Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:50 am

shadzar
scream Cagalli Yura Attha you have got to be the dumbest damn person i have ever seen!

what kind of ******** moron does it take to lock a topic 14 minutes after it has been updated, so it will get pushed off the page so no one can even see the update!

you are just a power hungry little c**t!
I do my job here. When a topic becomes redundant, it's locked.
Your protent topic was about portent closing. Then it was stated it was open. Therefore, the topic was redundant, and locked accordingly. Note the poll, most of the members don't even CARE portent was closed. Those that care will see the announcement.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:29 am

Cagalli Yura Attha
shadzar
scream Cagalli Yura Attha you have got to be the dumbest damn person i have ever seen!

what kind of ******** moron does it take to lock a topic 14 minutes after it has been updated, so it will get pushed off the page so no one can even see the update!

you are just a power hungry little c**t!
I do my job here. When a topic becomes redundant, it's locked.
Your protent topic was about portent closing. Then it was stated it was open. Therefore, the topic was redundant, and locked accordingly. Note the poll, most of the members don't even CARE portent was closed. Those that care will see the announcement.
alright then miss happy a** thread locker.

explain why you locked WarpBaby's thread offering to make Creature Feature Online?

claiming "if the guild wanted it they would do it and wouldnt need him to"

in case you were to dumb to notice. this is a PRIVATE guild.

meaning only guildmembers can do anything. non-members can only view threads, they cant reply, vote, create, etc.

so WarpBaby is a member here and was offering to do something.

so why in the hell you want to take his offer and treat him like some newb.

he's a ******** member! try giving them some respect! dont act like he just wandered in here trying to scam gold. stare stressed

and as for my prtent thread. well there was also some that didnt know what it was. and while i couldnt edit my first post after you locked it. had they a chance to see it longer and notice the update that it was back and the link to it. they could have found out what it was.

as i said, you dont do your "job" you just seem to lock any thread you dont like.

cause if you had any common sense you would think about the fact that a locked thread doesnt get viewed often, and gets knocked off the front page where it will be over looked. and you have to give something time to be seen to make any difference.

i can tell you have little to no real experience outside of Gaia with forums and the like. stressed

shadzar

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:41 am

shadzar

as i said, you dont do your "job" you just seem to lock any thread you dont like.

If that were true, I'd delete that ******** POS gambino thread for being non-warhammer related advertisement spam. But I don't. THink before you accuse, yeah?

shadzar

cause if you had any common sense you would think about the fact that a locked thread doesnt get viewed often, and gets knocked off the front page where it will be over looked. and you have to give something time to be seen to make any difference.

and like I said, majority of the guild doesn't care about portent. The rest can see that thread. It takes on average THREE DAYS for a topic to fall off the first page. This guild is slow.

shadzar

i can tell you have little to no real experience outside of Gaia with forums and the like. stressed
And I can see you're pissy because it was your topic. I've locked tons of others and you've never had issues - the minute it's YOUR thread, suddenly i'm a lock-happy power abuser. Funny that.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:50 am

Cagalli Yura Attha
And I can see you're pissy because it was your topic. I've locked tons of others and you've never had issues - the minute it's YOUR thread, suddenly i'm a lock-happy power abuser. Funny that.
yeah you completely ignored everything i said about WarpBaby's thread too huh. funny that! stare

well it seems this guild is only for the mods not the members. so i have no ******** clue why i was invited 4 times by DarkElf.

i am sure as hell glad i didnt job when the required donation fee was in, but after so i didnt lose s**t.

anytime anyone tries to contribute you just get a lock happy.

so since no one is supposed to contribute here and we are just supposed to mindlessly follow the topics created by the "mods" or whatever they are called in Gaia Guilds. then you can keep it. i wont be returning to this den of idiocy.

shadzar

Drachyench

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:41 am

So.... is shadzar gone?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:08 pm

Drachyench_The_Eternal
So.... is shadzar gone?
One can only hope.

Cagalli Yura Attha

Drachyench

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:14 pm

He... he's gone? neutral smile biggrin xd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:16 pm

Drachyench_The_Eternal
He... he's gone? neutral smile biggrin xd
certainly looks that way. Big baby "wah, my portent topic got locked for being redundant. I didn't want it locked. I'm gonna b***h and moan! waaaah!" stare People like that should be purged...
The poll clearly shows hardly anyone gives a s**t about portent anyways.

Cagalli Yura Attha

Drachyench

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:19 pm

Well, I have been very annoyed by his Horrid typing skills.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:23 pm

Drachyench_The_Eternal
Well, I have been very annoyed by his Horrid typing skills.
I don't care how someone types, so long as they don't act like that. Hell, someone could type in "1337" or "AOLer english" and I wouldn't care that much.

Cagalli Yura Attha

Drachyench

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:27 pm

Are you talking anywhere, or just in the guild?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:28 pm

some people are just bitchy it sucks but thats life and we shoulden't let it get to us, just let them b***h and smile at the fact the sooner or later they'll have to breath, hopefully blaugh

Drakeoss Dragoon

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:32 pm

Drachyench_The_Eternal
anywhere.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:33 pm

Cagalli Yura Attha
Drachyench_The_Eternal
anywhere.

Gotcha, the main time I find typing annoying is when I have to read over it about 6 or 7 times to fully understand what is being said, it rarely bothers me otherwise.

Drachyench

Jerhien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:38 pm

I really hope using that kind of language makes you feel big, because all it does is make you look like a loser. This is inapropriate and childish. If you have a problem with something you go talk to Caga or Dark Elf. Get this filth out of here.
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games