Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 am
Yuzu smirked."I don't usually do that stuff but if it annoys you, I will..."She looked at the ground noticing a frog."You can try and kill me, but I doubt it will work.."She pointed her chin at the robots."I can destroy them all, You make more I can still destroy them all."She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:31 am
Jubei walked to class and she seemed to be the first one.
She sat down on her seat and looked outside the window, still raining  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 am
"Sure"Evil Scanda said as Neo Metal Sonic pressed a button and suddenly the robots shot lots of electrical rope stunning the two strangers "I knew it would work"Neo Metal Sonic said as the two stared at the stunned bodies.

Scanda paniced as he had only 30 seconds to escape the room when he heard voices outside "Get out theirs a bomb in the school"Scanda heard a science teacher say and what they were learning "Dam each class is learning about experiments that could have a flame above the liquid or make an explosion and with however much of those were out including the spare incuse somone spilt it the entire science block would be destroyed.10...9...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 am
((I was inside the classroom stare ))
Jubei climbed out of the window when she heard the word, 'Theres a bomb inside the school.'  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 am
"A bomb?!"Yuzu said coughing."Dammit!"She looked around."Where did you put it?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:40 am
I wonder if theres anyone else inside...
Jubei ran far from the school next to the other people. Then, there was smoke coming out of the school.  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 am
Yuzu looked up to see smoke coming out of the school.She looked back at the guy."I'll kill you!"She made her arms destroy the robots and grab his neck.(No you can't run or teleport twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 am
"The bombs gonna explode in a minute!" People said panicing.
Jubei looked around and round for Yuzu...  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:55 am
Yuzu griped his neck harder.Out of the corner of her eye she could see everyone running.'First a prank smoke bomb, then a death and then a real bomb' SHe thought.'Is is a pattern?'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 pm
Jubei slipped and banged her head on the rock. It was quite close that she didnt faint. She healed herself and kept on running around looking for Yuzu  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Scanda knew he wouldnt get out unless he saw the countdown 5..4.. and knew it was his only hope as he teleported to the roof where he saw a girl about to kill his Evil Side "You idiot dont kill him"he said pushing the girl away from him "If he dies I become like him and trust me if I became like him this school wouldnt be standing"Scanda said to the girl as he looked back and saw the science block and a couple mroe areas being set on fire and exploding "He didnt plant the bomb or do the gas bomb somebody else did the real bomb"he said to the girl.

Evil Scanda just stared at the girl when Neo Metal Sonic came by him "Why the hell did you do that he didnt even do that bomb somebody else did"he said to the girl angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 pm
Jubei knew where the bomb was. A very dangerous bomb too.
She found Yuzu and walked up to her. "The bomb is in the Dining Hall, (Or room, whatever. I call it hall xp ) and it is about to explode too."  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Yuzu took a few steps back."I....I didn't know..."She saw jubei running over to her."The bomb is in the Dining Hall, and it is about to explode too."She said.Yuzu looked at the school."..............Get everyone out, I'll stop the bomb."She knew it was stupid but she didn't want the school to explode, even though she did hate it.She ran in before jubei or anyone else could say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:42 pm
"Dammit dont"Scanda said but was too late as the person alreayd ran off into the building "Shes gonna kill herself and its already set off in the Science area which in there they were studying explosive chemicals which has now made it set on fire and the one in the dining hall is gonna explode in.."Scanda was cut short when an explosion came "Thats the dining hall"he said staring at the fire and smoke coming out of the area.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic teleported to the dinging hall and chucked the bomb out the window into the field of grass before it exploded and teleported back before it exploded and were noticed by anyone.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:44 pm
Jubei looked at Yuzu run inside the school. She spoke in Yuzu's mind, "The bomb will explode in 22 second. But someone chucked the bomb outside. eek "  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff