Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:28 pm

Dick_Divine
Lydibug
*walks in casually with a spring in her step* Heya sweets! How are you today? School? We're off this week!

Note to Bell bell or anybody wishing to contact me from tonight 'til tuesday: Going on a school trip to France and so obviously won't be around furthermore school starts again on tuesday so I may be here a little less often.
*kisses you and puts an arm around you* that sounds cool.. i always wanted to leave USA.. i got about anotehr week. .adn it's all over.. then i have to work. mad confused atleast i'll be making some good money.

the only time i have left the U.S. to go to another country is Germany. but other then i have been to hawaii
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:12 pm

The_Penguin
Dick_Divine
Lydibug
*walks in casually with a spring in her step* Heya sweets! How are you today? School? We're off this week!

Note to Bell bell or anybody wishing to contact me from tonight 'til tuesday: Going on a school trip to France and so obviously won't be around furthermore school starts again on tuesday so I may be here a little less often.
*kisses you and puts an arm around you* that sounds cool.. i always wanted to leave USA.. i got about anotehr week. .adn it's all over.. then i have to work. mad confused atleast i'll be making some good money.

the only time i have left the U.S. to go to another country is Germany. but other then i have been to hawaii
GErmany.. i always wanted to go tehre

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

themagikat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:00 pm

g'day. anyone have a hankering for drinking a drink that i make for you to drink to get drunk by drinking?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:48 pm

Hullo biggrin Anyone need a drink?

Dearest Darling`

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:09 am

The first person to get me a 40oz. will be my best friend.. razz
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:15 am

Dick_Divine

*yawns sleepily from a hidden corner, stumbles zombie like over to the bar area, grabs drink an dpours it groggily, wearily shuffles over to you and sets it down, then shambles back to my sleeping spot*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:22 am

lurichan
Dick_Divine

*yawns sleepily from a hidden corner, stumbles zombie like over to the bar area, grabs drink an dpours it groggily, wearily shuffles over to you and sets it down, then shambles back to my sleeping spot*
eek you don't pour malt liqour into a cup!?!?!!? *ish confused and spins around in my bar stool to only stop ang shrug my shoulders and chug it down. I slam the mug on the counter andatch you sleep*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:29 am

Dick_Divine
lurichan
Dick_Divine

eek you don't pour malt liqour into a cup!?!?!!? *ish confused and spins around in my bar stool to only stop ang shrug my shoulders and chug it down. I slam the mug on the counter andatch you sleep*

That is why I"m a bouncer, not a bartender......time to sleep for real.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Keito14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:13 am

Hey dudes! twisted
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:06 am

*runs in and hops behind the bar* hey people! hows it goin in here today?

Pyroball

Surazine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:14 am

knock knock anyone home?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:18 am

i'm here! u want something to drink?

Pyroball

Surazine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:19 am

Pyroball
yea.... whiskey sounds really good right now.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:22 am

surazine
Pyroball
right, comin right up! *grabs a bottle and slides a shot glass dow ne bar*

Pyroball

Surazine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:25 am

Pyroball
surazine
Pyroball
right, comin right up! *grabs a bottle and slides a shot glass dow ne bar*
ugh, much obliged *starts drinking* it's not very busy today is it?
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games