Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:54 am
Ducan smiled back fondly, then nodded at Kevin. "So go ahead," he said.

"B-But..." Kevin stuttered, but fell silent as he was met by determined looks on Ducan and Faye's faces. "Fine. But if he says no, I won't be surprised."

He pulled the list of the firm's employees' phone numbers and addresses and looked up Danny's. He dialed the number with a trembling finger and lifted the phone to his ear, feeling like his stomach was dancing the macarena.

The line rang and rang, and Kevin half-hoped he wouldn't pick up, but then it clicked and a smooth voice answered, "Hello?"

Kevin's mouth was slightly open and no sound came out. He seemed to be frozen.

"Hello?" Danny's voice repeated.

Ducan nudged his brother and Kevin shook his head to clear his thoughts and finally spoke, "Uh... Danie- uh, Danny?"

"Yes?"

"This, ahem..." he cleared his throat nervously, "This is Kevin Dartmoore. In case you don't remember I'm the defense attorney whose office is close to your own cubicle by pure happenstance who recently took on the Morgan case that has yet to have had a verdict placed on it..."

Ducan slapped his forehead. Kevin was going into lawyer-mode. He nudged his brother again.

"Be casual," he whispered.

Kevin looked at him fleetingly before staring straight ahead once more, as if to calm his nerves. He heard Danny chuckle on the other end of the line.

"Of course I know who you are, Kevin. We have coffee in the firm's lounge with everyone else every morning."

"Oh... Oh yes! That's right! We have coffee together every morning!"
he said. He glanced at Ducan who was looking at him as if to say 'Get on with it or I will grab the phone and do it for you' which he would die of embarrassment if he did. "Um... Listen, Danny. Are you busy on the... on the..." He looked at Ducan and whispered, "When is the engagement party?"

"Two weeks from now," Ducan murmured.

"Two weeks from now?" he repeated into the telephone.

"Hmm... No, actually. Why do you ask?"

"Well... My brother's engagement party is in two weeks and I was wondering if you... if you..." his voice became small and uncertain, "If you wanted to come?"

He closed his eyes, waiting for the blow.

"Sure, I'd love to! It gives me somewhere to be!"

Kevin opened his eyes. Had he heard correctly? "You... You would?"

"Of course! You never told me you had a brother, Kevin! He's getting married, huh? Good for him! So, where will it be?"

"I'll pick you up," Kevin blurted without thinking.

"Alright. This will be a great way to get to know each other out of the workplace! Thank you for the invitation, Kevin. I'm afraid I have to go now, I have popcorn in the microwave. Bye!"

"Bye," Kevin said dreamily and the line clicked.

"So, he said yes?" Ducan grinned, "I told you! And you're even picking him up!"

"I don't know how that came out of my mouth!" Kevin said.

"Well, be happy it did."

"Um, so where is the engagement party?"
he asked Faye, already prepared to cut off the gloating he knew Ducan wanted to do. He knew his brother too well.

(( Woohoo! Long post of fluffiness! 4laugh ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:18 pm
((*pets the fluffly post* whee ))

Faye smiled brightly, blushing also: "Its at my friend's restaurant, few block away from NF. Its called 'Ambrosia', they serve Asian inspired dishes. Kevin, I'm so happy for you! I thought you were going to go mute!"

He whipped out his trusty planner, scribbling down Danny's name onto the guest list. Fingering his ring, Faye figured he'd place him and Kevin in a secluded but not totally distant table. He'd loved match-making!

"So what are you going to get him? I mean this is a date after all!" he beamed, snuggling next to Ducan.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:20 am
"What? It's not a date, it's a... a simple invitation!" Kevin almost yelled, blushing once more.

"I'm pretty sure whether you like it or not, Faye's going to make sure it's a date," Ducan chuckled, enfolding his fiance in his arms and kissing his mop of brown hair.

"Do I have to bring something?" Kevin asked weakly.

"Hmmm... I don't know." Ducan turned to look at Faye, "Love, want to help Kevin think of something to bring?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:30 pm
"You bet your a** this is a date." Faye smirked, folding his arms: "I have yet to meet Danny. I don't know his personality or hobbies, that will be up too you. I suggest speaking with his friend." He planted a kiss on Ducan's ear: "Of course, I had the opportunity to study your brother. I knew he was a writer and liked helpless cute little bakers. So I purpose dropped the icing bowl on my head. Ah, what you will do for love."  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:45 am
Ducan raised an eyebrow. "You mean that wasn't an accident?"

"Alright, please! I do not want to know the details about you two!" Kevin said, blushing as he held up his hands, signaling for the two to cease the dirty reminiscing.

"If worse comes to worse, you can just buy him a bottle of wine. A good quality one," Ducan added quickly, "Formal, but tasteful."

"Bottle... of... wine..." Kevin murmured as he scribbled on a piece of paper.

Ducan stared at him. "You mean you're actually writing that down?"

"Yes, in case I forget," Kevin said, sliding the end of the pencil between his lips in thought.

Ducan turned his head and buried it in Faye's neck to muffle his laughter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:38 pm
Vibrations of Ducan's chuckles tickled Faye causing him to giggle as well. They just got worse as Kevin had to take notes on gift giving:

"Nya~! Ducan, I'm ticklish!" he gently pushed him: "Stooooppp it~! We're supposed to be helping Kevin. Umm, girino, you probably won't forget wine. Oh! I was on my way to lunch one day and I saw these silver necklaces, one had a one of those little hammers judges use in court! Everyone likes jewelry!"

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:24 am
"Really? Which shop was it in?" Kevin stood up from the squashy armchair and headed towards his bedroom, muttering feverishly, "I need to write all this down in my notepad."

Ducan looked at him go and sighed. He snuggled Faye deeper into his arms and remained there, feeling very comfy.

"What do you want to do now, love?" he asked, "Go with Kevin to buy his present or go home? Are you tired?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:31 am
"Ne...I think it was at Missy's Trinkets!" he called as Kevin went to fetch his other notepad. He yawned slightly but shook his head: "Not sleepy..." he wanted to help Kevin some more but it felt like something was vacuuming up his energy: "I'm just going to close my eyes..." Few minutes later, soft snores came from his mouth.  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:03 am
Ducan gathered Faye into his arms and lifted him off the couch. Kevin came out of the bedroom.

"I'm taking him home," he said, "The pregnancy is taking a bit out of him."

Kevin nodded and opened the door for them, helping him put Faye's shoes on his feet. "Ducan... Thank you for everything." He smiled. "And thank Faye for me when he wakes up."

"I will," Ducan said, "Good luck, bro."

Strapping Faye in safely, Ducan drove them back home and opened the door before going back in and collecting Faye.

"I'll take him to the bedroom," he whispered to Rachel and Kikyo sitting on the sofa playing with Lance.

Going upstairs, Ducan deposited his precious fiance on the soft bed and undressed him. He took off his shirt, socks and pants, staying in his boxers and slipped next to Faye, pulling the covers on the both of him. He snuggled Faye into his warm body and closed his eyes for a small nap.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:19 pm
He awoke to a watercolor sunset that happily stained their white duvet. Faye glanced to his right, stroking Ducan's arm that lay over his stomach protectively, whispering inaudible words that meant so much. Warm and fuzzy, the little baker was perfectly content with just laying in bed all day. Instead, he propped himself against their headboard and made notes in his planer.  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:38 am
Ducan rolled over in his sleep, laying on his stomach, small puffs of breath leaving his lips.

He had undid his hair, which was currently splayed all over his bare back and he was having a wonderful dream of a giggling chestnut-haired baker and sweet cakes in his mouth.

Even when Lance trotted into the bedroom and nudged his dangling hand with his cold wet nose, he didn't stir or wake.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:49 am
He placed a simple kiss on his fiance's decadent lips, stroking his hair:

"Lance." Faye whispered, beckoning the lab to him. Lance left Ducan alone temporarily to follow Faye downstairs. Bouncing into the kitchen, the baker went to the cabinet for Lance's food. Rachel was at the stove, setting the timer.

"Hey Mom. What did you bake?" he asked, scooping dog food into Lance's dish. Lance wagged his tail happily in anticipation.
"Just some broccoli and cheese poppers for dinner. Maybe even some mashed potatoes. Is Ducan still sleeping?"
"Yeah, we had a busy day." Faye patted Lance's head: "There yah go, boy. Want me to peel potatoes?"
"If you're up too it, Hunna!" Rachel smiled.

Both headed to the table with their washed potatoes, to peel and chat about the upcoming weeks. Kikyo came in to check on the poppers because once Rachel started to talk, she sometimes forgot. Also, after the potatoes were in their pot boiling. Faye managed to book a reservation at Ambrosia, invite most of his friends and set up a menu via phone.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:57 am
Ducan's eyelids fluttered open. He yawned and rolled over only to find the other side of the bed empty.

Mumbling inaudibly, Ducan slowly got out of bed and pulled on a pair of jeans and a black tank top before padding barefoot downstairs.

He followed the voices into the kitchen and licked his lips at the delicious somethings cooking on the stove.

"Mmmh... Smells good. What're you making?" he stood behind Faye and kissed his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:53 pm
"Dukey!" Faye squealed, secretly loving those neck kisses: "Mom is making broccoli and cheese poppers. I'm mashing potatoes. You hungry now?"

He began adding butter, sour cream and garlic to them. Both dishes were almost done so Ducan wouldn't have to wait long.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:32 am
"Oh yes," Ducan said, eyeing the cooking pot hungrily. He knew he was going to have delicious meals for years to come. Oh, how lucky can a man get?

"I'll go set the table," he said and went out to put place mats, coasters and various utensils on the dining table.

Lance watched him work with wide eyes and a wagging tail.

"You already ate, boy!" Ducan told him, ruffling the fur on his head.

Lance snuffed as if to say, 'I know!' and turned to walk into the kitchen. Ducan shook his head and laughed at his odd dog and went to collect wine glasses.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games