Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meteor XVI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:53 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

-swipes the bag of marshmallows while Sora is distracted.- >D
GAH! gonk YOU'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AREN'T YOU!? * clinging to a corner of the bag and getting dragged along behind as its being swiped away *

Mwahaha. Oh look, I have caught a...land-fish. -keeps dragging the land-fish along.- Should we fillet it and eat it or keep it as a mascot in the office?
* flop flop * how could you! talking about eating me! DX no marshmallows for any of you!! * flop flop *

Marshmallows and sushi... huh. Yeah on second thought, the land-fish gets to live. -continues dragging-

(apologies for being absent for the past few days. Was not at my best IRL.)
Rubbing his head from the keyblade toss, he looks over that Reno has taken the bag of marshmallows while dragging Sora. It is humourous that the bag has not been torn away yet. To avoid taking too long, he uses his telekinesis to lift both of them off the ground to carry them closer to the bonfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:43 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

How silly of me, I should have guessed.... *follows you*

-gains +1 stalker-
Hm, guess that means I need to drag the land-fish with.
-keeps a hold of the marshmallow bag, heading for the tiki bar.-

maybe i'm just using you for the marshmallows

No one can resist the soft fluffy goodness?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Elena Chan-chan

3nodding I agree with Reno...
....for once

Just sayin... The soldiers might have some mako enhancements, but the turks probably have more than the soldiers do. And only certain soldiers for the jenova project have jenova cells and they were all cannon-fodder puppets to Sephiroth. Genesis was no good with J-cells, That other dude that was with Zack in crisis core was also a fail. Cloud seems to have been a fail for a SOLDIER candidate, but he's also got some jenova in him but not enough to really do much, as he was a fail there too.

In the start of the game Barrett asks if anyone was from SOLDIER, Cloud shakes his poky head and says no, that they'd know if there were. Soldier is supposed to be on a whole other level. Especially 1st, 2nd and 3rd class. They are the elite.

The turks are over them and can take them out on their own. The turks are the ******** clean up crew, the secret ops, the behind the scenes guys. They've gotta be crafty, strong, and able to handle s**t on their own. Which leads me to believe they've got some serious enhancements going on there, especially if they want the 'TURKS' name to really inspire fear, which is what is hinted at in the game. If they're after you, you've got not chance, no matter where you run. They're the top secret open secret....

That's my take on it anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:03 pm
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

-swipes the bag of marshmallows while Sora is distracted.- >D
GAH! gonk YOU'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AREN'T YOU!? * clinging to a corner of the bag and getting dragged along behind as its being swiped away *

Mwahaha. Oh look, I have caught a...land-fish. -keeps dragging the land-fish along.- Should we fillet it and eat it or keep it as a mascot in the office?
* flop flop * how could you! talking about eating me! DX no marshmallows for any of you!! * flop flop *

Marshmallows and sushi... huh. Yeah on second thought, the land-fish gets to live. -continues dragging-

(apologies for being absent for the past few days. Was not at my best IRL.)
Rubbing his head from the keyblade toss, he looks over that Reno has taken the bag of marshmallows while dragging Sora. It is humourous that the bag has not been torn away yet. To avoid taking too long, he uses his telekinesis to lift both of them off the ground to carry them closer to the bonfire.

-Finds himself suddenly lifted off the ground and floating away from his destination the tiki bar.- The #@%&?! WHY is the bar getting farther away when I've not even had a damn drink yet?!

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:49 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-

Perhaps. I've actually never eaten many. ...
I did try making my own once....
......I should not be allowed in a kitchen.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:21 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-

Tried making your own? Hm...would be a hard job from scratch. They have gelatin in them...which is bone marrow... Would probably have to kill a lot of people, but what to do with all the scrap parts?

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:06 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-

Tried making your own? Hm...would be a hard job from scratch. They have gelatin in them...which is bone marrow... Would probably have to kill a lot of people, but what to do with all the scrap parts?

..... ...................................Are you... drunk already?! ...It's another joke, right? Ha ha... I used some plant based gelatin. I don't think I brought it all to the right temperature. I had one those special thermometers but the bloody thing like... burning_eyes when i was using it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:42 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

i think probably the soldier guys is prolly like physically a lot strong, cuz superpowers and jenova blood and all that, and with turks it's less about physical / magical capatiblies and morea bout the tech, like the bombs and gadgets and intell and more realistic types of things, liek they are two different genres or something lol

but in our universe i think tseng was like a super strong magic user, but he was super weak physically, and it took him a while to cast his spells but if they succeeded he was like super powerful or something. he was usually a supporter/healer type of character i think... he didn't attack unless he either had to, or nobody needed his support

BASICALLY we can't find a good rpg game to play together so we just do roleplays set up like rpg classes :l~

I don't know... I mean SOLDIER are the main muscle / cannon fodder / the public appearance types.

But I'd think the turks would be a step over them. They're the ninja-spies, probably have 157 ways to kill some one or some s**t. James bond stuff. They're resilient too, we know that much. Tseng survived a Sephiroth attack, we won't count the number of times the others got caught up in something or another. They've got to have something going on...

Sounds like you two need to get a D&D campaign going.
i have never played that and have no idea how to do it .3. but we did make up our own character game thing that we are still ironing out the kinks for  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:43 am
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-

they are MY marshmallows, dag nabbit emotion_donotwant * clutches bag to chest * and if ANYONE wants any then they will have to be nice to me! now someone bring me a wadey pool, i'm drying out!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:48 am
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-

they are MY marshmallows, dag nabbit emotion_donotwant * clutches bag to chest * and if ANYONE wants any then they will have to be nice to me! now someone bring me a wadey pool, i'm drying out!

sweatdrop they're all yours... sweatdrop uhm... *casts an ice spell* just let that melt  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-

sweatdrop they're all yours... sweatdrop uhm... *casts an ice spell* just let that melt

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_puke
     / \
  >{___} ← bag of marshmallows
     |  |
     \  /
      ||
     //\\
*frozen ice sculpture*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:53 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

..... ...................................Are you... drunk already?! ...It's another joke, right? Ha ha... I used some plant based gelatin. I don't think I brought it all to the right temperature. I had one those special thermometers but the bloody thing like... burning_eyes when i was using it.

Already?! I've not made it that far yet, I've been dragging a land-fish and then got my a** planted back at the starting point. D<

Damn. Wasn't such a special thermometer was it? o__o

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:55 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

i think probably the soldier guys is prolly like physically a lot strong, cuz superpowers and jenova blood and all that, and with turks it's less about physical / magical capatiblies and morea bout the tech, like the bombs and gadgets and intell and more realistic types of things, liek they are two different genres or something lol

but in our universe i think tseng was like a super strong magic user, but he was super weak physically, and it took him a while to cast his spells but if they succeeded he was like super powerful or something. he was usually a supporter/healer type of character i think... he didn't attack unless he either had to, or nobody needed his support

BASICALLY we can't find a good rpg game to play together so we just do roleplays set up like rpg classes :l~

I don't know... I mean SOLDIER are the main muscle / cannon fodder / the public appearance types.

But I'd think the turks would be a step over them. They're the ninja-spies, probably have 157 ways to kill some one or some s**t. James bond stuff. They're resilient too, we know that much. Tseng survived a Sephiroth attack, we won't count the number of times the others got caught up in something or another. They've got to have something going on...

Sounds like you two need to get a D&D campaign going.
i have never played that and have no idea how to do it .3. but we did make up our own character game thing that we are still ironing out the kinks for

Never played it either myself, but you sound like you have the basis for a game campaign going on.

Or could do that too. -nod- That's getting involved.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:56 pm
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_puke
     / 
  >{___} ← bag of marshmallows
     |  |
       /
      ||
     //\
*frozen ice sculpture*

Anyone got a stick? Can have marshmallow fish sticks!  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:25 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Already?! I've not made it that far yet, I've been dragging a land-fish and then got my a** planted back at the starting point. D<

Damn. Wasn't such a special thermometer was it? o__o

One never know's with you, Reno.
And it pricey as anything... I guess that's what was special about it -- special pricing. rolleyes

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games