it's time I showed you the tape... You deserve to know who hurt you, Lucky-san. Hideo is safe right now and... well... the one responsible isn't among the living any more so there's nothing you can really do. That wound needs to be closed... and maybe if it is... maybe that will help him some, ne?"
Yuuji glanced to the puppy. "Yeah, I might call Oumori-san tomorrow and give him the heads up. I had to pull the dog out of an empty pizza box earlier. Told you my place was messy."

"Kitten or House... I like both..." Azriel frowned, trying to decide for a moment. "You shouldn't be walking around so much just yet so lets go back to the kitten and get some sleep, ne? I have to be up early and in the studio, remember? Besides... you live here now... I can see your place any time. Right?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Alright. Then why don't we go upstairs and join the little guy." said Hiroki as he rose from the table. It took him a little bit to get up the stairs but at least Katsu was there. " I have a feeling it will be a while before I can go into the office. Guess I will be working from home. ".

He opened the door to see right below his feet the tiny kitten. Hiyoko mewed loud as he could trying to get their attention. "Maybe you should show him the litter box and see if he is hungry too before bed. His things are in the bathroom."

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes...I know change takes time but he's a grown man that also needs to take some responsibility for his actions. This isn't high school. Yes, and I'm proud of him for not beating on anyone nowadays however, I'd like to keep some of my friends. Usually I talk to Shou more often and well...I know he's busy with his tour prep but I get the feeling he's been avoiding me in some ways. And yes, I believe that Akihiko caused that. Might not affect Akihiko because he gets jealous about Shou but it affect me because Shou is my friend. I'm seriously tired of being the one to take all the hits because of his lack of consideration for others." Izzy walked into his bedroom as he spoke and found his electric blanket. He hated being cold and usually Akihiko was right there to keep him warm. Maybe he should have rephrased that thought. He hated a lonely bed...But he needed space tonight and maybe tomorrow. He was a stronger man now!

"I doubt he'll listen to you. You've probably told him a million times about these flaws." Then he stopped in his tracks. "The tape...ah...that bit of misery in my life. You know...if you're going to show me that. I'd like it to be in private. Just you and I. I don't want to deal with Akihiko's reaction as well as my own in the same place."

"Yes, call him and prepared him first. That way Shou doesn't get a surprise that he can't handle. I think Naoko has his own apartment. Maybe he'll start living there again in time." He didn't ask any more about the tape. Although he had heard that part that the man was dead. Good. Well at least that was one thing he'd never have to fear again. "Alright, well I should let you go so you can finish dinner. And..mm.. the security men are outside now. Geesh...it's an apartment Yuuji. Are all 5 of them outside my door?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

"Then my best suggestion to you, Lucky-san... is don't apologize for him. When he does something stupid, cuff him over the back of the head, embarrass him in turn, and tell him to apologize. It isn't your duty to make his errors right UNLESS, and this is ONLY IF, it pertains to his music and career. If he ******** up then as his manager yes you do need to apologize. But not to his friends, Lucky-san. Not to your friends. We both know he has some sort of tact because when he's in front of the camera he's a charmer. It's his day-to-day life that we must worry about really... And I know you don't like violence but I'm not saying hit him so hard he falls over. Just a cuff, nothing to jar that oh-so-delicate brain of his. Make him feel the embarrassment and he will eventually learn to shut it."
Yuuji sat up, checking on the puppy. "I'll bring the tape over to your place in the morning then. I'm taking the morning off so I'll have the time... but I'm sleeping in some so don't expect me over there at the crack of dawn. I'll bring brunch too. Akihiko will be pissed that he doesn't know but... too long have I kept this secret and I don't want to keep it any longer. You both deserve to know. You deserved to know long before now."
Laughing, Takagi shook his head. "Ah, Lucky-san... not all five men are outside your door. Three should be at various points on the block while two remain outside your residence. If anything should happen though, call me immediately. I.... well I know how much you like privacy but your safety is more important to me. I bugged your apartment. I may check in every so often, and you'll know I'm watching because there's a small black box next to your television that will light up when I'm logged in. But to be perfectly honest, I don't get a kick out of watching you lounge on the sofa eating sweets and watching television. I just want you safe, Lucky-san. So if there's anything at all you need. Call me. Don't hesitate."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Azriel rose too, coming to Hiroki's side to make sure the man was alright. He was worried for Asato, and though one might think it odd... it made perfect sense to the bat.
The elephant of Ohayou belonged to him, after all... he didn't want what was his to be hurt.
"Maybe you should sleep on the first floor so you can bypass stairs altogether?" Katsumi asked as the older man opened the door.
Dark eyes widened and the bat immediately knelt down, picking up the kitten. "Hiyokomame-chan... you should be asleep, baka." but he pulled the furball up to his face, nuzzling it. Sure enough, the kitten clambered up onto Katsu's shoulders and nestled itself against the man's neck. Azriel kept a hand up there to make sure the little guy didn't fall down, just in case.
"Come on. Let's take you to your potty and then we'll go to sleep with Asato-kun. Would you like that?"
The kitten mewed loudly and Katsumi laughed as he took the tiny guy into the bathroom.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:25 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiyokomame-chan has needs. And one of them appears to be Y. O. U." Hiroki chuckled as he watched the kitten find Katsu's shoulder. It was cute to see the young man walk off with his now content little kitten.

Hiroki started slowly undressing and attempting to get his PJs on before Azriel was done. He had made it into some light weight pants but left his shirt off because it was actually more comfortable without considering his bandages

Inside the bathroom, the little kitten made his way into the litter box and started scraping around then squatted to pee. He looked rather funny in the big litter box. But then he turned and kicked litter over his spot and popped out of the box. The litter was actually nice solid clay pellets and underneath the box was a large pad that absorbed the urine. Much cleaner than the nasty dusty litter options. The kitten then walked over and ate some of the dry food that was out for him before turning to Katsumi and mewing.

Hiroki had crawled into the large bed and click on the remote for the TV across the room. He chuckled when he saw a repeat of the same PV concert show for Shou he had watched in the hospital. "Smash is really pushing Shou's future tour. I saw this one last week."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'm not going to any more and I suppose I could cuff him but it seems so immature, Yuuji. Heck, I sometimes wonder how equal our relationship is at times. He doesn't seem to mind messing things up for me and I'm the one taking all the consideration about his world. Yes, I know my job as a 'manager' is to make him look good and take it if he screws up. But our at home life shouldn't be like that too." Then he sighed as he grabbed a blanket. "Seriously, as many times as you've fought with him, cuffed him or otherwise has he changed at all? I'm not sure if it would even stop his problems and it might harm his progress. Because if I start hitting him upside the head then that might give him the idea that his violence is ok again. I really don't want to go back down that road with him."

"Alright...the tape and brunch...sounds great. Well not exactly great. Brunch sounds great, the tape sounds like the end of a mess that may give me another can of worms to consider. I just want that part of my life closed up. And I still sit here an think about Koyasu Aki putting me through this by holding back the info. And what he did to you....And...well then I think how Akihiko is so sad about the guy and how Hiroki-san was at the funeral. Koyasu Aki was a very two faced man. My life has plenty of misery because of what he did. But...I'm moving on. I just wish Akihiko could too."

"You what!? Bugged my apartment!" Izzy's wide eyes scanned around and saw the black box with the light on. Oh this was frustrating! And maybe the only blessing was that he could tell that the man was watching by that dang light! But still!. "Please don't mention what you do get a kick out of watching. This is my private home! I don't need anyone watching me when I've got 5 bodyguards hanging out all around." Izzy was a bit flustered and grumpy especially knowing now that there were cameras in this very room. "You better not have any cameras in my bathroom. And I don't want you watching while I'm getting ready for bed! I'd like some private ME time. And when did you get into my home? I didn't give you a key. I don't think I even gave you this address."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

It was 6 am again and Shou was already up. His schedule was packed and Ko was running down the hall in just his jeans trying to bounce into his socks."I'll get breakfast ready, Uncle Shou."

Shou smiled and shook his head. "Alright squirt. I'll bring down your shirt and where's your school book!? Did you do your homework?"

The boy paused and looked back at his room. "Oh no! I forgot to do some reading!" He turned around and ran back to his room. "I've got a quiz today. No!!!"

Shou rolled his eyes as he put on a mask of red that matched his outfit. Black Jeans and a red t-shirt covered with grunge designs. "I'll make...breakfast. Cereal! And I can manage the milk myself."

This was going to be another one those days except he planned on having a short time at a cafe with Izzy for the afternoon. It had been awhile since he had seen the manager without Narcissus hanging around. But today Izzy was free and Shou was looking forward to a little time away from the studio and sets.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 pm

"I hope Shou-san accepts my application to open for his tour." Katsumi was saying as he walked back into the bedroom, the kitten back up on his shoulder.
Kaito had never arrived with his clothes so Azriel, without asking really, walked into Hiroki's closet and grabbed an over-sized white button-up shirt. He was soon dressed in it, the shirt going almost to his knees thanks to the 2 inches taller that Asato was. Hiyokomame was on the bat's shoulder as he smiled, dark nails just barely peeking out of the shirt sleeves.
"I'm borrowing your clothes. Too cold to sleep naked." Katsu spoke, crawling into bed carefully and letting Hiyokomame lay down on the pillow near his head. "I'm hoping my application doesn't shock him too much... maybe I won't tell him it's me, hehehe."
Of course this was all some large part of his grand secret.
A secret that would be revealed tomorrow hopefully, to Hiroki at least.

User Image

User Image

People don't usually have the gall to be rude to me. Demo... I understand. I know what I said was rude and I shouldn't have said it... apologizing isn't my strong suit.

Blue eyes closed as Akihiko turned onto his side on the bed.
He had to do something to make it up to Izzy... something that said he was sorry...
But what?
Of course the young tiger had a few ideas... but he didn't know if they would be completely appropriate. After all, Izzy had never been THIS pissed at him before... which meant that whatever he did... just making a big plate of nachos as penance wasn't going to cover it.
He had to think bigger.
What other things did Izzy like though? Nachos... Yaoi... Him?
Him covered in nachos amongst a mountain of yaoi?
No he'd get in trouble for possibly getting cheese on the manga...

Then suddenly Narcissus sat up, a smirk on his lips.
He knew how to apologize... how did he always apologize?
Ongaku!

Thus, Akihiko spent the rest of the night composing a short piano song... and a talking vocal track accompaniment.
It was easier to apologize when someone wasn't staring straight at you...
And with this, he could be as honest as if he were merely writing in his own journal.

(((OOC: The song that Akihiko wrote is recorded on the Claimed Song lists but it's call "Taikakusenjou no kontorasuto" and it's from the OST for "Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%"... from the Bonus CD 01 I think it was. You'll have to wait til Izzy hears it though to know what's on it vocally, hehe.)))

User Image

"Alright alright, don't cuff him then." Takagi laughed softly, imagining the look on Izzy's face as he spoke. "Equal wasn't in his vocabulary until you introduced it, you know. And the fact that he's not sleeping with anyone but you says a hell of a lot. Not to mention you're living together. That alone is a big adjustment. His life isn't just about him any more. Give him time. He'll make mistakes... hell he'll probably piss you off like this more times than you'll care to count... but I don't think it's for a lack of trying. Change takes time, Lucky-san. I want you to think to yourself tonight and write down things that have changed with Akihiko so we can talk about it tomorrow. Then write down things you want to change. You have to look at the progress he's made and then think about the progress he's yet to achieve in terms of your relationship. After all... you did get him to stop smacking people."
Sighing, Takagi got up and grabbed his ipad, tapping on it. Suddenly, in Izzy's apartment, his tv changed channels and he could see Yuuji wave at him on the screen. "Yes I bugged your apartment. Just for emergencies. No there's nothing in your bathroom and I don't plan on checking the cameras often. I'm exhausted today." which was visible just by looking at him through the video fed into the television.
It was also clear that his house really needed a good cleaning.
"I promise that if you're changing clothes or naked, I won't look. And honestly... do you think I need keys? Hello! I'm working from Aki's office, Lucky-san. He has your address, thus I do as well. I've always had it though... just in case." Yuuji shut off the fed to the television from his ipad and logged out of the system. The light on the box beside Izzy's tv turned off... an indicator that he wasn't being watched at the moment. "You can carry that box around too if you'd like. It's wireless. That way you'll know when I'm checking in because the light will be on. Tomorrow I'll be sure to bring you something really sweet for brunch to balance out the sour of the video. How's that sound?" Takagi asked with a smile. "Get some rest. We'll close that door of your life and let you get over it. Not much I can do in regards to the tsunami though... that one you'll just have to really work through yourself, Lucky-san. Oyasumi nasai."

Naoko half fell down the stairs, finally catching himself on the bottom step by the railing and swinging his body into the rail to keep from falling further. He groaned slightly, putting a hand to his head.
The young man had a headache, though why was beyond him. Even light hurt... so he was wearing sunglasses... which had been partly why he'd missed a step and tripped.
Walking into the kitchen, he was wearing a pair of jeans that had holes in them near the knees and an orange t-shirt that advertised some type of American orange soda. "Ne, Shou-san... what's on the agenda for today?" Naoko asked, immediately going for the coffee pot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki glanced down at his phone just before Azriel popped out of the bathroom.

You have friends now.. So...a big difference in your world from back then. You can't treat them like the 'help'. Apologizing is takes more courage. But I think you can find that within yourself.

He put away his phone on the dressing table as he watched the little kitten all snuggled in to that neck. Hiroki wanted to be that snuggly too! "Touring with Shou-san would be a big break for you. Personally, I'd be thrilled if you get it. But as Ohayou's Chairman now...That part of me groans as I try to get my own company back together." He smiled a little as he watched Azriel return with his clothes on. "You know, I have PJs you could wear." But the over sized shirt was quite sexy in it's own way.

"Your application would shock Shou-san? Now I'm really worried what you're going to show me tomorrow. Because I can't see the Master of Fantasy being shocked by anything on stage." His arms slipped around Azriel's waist almost instinctively pulling the younger man close. "Ah..I've got to be careful with my chest." he grumbled a little realizing that he probably couldn't snuggle quite the way he wanted.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Equal is the way life is for Akihiko now whether he wants it or not. But I'll see about writing things down about his changes. Goodness you're sounding like a therapist, Yuuji." laughed Izzy as he considered going to bed.

"Oh he's done his fair share of pissing me off. I am owed several times that I could piss him off in return. But seems like I've just too much sense to do something that silly. And I did get him to stop smacking people. Definitely a good thing in my book of Akihiko." He blinked for a moment when the TV switched. "OH wait! You also can show yourself here! Geesh! Great...I'm going to get some duct tape and cover all those cameras! You better not peek in on me too much. And...whoa..your house is a mess. And how will you know I'm not changing unless your peeking on me. Peeking Tom. I'm going to start calling you that." His arms crossed and he grumped a little more. Although he really didn't have the time to search for the camera right now.

"I am going to carry that box around! Dang it!" he grumped some more and then paused, "Sweets? Yes...I'd like some sweets. Quite a few because I'm already dreading what is on that tape." He tried very hard to keep himself upbeat but inside the idea of clearing up this one thing really made him wonder what he'd be thinking afterwards. Who was it? And...that person was dead now. So probably a thug of some sort but still...

"Oyasumi nasai, Yuuji...." he said with a quieter tone and hung up the phone. Yeah..it was time to get to bed now. And once he was in it, it took him awhile to get to sleep worrying about the tape. He missed Akihiko already....and his new kitten.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou glanced at Naoko looking him over as he came into the kitchen, "You alright?" he asked because he heard the noise on the stairs.

He was pouring milk over cereal bowls and had a couple waffles popping out of a nearby toaster. "The greek yogurt and fruit is on the table. Ah...and I tried to make coffee. I hope it isn't too strong."

He pulled the waffles out of the toaster and put them on the plates then popped another one in for Ko. "Today is set testing in the main theater of Smash. The Dark theme today and tomorrow and the next. The Light theme early next week. We get to sit on our butts on the audience floor as our music is pumped through and all the effects and lights go off. Then we get to go on stage tomorrow and sing through a set with the effects and lights and screens. Oh and of course then we get to try out the various mirrors and other props practicing where I go and went.."

Shou yawned and nodded a little, "I''ve a PV to do this week too...So you'll have a free day on Friday. While they are filming me in various costumes. Oh..and Ko is running late. He forgot to do his homework."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:19 pm

"Mmm... I have a headache." Naoko replied, rubbing his temple gently as he poured some coffee.
It smelled really strong, but that was okay. He'd just sweeten it nicely.
"I think Narcissus-san popped a blood vessel in my head... that man is beyond rude." sighing, the blond sat down at the breakfast table. "Oh wow, you're making breakfast? Mmm... well I could always bring Ko with me to the studio and we could "pretend" that I'm nursing a horrible headache so I was late. Oh wait, might not be pretend, ne?" he teased with a smile. "But at least that way Ko might be able to finish his homework?"
The pianist listened, nodding slightly. "Friday off. Got it. I'll work on my "manly" project on Friday then." he spoke, knowing that he had to get everything finalized.
It was coming down to the wire really.
"Have you figured out who's opening for your tour, Shou-san? Are there any applicants yet? I wouldn't mind applying, you know. Mmm which PV are you making?"

User Image

"Well... I sent in the application yesterday so I'm eager to see what he thinks. It's a rundown of the songs I would be performing and a few in-costume photos. There's also a song snippet from the PV that I'm shooting tomorrow. He's doing a light and dark set both so I've even prepared for that." Azriel winked, snuggling in against Hiroki, though he was very mindful of the man's chest wound.
Black nails rested lightly on the bandage.
"I'm sure he'll pick me though... Izo wants me to do this too so that'll carry some weight. But... I'll get awfully lonely on tour without you for Hiyokomame..." there was a slight pout on the bat's lips as dark eyes looked up into the elephant of Ohayou's own gaze. "And don't groan. You've people working hard, ne? Any idea what my brother has up his sleeve? Surely he's going to tour soon too, isn't he?"

User Image

User Image

"Therapist? Maybe I do... then again I've usually always been level headed about most things. You just had the unpleasant opportunity to see me at my wits end lately." Yuuji replied with a slight laugh.
Normally he'd never have done some of the things he'd done lately... especially in regards to Akihiko. But things had become so stressful until he knew Hideo was safe.
"Just change clothes in your closet. It's a walk in. I didn't bug that because it has no windows. Only rooms with doors to the outside and windows have cameras." Takagi said matter-of-factly. "That way I can catch anyone trying to break in. Not gonna break in from your closet now, are they? And unless they can shimmy through the plumbing, your bathroom's safe too... same with the utility closet."

It wasn't long later that Yuuji hung up. He stared at his phone but then rolled his eyes and picked up the ipad.
Time to spy on his cousin...
To his surprise there was a kitten pair asleep on the bed... but no Akihiko. He scanned room after room until finally, the man found the young tiger in his studio.
"Working to get your mind off things, ne?" Yuuji spoke to no one in particular. "Least you're being productive..."
He switched off the ipad and finished dinner then promptly fell asleep on the sofa. Sleeping in his bed... his and Aya's bed... just didn't feel right anymore.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mm...if you sent it in yesterday then he'll probably review it today. I've heard that Shou-san is a very strict man when he's working so you'll probably hear from him soon. Or you might be called in to perform a song from the set to prove the style you're trying to work into his show." Then he titled his head on the pillow thinking about the themes, "Light and Dark. Not sure how you're Gothic horror show would fit into the light theme however, on the dark side you've got that in spades."

"Don't be sure...Do you know who else applied. And well, from what I know of Shou-san, he can become a particularly fussy diva." Then he frowned, "Yeah....it will get lonely without you too. Hiyoko-chan and I will be missing you terribly. I'd say take Hiyoko-chan with you but I don't know how Shou-san's tour usually travels."

He gazed down in to those dark eyes and leaned in for a kiss on those pouty lips into a slow romantic kiss before speaking again, "Yes..I know..My people are working hard. Nakai-san is on tour now. He's doing really well. I think he'll be very popular. Michi-kun's working with his new back up band and I'm hoping to have Michi-kun, Lucky-san and Narcissus on tour soon too. Your brother wants to tour and has been working very hard in the studio. He really does know how to put on a good show. I think he'll be happy to be in good health and performing again. It's in his blood. Isn't Ryuukaze-san is also on tour again? He has a new boyfriend doesn't he? I saw that on the gossip news a few weeks back."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou wasn't a coffee drinker but Ko and Naoko both drank it so he tried to accommodate. His chai was mixed and in a very large refillable QT plastic cup he had brought over from America. Yes, the size of the cup was massive compared to what could be found in Japan but Shou found it amazingly useful for long work days. "Yes, Narcissus is beyond rude. Not sure what Izzy sees in him some days. But...you could always pretend to have a headache. I'm sure Ko won't mind but Ishihara-san might be smart enough to know better."

He was amused by how strict Ishihara was as a tutor. Ko didn't get a break until recesses. Just like school, Shou imagined. "Ah..yes, well Ko usually does it but I wanted to help him while he tried to do his homework."

"And yes...mm.. I did get one applicant. Katsumi-san. And I've yet to look over his music and PV snippet but it seemed to be a solid application. You should put in an application if your wanting to open." Shou smiled lightly as he finally sat down with his waffle, cereal and yogurt. His breakfast was huge but he burned calories like a beast all day long.

"I am making a special PV. I think it will be the opening song for the Dark Theme...or the ending song. It's the X-ed out part of the Dark Theme agenda. You'll get to see it soon enough. I'm also going to be doing a special PV for the Light theme as well...next week. That song I know will be the opening to the Light Theme. It's already marked in the pre-production program." he sighed slightly and then finally took a few bites of his food. There were a couple songs on the agenda that he hadn't brought forth yet for practice and these appeared to be those songs. He had been fairly secretive about them because they had deeper meanings to the theme of his show. The Light Theme's opening song was called Lights. That much had been verified.

"What sort of stage show are you wanting to do if you put in and application?" Shou asked as he cut into his waffle that was covered now with maple syrup and butter.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

Azriel would've pouted at that statement but his lips were suddenly claimed and he couldn't really do much more. When the kiss ended though, that pout returned.
"Fussy or not I don't think he'd refuse. He knows what my dark persona can do... now he'll know what my light one can do too. If he's doing a Light and Dark set then who else is better equipped to match his theme, ne? Besides, I'm also one of the few higher billed stars not on tour right now. I'm free so to speak." the bat laughed lightly at that, curling his body in closer to Hiroki if that were even possible. "Mmm... don't know about Ryuukaze-san but yes I do think he has a new boyfriend. I've not met him... I saw him at Hayato-san's funeral but that was it." dark eyes closed as Katsu sighed softly. "Akihiko seems like a hard worker... when he wants to. Suppose he's like me and needs the right motivation. Then again... I'm motivated by the words that just keep tumbling around and around up there..." he indicated his head. "They have to get out and music is the perfect way to set them free... Beautiful words... sad words... happy words... heart breaking words... words of anger and rage and hatred... words of love and kindness and desperation... they all need to come out. Otherwise they're lost words... and that's really a shame, ne?"

User Image

"Ishihara-san won't know because I actually DO have a headache so it's not really a lie now, ne?" Naoko asked with a half smirk, leaning on the table before just basically head-desking it and laying there for a moment as he listened.
Shou didn't trust him with the information... which was a bit annoying seeing how he had to play the music itself!
"You could at least give me the sheet music so I can work on it on my day off, you know..." the pianist spoke, sitting back up and taking off his sunglasses, looking directly at Shou. "Just keep the lyrics secret. But it makes it less stressful on me, and probably the rest of your backup band, if you do at least give us our parts to practice. Less work for you too in the end because you don't have to sit there and scold us when we play a wrong note on a first go round." he teased slightly with a small smile. "Demo... I have a few songs that I was working on for a solo release... some just piano but most have lyrics. I just don't know how well it fits with your theme, Shou-san. So I hadn't really thought about my end of the stage show, you know? I did want to show off my kimono designs though."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes I suppose you are the best equipped. Light side? So you have a light side in music?" Hiroki smirked a little knowing this had to be a part of the 'new' family friendly that Azriel spoke of earlier. Hiroki leaned in again and stole another kiss. "You keep pouting and I'll just have to keep kissing those lips until you smile again."

"Yes, he does work hard when he's motivated. Words eh? So..I don't motivate you?" he teased playfully feeling that warmth up against him. God it felt good to hold Katsumi...mm....Azriel. He wanted to think it was Katsumi but that name really reflected what his heart wished for. "It would be ashame if all those words didn't get out of your cute fuzzy head."

"You seemed to have a similar need as a little boy I know. He said something similar about songs and notes to me." mentioned Hiroki as he started to relax. This warmth...so real. It felt good.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Then bring Ko later and you can use one of the cars to drive in unless you decide to come by train." said Shou between bites of yogurt and fruit.

It wasn't that Shou didn't trust Naoko. He just had something planned and he didn't want to tell the younger man what it was just yet. He wanted Naoko to experience. And actually, he expected Ko to play piano for this particular song. "Alright...I'll give you sheet music today but I believe Ko will play this one song for me or at least part of it. I had planned on giving the band too and No...I won't be leaving you in the dark forever. You'll have plenty of time for the music. Ko has been working on a few things for these two songs...so it should sound very good. He's been a little trouper helping me with a few key sound structures."

He leaned in on his elbow as he listened to Naoko talk about his music. He knew Naoko wasn't quite prepared. Well Naoko didn't have the proper crew to really get ideas pooled together. He hadn't tried to create a show on his own before. "Mm...well you already know my themes and the title of this tour. So what do you think about your songs and my theme? If you really want to try to open for me, then maybe plan a meeting with Team 5 and Hamu to go over your music and ideas. Since you don't have a Team of your own because you're not a true solo artist yet, you can talk to mine and see if you're ready to make that leap. It would be a good consultative experience for you."

It would be a lot like the brainstorming sessions that had kicked off Shou's grand sets and this theme development. Team 5's input was very valuable to Shou and Hamu. It made the stage as a whole come together with Shou's ideas and dreams. Plus they also reined in his dreams that were just a little too crazy. "If you end up not wanting to try to do the opening this time, We will create a traveling gallery of your kimono that comes with us from arena to arena. Of course, you'd have to have enough product to sell or enough pre-order materials and helpers to fit your guests into the costumes. We could limit it to the Bees in the fan club by lottery so you wouldn't have to have so many pre-mades to sell at each event. It's up to you though."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games