Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:11 pm
Note:
My-spacebar-is-broken-until-further-notice-though-i-might-be-using-my-dad's-computer... stare sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:43 pm
Uh . . . WHERE ARE MY MODS?! eek Durza has been the only one online recently! Ok I usually don't mind if ya'll disappear with out telling me- but all of you?! eek sweatdrop I might have to get a new mod! (BTW-fixed my spacebar- go me!)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:56 pm
Masquanade
Uh . . . WHERE ARE MY MODS?! eek Durza has been the only one online recently! Ok I usually don't mind if ya'll disappear with out telling me- but all of you?! eek sweatdrop I might have to get a new mod! (BTW-fixed my spacebar- go me!)

yay for space-bar fixed!!
We actually had that problem...for like 4 days, So we just bought a new one. People kept asking why we were putting slashes or hyphens or whatever inbetween our words.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:58 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

yay for space-bar fixed!!
We actually had that problem...for like 4 days, So we just bought a new one. People kept asking why we were putting slashes or hyphens or whatever inbetween our words.

Hahaha ph34r the hyphens! xd I didn't think of using slashes whee  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:21 pm
I had another idea for a game: Name that Tune.

I'd upload part of a song to my website, and link people to it. They'd then guess at the name of the song, and the winner gets...um....Well, I haven't quite decided, but it might be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:57 pm
Saint-Saens
I had another idea for a game: Name that Tune.

I'd upload part of a song to my website, and link people to it. They'd then guess at the name of the song, and the winner gets...um....Well, I haven't quite decided, but it might be fun.

they can choose the next song? xd

i still have two more game ideas i have yet to start but i don't know how popular they would be. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:02 pm
Masquanade

i still have two more game ideas i have yet to start but i don't know how popular they would be. sweatdrop

Why don't you share them then?

and, that's a pretty good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:10 pm
WHat kind of songs are these, like marching, i feel all special inside, only 3 ppl know what next years marching show is going to be and im one of them, and im a freshman, the other 2 are sophmores, the drummajor doesnet even know, if DA has picked one yet lol. i dont know why im posting this o yeah, i wanted to make the song one of the movements , were playing a sacuscedo, just like this year , and the year b4 it lol..  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:35 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

One of them is called Choices where one person puts two things to chose from- such as black or white and then the next person picks one and puts two new choices-so forth and so forth.

The other one is called It Can Always Get Worse
You have a start up situation- like a plane crashes
and then you keep on thinking up ways that it can get worse
But I wanted it to be more musical based and I couldn't think of an idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:40 pm
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

One of them is called Choices where one person puts two things to chose from- such as black or white and then the next person picks one and puts two new choices-so forth and so forth.

The other one is called It Can Always Get Worse
You have a start up situation- like a plane crashes
and then you keep on thinking up ways that it can get worse
But I wanted it to be more musical based and I couldn't think of an idea.

For it can allway get worse , it can start with a cross country band bus ride ^_^, and i dont understand choiced lol  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:41 pm
o wait i understand choices now!!! how is it that were all on at midnight lol,  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:43 pm
Hahaha I didn't think of the cross county bus ride. I was thinking like the . . . I don't know. The drum major falls of their stand.

And it's almost midnight here. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:46 pm
We had the drummajor fall of stand one, she didnt fall of, but it was a cheap wodden stand this was a t a footbll game btw and the 2 left legs snaped, it was funy, she stayed up for the rest of the show, sideways  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:51 pm
O and masq i forgot to say, but happy belated 18th birthday!!! *streamers*  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:57 pm
Shizankoff
O and masq i forgot to say, but happy belated 18th birthday!!! *streamers*
xd thanks?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games