Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:15 am
Draco Malfoy, being the drama queen he often was, decided to get himself into the event. Of course, he wasn't chosen for the tournement, he came in too late. Plus, who would want to join them anyway?...Alright he did, but it didn't matter.

"So Potter," he said, going up to the table Harry was sitting at and standing above him. "Deciding to show off again, eh?" he sneered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:40 pm
Luna shifted her gaze to stare unblinkingly at the new arrival. "You're Draco Malfoy, you know," she said in her dreamy voice. Her slightly protruburent eyes studied him as if he was a mildly interesting show in the zoo.

((Luna's ball gown/hair:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Mie-chan/lunalovegooddressedfortheball.jpg
Just for future refference....))

Mint Thimble

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:18 pm
(Oh...Malfoy...>.< I think I'll pester Rem and Sirius... blaugh )

Harry glared at Malfoy. He was in no mood to deal with the Slytherin and whatever he felt like pulling today. "Shut it, Malfoy," he growled, standing up and pushing pasted the blonde. "I'm going to go check on something, Kathryn."

He looked significantly to Kathryn and Hermione, hoping that both girls would know that he was going to the Shrieking Shack. Helping Sirius with a wounded Remus Lupin was far better than listening to Malfoy blather on any day. Beyond that fact that it was nearly ten and the two had yet to show, not even a note.

"I'll be back in a bit."

Shoving his hands into his pocket, he strode purposefully out of the Great Hall and down onto the lawn, checking for students as he approached the Whomping Willow. He found a stick lying nearby that he used to stop the tree from trying to bash his skull in. Sliding down into the tunnel he dusted off his jeans and started the walk down the long tunnel.

It only took five minutes between the castle and the trap door of the Shrieking Shack. Crawling out onto the dusty floor, he coughed quietly, checking the area. It was clear, by the dark and still sticky looking stains on the floor that Remus had been bleeding.

Going carefully, his steps nearly silent from years of sneaking about the castle in his invisibility cloak, Harry climbed the stairs and without bothering to knock, pushed open fully the door into the bedroom.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting such an intimate moment...but I came to check on you two," Harry said surpressing a smile at the sight of his godfather lying on the bed, Remus Lupin cradled in his arms, head pillowed on his chest.

It was an almost sickeningly sweet sight, but the stench of blood made it far less romantic that it seemed. Harry swallowed back the bile that had suddenly come up and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:29 pm
(Yay! Go and pester! lol )
He ignored Luna's rather odd comment
When Harry stormed past him, Draco cried
"'Ey! You come back here pot-" he put his finger up for emphasis, but Harry didn't stop. He bent his finger back down "-ter," he let out the rest of the air in his lungs. "Stupid potter going off and being such a stupid potter...person," he mumbled sitting down on the bench nearest him, coincidently being that of Gryffindor, and crossed his arms. Some Gryffindors looked at him funny. "What you got a problem with me sitting here? Well too bad!" he said, sourly.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:38 pm
Luna watched as Harry walked away and then stared more as Draco sat down near her. "You want to watch your temper," she said sagely. "Could bring an infestation of heleolice. And that would make life unpleasant for the all of us, you know."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:43 pm
He turned to her "You're rather odd aren't you?" he stated bluntly.
"Where do you get all this, helelice or whatever it is called from?"  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:52 pm
She held up the magazine in her hand. "The Quibler," hse said proudly. "My father's the editer, you know. THis edition has an article on heleolice. You can read it, if you like."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:57 pm
"Psshh," he laughed. "I don't read stupid magazines," he scoffed. "All of these newspapers and things are a load of rubbish."  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:01 pm
Luna's tone changed slightly. Everyone was always exclaiming of the blasphamy of The Quibler and it made her rather more snappy and irritable than her usual dottiness. "The Quibler only publishes important articles the public needs to hear of. Other sources of the press have been known to publish lies about public figures ((such as when the Daily Prophet was scumming Harry's rep)), but father finds that that completely undermines the purpose of free press."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:40 pm
He scoffed again. "Well good for him," he said sarcastically. He got up and brushed himself off of the imaginary lint he had on his cloak and went off to the other side of the room with the slytherins.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:00 pm
((Ok, yay for more RPers, but because of this I'm enforcing our posting limit rule. You guys all need to go read the rules [I need to reread them as well ironically enough]. I might even lower the limit, I think right now it's at 15 a day, we might have to change it to 10 a day, just a heads up everybody))

Sirius grinned as Harry walked in and nudged Remus lightly.

"Told you they'd show up," he muttered as Harry started to speak.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting such an intimate moment...but I came to check on you two." Sirius nodded.

"Nothing intimate going on here--yet. Remus did a number on his shoulder and so we decided to just lie here for awhile and let his body recover." Sirius' head shot up and he looked over at Harry eagerly.

"You wouldn't happen to have any food on you, would you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:35 pm
Kathryn watched the blonde Slytherin approach and retreat in a matter of minutes. Tuning out her mind wandered over other such problems, completely forgetting about the Ravenclaw and the fellow Gryffindor. What would be the next task? Would it be any more dangerous than the previous Task? Or would it be an intellectual task, or logic puzzle? God only knows what things Dumbledore thinks up, for all she knew they could be playing 'Jeopardy'. By now she really wished she could of gome with Harry to the Shrieking Shack, atleast it'd give her something to do.

"So... What do you think is going to happen with the next task?" Kathryn asked, taking a stab at a conversation with the near-strangers.  

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:16 am
Draco sat with his old henchmen, who were extremely massive. "Crabbe," he nodded "Goyle," they both still looked rather blank but Malfoy didn't mind. "So what have you two been up to?" The two dumb ones didn't seem to want to answer, so draco shrugged and got up to head out. He went out the doors of the great hall and onto the grounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:47 am
"Well..." said Luna airily as she watched Draco depart. "In the Tri-Wizard Tournament, there was a ball after the first task, so maybe they'll have one for this, too. Only I don't particularly like dancing..." she added thoughtfully. "I didn't go the the Tri-Wizard one, you know. Too young. I was in third year."  

Mint Thimble

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:16 am
[Figure that I ought get into the conversation]

Tonks shook her head. "Wish I'd been in Hogwarts when they had the Triwizard Tournament," she said absently. "But, if they have a dance or something, I'd go. Not that I'd have a date. Seems most of the guys I've seen around are either too young, too old, too dangerous, or too in love with my second cousin so they're all off the list."

She brushed a strand of still snow white hair from her face, looking to the students sitting at the table with her. "And who knows what this next task is going to be. Knowing Dumbledore it isn't going to involve anything that will get more people injured, I mean, really. Remus got himself arrowed in the shoulder and Kathryn had a pincer in back. Why do you think the Ministry sent me? To keep an eye on this bloody thing and make sure no one gets injured or breaks magical laws."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games