Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:50 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola let him help with the laundry. Only to go back to knitting for now. So she had Grim tell her stories as Cameron was sewing up a few of her own clothes. Of course as Grim told his stories, Lola slowly dozed off. Only way to tell was the knitting needles in her hands were also in her lap. Though she still had her shawl around her shoulders. Yet when he took her to bed, she tiredly asked him for help to change into her night gown.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:00 pm
Grim told her some stories and thankfully since he couldn't talk Curson did not interrupt at all while he did so. Seeing that she was dosing off he helped her to their room. When they got in their room and she asked him to help her change he did blush a little. Because while yes they have done it a couple of times that was in the heat of the moment. This situation was very different but he still helped her change.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When Grim helped her with her switching clothes. He would notice since the last time they shared the bed, in that way. That she had gained that bit of weight around her belly and thighs. Of course she tiredly asked him to rub her back once she was in her night gown. Though she laid down on her side of the bed and facing the edge of the bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:25 pm
He smiled as he saw the change to her body. No matter what she would always look beautiful in his eyes. But seeing her like this brought out a certain glow to her. Laying down behind her he began to rub her back until he was told otherwise. All he could do was smile as he looked at the future mother of his children.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She fell asleep a while after he started to rub her back. Of course through out the night, she rolled over to cuddle to him. Since she knew that she wouldn't be able to do this for a while once her belly got big enough. By morning time she woke up a bit after sunrise as Cameron had. Only to cook breakfast and notice that the rain had stop at some time through the night. Of course they were talking about going to the town soon.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 pm
He cuddled with her when she turned around and went to sleep. Though he woke up before the sun again and went to work outside once he saw that the storm had ended. But unlike the other day only Zeltion was awake to help him with the chores outside. Curson was still asleep and resting after the beating he received yesterday. Zeltion was happy to see the storm had past and was able to focus on his work.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:51 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

The next four or so days came and went. Before they knew it she had done the outline and most of the dragon for the crest. Now she was almost done with the blanket as well. Though she knew that Cameron would give her another knitting project soon enough. Of course like before she had good and some what bad days with her nausea. Today was a day that she stayed in bed to not get sick.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:59 pm
During those days Grim taught Zeltion and Curson what to do to finish up some chores if he was not able to leave her side. It was lucky that he did do that because he was now in their room with her making sure that she was okay. So the others would have to work on the farm in his place. Though sometimes during some of those days Zeltion would teleport away but come back later in the day.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:20 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was managing leaning against her pillows and sitting up that way. Of course she finished up with knitting project. Before Cameron challenged her to knit a larger blanket which she started on. Though she knew that they needed to go to town more often cause of feeding near six people a day three times a day made it a bit hard. Though it was harder cause of when she did get sick.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 am
Grim was mediating with his eyes closed in a chair in the corner of the room. " I can sense that something is on your mind that is bothering you. And it is not the sickness that you have been dealing with for awhile. What is wrong?", he asked while he continued to meditate. It has been a while since he did this and had forgotten how relaxing and time passing it could be and enjoyed catching up on it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:40 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She put her knitting needles down and sighed. Only to look at him and rub her temples.
"It's mostly food. I love having our family around. Especially to help us and spend quality time together. But when I get sick I have to eat more. And I don't know how much we'll have by the time fall comes. I'm already three months along and it's August, I think?", she said before grumbling into a two handed mumbling face palm.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 pm
He thought about their problem with food for a bit. " Well I don't really need to eat so we will some extra food if we do that. Even though I would miss your cooking if it will help our situation and calm you down I'm willing to go back to not eating.", he said. The idea wasn't going to fix their problem right away but it would somewhat help. Plus it would deal with the problem until they could find a better solution for it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:39 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"Or we don't have to do that. I have a bit of gold, Dwarven yes. But it's gold and I don't know how much bigger I will get. So that's fun too...", she said before rubbing her face and grumbling. Of course she was hoping that they'd find a way to not be broke, or feel like it. Though she had bought two dresses that were loose around her waist and one pair of pants. Since her shirts were big enough, for now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:51 pm
When she mentioned gold he opened his eyes and looked at the door. " Maybe I could retrieve them gold that I had Zeltion look after form me. It should cover us for a while and if we need extra money after that I could go into town and pick up the odd job. Or I could go back to adventuring for a bit. Those jobs always payed well from what I can remember." He did know that Zeltion wouldn't have let anyone else touch the money he entrusted him with so he wasn't worried about not having any.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:07 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and nodded. Only to pat the bed beside her."Let's talk about it here and then we can bring it up to Zeltion. But I should have enough Dwarven gold for the fall time and maybe winter. Since I did use some for the horse and other supplies when we started.", she said, well looking at him. Of course wondering what he was going to say to this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games