Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:23 pm
Tear kept his mask and laughed. " Yeah I had a shitty bodyguard last night, She ddn't let me sleep in and was a pain to ditch." Tear said rolling his eyes. Mukuro had gotten him another female bodyguard and she was annoying. He moved poking her nose and smiled behind his mask." Your going to let me either go kill things and have fun or we are going to go have our own fun. I'm so overly stressed" He said with a chuckle.

Kazu laughed as he started to walk. " Maybe a bit, Pretty woman like yourself don't take much notice to fugly looking nerd types" He said waving his hand as he walked. " My grove is gone and dead. Will be going to Sayuri's. I'm going to ask her to leave for awhile anyway though." Kazu said as they walked toward the grove. " Training in the groves are better and I really need water" He added. As they walked into the grove and headed to the water. His skin was already showing scales, blue and black and silver. He held his hands out slightly, fingers pointed as the water in the air seemed to turn into bubbles around them.

Jen tilted his head with a smile and waved her book a little in the air. " I finished my training in hell. So this is what happens after in hell. You come of age and well. I'm 17 now." He said with a smile. " I just wanted to come see how you were doing, I've been gone so long and I kinda missed you" Jen said blushing himself and looked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:28 pm
Neko smirked, rubbing her nose. "Well, I'm biased on one of those options, but yes. I wont stop you from doing either." She admitted. "And I am in a celebratory sort of mood to boot. Just putting that out there." She gave a very cat like smile, moving to rise out of the shadow the rest of the way. Her jacket reformed over her and she ran both hands through her hair, fluffing it a bit. "Whatever you decide. I'm with you." She smiled.

Iaffretted was still following Kazu, as he mentioned not being noticed she tilted her head a bit. "Perhaps you were perusing the wrong type of girl." She pointed out. As they neared the grove, she slowed a bit, looking around. So far her last two encounters with groves were bloody and violent. She was a bit apprehensive to say the least. Her skin hissed slightly as a bubble popped against it. "Hopefully she is in a better mood then earlier." She pointed out, standing a couple steps away from the water.

Cillia stared up at him smiling a bit. "That's great that you finished your training. I was not aware it caused you to age faster though." She stood, and drowned a bit but in a joking sort of way. "You're a lot taller than me now." She pointed, standing on top toes to try and reach her book, giggling a bit. "I've been alright, fathers kept me busy on errands and going out for materials, but that's about it." She smiled, staring up at him and rocked on her heels. "I missed you too"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:05 pm
Tear moved and crossed his arms looking at her trying to think and tilted his head side to side and nodded. " Alright, I'll go off and kill things tomorrow. Let's head home." He said and moved turning on his heel to head back to the castle. He was pumped from fighting and was either ready for sex or one hell of a fight. He was alright for walking, but if Neko didn't want too.

Kazu looked toward her and blinked. " Well yes, I'm sorry she's a bit of a bitc--" He didn't even get to finish when he felt a good chunk of cold water hit him, he fell back into Iaffrette. He hadn't realized he was that close to the water. " Sayuri! ********!" Kazu snapped.

Sayuri was sitting on the side of the grove and splashed her long mermaid like tail, it was orange and white with teal markings and she was naked around her breast but scales hide everything, her long white hair was curly. " I'm not a b***h, Kazuhiro. I just don't like people hunting in my grove. Sorry you let people kill in yours." She said running her hand through her hair. " Why don't you go to your grove with your friends?" She asked.

Jen chuckled and looked down at Cillia with a smile and held her book up just above her a little. " Yeah, I grew tall. You'd love my Hound form. It;s very up your alley. " Jen explained and slowly handed the book back to her with a smile. " I was going to ask for a kiss in return for your book, but that's pretty mean. Are you allowed to leave right now or are you stuck in this area?" He asked curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm
Neko snickered and reached out to grab his shoulder, porting them both back to the bedroom. She purred a bit, hugging him from behind and kissing his neck softly. "Sorry, just making sure you dont have a chance to change your mind." She explained, nibbling his ear playfully.

Iaffrette held her arms out, catching Kazu as he was knocked into her. Steam rose as the water evaporated. She got him back to his feet and moved to the edge of the water and bowed, her red hair falling forward. "I am sorry for earlier. It was not our intention to offend you." She stood straight, trying not to stare at the woman in the water, she was beautiful and made Iaffrette a bit awkward.

Cillia reached out for the book, pausing as Jen mentioned wanting to trade a kiss for it. She chuckled a bit. "Your going to take my first kiss in exchange for a book? Mean indeed Jencho." She teased.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:47 pm
Tear chuckled and slowly moved pulling his mask off, he knew Neko wasn't into the fake side of him at all. He dropped the mask on the ground and slowly pulled his neck guard off and dropped it on the ground and turned around pulling her toward him and moving his hand up to her chin and slowly giving her a kiss on the mouth and biting her lip lightly and looking at her.

Kazu moved looking at his arms as his own scales took over and he laughed a little and he ran his hand through his hair. " I can't use my Grove. It's dead. I tried to kill myself last night and instead of dying my grove died." He explained and slowly moved sitting down, putting his feet in the water after taking his shoes off. "So can I use the small spring down the way from here for training with Iaffrette here?"

"It's okay, You guys didn't know. I forgive you. " Sayuri said and then froze hearing her brother talk so easy about killing himself." You tried to do what?" She snapped looking at him and moved toward Kazuhiro grabbing his arms and looking at them. " Kazy...baby brother...why? Why did you try this again?" She mumbled trying to not cry, upset on the attempt. " Was this father's doing?" She demanded.

Jen chuckled and kissed her cheek and handed the book back after. " I'm not that mean, I'm to much of a knight for that. So did you want to go on an adventure with me or do you want to stay stuck here in this garden?" He asked looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:31 pm
The corners of her lips turned up in a smile as he bit her lip. She stared back at him, holding his gaze as she moved one hand up his chest, pulling him closer by his shirt, her free hand moving to the back of his neck and pulling him in for another deep kiss. She broke it and took a breath, breathing him in before kissing at his neck again, moving down to his collar bone before biting him a bit and moving the hand on his chest down and under his shirt.

Iaffrette crouched, wrapping her arms around her knees and looking over at Kazu as Sayuri examined his arms. "Able paid for it earlier today." She pointed out, reaching a tentative hand out toward the water, a bit curious.

Cillia blushed and nodded. "If we're sneaky, I can leave for awhile." She explained. "I'm sure father sent his puppet out to find me, but i can convince Bushido to leave us alone if i have to." She grinned, turning and grabbing a black silky draw string bag and putting her book away. She held it open so Bunbun could climb in and pulled the strings shut, looping them on her wrist. "Where did you want to go?" She asked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:45 pm
Hiei closed his eyes and took in every sense he culd as neko kissed. touched and teased him lightly. He moved his hand, keeping them on her hip before his stomach tensed as she touched him lightly, feeling her claws over it. He took a few steps back, pulling her back with him before he fell back on his bed and forcing her to straddle him as he moved pulling her back down closer to make out with her slowly. " I figured...we both could use this." He said with a chuckle.

Sayuri frowned staring at the marks and slowly touched them a few times and nodded. " Of course, You can use the spring by the cave. I didn't mean to get mad at you. I know Father did a lot of you.." Sayuri said and looked at Iaffrette." What happen?"

Kazu moved pulling his arms back and using his good one to lean back on and rested his bad arm over his lap and yawned. " Neko killed Father. We are finally free. No more anything to worry about." He said and moved getting up after and held his hand out toward Iaffrette. " We are gonna go down to the spring then. Thank you again Sayuri." Kazu said looking at Sayuri. " You ready, Lala?" He asked keeping his hand out toward her to help her up.

Jen shifted looking at her and tilted his head side to side thinking. " You are a little smaller that Iaffrette.." He mumbled and hit his hand. " You trust me?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 pm
She moved with him as he pulled her by her hips toward the bed. She straddled him, moving a bit so she was kneeling on the bed and smirked as he pulled her back down over him. Her jacket vanished in a whiff of black shadowy smoke, leaving her halter top and almost too tight pants. She propped herself up on her forearms so she was stretched out above him. She kissed him and chuckled. "I like the way you think Hot Stuff." She moved and sat up a bit, moving to take his shirt off, leaning back down after to kiss and n** at his shoulder and collar bone, claws lightly dragging down his chest.

Iaffrette looked up, taking his hand and getting to her feet, nodding as he explained where they'd be training. She tilted her head a bit, looking at the scales that had formed on his arms and such. They were quite pretty actually. Which made Kazus earlier statement even more of a puzzle to her. She shook her head, and followed him down to the other spring he'd mentioned.

"Smaller then who?" Cillia asked, a bit confused. "But yeah, I trust you...why exactly do you ask?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:00 pm
Hiei moved slowly looking up at her and moved his hands up her hip and around her back and slowly clawed her back and pushed her crouch down on his and thrusted forward. He shifted and leaned his head back, even the teasing and the high school like playing was getting him off right now. He was just horny. “ I don’t know why I’m so horny. But ********” He said before flipping them over and slowly going to remove her top and tugged at her pants.

Kazu Moved holding her hand as they headed down the path and once there he let her go and turned to look at her before he took off running and jumped into the water with a large with a splash and went under. He came back up out after and shook his wet hair around and looked at Iaffrette and smiled. “ two seconds and will start training. I needed water” he said as he laid in the water. He moved slowly to stand up and walked barefoot on the water and stood there looking at her, this skin turning blue and silver with black scales. “ so does water hurt you?” He asked.

Jen smiled and took a few steps back and ran away for a second and stopped and turned to look at her and smiled again and then ran toward her and melted his human skin for his Hell form skin and it was big enough for her to ride him but not super giant yet. He skidded to stop beside her and panted before crouching down so she could climb up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:37 pm
Her back dipped as he clawed at it, and she moaned a bit as he forced her hips down. She smiled as he flipped her over, hands above her head and looking up at him. "I gotta say I am enjoying this frisky side of you." She lifted her hips, pants vanishing like her jacket had.

Iaffrette walke over to stand near the edge of the spring, watching him in the water. She stared a bit as his scales caught the light, and shook her head as he asked if the water hurt her. "Not in this form, so long as I do not have an open wound or something devastatingly wrong with me." She explained. "Hell does not have bodies of water like this. So I do not know how to swim." She frowned a bit, looking to the side and rubbing her arm a bit. Her flame flickered a bit.

Cillia watched, confused as to why Jen was running away. It wouldn't take long before she found out why. She watched in awe, mouth open as he shifted forms. "Wow! Jencho that is amazing!" She reached a hand out toward his muzzle, petting him lightly and smiling. "I see what you mean by up my alley." She giggled and moved to carefully climb on his back. "I hope I'm not too heavy."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 pm
Hiei moved crawling down the woman and gripped and bite parts of her tight and hip and stoamch. He slowly moved climbing back up and kisses her neck and collar bone before leaning his head back. He didn't understand, he was all over the place and was just horny which was different for him. He normally had a way of doing this and Neko always liked it. " I don't know where it came from. ********." He said and slowly climb back and started to eat her out and wasn't long before he added fingers and he was a little rough about it.

He stood on the water and slowly walked toward her and held his hand out. " I can teach you how to swim if you'd like. I can teach you fighting and swimming. If your going to be here in demon world we have lots of water." He explained and slowly let himself sink into ankle deep water. " But if you want fighting today, I can do that as well."

Jen shifted and stood up with ease and looked around a few times before he ran again and cleared the fence of the garden and landed with grace and started to run. He was just going show her a more haunted side of demon world. ' You are lighter than Iaffrette. If I go to fast. let me know.' He said through a telepathic link.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 pm
"Ah...hah..." Neko tensed under him, gasping from the bites and looking at him, watching him be greedy and kissing him as he came back up. "Well, only one way to get it out of your system." She pointed out, watching him go back down. She moaned again as he started in on her, back arching a bit as she gripped the blankets, moaning louder as he used his fingers too. "******** hell....Hiei!" She tilted her head back, feeling her muscles tightening.

Iaffrette nodded. "I would enjoy that, but let us focus on training for today." She suggested, taking his hand and smiling. "Just...do not toss me in the water with out warning." She asked, a bit nervous. She wasnt afraid of the water, just about what would happen if she couldn't get out of it.

Cillia smiled and leaned forward a bit as he started running. She laughed a bit once they cleared the fence, sitting up and moving her hair back out of her face, smiling. "That was fun." She pointed out, looking down at him as he warned her. She grinned and nodded. "How fast can you go, I wonder?" She joked, bracing herself as he started to move.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 pm
Hiei chuckled and went faster with his fingers as he worked with his tongue and turned his head to the side biting down on her tigh hard leaving a bite mark and he moved licking up the bit of blood that came out with it before he moved his fingers from her and climbed back up on her and moved removing his own pants, normally he'd let her do things back. But he wasn't sure if he could handle that right now.

Kazu smiled and stepped onto land still holding her he flipped himself using her hand and when he landed went to flip her over him and let go as he step back, keeping his feet bare. He held one hand high and the other low, his bad one. " Remember, I only know what I taught myself. It's a mix of Water god dancing and street fighting." Kazu explained as he stood waiting for a reaction.

Jen looked over his shoulder trying to think before he barked and started running faster, dust picking up behind him as he ran heading to the haunted area. His tongue flying out of his mouth. ' You tell me to slow down and I will, Princess.' Jen said in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:03 pm
He was different from when they usually did things. This was more then him being in a mood. The rational part of her knew this, but it was currently pushed to the back of her mind as she felt him speed up. "Ah!" She gave a sharp cry as he bit her hard. It was enough to send her over the edge. She panted, trying to catch her breath after cumming hard. She lifted her hand an laughed lightly as she rubbed her face, watching him as hot ready to keep going. She smirked, but it faded as she noticed a mark on his hip she hadnt seen before. "Hiei?" She moved, propping herself up on her elbow.

Iaffretre twisted around, trying to land on her feet but falling back on her butt as she stumbled back. She winced and moved to stand back up, looking determined more than anything. "Right." She agreed, waiting for instruction.

Cillia smiled, enjoying the pace. A bubble of laughter escaping her as jen dashed toward the gloomy looking area.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:10 pm
Hiei moved and licked his fingers up before looking at Neko. He was still ready to go, he hadn't gotten to finish at all or even get his d**k wet. He shifted and looked at her again and dropped his hand on her stomach looking at her. " What? I'm sorry. I know I don't know whats going on but you seem to be enjoying it." Hiei said with a sigh. He wanted to ******** her again and again. He was ready to enter her if she was ready to go.

" Or for ******** sakes. Lock your ******** door." Mukuro said and slammed the door shut and rubbed his face. " Come talk to when your done being a whore, Hiei." Mukuro snapped.

Kazu slowly moved and went at Iaffrette again. He went to kick her and jumped on one leg to kick again and was trying to see what she can do. He wanted to see what Iaffrette could do before he showed anything. He moved going to hit her but grabbed her shirt and pulled her in super close to him so there bodies touching close.

Jen moved slowly down once they walked into the forest and he barked a few times and troted in before moving to lay down so she could get off him. He needed her off now to change back.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games