Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boomsta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 pm
hey everyone i've been playing for a few years i think coming on to 5 years now, i have about a 4000 point Black Templar army, a 2000 eldar army (i'm selling it off if any body is interested but its a pretty basic army), and for the past year i've been making a imperial guard army and im only up to 1500 points  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Dixie, and I'm a tau player, been a month since i last cried out "For the greater good" so i am recovering.

I also have a small Chaos warband for Fantasy standing around... somewhere ninja  

sltttbrgr

Dangerous Lunatic

Firin Eithenst

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 pm
Hello all. I would say I am still fresh on the scene in the whole tabletop mini-gaming business. This summer would mark one year of my new hobby. I'm a fan now, but I'm very prone to change...Though since the hobby changes maybe I'll get stuck.
So, I play Eldar primarily, and Orks to have a little fun on the side. I have 3500 Points in Eldar (half of it in HQs) and around 2000 Points of Orks (Not including my Stompa). I'm pretty sure I worked all that up way too fast for my own good.
[May edit in pics]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:09 pm
hello my cody but please call me green
ive been playing for about 2 years now
have played every army outside of the sisters, IG, necrons, and all the little side chapters of the SM.
right now i am in the process of painting my AoBr orks
when i get my camera back up ill snap a few pictures for here soon  

Duke of Irritation

iaminsanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 am
I am Squash, Iaminsanity or Josh depending on how you all know me.. Just refer to me as you see fit.. I am 6 years into Spare Marines, 2 into my Lizardmen and Eldar. Along with just now starting the Wood Elves...

I am up for all 40k and Fantasy Discussion and RP's. I do a youtube vlog on warhammer, Amtgard etc. and I also air on Blogtv.com

I am Iaminsanity on both...

Kayvaan Shrike, Kroq-Gar, Eldrad Ulthran and Orion all Protect me, as my Imperial Eagle chest tattoo.. So I end on this Final Note.. ARM THE THUNDERFIRE!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm
I'm Chase.
I don't play. Yet.
Woot, Tau.
Dark Eldar are umm... Yeah.
BANEBLADES, FTW.

Mango McCrazy

Chatty Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vividwings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:07 pm
I'm Vividwings, also known as Seraphim, Sister of Silence, and Commissar Kayla on SA. I've been into 40K for about two years, and I've completed one full inquisitor costume, and I'm working on a commissar and Saint Sabbat, but it's slow going. I don't actually play, but I read the novels and have a very good grasp of the fluff, past and present.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 am
hey guys, I have dark angels (WOOT!) about 3500 points of them and I have been playing for 3 years. A question for you guys, does anyone think Necrons are un-balanced?  

Eniru IV

Mango McCrazy

Chatty Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 pm
What do you mean? D:
Are you referring to the "We'll Be Back!" rule?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:55 am
Hello everybody I'm Lynden but you guys can call me 3.
I play Tau and a bit of Nids
If you wanna chat I'm always around
O and if you are in Louisiana I might get a chance to play you  

Volgon8

Slaauhd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 am
Hey, my name's Kyle. I've been into the hobby for about 7-8 years now, I used to play both Orcs( 4500 points of what I named "Dem stabby boyz") and Orks ( 2500 points of "Dem shooty boyz").

I've since stopped playing and purchasing models altogether, now I paint other people's new and old models for commission. I thoroughly enjoy painting Nurgle, especially large scale models and charecters, and I'm a firm believer in "Painting Necrons is the most boring thing I could ever do in the hobby".

If you need any painting advice, feel free to ask me if I hadn't yet helped you in the forum. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:05 pm
Hi everybody, I'm Astos Omega

I've been in the hobby for about a year now, and have roughly 1500 points of tau. So... yeah. thats it.  

Astos omega

Leman Russs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 am
Hello I'm Adrian and I'm from Germany.
I'm not playing yet because I've not chosen my army yet. But I think I will start a Witchhunter army.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Hey, I'm Ron, and I've been in the GW games for almost 6 years. In Fantasy, i play a standard Dwarf army, though not really special.
In 40k, I played Nids for a bit, then stopped when the new codex and Synapse rules came out, since my army died XD
Now I play mostly Tau, but play a special Farsight Enclave force in Apocalypse battles, mad up of Tau, with Marines and Guard as allies.

I also do a bunch of extra projects, including scenery, a few custom models, working on my Warlord Tian (which I am attempting to build for as little money as possible. Only spent about $30 and its really far along) and other random projects, such as a life-size replica of a rail rifle I've built.

Sorry, but I'm too lazy to get up and take pics atm, but if you really want some, PM me and I'll probably get around to taking some.  

gannondorf5

TyrantDragonBlackTyranno

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:39 am
yo my name is tyrant and i fight for the Space Marines!!! you can see my army on youtube.com but now im starting my Dark Angels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJ4RRSG3Aw  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games