Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I picked a cat to suit my tastes." Akihiko replied with a wink. "And so what if I taught Asato's kitten a trick? It's a cute trick. I can't wait to see it try to crawl up his leg."
Okay so MAYBE there was a little bit of a mischievous reason why the young tiger had taught the black furball a few habits... He couldn't completely give up on teasing the man now... could he?
Smiling, Naoko waved to the Coon after it mewed at him, but then he carefully began to unwrap the kimonos.
"I'd much rather have you wearing them but... this will have to suffice. Do you have a kimono hanger?" the blond asked.
Narcissus nodded, "I'll go get it. I've got a portable stand in the back of my closet. One sec." he spoke, heading out of the kitchen and downstairs.
A few moments later he returned and set up the kimono hanger that had it's own stand. While Naoko fixed Izzy's kimono onto the stand, Akihiko focused on watching the kittens eat.
"This one I designed for you, Lucky-san." Naoko spoke, pulling the first of two kimono from the first box. "Actually, I designed two. I know you like blue so this was my original idea..."
It was a simple floral pattern of red and white Narcissus flowers that was obviously a bit more inclined on the feminine side, but it was still gorgeous.
( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/LegolasLover2003/RPs/Shounen POP RP/KGrHqNisFBsZUu-PJBQc49WB0wQ60_35_zps6f76a252.jpg )
He pulled out an obi to go with it. "Just in case you feel like wearing it with a more of a women's touch to it, you can tie it with this. It actually matches the pattern on Narcissus-san's own."
"Wait, you made us kimono? Why?" Akihiko asked, looking curiously at the displayed yukata.
Naoko smiled, "Because I have a side business designing kimono. Lucky-san asked if I would. To commemorate the end of your club gigs." the pianist replied, setting up a second kimono on the portable rack now. "This one however I re-designed because I thought you might want something a little more flashy, Lucky-san. So..."
It was green... and had HUGE Narcissus flowers adorning it.
( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=16355569 )
"Before you kill me, Lucky-san... I made this one because it has an island theme. I'm hoping that by looking at it, you'll remember the good you did in Hawaii... this one is sincerely a thanks from my heart." Naoko spoke with a bow to the man. "But... maybe looking at it, you'll also remember what you found?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Akihiko folded his arms over his chest, but he didn't say anything. Of course he was assuming that whatever Naoko designed for him would be more manly than Izzy's... simply because he was the more masculine of the two.
Oh how wrong he was...
Naoko opened the second box. "And this one, I designed specifically with Narcissus-san in mind." he smirked, setting up the third and final kimono.
"Hell no." Akihiko said bluntly, looking at the kimono as if it were the strangest thing in the world.
Naoko frowned slightly, "Why not? Lucky-san said he wanted to see you in something a bit feminine so..."
The kimono was purple... at least it appeared purple at first. The outer shawl was indigo whereas the kimono beneath was actually a pink. All over the kimono beneath were small purple, white, and pink Narcissus flowers... and an obi that matched Izzy's went with it.
( http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/japanese-wedding-purple-kimono-2010.jpg but with this pattern http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/6341056/il_fullxfull.303777918.jpg which is the same pattern as the obi for Izzy's )
Akihiko shook his head, "You really expect me to wear that? Are you both stupid?"
At this Naoko put his hands on his hips. "Yes I expect you to wear it. I spent three nights designing this one ALONE. Lucky-san wanted something special and I figured if it were just the two of you, what would it matter how feminine it looked?"
The young tiger arched an eyebrow, "If you hadn't noticed... I'm not a woman."
"Neither am I and yet you saw me at the Charity Benefit in that Hime Kimono." Naoko shot back.
Akihiko didn't reply to that and instead went back to staring at the kittens for a moment. "I'm not wearing it. It'd be better used for your business then sitting in my closet."
The pianist's amber eyes turned a burnt gold color as he narrowed his gaze. "You'll wear it. Because I'm not taking it with me. It is a gift. Apparently an unappreciated one at that."

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:01 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I love them. You did a great job. And I appreciate you designing them for us." Izzy was happy although the Island one was something he'd have to think about quite a bit because Hawaii was a mixed bag of memories. "They both are very nice." He smiled as he touched them and considered when he'd wear them. While he wasn't sure he would have chosen these themes, he did love the care that went into making them.

However, once Akihiko acted up like a child, Izzy's jaw practically dropped. As he turned to face his partner. His face got that look that went from happy to the 'OMG what just came out of your mouth Akihiko look.'

"No....he will wear it...and he will love it. And I thank you for taking such time to creating these for us. I appreciate such an effort that went into these designs." Izzy bowed low, low enough to show his own humility. Doing what Akihiko obviously would not do... "Meiwaku wo kakege gomennasai sumimasen deshita." Even Akihiko would not miss the extremely proper formal apology for the improper form of his partner.

Inside his head, Izzy could only think. Akihiko was an idiot. Again...not thinking! This was getting ridiculous. How many friends did his partner have to offend or hurt to get it through his head!?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

Naoko bowed back to Izzy. "It's alright. Really. I'm sure that given time he'll come around." the pianist spoke, though his gaze was still fixed on Akihiko.
Who seemed to be ignoring them both!
What the hell was his problem?!
Walking around both Naoko and Izzy, Narcissus stood in front of the kimono that the blond had made... and he stared at them. He might... MIGHT... wear the inner kimono but there was no way he was draping it in that purple lace. It being pink was bad enough... he really didn't like pink! Why couldn't it have been dark red at least?
"They are designed very well though... ne, Naoko-san... could I get a commission from you?" Akihiko turned around and stared at the man.
Naoko thought he'd fall over. "You insult me then you like them and want me to make more? Whatever for?!"
Narcissus smirked slightly, "I had an idea... which is why I was so quiet while Ruki was profusely apologizing. I need costumes from the Heian period for my next tour. Would you be willing to design the kimonos and work with Nikki for the rest of the outfits?"
Amber eyes narrowed, "I don't know... helping you kind of doesn't help SMASH."
"True... but all my fans will want to buy your kimono." Akihiko added, his arms still folded over his chest. "I might even wear this one for a special limited edition 100 print postcard for my tour. Then you can see me in it."
Naoko mimicked the older man's pose, "Apologize."
"Nani?"
"Apologize yourself. Don't make Lucky-san do it for you. You're a grown man so apologize when you make a mistake." Naoko scolded him.
For a moment... well... it looked like Akihiko might deck the shorter man. But then he smirked slightly. "Gomen, Oumori-san. I've no problem with your designs at all really. Just me in that particular lace-y bit... just... didn't sit well until I thought about it. Friends?"
"No, but I might actually think about designing for you now. Shou-san's starting a tour soon though so I'll need to know what you need asap before I'm out of town." Naoko replied before sighing and looking to Izzy. "I can see why Shou-san was so pissed at him after the show... he doesn't think, does he?"
Akihiko rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. Suddenly though, Naoko rounded on the musician and actually pointed a finger in Narcissus' chest. "You really ******** him up the other night, you know that right? And you had no right showing Ko-kun to everyone. Baka! But... well... it only made Shou-san more popular it seems so I won't hold it against you THIS time. Fight your own battles, Narcissus-san. Stop looking at other people to fight them for you."
Blue eyes narrowed, "And who fights my battles?"
"Shou-san did! Lucky-san does! You insulted me and then your manager apologized while you stood there starring off into space! Is that really how you work? 'Oops I said something to piss so-and-so off, Ruki take care of it.'?! I spent days working on these kimono. I tailed them specifically, designed them, submitted them, looked over and redesigned and picked out the colors. It takes me days on my schedule to do just one and you're pissed because it looks girly!"
"Of course I am!" Akihiko shot back. "I'm not a woman!"
"Nor am I but I'd wear it if someone took the time to make it for me!" Naoko replied angrily. "Maybe you're too spoiled to realize it but that kimono costs a LOT of money. I'm not making corner store kimonos, Narcissus-san. I'm making designer wear. Do you realize how hard it was finding the right fabric with Narcissus flowers on it at all?! And you don't want to wear it because it's girly... A real man would be able to dress like a woman and not give a damn."
Turning to Izzy, Naoko bowed. "Gomen nasai. I'll leave now before I say anything else that might get me punched."
One of Akihiko's eyebrows literally was twitching by now. "Fine. I'll wear the damn thing just to prove to you that I..." But then he noticed the slight smirk on the blond's face... and Narcissus groaned. "That's what you expected me to say all along, isn't it?"
"Of course." Naoko replied, that smirk turning to a smile. "You agreed to wear it so I better see evidence one day. Then you can auction it off or whatever else you'd rather do to it then let it gather dust in your closet. Long as Lucky-san gets to see you in it at least once." the pianist winked at Izzy.
Akihiko sighed, "I hate you both..." but he was obviously joking by the smile on his face. "Fine! I'll wear it! Next time though, make something deep red and NOT pink and purple. Agreed?"
"Agreed." Naoko bowed to him and Izzy. "I'll go then since you've got kimonos to put away and kittens to play with. And let me know what you need as far as costumes. Specifics. And I'll see what I can get done."

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:01 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"No...he doesn't think...not at all." Izzy's eyes held a gaze upon his lover that was very controlled. There was only one word that described Izzy's mood...Pissed.

Once Naoko said he wanted to leave, Izzy was the one to guy him out. "I am so sorry for his attitude. He's usually not this impolite. I'm amazed and again...I do appreciate your hard work. I'll send you the info for the costumes needed and you won't have to work with him, just send fabric samples. I'll have Ohayou send over the proper request for a quote for the costumes and such." Izzy sighed then ran his fingers through his hair, "And...I'm sorry that he hurt Shou. I think his grandfather's death has made him a bit edge. It's no excuse for what he said to you though....and I'm sorry."

------

Upon Izzy's return into the house, he walked straight into where Akihiko was and started putting together the things for Hiroki. His fingers pointed directly at Akihiko as he spoke with controlled anger under his breath, "I cannot believe you were that rude. I can't believe I had to apologize for your crap. You embarrassed the hell out of me. What the heck were you thinking?"

He turned quickly as he picked up the items he bought for Hiroki's cat and put it in a bag, "How many of our friends do you have to piss off? How many people do you have to hurt until your thick head gets a frigging clue? Are you waiting for someone to hall off and hit you a few times to clear up your head? Are you waiting for me to be dragged off and raped by some thugs before you learn to think before you speak? Oh wait, that happened already and that still hasn't changed you!"

He picked up the bag staring at the man he loved, "Those words hurt don't they?! You felt that didn't you?! Well...that's what your words do to others! And ME!" His frustration finally released itself as he reached down and picked up the black kitten putting him gently into the carrier.

"I am going to go take Hiroki-san his kitten right now. Take care of the kittens." He walked out with the carrier not even waiting for Akihiko's comments and as soon as he could get the car out of the garage and gate he was off to Hiroki's. Tonight, he planned to stay at his apartment. He wasn't going home tonight...he didn't want to say anything he would regret.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:01 pm
(((OOC: Been watching UTAPRI today and I totally paired our boys up with their character counterparts in that show...

Ren Jinguji = Akihiko Koyasu
Why? Because Ren is full of himself and so is Koy!

Otoya Ittoki = Michi Tanaka
Why? Because Otoya is easy to get along with and everyone's friend just like Michi!

Natsuki Shinomiya = Naoko Oumori
Why? Because you take off his glasses and he has a split personality and that kinda makes me think of Naoko and his darkside!

Masato Hijirikawa = Izzy Lucky
Why? Because he's responsible and composed and that's really Izzy to a T on most days!

Sho Kurusu = Katsumi Matsumoto
Why? Because Sho is the 'kid' of the group and Az kind of acts like a kid sometimes too... a creepy twisted kid...

Tokiya Ichinose = Shou
Why? Because Tokiya is Ichinose-san and Hayato-san both... kinda makes me think of Shou/Sai!

Actually I finished watching "La storia della Arcana Famiglia" first... had a large 'I LOVE JOLLY' moment and then wanted more bishies so I decided to finish UTAPRI. Still finishing it but I felt like posting so I figured I'd do that while I actually do feel like it... -hacks up a lung-

Oh and if you've watched Arcana Famiglia... check out my new work-in-progress, hahaha!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9348761/1/Luna-Piena-Sonno
Yeah, I'm a dork... -dies-
If you haven't watched it... you should! I remember you telling me you liked Sanosuke Harada from Hakuouki... well, Jolly is the same seiyuu, hehe! There's also Fukuyama Jun (Liberta) and Nakamura Yuichi (Luca) and Yoshino Hiroyuki (Debito) and Tomokazu Sugita (Pace) in it too.
It's another of those anime based on an otome game.
VIVA LA REVERSE HAREM!)))

User Image

Akihiko remained where he was in the kitchen as Izzy lead Naoko out.

For Naoko's part, the pianist smiled slightly, "Look, it's okay, Lucky-san. He's just being an a**. When isn't he?" the blond asked, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't mind having to work with him on the costumes. But I still refuse to help him out musically. That hasn't changed." Naoko sighed softly, glancing back into the house. "A bit on edge? I'd say he's completely on edge. But... I understand how losing someone important to you hurts." he spoke, thinking about how he had lost Hayato and Ryu all in the same week. "Just knock some sense into him before he talks to Shou-san again. I heard Shou-san punched him..." Naoko laughed softly, waving a hand as he started for his car. "Let me know if you want me to have a go at him. I'm stronger than I look." he spoke before getting into his car and driving off.

By the time that Izzy returned to the kitchen, Akihiko was idly looking through the refrigerator for something to make for dinner while the kittens finished their meal.
"Ne, Ruki... do you want..." but the man suddenly straightened when his manager started to let him have it verbally.
One eyebrow arched as blue eyes watched his partner silently. But the more Izzy spoke... the angrier Akihiko became.
The moment that Lucky had put the kitten into the carrier, Narcissus struck. He reached out swiftly, grabbing Izzy by the wrist before the other man could flee properly. And yet... Akihiko couldn't find the words to reply. He just stared at Izzy... his blue eyes narrowed.
What could he say?!
Yes... those words stung... Those words hurt down to the very depths of his soul!
Lucky spoke and the young tiger let go, watching as his lover left with the kitten in tow.
In fact, Akihiko stood in the kitchen for a long time, just staring at the door... until soft mewing drew his blue gaze finally down to the Coon and Siamese who sat at his feet, both starring up at the young Koyasu.
"Gomen, guys..." Narcissus whispered, letting himself lean against the counter and slip down to sit on the floor. "Looks like I screwed up again... Will I never learn to keep my mouth shut?" he asked as the Siamese crawled up his leg and into his lap.
The kitten didn't stop there however because it kept climbing until it was perched on Akihiko's neck, lightly nuzzling the young tiger.
Narcissus smiled softly. "How do I apologize for this?" he whispered to the kittens.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:48 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy drove quietly through the night and realized he was starving. Heck the kitten had more than he. Life sucked. He hadn't wanted to fight with his partner but what could he do. The man seriously embarrassed Izzy and didn't even seem to realize he was being a b*****d!

By the time he made it to Hiroki's estate his tummy was growling and the little kitten wanted out of his carrier. He gained access and then drove up to the estate. Izzy was met by the butler but soon greeted by Hiroki who was descending the stairs slowly.

"Mm...I'm sorry to disturb you but I brought your little guest back." Izzy said with a smile then noticed the blackened edge around Hiroki's eye. "Hey...what happened?"

Hiroki peered at Izzy as he came nearer and took the carrier, "Thanks...oh..mm..well a phone happened. I'm surprised Akihiko didn't come with you."

"A phone? That sounds almost too familiar...Please don't tell me a similar event as mine." Izzy said as Hiroki looked opened the carrier to pull out the kitten.

"Then I won't." he said and held up the little guy. "You're so cute...Thank you again for bringing him."

"He was a good boy...The butler is getting the rest of his goods. I bought a few more things for him. Oh and Akihiko is home babysitting our kittens. And being a b*****d so I'll probably stay at my apartment tonight. But see...." Izzy pulled the poloroid out of his pocket and showed it to Hiroki. "I've a Maine Coon now and Akihiko has a Siamese."

Hiroki smiled and frowned too, "Seems like neither of us have much luck. But the kittens are sweet. And...mm...have you eaten?" He could hear the sound of Izzy's tummy talking between them.

"No...but. I'll get something on the way to my apartment. I just want some time to think." answered Izzy before he left.

By the time Izzy made it to the apartment it was coming up on midnight. He found a good meal at a local curry place then picked up a crepe with chocolate ice cream and pudding. He had a hat on and his glasses so he blended in and no one really recognized a rising star in their midst. Before he went home, he picked up some clothes at a shop in Harajuku. He didn't remember if his apartment had clothes there or not. But...now at least he'd be able to be comfortable.

--------------

Back at the estate, Hiroki tip toed back upstairs with a smile on his lips as he put the tiny kitten on the bed while Azriel was still sleeping in it. He wondered what the young man would do and inside his heart pounded with a bit of excitement. However, another part of him wanted to call up Akihiko and give him a heads up as to where Izzy was. Mm...he'd wait until after Katsu had seen the kitten.

The tiny kitten sniffed Katsumi and walked up close to the young man's face finding a warm spot right by his shoulder. The black ball of fur started nuzzling into the space close to the man's neck.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 pm

He'd been dreaming of a beautiful spring day... sitting outside under a blossoming sakura with his mother.
A few feet away, Akihiko and Yuriko were playing catch with a ball, but Katsumi was still too little to properly join in their game... though every once in a while Yuriko would roll the ball to him and he'd roll it back, laughing.
So beautiful sweet dreams...
Then something tickled his face. Katsu's nose wiggled but he didn't wake up... least not right away.
He felt movement on his pillow... what was on his pillow?
Black nails reached out and up, covering the small black fuzzy kitten. The neko licked him and suddenly Azriel sat bolt upright, staring at the furball on his pillow.
"Nani?" Katsumi cocked his head to the side as the kitten looked up at him and mewed.
Almost immediately, the bat smiled, "Kawaii... and how did you get here, ne?" he asked, picking up the kitten very gently. His dark eyes fell on Hiroki, that smile still in place. "Why is there a kitten on my pillow, Asato-kun?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

The reaction reminded him of Katsumi just a little. At least the gentle nature was there somewhere within Azriel. Hiroki smiled and then came to sit by the bed. "I bought him for you...Just after you went into your surgery. I went out with Kaito-kun and found this little guy in a shelter. He was going to have a difficult time getting a new home because he was small and black. But...I thought...that you might love the little guy."

He reached over and stroked the fluff ball and sighed, "I wanted to give him to you sooner but...since I was in the hospital I couldn't. So...Akihiko and Izzy were taking care of him for me. I wanted to be able to surprise you."

The little kitten purred as big as he could trying to get Azriel's attention. His little head butted against Azriel's hands. He wanted to be scritched and warm.

"Do you like him? He..needs a name still."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:59 pm

"Watashi mo?" Azriel said suddenly, actually pointing to himself. His dark eyes fell on the kitten and... well.. suddenly there were tears in those eyes. "He's really for me? Honto ni?"
Katsumi picked the kitten up with both of his hands, holding the tiny furball up against his neck and nuzzling it gently. "He's so soft and warm... and he's really mine? You're serious, Asato-kun? I... I've never had... had something so little..."
He couldn't say he'd never had a pet... though in the traditional sense that was quite right.
Dark eyes flickered up to Hiroki and the bat genuinely smiled, "Of course I like him! He's... I'm going to name him... ano... CHICKPEA!" Azriel's smile grew and he pulled the kitty back at arms length, looking into it's little eyes. "You like that name, don't you Hiyokomame? Chisana Hiyoko-chan!"
But then Katsumi looked past the kitten and to Hiroki himself. "A... arigatou... Asato-kun... and after I'd been so mean to you..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Hai..." Hiroki saw that sweet face brighten while holding the tiny kitten. It warmed his heart to see that side of the man he had loved again. Even if, that man didn't love him anymore. "Yes...he's really for you. Yes, I'm serious. He's your new friend. He'll always be your and he'll always love you without any reservation."

He could see the immediate love in Azriel's eyes. That was real...lucky kitten. Hiroki thought but at least he had been wrong. Azriel probably would love this little guy to the end of it's life.

The kitten looked up at Azriel and mewed as he said its new name. It didn't understand the name yet but in time it would learn. Right now it thought Azriel was Akihiko. The scent was similar in some ways. And as Azriel was talking to Hiroki, the kitten made a beeline from Azriel's hand to his arm then shoulder trying to snuggle against Az's next because there wasn't a hoodie to crawl into.

Hiroki laughed softly not wanting to scare Hiyoko-chan...soon to be HI in Hiroki's head. "I think he will have a good home with you. Ah... yeah...well things have changed for you and I. And I'm not sure where that will lead but...I think you'll enjoy spending your nights snuggling with him. Not sure what to do on tours but you can probably leave him with me if you can't take him on the road."

Hiroki wasn't sure how often he and Azriel would be together in the future. They'd go on vacation surely, but he wasn't sure if there was a relationship in their future. Even though, Hiroki wanted to be in those arms...and love that young man. He couldn't force the previous world on to Azriel...even if he wished he could. Things would have to move...slowly. However, the kitten as it turned out was the perfect thing to bring that warmth back to the younger man's eyes. "Hiyoko-chan sounds like a good name. But what made you pick it?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm

"He's small like a pea... and... chickpeas are odd so I thought it fit for a little oddball like him." Katsumi spoke, smiling softly as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the kitten snuggling up against his neck. "He's so friendly... Mine forever, ne? I'll take the best care of him, Asato-kun. He's tiny and needs someone to look out for him... I know what it feels like to be small and alone... so I don't want him to ever feel that way too."
In many ways, getting a kitten for Katsu was probably the smartest move Hiroki could make for the young man at this point. Azriel would learn to understand love for the small animal... and then, perhaps, he could understand love for the elephant of Ohayou as well.
Dark eyes returned to Hiroki and there was some hesitation there. "Are... are you saying you don't want to spend the nights with me?" Katsumi asked carefully, not wanting to get the wrong idea. "Things... can't be like they were, ne? Hiyokomame... is my replacement for you... isn't he?"
Again there were tears in the bat's eyes, but he didn't shed any of them. Instead, he just looked down at the bedspread.
"You told me you loved me before... were you lying, Asato-kun? I know I made you happy at night... I remember that much... but... because I can't remember my own real feelings... you're going to push me away... aren't you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

It was a wonderful explanation for such a name. The little guy would have a long time place in Azriel's heart. It made Hiroki so happy within his own heart knowing that Azriel would have something that could help him grow on the inside.

But then Azriel asked a question that Hiroki was a little uncertain of how to answer at first but then he answered, "I...I...want to spend my nights with you...more than anything else. And no...I didn't buy Hiyokomame to be my replacement. I wish I was that kitten right now. With the love I see in your eyes for him. I wish things could be as they were but they aren't and I don't want you to have to 'act' for me."

Hiroki slipped his arm around Azriel's shoulder, "I want you to be happy...and... " He lifted that face to look at him. "I was not lying when I said that I loved you. And...I'm not going to push you away. But I'm a little nervous about how I will fit into your life now." He gave Azriel a hug and then a kiss on his fuzzy head. "I'm not even sure what to say sometimes...but I loved who you were. And I wish I could just bring back those feelings inside of you...But...mm..I don't want to force you to be someone you might not want to be now...so I'm trying to give you some space so you can choose what you want...you're dreams may be different now."

The little kitten licked at Azriel's ear then yawned with a wide pink mouth. "He looks sleepy."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Dark eyes fixed on Hiroki as the man redirected his gaze with one hand. "Then I won't act. I'll be as I am. When I'm upset, you'll know it, and when I'm really happy, you'll know it. I won't put on airs..." there was a very small smile on Azriel's face then. "Don't give me space, Asato-kun... I've had enough space for a lifetime. My existance was a lonely one for so long... but now I have you and Kaito-kun and my memories of the family I lost... and even little Hiyokomame-chan here..." looking to the kitten, Katsu very carefully laid it down on the pillow, pulling the comforter up so that it wouldn't get cold. He refocused on Hiroki after, "I can't say that I love you because I don't know. I won't lie. Not when I've already come clean about so many other things apparently... but I'm also not yours alone, Asato-kun. You do understand that, ne?"
Sighing softly, Azriel leaned against the megane-clad man, closing his eyes in content while the fingers of his opposite hand idly stroked through the kitten's fur. "I still belong to Matsumoto-san... even if he is my father. But I don't want you hurt, Asato-kun. You are Kaito-kun are important to me and I'll protect you both with everything I have. Don't be nervous... just act as you acted to first make me fall in love with you and everything should turn out fine, ne?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki tilted his head as he listened to Azriel. So many things similar to what he had lost. Was it all just hidden in there waiting to be reignited again? "Alright, then no space...I'll snuggle you just as before and...mm...I'm glad you won't put on a act. I'd rather know what you're feeling."

Then he sighed and nodded, "Even if I didn't want to think about that, I knew it was the case. Even when you cared about me, I knew you were seeing other men. And..mm...I don't think I want to know who they are. I never was sure then if I was the only one in your heart...or if these others were there too." Sometimes ignorance was better than knowledge. In this case, for him, he was fairly sure that it was the best choice. He was older and didn't have enough confidence in himself to believe that one of these other men wouldn't just steal Azriel away. Not knowing who these men were at least didn't give him the notion to judge them as rivals...He couldn't make Azriel monogamous. This was his own way of accepting the situation as best he knew.

Another part of him missed that Katsumi who wasn't too happy with Matsumoto Izo. But Azriel seemed different about the situation now. He didn't want to even think about what happened over the last two weeks they were separated. "I'll do my best to be as I was...but I think that's going to be awhile considering my injuries."

He held Azriel close and closed his eyes feeling still a bit awkward. Maybe he'd feel more comfortable in time. He wanted to believe that everything would become as it was. But had that been normal? He didn't know.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Slightly annoyed, Katsumi puffed up like a small bird and moved to sit directly in front of Hiroki. He reached out, grabbing the man's face and holding him still, making him stare at him...
Eyes widened slightly...
Silence stretched...
"Stop feeling inferior because I sleep with other people." Azriel spoke suddenly, sitting cross-legged on the bed. He let Hiroki's face go and instead crossed his arms over his chest, obviously annoyed. "You're not inferior. I don't go to other men because of you. I do it from duty and... because you're not as twisted as I am..." the bat looked away for a moment. "You're very good in bed. Yeah you're hurt but that doesn't matter. I don't need you to jump me every waking minute like a horny teen. So stop feeling like an old man. Matsumoto-san is a lot older than you, remember?" Katsu's eyes fixed on Hiroki once more. "You hold me but you're hesitant. I'm not going to bite you, you know. Just don't freak me out like you did earlier with the video and we should be fine. I'm not that fragile or unpredictable... and the kitten really made me happy... so... I'm actually in a good mood..."

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games