Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:43 am
I wonder....if I made a Got Goth thread in the ball, would anyone come?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:47 am
lurichan
I wonder....if I made a Got Goth thread in the ball, would anyone come?

I would ^^

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:55 am
All right. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:00 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11630435

There, it's half ad, half hangout.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:34 pm
TheFallenDark
Dr_lecter1988
If anyone needs me just Use AIM, because Diabo 2 is stealing my time
i havent played D2 in years is it still flooded with hackers?

The so-called "hackers" on Diablo 2 were never a serious issue. Maphack really had little effect, AA was only irritiating, and rust storms really prevented most of the duping. People always exaggerated the "hackers" on Diablo 2.

To show how addicted I am to that game, just talking about it makes me want to go play it for hours on end. I can resist, but only by remembering how easy it was to get to the top (and then there is nothing to do). That, and I am still afraid to go on Battlenet. Too many people stalking me.

P.S. Guild Wars is far better, but it keeps causing my computer to crash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:25 pm
Heya

Dearest Darling`

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:49 pm
Hellllooooo. My account went to s**t, so I had to get another one. So now I'm... Dizzy!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:52 pm
[ Dizzy! ]
Hellllooooo. My account went to s**t, so I had to get another one. So now I'm... Dizzy!

What happened? O:

Dearest Darling`

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:58 pm
deadly_demon
[ Dizzy! ]

What happened? O:

Gah... idiots who love to spam me and cause me havoc. I also had an art shop going up too, but I forgot to send someone their art over the x-mas break so I gots le account banned from reportage. Grrrr. Anyways, I'll have to scronge for my old outfit. I had a Ninja Headband in my other acount too... worth 100k! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:07 pm
[ Dizzy! ]
deadly_demon
[ Dizzy! ]

What happened? O:

Gah... idiots who love to spam me and cause me havoc. I also had an art shop going up too, but I forgot to send someone their art over the x-mas break so I gots le account banned from reportage. Grrrr. Anyways, I'll have to scronge for my old outfit. I had a Ninja Headband in my other acount too... worth 100k! crying

;.;
Sorry to hear

Dearest Darling`

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:49 pm
hey all, if anyone need me diablo 2 is still stealin gmy time so i'll be avalible via AIM and if anyone interesting pops on, give me a shout and i'll come hang out in here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:51 pm
zz1000zz
TheFallenDark
Dr_lecter1988

The so-called "hackers" on Diablo 2 were never a serious issue. Maphack really had little effect, AA was only irritiating, and rust storms really prevented most of the duping. People always exaggerated the "hackers" on Diablo 2.

To show how addicted I am to that game, just talking about it makes me want to go play it for hours on end. I can resist, but only by remembering how easy it was to get to the top (and then there is nothing to do). That, and I am still afraid to go on Battlenet. Too many people stalking me.

I don't use battle net, i find the stupidity of mosty people on there to annoy me, so the only multiplayer i use is direct connect IP with my friends  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:25 pm
Dr_lecter1988
zz1000zz
TheFallenDark
Dr_lecter1988

I don't use battle net, i find the stupidity of mosty people on there to annoy me, so the only multiplayer i use is direct connect IP with my friends

I quit Battlenet when I reached the top tier, but I could never imagine playing Diablo off it. Way too boring just having a few people to play with. You wind up missing out on too much of the game if you stay local.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:29 pm
i find that the challenge of finding all of one set of the higher sets in the higher difficulties is what keeps me with it.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:33 pm
oh that and i'm still trying to get all the way through hell difficulty with a hardcore character.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games