Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki stared into those eyes not knowing what to expect but then suddenly it was like Azriel had read his mind, "I'm sorry...it's hard not to think that way sometimes. I do love you and..mm...I'm trying not to be a jealous man. But you're very desirable catch so give me a little slack. It's only natural to want to keep you all to myself."

Then he paused and looked at those crossed legs. He wasn't sure what to say about duty or being twisted. Both seemed to indicate different reasons for sleeping around. Nor did he want to talk about Matsumoto Izo. He didn't want to think about what Azriel might be doing with him.

"I don't have anything more that could freak you out like that. mm.. I'm glad he made you happy. He really is a sweety." The kitten lay there with one eye open peering at them from the edge of the comforter. He kind of had the messy hair pirate look going on. Then the kitten yawned again and mewed.

"Just give me time to adjust. It's hard to change pace...and start over. But when I'm feeling better, I want to take you on a date again...and show you what you don't remember. We had a lot of fun that day before Aki passed away." He was thoughtful for a moment because that wound was healing and leaving him with a sense of closure and peace. Thank you Aki.

His fingers wrapped around Azriel's as he leaned in to steal a kiss from those pink lips. "Your good mood..makes me happy. And I'll miss you when you go to work tomorrow."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having his hand grabbed and a kiss stolen surprised Katsu and he blinked in shock but then smiled. "You'll take care of Hiyokomame for me tomorrow, won't you? I think he likes your bed... In fact, I..."
But suddenly there was a weird sound.
Azriel blushed as his stomach growled loudly.
"Gomen... I haven't eaten since this morning..." the bat spoke, a bit embarrassed about his sudden hunger outburst. "Maybe I should see if the butler can fix something for us to eat, ne?"
There was a small smile on his face. One that wasn't an act, thankfully.
"Are you hungry too, Asato-kun? What do you want for dinner?" Katsu moved to get off the bed but realized his hand was still grabbed and he froze. "I might be really late getting home tomorrow... so don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep in the morning. I've got a very VERY long day. We're shooting a PV actually." the young man looked back to Hiroki. "I think you'll be very surprised when you see it... and me." he giggled.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I do my best to take care of the mite. He'll probably sleep quite a bit with me. Mm... and if not hopefully I can keep him entertained while I work from home."

Hiroki winked as he saw that blush. That was a seriously cute thing to see on Azriel's face. "I think that would be nice. I am hungry. And...hospital food isn't as good as home cooking." The smile was even more welcome. He wanted to see more of those sweet smiles.

Of course he raised his eyebrow when the young man spoke of the PV. "So what sort of PV is it? That little giggle tells me that something is very different
about this PV."

"If you come here late, you'll need to buzz the gates and identify yourself with the guards. I'll let them know you're expected." he said making a mental note of that for later.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 pm

"Mmm... I'll probably still be in costume so your guards might not recognize me..." Azriel spoke, tapping his chin as he thought about it. "But I can't tell you what kind of PV it is or what I'll look like because it's a secret." the bat said with a teasing wink. "Big huge secret!"
Dark eyes went to Hiroki's hand. "Umm... you'll have to let go so I can go check on dinner." he spoke, that smile still remaining in place. "But I will give you this little tidbit to chew on, Asato-kun." Katsumi winked again. "This PV will be very family friendly."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"In costume? Ok. Well um... then show your Smash Id badge to the guards. It has your photo on it right? Or...call me. I'll keep the phone by my bed." Hiroki wasn't sure what sort of costume would be so hard for the guards to figure out who Azriel was.

"A big...huge secret." Hiroki blinked because while he thought that most PVs were secrets before aired, he wasn't going to tell anyone. But he laughed it off, "Ok...I'll wait like the rest of the world for this big secret."

His eyes followed Azriel's to his hand over the younger man's. He didn't really want to let go but his fingers loosened setting Azriel free. "Family....friendly? What!? You?" The look of surprise on Hiroki's face was priceless because those weren't the words he was expecting at all! "Now I really want to know! Dang it...you're being an evil tease!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Azriel hopped up off the bed and twirled around. "I know. But see... if I want to try and tour with Shou-san... I have to be family friendly. So I've made a new me." he winked at Hiroki, putting a finger to his lips. "There will be Azriel... and Katsumi. Both me. One for gore and another for safe wholesome programming. Kind of." the bat laughed as he headed for the door. "But don't worry. You'll get to see me in my costume day after tomorrow or really late tomorrow most likely... so just think! You'll be the first non-SMASH person to see the new 'me'. I think you'll like it." Katsu added with another wink before leaving the bedroom and heading downstairs.
He was stopped at the foot of the stairs by the butler, who politely said that there was tempura udon for dinner at the table if he and Hiroki wished to eat right now.
Nodding, Katsumi popped his head into the bedroom. "There's udon on the dinning table. Feel like eating downstairs?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"So you think you'll be able to convince Shou-san to let you open for him?" Hiorki asked then tilted his head as he watched Azriel twirl. "A new family friendly you? I won't believe that till I see it." He grinned with amusement as he watched the younger man.

All he could do is stare after Azriel as he left... "Wholesome programming? Mmm...but even Shou's tours aren't that...wholesome." He really didn't have a clue what sort of strange new and obviously exciting adventure Azriel was on. But he'd find out soon enough.

"Ah...sure. I just need to take the stairs slow." he carefully got out of bed and walked to the door. "Mm...I guess your kitten will be ok for a short time alone in here."

Walking down the stairs, he made it into the large dining room and slowly took a seat. More formal than he'd like but he guessed the butler was trying to be proper. "It looks delicious...." he said softly taking in the aromatic steam through his nose before tasting it. "What do you think?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Katsumi actually had sense enough to stand beside Hiroki and make sure the older man made it safely down the stairs. "The kitten's asleep so he can't get into too much trouble... least I don't think he can." the bat replied as he entered the dining room and sat down beside the elephant of Ohayou.
"It smells good... and I'm starving half to death so I'd take a big bowl of plain rice if that were all that was offered at this point." he joked, picking up his chopsticks. "Ittadakimasu..." Azriel whispered before grabbing that first bit of tempura sticking out of the pot... a sweet potato piece... and digging in.
"Oishii! Hot food is the best!"
Yes, Katsu was in seventh heaven with delicious warm food.
That obviously hadn't changed a bit.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki was actually thankful for Azriel's help going down the stairs. Everything felt like it was slowed down completely in his word. It would take some tiem for him to fully recover. He was having a therapist come in next week to start to help him gain better ranges of motions as he healed. He didn't want to become stiff.

"Ittadakimasu." Hiroki said with a smile noting how hungry Azriel was. He still hadn't gotten his head back to the idea of calling the young man, Katsumi again. He felt that it was a little too intimate for now. Even though things might indeed go that direction. Hiroki needed to take things slow.

"Mm...the butler is a very capable man. At least I won't starve. I should have given some food to Lucky-san before he left. But he said he'd eat out. Seems like he and Akihiko also got kittens because yours was infectiously adorable. I saw a photo, they have a Maine Coon and a Siamese. I don't think Lucky-san realizes how big that Maine Coon will get." Hiroki chuckled as he pulled out a piece of tempura ebi. "His kitten is a large tiger looking Maine Coon with larger ears. I can tell from looking at the photo that the tyke will be...a very large cat. But Lucky-san needs a friend like that I think. Akihiko's cat mm...he looks like many Siamese. Very elegant and sophisticated. Quite a contract to Lucky-san's cat."

He didn't mention Izzy's issues with Akihiko because those were matters left between the two men. "Mm... I need to send a quick text to Akihiko...Excuse me for a moment."

Hiroki pulled the phone from his pocket and typed in a message:

Izzy has gone to his apartment for the evening. I'm not sure what you did tonight but I want you to know he's going there."

He could only guess that Akihiko had been an idiot because Izzy wasn't the type to just walk out on a whim. Then he sent another text to Yuuji.

I am guessing you realize that Lucky-san has gone to his apartment now. Not sure what happened and I'm guessing that you've already sent men there?

Hiroki pocketed his phone again and picked up his spoon and chopsticks once more. "Umai....indeed." Yes...Katsumi's hunger for good food...was still there. That gave Hiroki something else to smile about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Looking up form his bowl of soup, Katsu smirked, "Hiyokomame inspired then to get kittens too? He is cute enough to do that... Who wouldn't want to curl up with something that adorable?" he asked, slurping down a noodle quickly before biting into a small fish cake that seemed to be floating at the top of the bowl and calling his name. "And why doesn't it surprise me that my brother decides on an elegant cat? Fits his stuck-up personality." the bat continued before diving back into the bowl.
Damn he was starving...
"I could eat ten of these, I swear..." the vocalist spoke, already half done with the soup!

User Image

User Image

Akihiko blinked, reaching over the edge of the bedside and grabbing his phone from the nightstand.
He had put the kittens to bed earlier... both of them asleep on Izzy's pillow, nuzzled up together cutely.
Blue eyes blinked then the grabbed his glasses, putting them on as he read the text. The young tiger frowned then sent a text back.

Oumori Naoko designed kimonos for us. I didn't like mine. Looks like a women's wedding kimono if you ask me. I shot my mouth off... was rude... so I don't blame Ruki for being pissed.

Sighing, Akihiko leaned back and stared up at the ceiling. He couldn't get Izzy's words out of his mind though...
Words about what had happened to him... words about the attack...
It had been his fault...

User Image

Takagi had finally sat down to dinner. Chinese takeout actually in the American style. He had a few cartons on his living room table, but his home was a mess.
The man hadn't had the chance to clean anything in over a month. He'd spent all his time at Ohayou or running around with Akihiko... and while Yuuji wouldn't have minded spending some time with Shou right now... he was just flat out exhausted.
Takagi needed a serious break... but with Hiroki still out of commission... thinks once again fell on his own shoulders.
Then his phone beeped.
Looking at the text, Yuuji groaned. He called Ohayou's security firm first, having them send a team of five over to Izzy's apartment... then he flat out called the man himself.
"Lucky-san? Are you trying to give me a heart attack? You should have notified me you were at your apartment. What happened?" Takagi asked as he ate a few noodles quickly.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes he did. I'm sure he will be adored by your fans too if you ever show him off. I want to promote the animal shelter charity a bit more. When I'm well I might go work there on a weekend and volunteer." The older man always had charities in mind. He had a good heart about helping others that needed it.

He sucked in another mouthful of noodles and slowly chewed. "Well, you know, cats pick their owners I think. Your cat was hiding in his cage until me and Kaito found him. When he came out, he was trying very hard to get attention especially with other bigger kittens in the front. He must have known that someone really needed him."

Then he glanced at Azriel's bowl and called for his butler. "I think we need one more bowl." The butler bowed and left then returned with a second bowl for Azriel. "Thank you..."

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was at home and curled up in front of the TV. Half asleep, his hands fumbled around to grab his phone. "Helloo...Oh..Yuuji..." He yawned and sat up then rolled his eyes. He hadn't really thought about security when he left the house.

"I'm here because your cousin has been a complete jerk tonight. And I didn't want to say anything I would regret. So I came here." Then he told Yuuji about what happened because he knew the man probably wouldn't be to surprised. "I was pissed. I don't know how to stop him from treating everyone like crap. And I had to apologize for him. I was so embarrassed that I didn't even know what to say. Naoko tried so hard and I had asked for something a little more feminine. I had thought Akihiko would be amused and playful about it...maybe dress up for me later. But no. And Naoko's a young designer. He should be encouraging him not berating his work. Good god!"

Izzy ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, "I'm sorry Yuuji. I was so angry I didn't think of calling Ohayou security. You know I don't like security all that much even though lately I'm sure I've needed it some days. I don't try to be trouble."

"Oh...but we've got new house pets. Two kittens at home. I wish I was home cuddling mine right now. But..mm..that might not happen for a couple days. I need time to cool off." admitted Izzy as he got up and walked over to his freezer to pull out a carton of ice cream.

"So...how are you? I mean I've not talked with you in a couple weeks since Hiroki-san being hospitalized. But I've noticed that you've been distributing funds from my account. So we're really going to make those boards that Jazz wants to create? "

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:34 pm

"Of course I'll show him off. He's too cute not to!" Azriel sighed slightly, staring at his almost empty soup bowl. "I wish I could eat and cuddle the kitten at the same time... Tell me more about when you got him." the bat spoke, looking up to Hiroki as the butler brought in the second bowl.
Katsu quickly started on that new bowl, feeling just positively starving still. As he thought about it though, the young man hadn't eaten much in the last few days... He'd been so busy after all... and burning a hell of a lot of calories with the spider.
"So he was really hiding? He's so small... I bet he was scared..."

User Image

User Image

"Akihiko's a moron sometimes. We both know that." Takagi spoke as he grabbed a bottle of tea from the table. "It doesn't excuse his mouth though. He's... not right. He hasn't been right since Aki died. Even I've noticed it. He says things more often without thinking... maybe some weird part of him just doesn't give a damn. No idea but I think you should take the time to talk to him about it. I mean, he hasn't said a word to me. Has he talked to you at all? All I see is him working non-stop... then again I'm no better. I haven't been home in three days... ******** exhausted at this point so I'm actually taking the day off tomorrow for the most part. Least the morning. Anyway... I've got a team heading to you. I'd invite you to stay with me for a few days but my place is a complete mess. I've been thinking about hiring someone to clean it. Wait kittens?!" Takagi sat up straight hearing that. "You got pets? Why?! Not that that's a bad thing, Lucky-san but it's just kind of... random. And why didn't you bring yours with you? Punishing him by making him look after two adorable fluff balls? Some punishment." Yuuji teased. "But yes we're doing fine in the funds department for the moment. Nakai's tour is going well so that's bringing in some revenue. I've talked to the department about the boards and they like the idea so I've given Jazz-san the okay to make a new one. Hopefully this will work out and we can test it on Akihiko's next show. Have you heard from Tanaka-san lately? I've been too busy to check in on him aside from the two security guards I have that are tailing him."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Then maybe I should show you the shelter where I got him from one day." said Hiroki as he watched the butler bring in another bowl. "Mm....well the shelter is out in Satima so it is a bit of a drive from here. There were several kittens in the cages too. He was in the back in a box hiding but started mewing when I knelt down and looked in his cage. He was the last of his litter I think because none of the other kittens were like him. Oh..and when I finally coaxed him too me, his tail curled up in a question mark. As if he were asking me if I had come to take him home." Hiroki smiled at the thought because it was quite charming.

"Some of the other kittens in the nearby cage were spoken for. There was a note at the top of the cage pointing out which ones. But he wasn't...so when Kaito-kun came up and saw him too, he said immediately that Hiyoko-chan was the right one for you. I think Kaito-kun wants a kitten too." he chuckled a little and finished his last bite.

"We bought all the things he'll require just starting out. Well, Lucky-san bought a few more things and brought them tonight. I had forgotten the cat bed and scratching post. So...Oh yes...There are instruction in my room about his care and feeding and shots so he stays healthy. He has an appointment in two weeks for kitty shots." added Hiroki as he picked up his ice water and sipped on it. "I hope you'll have time to take him. But if not, I will."

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

A big baka." Izzy muttered and grabbed a spoon for his ice cream. "You know I talk to him and talk to him and talk talk talk. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to the wall. That's why I'm here. I need to stop talking and let him figure out a few things."

He smiled a little as he stared at the ice cream then ate a spoonful. Mmm..... chocolate coconut almond. "We're all working non-stop trying to make things work. Oh but my aunt and uncle are home safe in LA. I've a conference call with them coming up in a few weeks about how things are going here."

"Ok..well you didn't have to send 5 men. That's quite a few. Ha...well hire someone to clean it. Then at least you won't feel like you're overwhelmed." Izzy pointed out as he ate another bite, "Yes...Kittens. Because Akihiko needed something to replace Hiroki's kitten. Because the man has been carrying him around the house in his hoodie. Had him perched on his shoulder. Buddying with him all over the house. I swear. The kitten had more loving time with him than me. So yeah we've kittens now and Akihiko is thrilled about that. Oh...well his punishment isn't the babysitting part. I'm staying here tonight. No one to snuggle with...and he certainly won't be happy that I'm not at home. I might catch up with Shou tomorrow. If he's able to slice off a small shaving of time for me. His tour is going to be huge. I want to see him before he takes off on that tour because he probably won't be in Tokyo for awhile afterwards."

Then he tilted his head and nodded, "Tanaka-san was in the studio this afternoon working on his music an talking with designers for the first album cover. He's doing fine I think. I know he's been sort of busy too. I'm glad Nakai is doing well on tour. I knew he would. I'm hoping Chiyou will be able to go back to touring as well one day."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:36 pm

"Well while you're recovering Hiyokomame should stay with you. I mean, you'll be moving slow for a while and I'm sure he'll want to sleep a lot. Perfect little pillow pal while I'm gone." Azriel spoke, stopping in his mad dash to eat.
Finally he was getting full...
"The last huh? So he was their little brother and all alone... yeah, I can see why you chose him for me. We've a lot in common it seems." Katsu laughed softly, "I noticed his tail. It's very expressive. Why didn't you get a kitten too, Asato-kun? I mean, you got me one and Kaito-kun wants one and both Akihiko and Lucky-san have one now... why not you?"

User Image

User Image

"So his he just not listening or is he ignoring you outright?" Yuuji asked seriously. "Well... if he was that attached to the kitten maybe that's part of his mood today? I mean yeah you guys got kittens of your own but he taught Hiroki's a trick, ne? That automatically makes it more endearing. I don't think change is sitting well with him either right now... so suddenly having the kitten around and then not and then now having a new kitten... it might be a bit much on him and he's just not letting you know it... at least not letting you know in a healthy way." the man added, setting down his takeout and stretching out on the sofa comfortably. "If you do decide to see Shou-san, let me know. I've got something I need to give him, well give Oumori Naoko actually. A little 'gift' from Nakai it seems..."
Said gift was running around his living room chasing a sock...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I didn't get a kitten because I have a...kitten...mmm...well did have a kitten before the surgery." He smiled softly and then said, "I wanted to make sure you liked him before I got any other little guys. I spent 10000 yen on him. And if for some reason, you didn't fall for him, I wanted to make sure I could take care of him." Hiroki was being practical and 3 cats might have been quite a bit for him to handle if Azriel didn't like them.

"Maybe I'll get one for myself when I show you the shelter. I don't know. I'm already working so much. But...well if I don't maybe Kaito-kun should have one. Your kitten might need a kitten friend so he's not always the only cat." It was a little easier when pets had other friends of their own kind. "What do you think?"

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well if that is the case I gave him a big change tonight. Seriously though I understand grieving but he's had a problem with opening his mouth long before Koyasu Aki passed away. This isn't completely new." Izzy sighed and leaned back on the cough with his container of Ice Cream. "Sometimes I want to take him in to see a psychologist just so he can work out his issues. I'm always working out his issues..."

"You got..a gift? Is it...a cat or dog?? I'm taking a guess since I just was talking about pets." He looked up at the ceiling trying to imagine it. "Oh boy. I wonder if that will set well with Shou. His house is like...mm...perfectly clean. For all his crazy life, I swear his house is spotless. I mean I know Naoko takes care of stuff too but...wow...even with Hideo-kun there it's really shiny." Izzy wasn't sure what to think of that. And he wondered how long Naoko would be living with Shou. Seemed like that Shou didn't mind too much while Ko lived there but lately, Shou had been a little distant. It was definitely because of the tour but they just hadn't talked much lately.

"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games